Oct 7 - Cam'ron Calls Out President Carter, The Source Slams G-Unit... Again, Lil' Wa

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  114
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #51
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
 syxx2001 said
LOL, get off Games d!ck.
U single out Game when i talked bout Cam, Jay, Biggy,Pac n Game

Get off my d!ck.. :hang: see u swingin from my balls n sh*t.. GET OFF MY d!ck n*gga

Last edited by Secwrit23; 10-08-2005 at 03:01 PM..

13 years ago '04        #52
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
i like both cam and jay

but what has cam got lyrically really..........and when did he smash up nas? nas would k!ll him in battle.

still think Jay is better overall, Ether Vs Takeover..............man i thought Takeover won but so many ppl are on Nas's nuts that alot ppl said Ether k!lled Jay-Z.......its like your own opinion and sh*t for that one theres alot of love for both them, but CAM on the other end, man he aint sh*t really......not even dipset can save him.

13 years ago '05        #53
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 70 70
If Jay-Z doesn't diss anyone will i be surprised ?

NO

13 years ago '05        #54
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
 MortalDanger said
also good to see lil wayne not sellin concert ticks RIP the southern bullsh*t music... ive predicted it all.... so long south bull sh*t in 2006 and so long gunit..tons more in store for 2006
fu*k you piece of sh*t, Lil Wayne > Your Life

13 years ago '05        #55
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,799 | Props total: 3043 3043
regardless of whats said cam will be here after its over whether he's mentioned or not, 'cause to be really real hov could NEVER fu*k with cam lyrically, jay z is a biter not a writer but his delivery is what makes him hot

10-08-2005, 04:29 PM         #56
gonzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last try for an unsuccessful rapper.....Poor Camron

13 years ago '04        #57
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 31 31
 memyselfni said
people are getting tired of jay

that fvcking camel thinks hes some sort of God

i hope someone finds some dirt on his camel a.ss and exposes him

or one of them guys hes trys to expose, ends up being one of the guys that beyonce is fu*king
That's super.

13 years ago '05        #58
vgdw 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
free pimp c

10-08-2005, 07:39 PM         #59
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said
regardless of whats said cam will be here after its over whether he's mentioned or not, 'cause to be really real hov could NEVER fu*k with cam lyrically, jay z is a biter not a writer but his delivery is what makes him hot

i have 2 agree with ya fully every1 up in here maakin jigga out to be the best when really he aint, hes good but way overated he aint no Nas Pac Biggie
just the rap game at the moment sux apart froma few artist so Jigga looks much better then he really is and to be real honest this is my opinion right so hate as much as ya like but right now buddens is k!lling sh*t man dum out 3 sides thats reeal sh*t right there why the fu*k is the growth bein pushed back he puttin out trash like bleek and da gunners man he dont wanna no 1 to outshine him i wish joey the best but he needs to get out from under jay n def jam cause jay's a hater fu*kin up buddens

13 years ago '04        #60
CentsCuZ 20 heat pts20
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Cutty Olds said
Dog you think Cam got a chance against Jay ...haha thats the funniest thing I heard all week
Right along with Jay 0-1 in major battles
That's exactly what I'm saying. Cam'ron has a chance. I didn't say he would win, but everyone is d!ckryding Jay-Z like they're Jenna Jameson or some sh*t... so I thought that I would make it clear that Cam has a chance.

Secwrit23 said
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who lied to you.. Im from NY n BIG is wwithout a doubt one of the best but he wasnt better than Pac with words.. Pac wasntt just a lyricist he was a poet.. He's sold millions of books with his poetry n now has cd's of it (Rose That Grew From Concrete Vol 1 n 2) and he had alooooot moire music than big n expressed his feelin n real life situations.. BIG didnt do that as often but he was ill with the word play n had punch lines b4 it was even huge..an innovator.. You cant at all say he was better than Pac..its just too much oing Pacs way that are hard facts not just opinions..(Sales, Poetry, Hit Singles, Billboard #'s) and i know alotta that sh*t is argueable cuza mainstream america but biggy was mainstream too n never did what he did..

As for them Cam comments u might think those disses were hott but they were just average n Take Em To Church was like a weak a.ss ether.. A song he put on a album with a expensive beat but also features others n is a diss track.. And he sure as hell doesnt have a track record of diss tracks.. Truth is he doesnt have even haf of what Jay or as have recorded in diss tracks....

BTW incase u aint kno Jay had many other beefs than just Nas. U even forget about 50 too or Mobb Deep or...??

"Im about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cent" enough to hurt 50's feelins in a half a bar lo
To address your comments on the Pac/Big comparison... I like Pac more than BIG, but you'd have to be a moron to think that Pac was a better RAPPER than BIG. I'm not measuring who put out the most music or who writes poetry and sh*t... I'm measuring when you get on the mic and you spit, your sh*t comes harder lyrically, flow-wise, and even story-telling.

...And who gives a shiiiiit about sales, hit singles, and Billboard numbers. Pac didn't even do 80% of that until he died. You need to check your facts as well because BIG had hit singles and sold several million albums while he was alive as well.

I'm laughing out loud at your comments about Jay... get his d!ck out of your mouth PRONTO. You said that he doesn't have half of what Jay recorded in diss tracks, but then all you mentioned was two lines lol

I'm sorry, but one line about 50 Cent or Mobb Deep doesn't count as a diss track. I said "major battles", not beefs.

10-08-2005, 07:54 PM         #61
impact player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 'Free Pimp C' movement has been going on for years, I don't see why they just release the dude already.

Jay vs. Cam'ron? Jay, hands-down. I don't think Cam'ron could say a line that makes sense and doesn't contain anything related to Sesame Street.

13 years ago '04        #62
street_dreamin 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 10 10
i am going to the jay-z show in philly.....oh lord i hope he airs out cam and game cuz i cant stand neither of them fake a.ss muthfu*kas....if he airs that stripper tape of game, yo game career is ova straight up...i thought that change of heart joint would end him but this for sure is a wrap....good nite game...LLLLOOOLLL

13 years ago '05        #63
justinG 
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 0 0
LOL Dipset takes on jay-z and def jam but still i dont like jayz he is the new mj of are time retired he sould stay
Dipset

10-08-2005, 09:06 PM         #64
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juelz is signed to def jam last time i heard whats he gonna do????????

10-09-2005, 01:38 AM         #65
JohnFranco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said
4. Teriyaki Boyz to serve. Jay-Z is apparently learning to speak japanese with his latest signing, The Teriyaki Boyz, a group of Asian rappers signed to Def Jam Records. The rap quartet of Ilmari, Ryo-Z, Wise and Verbal, helmed by DJ/producer/A Bathing Ape honcho Nigo, are slated to release their debut album, Beef or Chicken (Def Jam), on November 16th. The high-profile album project features production by DJ Premier, Just Blaze, The Neptunes, Dan the Automator, DJ Shadow, Mark Ronson and Ad Rock of Beastie Boys.

:thumbsdow

10-09-2005, 10:42 AM         #66
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i like cam and jay but i think cam mite be digging his own grave :/

13 years ago '05        #67
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,799 | Props total: 3043 3043
 impact player said
The 'Free Pimp C' movement has been going on for years, I don't see why they just release the dude already.

Jay vs. Cam'ron? Jay, hands-down. I don't think Cam'ron could say a line that makes sense and doesn't contain anything related to Sesame Street.

if you understood what he says youd be a fan,he's actually quite brilliant, cam definitly has a way with words

13 years ago '04        #68
bogusona 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
lol the source and these mags contribute to the death of hip hop. they dislike 50 but keep'em in the mags lol never the less isn't hip hop about entertainment. new age wwf

10-09-2005, 12:53 PM         #69
muscleman_3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Teriyaki Boyz? COme on man!!

10-09-2005, 05:21 PM         #70
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezie concert at Flint, Michigan's Perani Arena was cancelled because not enough tickets were sold. Tickets for the show ranged between $25 and $30.

who the fu*k wants to pay THAT much money to see him anyway???

10-09-2005, 06:11 PM         #71
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$30 isnt alot at all, Id pay it

13 years ago '04        #72
1Yoself 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 1283 1283
 Andre3000 said
Camron actually think he beat Nas wit that fruity tooty loiy stuff. He is dumber than I thought. Jay is really gonna pound his face in.
LMAO!!

Cam is a BUM! Hov will end his "rap" career.

10-09-2005, 10:01 PM         #73
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CAM WILL END JAY-Z FAKE a.ss LEGEND STATUS CAREER reasonable doubt was ight but this dude loves himself.

10-09-2005, 10:24 PM         #74
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tellin u, let cam bring out the old "killa cam"....its game over for hov...what this man puttin on wax now is juzz bullsh*t to make money, he's all bout money and gettin high, come on now YOU SEE IT IN HIS VERSES....but if its against hov, he gonna come correct, watch.....I GUARANTEE YOU AINT GONNA SEE NO BS FROM CAM, OLD k!llA GONNA COME BACK...

1 thing i know is that cam aint gonna fall back, unlike alot of other rappers who give up, jay was one of them (vs. nas)....but remember, i aint sayin jay gonna lose, but cam aint gonna get k!lled and i am sayin that CAM can win if he come at him with serious sh*t....

13 years ago '05        #75
KlipKlap 62 heat pts62
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 4913 4913
y Hov goin after 50 and Fat Joe?

Home      

most viewed right now
+162online now  53
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  42
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  36
Video inside Eminem be like
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  33
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+267online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy