Oct 7 - Cam'ron Calls Out President Carter, The Source Slams G-Unit... Again, Lil' Wa

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2005, 12:19 PM         #41
jmac89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men. .
wtf!
 12 years ago '04        #42
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
not saying Cam will win! but hes going 2 silence a lot of yawl
 12 years ago '04        #43
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I think Cam can hold his own against Jay more than alot of people think. Like the guy who wears glasses and plays hoops and everybody thinks hes sorry, till he gets on the court and scores 20 and then everybody d!ckrides him?

Besides that Dame's been quoted plenty of times in the past as saying how he didn't need Jay to be successful etc etc. And keeping it real, i always believed it was the other way around...
Looks like you dont know sh*t. Jay couldnt even do sh*t until Dame came thru. Jay got his hustle from Dame. If it wasnt for Dame he would still be opening up for Kane and selling cane.

Last edited by syxx2001; 10-08-2005 at 01:08 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #44
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
So much drama.
 10-08-2005, 01:18 PM         #45
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Camron actually think he beat Nas wit that fruity tooty loiy stuff. He is dumber than I thought. Jay is really gonna pound his face in.
camron did beat nas.... stop riding nas d!ck u might get aids.... camron shut out nas...period nothing more to say...
 10-08-2005, 01:19 PM         #46
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also good to see lil wayne not sellin concert ticks RIP the southern bullsh*t music... ive predicted it all.... so long south bull sh*t in 2006 and so long gunit..tons more in store for 2006
 12 years ago '05        #47
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Jay will hurt Cams feelins and Cam didnt do sh*t to Nas.. 75% of hip hop fans dont kno they beefed n any-1 knows Nas woulda murderd him.. If u think not your either d!ckriding Nasby hatin on him every chance u get n talkin out yer a.ss just to hate or u know nothin bout hip-hop.. its A OR B.. No C .. but I like cam tho .. he puts out heat when he focused

and whoever wrote this was smokin straight 4 L's of haze
Speculation has already been spreading that Jay may target Fat Joe, 50 Cent, and even The Game during the October 27th concert in which he has declared war on emcees who've been talking greasy about him. One rumor even says that Hov will show video footage of Chuck Taylor as a male stripper performing for men. .
Jay has already admitted he has nuttin to say aout Game at the concert and that he wont even be mentioned.. Game n Ty Ty who's Jiggas cousin are boys n Jay n Ty Ty talked bout it n Jay a.ssured Games manager he had no beef with em.. And SOHH always spreadin rumours.. thats why no-1 cosiders them a credile source. They tell u news ater u already hear it n add speculation aka rumours! n*gga was never a male stripper in a Gay bar WOW... He did Change of Heart for 5 G's at age 18 n hit it with both hoes..that true but thats it..and u cant knock it cuz any1 would do it for 5G's n pu**y

Last edited by Secwrit23; 10-08-2005 at 02:08 PM..
 10-08-2005, 02:07 PM         #48
Big Puni$her  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay > Cam anyday.

Jay Z is nowhere near the greatest though.
 12 years ago '05        #49
Secwrit23 
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
lol @ all these people saying Cam has no shot just because... whatever.

Jay-Z may be a better rapper than Cam, but BIG was a better rapper than Pac... that doesn't mean that Hit Em' Up wasn't a great diss track.

Also, Cam has a track record of very good diss tracks... Nas diss over the "Hate Me Now" beat, "Take em' to Church" at Mase, and the "Dear Stan" one.

Jay-Z on the other hand is 0-1 in major battles....

hmm...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who lied to you.. Im from NY n BIG is wwithout a doubt one of the best but he wasnt better than Pac with words.. Pac wasntt just a lyricist he was a poet.. He's sold millions of books with his poetry n now has cd's of it (Rose That Grew From Concrete Vol 1 n 2) and he had alooooot moire music than big n expressed his feelin n real life situations.. BIG didnt do that as often but he was ill with the word play n had punch lines b4 it was even huge..an innovator.. You cant at all say he was better than Pac..its just too much oing Pacs way that are hard facts not just opinions..(Sales, Poetry, Hit Singles, Billboard #'s) and i know alotta that sh*t is argueable cuza mainstream america but biggy was mainstream too n never did what he did..

As for them Cam comments u might think those disses were hott but they were just average n Take Em To Church was like a weak a.ss ether.. A song he put on a album with a expensive beat but also features others n is a diss track.. And he sure as hell doesnt have a track record of diss tracks.. Truth is he doesnt have even haf of what Jay or as have recorded in diss tracks....

BTW incase u aint kno Jay had many other beefs than just Nas. U even forget about 50 too or Mobb Deep or...??

"Im about a dollar, what the fu*k is 50 cent" enough to hurt 50's feelins in a half a bar lo

Last edited by Secwrit23; 10-08-2005 at 02:22 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #50
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4216 4216
yall worshipin' Jay, but if cam go back to da Children of da corn "Killa Cam", jay is in some sh!t
 12 years ago '04        #51
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 Secwrit23 said:
Jay has already admitted he has nuttin to say aout Game at the concert and that he wont even be mentioned.. Game n Ty Ty who's Jiggas cousin are boys n Jay n Ty Ty talked bout it n Jay a.ssured Games manager he had no beef with em.. And SOHH always spreadin rumours.. thats why no-1 cosiders them a credile source. They tell u news ater u already hear it n add speculation aka rumours! n*gga was never a male stripper in a Gay bar WOW... He did Change of Heart for 5 G's at age 18 n hit it with both hoes..that true but thats it..and u cant knock it cuz any1 would do it for 5G's n pu**y
LOL, get off Games d!ck.
 12 years ago '05        #52
Secwrit23 
space
space
 syxx2001 said:
LOL, get off Games d!ck.
U single out Game when i talked bout Cam, Jay, Biggy,Pac n Game

Get off my d!ck.. :hang: see u swingin from my balls n sh*t.. GET OFF MY d!ck n*gga

Last edited by Secwrit23; 10-08-2005 at 03:01 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
i like both cam and jay

but what has cam got lyrically really..........and when did he smash up nas? nas would k!ll him in battle.

still think Jay is better overall, Ether Vs Takeover..............man i thought Takeover won but so many ppl are on Nas's nuts that alot ppl said Ether k!lled Jay-Z.......its like your own opinion and sh*t for that one theres alot of love for both them, but CAM on the other end, man he aint sh*t really......not even dipset can save him.
 12 years ago '05        #54
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
If Jay-Z doesn't diss anyone will i be surprised ?

NO
 12 years ago '05        #55
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 MortalDanger said:
also good to see lil wayne not sellin concert ticks RIP the southern bullsh*t music... ive predicted it all.... so long south bull sh*t in 2006 and so long gunit..tons more in store for 2006
fu*k you piece of sh*t, Lil Wayne > Your Life
 12 years ago '05        #56
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
regardless of whats said cam will be here after its over whether he's mentioned or not, 'cause to be really real hov could NEVER fu*k with cam lyrically, jay z is a biter not a writer but his delivery is what makes him hot
 10-08-2005, 04:29 PM         #57
gonzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last try for an unsuccessful rapper.....Poor Camron
 12 years ago '04        #58
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 memyselfni said:
people are getting tired of jay

that fvcking camel thinks hes some sort of God

i hope someone finds some dirt on his camel a.ss and exposes him

or one of them guys hes trys to expose, ends up being one of the guys that beyonce is fu*king
That's super.
 12 years ago '05        #59
vgdw 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
free pimp c
 10-08-2005, 07:39 PM         #60
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBoogie2122 said:
regardless of whats said cam will be here after its over whether he's mentioned or not, 'cause to be really real hov could NEVER fu*k with cam lyrically, jay z is a biter not a writer but his delivery is what makes him hot

i have 2 agree with ya fully every1 up in here maakin jigga out to be the best when really he aint, hes good but way overated he aint no Nas Pac Biggie
just the rap game at the moment sux apart froma few artist so Jigga looks much better then he really is and to be real honest this is my opinion right so hate as much as ya like but right now buddens is k!lling sh*t man dum out 3 sides thats reeal sh*t right there why the fu*k is the growth bein pushed back he puttin out trash like bleek and da gunners man he dont wanna no 1 to outshine him i wish joey the best but he needs to get out from under jay n def jam cause jay's a hater fu*kin up buddens
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago