Oct 7 - Cam'ron Calls Out President Carter, The Source Slams G-Unit... Again, Lil' Wa

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Cutty Olds said:
Dog you think Cam got a chance against Jay ...haha thats the funniest thing I heard all week
Right along with Jay 0-1 in major battles
That's exactly what I'm saying. Cam'ron has a chance. I didn't say he would win, but everyone is d!ckryding Jay-Z like they're Jenna Jameson or some sh*t... so I thought that I would make it clear that Cam has a chance.

Secwrit23 said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who lied to you.. Im from NY n BIG is wwithout a doubt one of the best but he wasnt better than Pac with words.. Pac wasntt just a lyricist he was a poet.. He's sold millions of books with his poetry n now has cd's of it (Rose That Grew From Concrete Vol 1 n 2) and he had alooooot moire music than big n expressed his feelin n real life situations.. BIG didnt do that as often but he was ill with the word play n had punch lines b4 it was even huge..an innovator.. You cant at all say he was better than Pac..its just too much oing Pacs way that are hard facts not just opinions..(Sales, Poetry, Hit Singles, Billboard #'s) and i know alotta that sh*t is argueable cuza mainstream america but biggy was mainstream too n never did what he did..

As for them Cam comments u might think those disses were hott but they were just average n Take Em To Church was like a weak a.ss ether.. A song he put on a album with a expensive beat but also features others n is a diss track.. And he sure as hell doesnt have a track record of diss tracks.. Truth is he doesnt have even haf of what Jay or as have recorded in diss tracks....

BTW incase u aint kno Jay had many other beefs than just Nas. U even forget about 50 too or Mobb Deep or...??

"Im about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cent" enough to hurt 50's feelins in a half a bar lo
To address your comments on the Pac/Big comparison... I like Pac more than BIG, but you'd have to be a moron to think that Pac was a better RAPPER than BIG. I'm not measuring who put out the most music or who writes poetry and sh*t... I'm measuring when you get on the mic and you spit, your sh*t comes harder lyrically, flow-wise, and even story-telling.

...And who gives a shiiiiit about sales, hit singles, and Billboard numbers. Pac didn't even do 80% of that until he died. You need to check your facts as well because BIG had hit singles and sold several million albums while he was alive as well.

I'm laughing out loud at your comments about Jay... get his d!ck out of your mouth PRONTO. You said that he doesn't have half of what Jay recorded in diss tracks, but then all you mentioned was two lines lol

I'm sorry, but one line about 50 Cent or Mobb Deep doesn't count as a diss track. I said "major battles", not beefs.
 10-08-2005, 07:54 PM         #62
impact player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 'Free Pimp C' movement has been going on for years, I don't see why they just release the dude already.

Jay vs. Cam'ron? Jay, hands-down. I don't think Cam'ron could say a line that makes sense and doesn't contain anything related to Sesame Street.
 12 years ago '04        #63
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i am going to the jay-z show in philly.....oh lord i hope he airs out cam and game cuz i cant stand neither of them fake a.ss muthfu*kas....if he airs that stripper tape of game, yo game career is ova straight up...i thought that change of heart joint would end him but this for sure is a wrap....good nite game...LLLLOOOLLL
 12 years ago '05        #64
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
LOL Dipset takes on jay-z and def jam but still i dont like jayz he is the new mj of are time retired he sould stay
Dipset
 10-08-2005, 09:06 PM         #65
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juelz is signed to def jam last time i heard whats he gonna do????????
 10-09-2005, 01:38 AM         #66
JohnFranco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
4. Teriyaki Boyz to serve. Jay-Z is apparently learning to speak japanese with his latest signing, The Teriyaki Boyz, a group of Asian rappers signed to Def Jam Records. The rap quartet of Ilmari, Ryo-Z, Wise and Verbal, helmed by DJ/producer/A Bathing Ape honcho Nigo, are slated to release their debut album, Beef or Chicken (Def Jam), on November 16th. The high-profile album project features production by DJ Premier, Just Blaze, The Neptunes, Dan the Automator, DJ Shadow, Mark Ronson and Ad Rock of Beastie Boys.

:thumbsdow
 10-09-2005, 10:42 AM         #67
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i like cam and jay but i think cam mite be digging his own grave :/
 12 years ago '05        #68
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
 impact player said:
The 'Free Pimp C' movement has been going on for years, I don't see why they just release the dude already.

Jay vs. Cam'ron? Jay, hands-down. I don't think Cam'ron could say a line that makes sense and doesn't contain anything related to Sesame Street.

if you understood what he says youd be a fan,he's actually quite brilliant, cam definitly has a way with words
 12 years ago '04        #69
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
lol the source and these mags contribute to the death of hip hop. they dislike 50 but keep'em in the mags lol never the less isn't hip hop about entertainment. new age wwf
 10-09-2005, 12:53 PM         #70
muscleman_3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teriyaki Boyz? COme on man!!
 10-09-2005, 05:21 PM         #71
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezie concert at Flint, Michigan's Perani Arena was cancelled because not enough tickets were sold. Tickets for the show ranged between $25 and $30.

who the fu*k wants to pay THAT much money to see him anyway???
 10-09-2005, 06:11 PM         #72
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$30 isnt alot at all, Id pay it
 12 years ago '04        #73
1Yoself 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 962 962
 Andre3000 said:
Camron actually think he beat Nas wit that fruity tooty loiy stuff. He is dumber than I thought. Jay is really gonna pound his face in.
LMAO!!

Cam is a BUM! Hov will end his "rap" career.
 10-09-2005, 10:01 PM         #74
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAM WILL END JAY-Z FAKE a.ss LEGEND STATUS CAREER reasonable doubt was ight but this dude loves himself.
 10-09-2005, 10:24 PM         #75
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tellin u, let cam bring out the old "killa cam"....its game over for hov...what this man puttin on wax now is juzz bullsh*t to make money, he's all bout money and gettin high, come on now YOU SEE IT IN HIS VERSES....but if its against hov, he gonna come correct, watch.....I GUARANTEE YOU AINT GONNA SEE NO BS FROM CAM, OLD k!llA GONNA COME BACK...

1 thing i know is that cam aint gonna fall back, unlike alot of other rappers who give up, jay was one of them (vs. nas)....but remember, i aint sayin jay gonna lose, but cam aint gonna get k!lled and i am sayin that CAM can win if he come at him with serious sh*t....
 12 years ago '05        #76
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4350 4350
y Hov goin after 50 and Fat Joe?
 10-10-2005, 10:21 AM         #77
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How's the Pink pu**y Cam gonna talk like he shut NAS down? If I remember correctly NAS shut down a concert cuz Cam was gonna be there. so Who shut Who down? Jay aint even one of my Faves but I cant wait to hear him DESTROY- NO SKILLA CAM.
 10-10-2005, 10:22 AM         #78
Tec-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Latest Albums/Mixtapes/Joints .. No Registeration or forum... just direct links and downloads...
 10-10-2005, 10:58 AM         #79
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a feeling cam gone air out lil hova.....and than one eyed willy gone stomp his remains out
 10-10-2005, 09:48 PM         #80
ROYISWAR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Camron actually think he beat Nas wit that fruity tooty loiy stuff. He is dumber than I thought. Jay is really gonna pound his face in.

its bother me you such an idiot

quote one line from crunk muzik

haha wasnt even directed at nas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago