Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
Im starting to think all people from Ohio are idiots. None of you see Penn State as a legitamate team. I know OSU is good I know AJ Hawk is the best LB but none of you are giving Penn State any respect. Hell you are not even giving Paterno respect. Maybe its just because you are young. But we will see come Saturday. It will definitely be a close game no way OSU will blow them out. But Penn State being at home and since it is likely Joe Pas last year i give Penn State the edge. Cant wait till Saturday to see them win and collect my money from bets.
I'm not hatin on penn state (history and tradition) or Joe Paterno, but you started it by disrespectin our team sayin penn state is going to pick apart our D and our "white quarterback" and, whatever else you said. I dont even like talkin smack about Ohio State because I know my team, but when u disrespect them UH HUH I gotta set u straight.

I can accept a loss as long as I know we got beat and our opponent was better than us unlike the texas game. So if Penn State is better than us than so be it good luck the rest of your season, but I just dont believe penn is.

DAMN I JUST WATCHED THE OHIO ST./ PENN ST PREVIEW ON ESPNEWS!! I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!

GO BUCKEYES BEAT PENN STATE!!!!
 10-06-2005, 03:50 PM         #102
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Yes it does. A loss means Ohio State can not win the National Championship unless a miracle happens. A loss means a lot in college football. Their one loss could be the difference in a Big Ten championship or not
was i talkin about the National Title??? no read what u said u said Big Ten Title
 12 years ago '05        #103
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Im starting to think all people from Ohio are idiots. None of you see Penn State as a legitamate team. I know OSU is good I know AJ Hawk is the best LB but none of you are giving Penn State any respect. Hell you are not even giving Paterno respect. Maybe its just because you are young. But we will see come Saturday. It will definitely be a close game no way OSU will blow them out. But Penn State being at home and since it is likely Joe Pas last year i give Penn State the edge. Cant wait till Saturday to see them win and collect my money from bets.
I give Penn State all the respect in the world and they may be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big Ten but you'll have to excuse me for not picking them to beat the UNDISPUTED best team in the Big Ten of 2005 [aka The Buckeyes].

I have The Wolverines 2nd [as long as Hart is healthy]

and PSU will battle Wisconsin for the 3rd best team in the Big 10.

With all that said they aren't in our league as far as talent is concerned and I've brought that up before. You can factor in the close games we always seem to play against PSU and I'll say OSU will win by around 10-14.

It seems more like YOUR a d!ckrider more than us being idiots, your the same cat that said they are going to win it all this year.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-06-2005 at 04:08 PM..
 10-06-2005, 04:08 PM         #104
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I give Penn State all the respect in the world and they may be the 3rd or 4th best team in the Big Ten but you'll have to excuse me for not picking them to beat the UNDESPUTED best team in the Big Ten of 2005 [aka The Buckeyes].

I have The Wolverines 2nd [as long as Hart is healthy]

and PSU will battle Wisconsin for the 3rd best team in the Big 10.

With all that said they aren't in our league as far as talen it concerned and I've brought that up before. You can factor in the close games we always seem to play against PSU and I'll say OSU will win by around 10-14.

It seems more like YOUR a d!ckrider more than us being idiots, your the same cat that said they are going to win it all this year.
Ohio State is not the undisputed best team in the Big Ten. There is no way you can say that when the only team they have played is Iowa. Michigan, MSU, Penn State, and Wisconsin are all in the running
 12 years ago '05        #105
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Ohio State is not the undisputed best team in the Big Ten. There is no way you can say that when the only team they have played is Iowa. Michigan, MSU, Penn State, and Wisconsin are all in the running
If you watched college football, especially the Big 10, then the most talented team in the Big 10 is the Buckeyes hands down.

I can break it down for you if you need it.

I wasn't saying they weren't in the running to win the Big 10 I'm talking strickly who is the best team in the Big 10 this year.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-06-2005 at 04:16 PM..
 10-06-2005, 04:17 PM         #106
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
If you watched college football, especially the Big 10, then the most talented team in the Big 10 is the Buckeyes hands down.

I can break it down for you if you need it.

I wasn't saying they weren't in the running to win the Big 10 I'm talking strickly who is the best team in the Big 10 this year.
I know and im saying that OSU is not the best team.
 12 years ago '05        #107
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
I know and im saying that OSU is not the best team.
I wont even get into this arguement........if you wont admit OSU is better than PSU then your showing your bias more than anything I could bring up.
 12 years ago '05        #108
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Come on now are u really that STUPID???

MSU, Iowa, & UM all have a loss in the B10 so there not in it right now.

Penn State will lose this weekend therefore out of it too.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-06-2005 at 04:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #109
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Yea I'm tired of this dude, it will all be settled this weekend. If u cant even say we're the best team in B10 as of right now than fu*k it.

fu*k THIS THREAD AND fu*k PENN STATE!!!!
 10-06-2005, 04:58 PM         #110
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Come on now are u really that STUPID???

MSU, Iowa, & UM all have a loss in the B10 so there not in it right now.

Penn State will lose this weekend therefore out of it too.
Actually they all are stil except for Iowa cause they suck. Penn State is undefeated and if they beat OSU they are out of it. Im UM beats Penn State or OSU they are back in it. MSU only has one loss. You are not out of it when you only have one loss in the big ten. Arent you the one who said one loss who gives a sh*t?
 12 years ago '05        #111
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Actually they all are stil except for Iowa cause they suck. Penn State is undefeated and if they beat OSU they are out of it. Im UM beats Penn State or OSU they are back in it. MSU only has one loss. You are not out of it when you only have one loss in the big ten. Arent you the one who said one loss who gives a sh*t?
What? Really it's waaaaay too early to think about who's going to win the B10. Everybody in the country swore up and down Purdue was going to win it, so I can't but of 3 the unbeaten teams that are left if/when Ohio State beats Penn State we have the best chance to win every game with our toughest game left @ UM.

The B10 championship doesn't matter right though I just wanna KICK PENN STATE'S a.ss.

No more talkin only 2 days left untill we see who's the best team.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #112
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
By your own admission then Iowa is still in it as well. Yes it's to early to discount any of the upper teams in the Big 10 as out of it, but it's not to early to call who is the best team in the Big 10 as of now......and that is clearly Ohio State. Are you saying OSU isn't the clear cut "top dog" as of Oct. 6th 2005?
 10-07-2005, 12:16 AM         #113
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdubb4eva said:
^^^^ummm NO!!!!!
Cosign
 10-07-2005, 04:28 PM         #114
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game is tomorrow bi*ches, we will soon find out. Go Lucks!
 12 years ago '05        #115
CONNman 3 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 20 20
When you say win it all, what exactely do you mean? Cause they damn sure aint winning the NC!
 10-07-2005, 09:05 PM         #116
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
By your own admission then Iowa is still in it as well. Yes it's to early to discount any of the upper teams in the Big 10 as out of it, but it's not to early to call who is the best team in the Big 10 as of now......and that is clearly Ohio State. Are you saying OSU isn't the clear cut "top dog" as of Oct. 6th 2005?
Yes that is exactly what i am saying and you guys cant understand it. Right now the top 4 teams are OSU, PSU, Wisconsin, and I would add MSU in there because they had one close loss
 10-07-2005, 09:07 PM         #117
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CONNman said:
When you say win it all, what exactely do you mean? Cause they damn sure aint winning the NC!
Haha this thread started out as me joking and hoping but then all these Ohio State idiots came and said ooh no they wont cause i suck AJ Hawks d!ck
 12 years ago '05        #118
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Yes that is exactly what i am saying and you guys cant understand it. Right now the top 4 teams are OSU, PSU, Wisconsin, and I would add MSU in there because they had one close loss
You really are stupid!!, If Ohio State or Wisconsin goes undefeated in the B10 MSU "close Loss" doesn't matter dumbass.

jordanshoes said:
Haha this thread started out as me joking and hoping but then all these Ohio State idiots came and said ooh no they wont cause i suck AJ Hawks d*ck
AJ is better than any player you have on your team including your "freshmen phenom". All your little hopes and dreams are coming down tomorrow night so get over it.Yall can not hang with Ohio State we're the best team you've faced so far and it will show.

Shut up the game is tomorrow, just wait and see.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-08-2005 at 07:05 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #119
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,784 | Props total: 125 125
cant wait till tomorrow.. this thread is done lol
 10-08-2005, 07:41 AM         #120
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
You really are stupid!!, If Ohio State or Wisconsin goes undefeated in the B10 MSU "close Loss" doesn't matter dumbass.
We were talking about who is the best team in the Big 10 regardless of their record. Pay attention
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago