Everybody in the music industry is Gang Related**

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2005, 12:34 PM         #41
Priest_Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
YOUS A DUMBASS!!!

Suga Popped Up At Game Rehearse For The B.E.T. Awards and EastWood From Game's Group The Mob Jumped Down and Went To Say What's Up To Suga and Suga Pushed The n*gga Away Talking Ya'll Aint The M.O.B.,This The MOB and Game Was Trying Talk His Way Out The sh*t and One Of Suga Homie Crack Game From What I Heard.So Going To AllHipHop.com To Find sh*t Homie...

Lil Wayne Aint No BLOOD!!!! Look Back At The Old Hot Boys,Lil Wayne Wore Black,White,and fu*kin Blue Rags and So Did B.G. But B.G. Stay Wearin Blue.So Shut That sh*t...
You are an idiot...wayne is a blood...you didn't see that big a.ss B he threw up at the end of his verse on that Bobby Valentino video? Or the fact that he wears red rags all the time....him and baby! And is one of Baby's videos he threw up the "E" "CK" "B"...you get it straight....stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Priest_Young; 10-15-2005 at 12:34 PM..
 10-15-2005, 12:40 PM         #42
Priest_Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me clear all this ignorance up...I bang (affiliated) blood. Of course red is a blood color...but so is green. Those are the only two primary blood colors...as far as black flags are concerned it all depends on how you wear them...left side or right side....right being blood left being crip....unless you bang swan blood then you would wear your flag on the left....thats what Lil' Wayne bangs....Swan blood....thats why there's a BIRDman and a BIRDman Jr. Wearin' a black flag with 5 tear drops showin' signifies Crips....thats why so many of them wear chucks out west...the five pointed star!!! Bloods wear black flags too but they usually have their red flag somewhere on them at the same time...Green flags shouldn't even be worn on the east coast cause thats a Piru blood street gang color...Piru is a street in compton wear it is predominantly bloods... Any more questions?

Last edited by Priest_Young; 10-15-2005 at 12:42 PM..
 10-15-2005, 12:45 PM         #43
Priest_Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its amazing how much ya'll think ya'll know but how ignorant you are to the situation...If ya'll know sooooooooooo much tell me 3 blood code of honor rules....or better yet tell me who were the first two east coast og bloods (no govenment names either idiots) give me their og names.....if you can do that then you have premission to speak on Damus<------I know ya'll are like "whats that?"
 12 years ago '04        #44
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 thaawater said:
mob came from mafia and mafia came from organized crime and organized crime been around since ,sundance kid and luckytana,and billy the kid.

way b4 any blood or crip
ummm no the term M.O.B( when said by a west coast person) has to do with bloods(ie pirus)

We all know that mob mean mafia thats commonly known. But most rapper are talking about Blood when the say M.O.B.

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-17-2005 at 09:13 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Priest_Young said:
Its amazing how much ya'll think ya'll know but how ignorant you are to the situation...If ya'll know sooooooooooo much tell me 3 blood code of honor rules....or better yet tell me who were the first two east coast og bloods (no govenment names either idiots) give me their og names.....if you can do that then you have premission to speak on Damus<------I know ya'll are like "whats that?"
Damus are red dawgs lol but why in the fucc would a westcoast nicca care about a eastcoast blood set. lol. Ya'll copying us. plus the 5 point star was little to do with west coast crips. Only few west set follow star honor code. That a mid west east coast thing. That was nothing to do with why we rock chucks.

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-17-2005 at 09:22 AM..
 10-17-2005, 09:20 AM         #46
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset .. makes bloods look real soft , niccas is blood models | especially when ya general rocks pink and sounds like he got a pack of nathans franks in his mouth ... real talk ..
rappers and gangs its all ACTING
 12 years ago '04        #47
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Castor Troy said:
Let me clarify it for yall:
11 - Yes Black is a Blood color (in gang terms)
12 - Yes NWA rep'd Bloods
13 - Even tho n*ggaz rep different gangs, they come together when it comes to making money (eg Snoop - Crip and Dre - Blood)
All 3 of these statements are wrong cuz. Black is a neutral color. NWA wasn't bloods. Eazy- E repped Kelly Park. Kelly Park are Rip Ridahs. Ice Cube didnt bang but was grow up around Hoovers. Dre never bang.
 12 years ago '04        #48
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 GrimeyMofo said:
thought Chi town was Disciples,Vice Lords n Stones...not B's n C's
P stones = Bloods
 12 years ago '04        #49
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
Black/Blue was FOLK colors first way before us crips started usin it. I dont know bout Slobs and all they history n sh*t. But On the East and in the south alot crips and folks still wit the 8 Ball thats why you see crips down here rockin they sh*t to right alot of the times. and trust me i know some n*ggas from the west coast my cousin is in a Ghost Town Crip and he said that its all cool wit him. so its all gravy.
 12 years ago '04        #50
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 GrimeyMofo said:
Black P stones are Bloods in KALI....but T. Rogers was from Chicago before he went out west

P Stones / El Rukn from Chicago are older den BLoods...they from like da 40's or 50's...they all PEOPLE tho
Yep you right the P Stones are originally from the CHI but they still blood.
 10-17-2005, 05:05 PM         #51
Priest_Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
OG Mack,OG Tye, & Dead Eye ??

Never deny your brother a plate of food
no snitches or rapists
no dope users
OHHHHHHHHHHHH sh*t MAD PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RIGHT THOUGH! :applause:
 10-17-2005, 05:12 PM         #52
Priest_Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Damus are red dawgs lol but why in the fucc would a westcoast nicca care about a eastcoast blood set. lol. Ya'll copying us. plus the 5 point star was little to do with west coast crips. Only few west set follow star honor code. That a mid west east coast thing. That was nothing to do with why we rock chucks.
Actually playboy...Damu is the Swahili word for of course...blood...And yes I admit it did start out west but everything spreads....hell you wanna be technical about it...the east coast was here first (PERIOD!)...and the star thing is an honor system non the less...when I had to study all this sh*t thats what i learned! So thats what I believe...I don't know about what gose down out west cause I'm from the East but I do know blood history and the little bit of ˘rip history I had to learn.....

Last edited by Priest_Young; 10-17-2005 at 05:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Priest_Young said:
Actually playboy...Damu is the Swahili word for of course...blood
Yeah i already know that Damu mean blood. But if you didnt know RED DAWGS/Dogs = Blood.

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-26-2005 at 04:18 AM..
 11-07-2005, 02:41 PM         #54
Castor Troy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny as I read through this thread, those who don't know come out they mouth and accuse me of not knowin what I'm talkin bout. But those who do know speak up. Most of ya'll need to wake up and smell the p!ss on the steps. There's alot of sh*t going on out there right in front of your face and just because you don't realize it when you see it, doesn't mean it aint going on. Like I said early on in the post, most of the people in the industry are affiliated. I didn't say they were all bloods, or all crips, but there's some connections there. Don't comment on sh*t that you know nuthin about.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago