How can I make my wrists thicker?

most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2005, 06:30 AM         #1
12906 pageviews
17 comments

pl8r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can I make my wrists thicker?

Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

17 comments for "How can I make my wrists thicker?"

11 years ago '04        #2
PIJIN 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
train your forearms that'll make ya wrists bigger
 10-04-2005, 10:00 AM         #3
pl8r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have u got any exercises
 10-04-2005, 11:38 AM         #4
D_roc01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres only a few excercises for forearms, u could probably find them easy if u googled it....but i don't think they will really make ur wrists bigger cuz the forearm doesn't really go around the wrist, but it might make u arms look a bit bigger. There aren't really any ways to make the wrist bigger
 10-04-2005, 11:43 AM         #5
therock86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get a bar 45 pound one, and go onto a bench and put ya arms on the end of the bench with your wrists hangin off, then curl it up and then when u let it down, let it go all the way.....if u dont understand let me know...PROP ME
 10-04-2005, 11:44 AM         #6
harval 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take a rope put a 10lb weight and start curling it up
 10-04-2005, 12:21 PM         #7
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah... Your wrists hardly have any muscle mass and won't grow much regardless... The heavier weights you use for presses and rows, your wrists will get a LITTLE thicker... That's pretty much all you can do... Wrist curls and extensions are pointless...
 11 years ago '05        #8
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,473 | Props total: 1822 1822
ur wrists are just some skin and fat wrapped around ur actual wrist bones, you cant really work that out....i have heard of actual wrsit workouts, but they are not to increase size, they are to increase the strength and flexibility....
1. Get in the push-up position (palms down -easier with ur fingers facing towards each other)
2. then simply turn ur hands over so ur palms are face up...sort of like flip-flopping ur hands from face down to face up over and over....
the whole time ur body should stay in the good push-up position

I do that for wrist strengthening exercises...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 10-04-2005 at 03:12 PM..
 10-04-2005, 09:17 PM         #9
herbal_t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything got some muscle in it, but your wrist basically depends on your body, try those little things that you can buy at target for $5. I forgot what they called they look like nutcrackers; you could take em to class or wherever
 10-04-2005, 09:45 PM         #10
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^word...do they look something like bar clamps- but one part you hold in your hand, the other on your forearm right above your wrist?
 11 years ago '05        #11
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
wrists is pretty much a genetic thing, you wont really get them bigger, i mean you can workout your forearms but in truth thats gettin your forearms bigger and might make your wrists appear smaller, just lifting in general having to lift weights and stuff puts some strain on the wrist where they will get stronger but they are not going to add much size if any at all

and dont worry about your wrists anyway, who cares, worry about something else like your chest your arms or some sh*t, you aint getting laid off your wrists thats for sure, unless you doing this to be able to jack off better or something
 10-05-2005, 12:03 AM         #12
Camay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know about thicker per se but to get them stronger, take a bar and curl it with your hands only. sit with the bar on your knees and unroll your fists until the bar is hangin on the edge of your finger tips, then roll it back up as far as I can recall this works your forearm and gets some wrist action too. It's really no need for weights until your way out there even then 5lbs will do

As it stands doing regular forearm work arbitrarily hits the "wrists" so to speak anyway
 10-08-2005, 05:05 PM         #13
mjshytown45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pl8r said:
Can anybody give me advice on exercises that will get my wrists thicker? Because I have tiny wrists lol. Also I have been lifting weights for over a year and my arms are kind of built but are thin has anybody got any advice or exercises which weill help me.

U must have small hands your wrist supports your hand
 11 years ago '05        #14
Peenuthed 
space
space
space
$150 | Props total: 0 0
its the way you were born if u are fully grown then i dont think your bones are gonna grow any more
 10-10-2005, 05:48 AM         #15
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...
 10-10-2005, 09:28 AM         #16
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
just masterbate three tiems a day and three times at night do it for about 3 weeks and see if there is any improvement...

I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up.

As for techniques, i bought a device that actually helps you strengthen your wrist. You put it on like futuristic gun, and just curle away... does the trick really, but like someone else suggested, just tie some string with a small weight on the end (or whatever) to a meter stick (or again, whatever) and roll it up... this strengthen the surrounding areas or your forearm.
 10-11-2005, 09:37 AM         #17
shoshowoah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why u want ur wriwsts 2 b bigger anywya?
 10-11-2005, 10:48 AM         #18
Dome625 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wrists are bones and joints, you can't increase the size of them. However as was already mentioned you can increase the size of you forearms. Do wrist curls with a 15-20 lbs dumbell, or barbell with same weight. Do about 3 to 4 sets w/ 6-10 reps. Protect your wrists at all times, be sure to get some wrist straps or gloves with wrist straps.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
109 comments
1 day ago