Everybody in the music industry is Gang Related**

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2005, 01:30 PM         #1
8923 pageviews
62 comments

Castor Troy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody in the music industry is Gang Related**

I was having this discussion with my boy. Lettin him know about the little subliminal sh*t people throw into their music to show they gang related. He didn't know that MOB really means Member Of Bloods but they disguise it as Money Over bi*ches. And that Crips replace the letter "B" with the letter "C" so instead of saying "Brooklyn" they say "Crooklyn". And black is a blood color. I don't think there is a rapper out who aint gang affiliated. Everybody knows Tommy Mottola's affiliated with the Mafia, but few people know that most (if not all) record label heads are gang or mob affiliated. If you trying to get into the music business and you're not "affiliated" then the road will be hard and long for you.
OCT DION slapped this ish

62 comments for "Everybody in the music industry is Gang Related**"

12 years ago '04        #2
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
Sure...
 12 years ago '05        #3
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 658 658
Your a dumass...minus the letter "B" because crips stole it from the bloods vocabulary...
 10-11-2005, 02:29 PM         #4
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to let u know brooklyn was called crooklyn way before and blood or crip sh*t came to ny. that don't have to do wit gang sh*t, it has to do wit tha robberies and other crimes goin down in brooklyn.
 12 years ago '04        #5
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
one word = kanye west

what gang he reppin? college crips? haha
 10-11-2005, 02:51 PM         #6
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mob=Member Of Bloods
there was organized mobs way b4 bloods and crips..

smh
 12 years ago '05        #7
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
i really dont think so.....
 10-11-2005, 02:56 PM         #8
SWFLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is crazy.....
 12 years ago '04        #9
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
 Firestarr said:
one word = kanye west

Exactly. lol.
 12 years ago '04        #10
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
also game's group "M.O.B." does NOT stand for member of bloods, becuz game is the only blood in the group. techneic is a crip i think and i'm not sure if eastwood is reppin a gang but only game is a blood in the group so that wouldn't make sense

plus i think they changed their name to khakis and chucks but i'm not sure

but fa real most of the industry (rappers), aren't gang related
 10-11-2005, 03:11 PM         #11
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread starter watched a conspiracy video and its getting to his head.
 10-11-2005, 03:16 PM         #12
Bacdafucup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castor Troy said:
And that Crips replace the letter "B" with the letter "C" so instead of saying "Brooklyn" they say "Crooklyn".

And black is a blood color.
you CANT be serious!!! classic post!!! i saw will smith wearing black at the oscars i knew he was a blood now i have proof, thanks!
 10-11-2005, 03:27 PM         #13
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and tha black thing aint a blood thing. theres crips that rock black bandanas, bloods rock it wit they red, folk n*ggas do all black, kings do black wit they yellow, and any n*gga in tha hood do all black. so i guess everybody reppin gangs.

and tha mob thing i dont think son meant game's group, i think he meant in general. but yea m.o.b. is something tha og piru bloods went by in cali. im not from cali but thats what i hear and heard suge say thats why pac use to say mob cause he ran wit him and thats why he had beef wit game using tha name.
 10-11-2005, 03:38 PM         #14
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yea m.o.b. is something tha og piru bloods went by in cali

mob came from mafia and mafia came from organized crime and organized crime been around since ,sundance kid and luckytana,and billy the kid.

way b4 any blood or crip
 10-11-2005, 04:17 PM         #15
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaawater said:
mob came from mafia and mafia came from organized crime and organized crime been around since ,sundance kid and luckytana,and billy the kid.

way b4 any blood or crip
thats obvious but he's talkin about in what m.o.b. means in terms of tha real meanin in tha music business. so i was speakin on that
 10-11-2005, 04:19 PM         #16
Castor Troy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaawater said:

way b4 any blood or crip
Not "mob" you stupid idiot, M.O.B. n*ggaz who know what that sh*t mean know its a Blood/Piru term. Of course not everybody in the music industry was in a gang, but you gotta be affiliated. You gotta know someone who knows someone. All the n*ggaz that are really running this sh*t are gang/mafia related......or jewish......or gay......or all of the above.
 10-11-2005, 04:23 PM         #17
thaawater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
m.o.b is a fake interpolation of

italian and russian mafia

just like the word GANGSTER

all these bloods and crips are wanna be gangsters
 12 years ago '05        #18
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 Firestarr said:
one word = kanye west

lol right, but there is no crips in the chi i gues he's pholks, or a stone........
 10-11-2005, 06:18 PM         #19
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Castor Troy said:
I was having this discussion with my boy. Lettin him know about the little subliminal sh*t people throw into their music to show they gang related. He didn't know that MOB really means Member Of Bloods but they disguise it as Money Over bi*ches. And that Crips replace the letter "B" with the letter "C" so instead of saying "Brooklyn" they say "Crooklyn". And black is a blood color. I don't think there is a rapper out who aint gang affiliated. Everybody knows Tommy Mottola's affiliated with the Mafia, but few people know that most (if not all) record label heads are gang or mob affiliated. If you trying to get into the music business and you're not "affiliated" then the road will be hard and long for you.
M.O.B. = Something Suga Repped Out When Pac Was A Live and Is A Real Blood Gang.

Some Say It's Money Over bi*ches But It's Mostly A Gang Than That Quote.Most Rappers Are Down For It But Not Really From It.Game Got fu*ked Up By Suga For Claiming That sh*t and Now I See Wayne Havin Tatted Across His Chest Knowin Damn Well He Dont Bang.

Now Yes,Crips Do Replace Things With A C But Not Every fu*kin Thing Now.Brooklyn Would Be Known To Crooklyn To Crips Cause In That Term,Your Reppin The Hood Even Doe Your Just Saying A Word.Your Telling People,That Sayin A B Word Is Not In Your System.

Black Rag Do Not Stand For Bloods.It Really Stand For O.G.,Gangsta,and Some Areas "Gangsta Disciple" AKA Folk Nation Which Is A Old Skool Chicago Gang That Started Way Before Crips and Bloods and Branched Out Into Birthing Crips But No,The Black Rag Is Not For Bloods.
 12 years ago '04        #20
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A said:
M.O.B. = Something Suga Repped Out When Pac Was A Live and Is A Real Blood Gang.

Some Say It's Money Over bi*ches But It's Mostly A Gang Than That Quote.Most Rappers Are Down For It But Not Really From It.Game Got fu*ked Up By Suga For Claiming That sh*t and Now I See Wayne Havin Tatted Across His Chest Knowin Damn Well He Dont Bang.

Now Yes,Crips Do Replace Things With A C But Not Every fu*kin Thing Now.Brooklyn Would Be Known To Crooklyn To Crips Cause In That Term,Your Reppin The Hood Even Doe Your Just Saying A Word.Your Telling People,That Sayin A B Word Is Not In Your System.

Black Rag Do Not Stand For Bloods.It Really Stand For O.G.,Gangsta,and Some Areas "Gangsta Disciple" AKA Folk Nation Which Is A Old Skool Chicago Gang That Started Way Before Crips and Bloods and Branched Out Into Birthing Crips But No,The Black Rag Is Not For Bloods.
game never got fu*ked up by suge homie... story is someone wit suge tried to snatch game or one of game's n*ggas chain and ... they didn't get it = suge didn't fcuk up sh*t... please dont say sh*t that aint true or else you make yaself look like an idiot

also yes wayne does bang... he been thuggin since he was a kid

please stop researching google.com for your gang info :thumbsdow

thanks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy