Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 214
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
This proves that you are an idiot. Tressel will never be in Paterno's league.
and your a dumbass, I dont care about Paterno's history, I'm talkin about here and now 2005!! Tressel has already been to two BCS Bowls prolly another one this year and 1 National Title......like I said I take Tressel anyday. Paterno is on his way out, while coach Tressel is building a dynasty.

Tressel can recruit, which is key we have a top 5 class year in and year out....Joe Pa doesn't!!


GET OVER IT, PENN STATE IS NOT ON OSU's LEVEL WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS YALL PLAY JUST TO GET TO A BOWL GAME!!!
 12 years ago '05        #82
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
$420 | Props total: 313 313
PSU almost lost to Northwestern if im not mistaken...theres no way they will beat OSU
 10-06-2005, 04:27 AM         #83
donrodriguez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

go butteyes/browneyes/ whateva ya'll fu*kers wanna call em!!!

the blunt leaves are gonna DESTROY the nittany lions!!!
 12 years ago '04        #84
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5340 5340
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
and your a dumbass, I dont care about Paterno's history, I'm talkin about here and now 2005!! Tressel has already been to two BCS Bowls prolly another one this year and 1 National Title......like I said I take Tressel anyday. Paterno is on his way out, while coach Tressel is building a dynasty.

Tressel can recruit, which is key we have a top 5 class year in and year out....Joe Pa doesn't!!


GET OVER IT, PENN STATE IS NOT ON OSU's LEVEL WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS YALL PLAY JUST TO GET TO A BOWL GAME!!!

tressel aint no where near joe pas level , cmon now . he aint even on llyold carrs level yet . say he is and its a damn lie ..
 10-06-2005, 11:48 AM         #85
jdubb4eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
They are the best team. They destroyed Minnesota. Did anyone watch the game and did anyone see that hit Michael Robinson had on the Minnesota defender? He like broke his neck and Robinson didnt even fall over. Look for the Nittany Lions to pick apart Ohio State next week at home

^^^^ummm NO!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #86
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
tressel aint no where near joe pas level , cmon now . he aint even on llyold carrs level yet . say he is and its a damn lie ..
I dont agree that he is on either of their levels BUT I will say that after the start he's had @ OSU it's more likely than not that he WILL reach that upper echelon.
 12 years ago '05        #87
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Aesop730 said:
tressel aint no where near joe pas level , cmon now . he aint even on llyold carrs level yet . say he is and its a damn lie ..
IM TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT NOW! If u had a choice between the 3 who would u chose?????? I'll take Tressel like I've been sayin! This is prolly Paterno's last year and everybody in m*ch*gan is calling for Carr's head....Jim Tressel isn't going anywhere anytime soon if continues to beat UM (4-1) and get us BCS games he'll be here another 10+ years or untill he retires. Since 2000 Paterno hasn't done anything and UM hasn't either but 2 Rose Bowl with nothin to show for it.
Yall have your opinion and I have mine but If my team was playin for a championship tomorrow the only coach I'd chose over Tressel is Pete Carroll.

GO BUCKEYES!!! Beat Penn State's a.ss!!
M*ch*gan still SUCKS!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #88
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5340 5340
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
IM TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT NOW! If u had a choice between the 3 who would u chose?????? I'll take Tressel like I've been sayin! This is prolly Paterno's last year and everybody in m*ch*gan is calling for Carr's head....Jim Tressel isn't going anywhere anytime soon if continues to beat UM (4-1) and get us BCS games he'll be here another 10+ years or untill he retires. Since 2000 Paterno hasn't done anything and UM hasn't either but 2 Rose Bowl with nothin to show for it.
Yall have your opinion and I have mine but If my team was playin for a championship tomorrow the only coach I'd chose over Tressel is Pete Carroll.

GO BUCKEYES!!! Beat Penn State's a.ss!!
M*ch*gan still SUCKS!!!!!!
whos the defending big ten champions .. ? :rolleyes: . and hes 3- 1 against michigan . michigan has consecutive championships, and rose bowl berths .. u say they have nuthin to show for it .. okay pimp if u say so.. . nov 19 stops all the talk ..
 10-06-2005, 02:12 PM         #89
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can not see that Paterno is a better coach than Tressel than it is pointless to argue with you. Even now i would take Paterno. Recruiting has nothing to do with coaching in this game. Paterno has been better than Tressel and IS better than Tressel. What he forgot how to coach because he is old? Yes he doesnt have as good of talent because of recruiting but that has nothing to do with coahcing for this game.
 12 years ago '05        #90
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Yall lost back 2 back Rose Bowl games embarassing too, and yall supposed to be the B10 champs that made us look bad. Ohio State will win the B10 this year and get to a BCS game and UM will prolly lose 2 more games this year. Don't be lookin forward to Nov 19, worry about Minny this weekend. You know yall can't stop the run, so worry about Marooney I doubt if he has consecutive bad games.

GO BUCKEYES KICK PENN STATES a.ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
 10-06-2005, 02:26 PM         #91
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yall lost back 2 back Rose Bowl games embarassing too, and yall supposed to be the B10 champs that made us look bad. Ohio State will win the B10 this year and get to a BCS game and UM will prolly lose 2 more games this year. Don't be lookin forward to Nov 19, worry about Minny this weekend. You know yall can't stop the run, so worry about Marooney I doubt if he has consecutive bad games.

GO BUCKEYES KICK PENN STATES a.ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
First you said Minnesota was weak now you think they will beat Michigan. And Wisconsin will win the Big 10 if Penn State doesnt. OSU has a loss
 12 years ago '05        #92
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
If you can not see that Paterno is a better coach than Tressel than it is pointless to argue with you. Even now i would take Paterno. Recruiting has nothing to do with coaching in this game. Paterno has been better than Tressel and IS better than Tressel. What he forgot how to coach because he is old? Yes he doesnt have as good of talent because of recruiting but that has nothing to do with coahcing for this game.
Yes, this is pointless to argue with you, because Penn State is not on our level we're going to make yall look BAD!!!

Recruiting always has something do with a game, when yall recruits see how bad Ohio State beat yall their not going to want to go to penn state. Ohh didn't paterno cancel all recruiting visits this weekend??? He already knows what is going to happen.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
YOU COULD NEVA EVA NEVA EVA GET ON OUR LEVEL HOE!!!
 12 years ago '05        #93
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
First you said Minnesota was weak now you think they will beat Michigan. And Wisconsin will win the Big 10 if Penn State doesnt. OSU has a loss
We dont have a loss in the B10 and we won't have one after this weekend. Get over it and Wisconsin always fades at end of the season.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-06-2005 at 02:37 PM..
 10-06-2005, 02:36 PM         #94
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having a loss dosent mean sh*t
 10-06-2005, 02:38 PM         #95
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our Defense will come to play.........4 Games Including the highest Scoring team in the Nation Texas, OSU has only given up 51 Points
 12 years ago '04        #96
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5340 5340
nov 19 , 2005 .. at the big house .. the big 10 is open , i wouldnt be surprised to see wisconsin lose to nw this weekend . osu can lose to psu , and i beleive they will , in college it comes down to depth and they both have it, this isnt sds , with its limited team, and if they almost beat them im not doubting a hungury and wounded ninttany lions . wounded from last years game . they arent gonna win the natinal title i mean cmon , we all [ well the sensible ones] know that , but tey can beat osu , just like they could beat michigan , but with mike hart i dont see it , and at the big house no . but i can see them beating osu at happy valley ,ive explained my reasons already in here . psu beats osu on saturday , close game , but the bucks go down .
 12 years ago '05        #97
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
Wisconsin has a legit shot at the Big 10 title but I dont see us losing again so we will get an at large bid to a BCS bowl bid if that happens, but it would be nice to win the Big 10 outright.

Wisconsin's only "challenges" this year left are Penn State and Iowa
 12 years ago '05        #98
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 backMJPIP2333 said:
our Defense will come to play.........4 Games Including the highest Scoring team in the Nation Texas, OSU has only given up 51 Points
Like he said ^, our defense will come to play like they always do that's why I'm so confident in my team. Of course Penn state CAN beat Ohio State but they WILL NOT beat Ohio State. Penn State advantage is it's at home in primetime on national TV and they better hope it rains (I pray to God it doesn't). They'll be lucky to score 14 points, but our D will get turnovers and if the offense can turn them into to touchdowns IT'S OVER.

I'm gettin tired of this thread, OHIO STATE is too fast, too big, and too PHYSICAL, and too good to lose to penn state it's not gonna happen. The game might be close for the 1st qt but that's all I'm given them.

Quote from Paterno's press conference

"They appear to be a little bit stronger than we are physically across the board," Paterno said. "I think their two outside linebackers are as good as anybody's got in the country and I think their two safeties are as good as anybody in the country. In that sense, we're probably comparable. They scheme a little differently; they're a much more blitz team they are. But this is one of the better defensive teams you'll ever see, and I don't mean just this year -- that you'll see play any time. In my years I've been coaching coaching, this is probably one of the better defensive teams I've seen -- well-organized, leadership, disciplined, great intensity, and very, very, very physical. If we're comparable to those, I'd feel very good."

GO BUCKEYES KICK PENN STATES a.ss!!!!!
 10-06-2005, 03:31 PM         #99
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im starting to think all people from Ohio are idiots. None of you see Penn State as a legitamate team. I know OSU is good I know AJ Hawk is the best LB but none of you are giving Penn State any respect. Hell you are not even giving Paterno respect. Maybe its just because you are young. But we will see come Saturday. It will definitely be a close game no way OSU will blow them out. But Penn State being at home and since it is likely Joe Pas last year i give Penn State the edge. Cant wait till Saturday to see them win and collect my money from bets.
 10-06-2005, 03:34 PM         #100
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
having a loss dosent mean sh*t
Yes it does. A loss means Ohio State can not win the National Championship unless a miracle happens. A loss means a lot in college football. Their one loss could be the difference in a Big Ten championship or not
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy