Oct 7 - Cam'ron Calls Out President Carter, The Source Slams G-Unit... Again, Lil' Wa

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 jae premier said:
i cant wait for this show for when jay-z airs dudes out, but i keep trying to tell myself to stop speculating on who hes gunna call out because i really dont want to get my hopes up on who he's dissing and then have him not say a word about that guy, kinda like how i actually got hyped when the yayo cd got leaked to the net, HA

Same here

Last edited by doubletrouble™; 10-08-2005 at 03:01 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
random question: why would jay z diss fat joe/???
 12 years ago '04        #23
flip_20001trini 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 150 150
^^^

FAT joe has beef with jay-z for years for dat king of new york title dats y and i am not a cam fam but for cam to say dat i think he has sum type of dirt on cam dat will try to expose mr. s. carter plus i think he under dame dash music group and if jay smashes him dame would lose one of his biggest artists so dame will probably give cam sum type of dirt.

but who know jay might pull a stunt and not say anybody's name
 10-08-2005, 03:37 AM         #24
thehogue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe and jay been throwin subliminals at each otha fa tha longest so i heard... fat joe mention sumn bout jay on lean back and jay said sumn on dat diamonds remix... .
 10-08-2005, 04:44 AM         #25
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it all started when pun cracked a bottle over jay
 10-08-2005, 04:53 AM         #26
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe was on the jeezy remix with jay.. don't think it's gonna be him.

Cam is sticking up for his n*gga dame, dame looked out from day one, the animosity between cam and jay came from when dame tried to make cam vice pres without jiggas approval

Cam saw how jigga basically fu*ked dame over so he's speaking up for his man, dame don't rap...

Regardless of the outcome, Cam is loyal, and he standing up. What jigga did with rocafella is shady as fu*k.

Last edited by Tek-Delorean; 10-08-2005 at 04:54 AM..
 10-08-2005, 05:36 AM         #27
TriceJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell Beef
I wonder if Dame is invited 2 the BBQ
 12 years ago '04        #28
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
i fux wit cam but on this one he really needs to stay in his lane...........i dont really think dipset k!lled nas either because nas didnt really respond to them .........that means they arent worth a track......i guess
 10-08-2005, 06:49 AM         #29
Justize1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is not even cut from the same cloth as Nas! How this dude gonna be talkin wreckless and come out his mouth like that? Them bullsh*t nursery rhymes he be spittin are suspect. He does look like he has a "House In Virginia" (HIV) just like Nas said, lol.
 10-08-2005, 06:56 AM         #30
DBLOCK1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam cant wait to go at jay, lol give me a break that guy really think he can step up 2 jay's level he aint nowhere near,he probly come up wit some funny disses that ppl gon laugh at but then jay gon strike and it be game ova for "Killa Cam"
 10-08-2005, 07:37 AM         #31
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is a such a dipsh*t. jay would smash the sh*t out of him.
agreed but then again i cant really stand dipset too much....i loved cam's first 2 albums and i am really feelin that juelz song "clockwork" right now if yall aint got clockwork get it. the roots song is hot too
 12 years ago '04        #32
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
lol @ all these people saying Cam has no shot just because... whatever.

Jay-Z may be a better rapper than Cam, but BIG was a better rapper than Pac... that doesn't mean that Hit Em' Up wasn't a great diss track.

Also, Cam has a track record of very good diss tracks... Nas diss over the "Hate Me Now" beat, "Take em' to Church" at Mase, and the "Dear Stan" one.

Jay-Z on the other hand is 0-1 in major battles....

hmm...
 12 years ago '05        #33
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
 Tek-Delorean said:
fat joe was on the jeezy remix with jay.. don't think it's gonna be him.

Cam is sticking up for his n*gga dame, dame looked out from day one, the animosity between cam and jay came from when dame tried to make cam vice pres without jiggas approval

Cam saw how jigga basically fu*ked dame over so he's speaking up for his man, dame don't rap...

Regardless of the outcome, Cam is loyal, and he standing up. What jigga did with rocafella is shady as fu*k.
I hate when people say things like that like its a fu*king club. How is it shady? I mean looks like a business move to me. Dame Dash is the one always pretty much viewed as the "hustler" blah blah, how can you expect someone to not take advantage of a business situation? Besides that Dame's been quoted plenty of times in the past as saying how he didn't need Jay to be successful etc etc. And keeping it real, i always believed it was the other way around... and i think alot of people began to see that, which is what made their eventual separation that much more logical.

Shady - no.
Not necessarily "fam-like" - yes.
 10-08-2005, 08:36 AM         #34
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:

Jay-Z may be a better rapper than Cam, but BIG was a better rapper than Pac... that doesn't mean that Hit Em' Up wasn't a great diss track.

Also, Cam has a track record of very good diss tracks... Nas diss over the "Hate Me Now" beat, "Take em' to Church" at Mase, and the "Dear Stan" one.

hmm...
Hate me now diss track by cam was nice?? WTF all that sh*t was bitten lyrics yo
 10-08-2005, 08:41 AM         #35
biggfoot024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im jus wondering what jay is gonna say about cam. i think its alot easier to make fun of jay in a diss track since his life has been in the mainstream media for a long time now. he could talk about how sh*tty cams lyrics are, maybe refer to a few subliminals lyrics cam made about him, maybe how cams poorer than him, but really what else can he talk about? i dont expect jay to come wit more than 1 diss track for cam since i cant see him having anything to say to dude. he'll probably say sum sh*t like "cams not worth my time im working on a new album for the people".i think he'll probably go at Game more and maybe fat joe for taking shots at him in the past. theres more to say about game and fat joe than camron, atleast thats what i think.

i love being high it puts everything in persepective.

Last edited by biggfoot024; 10-08-2005 at 08:46 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #36
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 CentsCuZ said:

hmm...

Dog you think Cam got a chance against Jay ...haha thats the funniest thing I heard all week
Right along with Jay 0-1 in major battles

And Tek ...that seems like a biz move to me man...Why didn't Dame give Jay
the rights to Reasonab;e Doubt so he could keep the Roc a fella name

And whywould he even attempt to make Cam a Boss of their company with even talking to one of the n*ggas who started it?

Dame cut all the other ties him self with Jay and Biggs buisness wise except I rthink for the Pro Keds and State P clothing lines and Armadale I think.
All seems like buisness to me...Im sure there is some feelings inthere but sh*t...we don't know cause we ain't there ya know what im sayin?
 12 years ago '05        #37
Stantonl 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 5 5
Free Pimp C can't say it enough. Project Pat and the roots what a connect. Can't wait for project pat to drop an album.
 12 years ago '05        #38
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
I hope jay smash jim jones, camron, and tha rest of wack a.ss garbage dipset. Jay lose to camron? let me get a hit of what u smokin dog
 12 years ago '04        #39
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
wasn't sd numvers higher than purple haze if cams isn't talking bout sales cuz no way is he talking bout crushig nas on the mic
 12 years ago '04        #40
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
What cam dont want it with Hov man, and wayne was suppose to be coming here to my town flint but all of a sudden i stopped hearing about that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now