Why is J Prince Such a Feared man in the South???

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2005, 05:22 AM         #1
234099 pageviews
34 comments

logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is J Prince Such a Feared man in the South???

Anybody got any info on this dude, he is said to be one of the most feared men down south..

I know he and Suge knight are tight and seem like they back each other up, but damn, why are dudes in the south Shook of J Prince like that

34 comments for "Why is J Prince Such a Feared man in the South???"

12 years ago '05        #2
dr0xx 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 0 0
I never even heard of the guy besides a mention in one of the clipse verses "we only respect J Prince for rappin alot". No clue man.
 10-06-2005, 05:32 AM         #3
Human Octane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the feds are after him...but i never heard of him bein' feared...
 12 years ago '04        #4
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
j prince owns rap-a-lot also a boxing gym here in houston where people like roy ones and other boxers come train.....mmm j prince is a legend in the south he started alot of sh*t for alot of people like master p and others i think the feds got him b4 not sure tho hes like the suge of the south
 12 years ago '04        #5
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
 dr0xx said:
I never even heard of the guy besides a mention in one of the clipse verses "we only respect J Prince for rappin alot". No clue man.
u must be real young if u dont know who j prince is...cant be a fan of hiphop and not know who j prince is unless ur not a fan of hiphop i understand
OBv and 1 others slapped this ish

12 years ago '04        #6
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
heres what my friend said about those not know who he is

[5:48am] <+JHarv> lmao
[5:49am] <+JHarv> children
[5:49am] <+JHarv> J Prince is thee businessman of the south
[5:49am] <+JHarv> he has a ranch
[5:49am] <+JHarv> has boxers, and a boxing gym
[5:49am] <+JHarv> the label
[5:49am] <+JHarv> he put face out there
[5:49am] <+JHarv> I'm from Pittsburgh and I know that

i think he even manages roy jones i could be wrong about that but i know roy jones trains at his gym
 12 years ago '05        #7
dr0xx 
space
space
I love people like you, makes me laugh. I don't know one person so I don't know anything. Thanks for enlightening me hip-hop god *rolls eyes*

Last edited by dr0xx; 10-06-2005 at 05:57 AM..
Drakehotel slapped this ish

10-06-2005, 06:29 AM         #8
flossaphy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, can't believe people dont know who jp is. responsible for do or die, twista, scarface, and a bunch of other artist on rap-a-lot
 12 years ago '04        #9
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
 dr0xx said:
I love people like you, makes me laugh. I don't know one person so I don't know anything. Thanks for enlightening me hip-hop god *rolls eyes*

u make me laugh even harder for not knowing who j prince is what a shame...u just heard his name in that verse released a week ago...i guess ur too busy listening to chingy and other crap.......o and only girls roll they eyes

Last edited by HTownkilla; 10-06-2005 at 06:39 AM..
Boo The Fool and 2 others gave props

12 years ago '05        #10
dr0xx 
space
space
Nice of you a.ssuming I listen to chingy. You're so smart!! How did you guess!!!!!!

Either I don't know J Prince because he's not worth knowing or It's because I couldn't care less about what comes out of the south. Both are pretty understandable.

Take it easy.. don't get hurt patting yourself on the back after "owning" me the way you did.
 12 years ago '04        #11
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
south has the game in a choke hold right now.....i understand if u mad....anyways im done talkin to guys that roll they eyes.....o yea and thx for givin me props on this thread...i guess now u know who he is

Last edited by HTownkilla; 10-06-2005 at 07:00 AM..
 10-06-2005, 07:03 AM         #12
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dr0xx said:

Either I don't know J Prince because he's not worth knowing or It's because I couldn't care less about what comes out of the south. Both are pretty understandable.
I mean, i respect you for at least admitting that you don't know who J Prince is... Some people actually think he's a rapper of some sort. lol. But yeah, for the record, he is most definitley worth knowing about... started one of the most recognisable labels in teh history of Hip Hop.. Rap-A-Lot in the late 80's. If you didn't know about that, then you may not know about any of the Get Boys classic albums and Scarface, Willie D, Convicts, Odd Squad, Blac Monks... Yo Rap-A-Lot back in the days had some of teh freshest material out.. that's a fact.
charli3b83 gave props

12 years ago '05        #13
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
dat n*gga feared cuz he like dat south suge... keep heat and n*ggas wit heat... i got into it wit some n*ggas from Rap-A-Lot and almost lost my life... i see dat n*gga J Prince every once in a while.. he got dat paper 2... i hoop at his gym almost everyday. 5th Ward TX!!!!
Mike in Tampa and 1 others gave props

FrankAndBeans slapped this ish

10-06-2005, 11:09 AM         #14
callie4l  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him and face are either big dogs in the black mobb or have some type of exclusive ties to them but he is the reason why 8 ball m.j.g ,tela are not on suave house and why the label suave house doesnt exist any more but that n*gga prince is not to be fu*ked wit
 12 years ago '04        #15
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 dr0xx said:
Nice of you a.ssuming I listen to chingy. You're so smart!! How did you guess!!!!!!

Take it easy.. don't get hurt patting yourself on the back after "owning" me the way you did.
You sound real ignorant, trying to justify why you don't know J Prince. Go back and listen to your Nelly and Pretty Willie cd.
 12 years ago '04        #16
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
J Prince is tha one that made TIP and Flip squash their beef,,,
 12 years ago '04        #17
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
J Prince got a lot of pull, he got ties to Larry Hoover from back in the day, and thats why the Feds always trying to tie him up in bullsh*t cases and everything, but dude his a good business man, he got music, boxing, and ranches
FrankAndBeans gave props

12 years ago '05        #18
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
J Prince started rap a lot. J prince "supposedly" started rap a lot with drug money..the feds have been trying to shut rap a lot n him down for almost 15 years now with no luck.......feds are investigating him for money laundering, ..hes in control of alotta things in the south..he also got al gore to slow down the feds investigation by donating 200 thousand dollars to hsi presidental campaign back in 2000.... uf uck wit j prince..u die....
 10-06-2005, 03:12 PM         #19
2CloSe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh....

Last edited by 2CloSe; 10-06-2005 at 03:14 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 dr0xx said:
No both are pretty stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy