Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2005, 08:56 PM         #61
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
:sleepy: Wrong

[pic - click to view]

Who is that? Only people i know on OSU is Teddy Ginn, AJ Hawk, Antoinio Pittman, and some other LB carpenter i think my friend said that i was arguing with.

Penn State 70
Ohio State 3
 10-04-2005, 09:01 PM         #62
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BackMJPIP you are ok only because you like the Bulls. I like the Bulls more than Penn State. But how do you like the Bulls and Tennesee? and the other teams you like are from Ohio?
 10-04-2005, 09:05 PM         #63
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psu will beat osu
 10-04-2005, 09:11 PM         #64
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
BackMJPIP you are ok only because you like the Bulls. I like the Bulls more than Penn State. But how do you like the Bulls and Tennesee? and the other teams you like are from Ohio?
i like the Bulls b/c growing up Jordan got me into basketball and they were my fav team and i stuck with them, i liked the Browns but they moved so i told myslef whatever team Eddie George goes to thats my new fav team and my uncle got me into the Indians
 10-04-2005, 10:01 PM         #65
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same thing with me for th bulls cause my dad grew up in chicago and i went to bulls games
 12 years ago '04        #66
youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
AJ Hawk is a beast....but i dont think he the best OSU LB ever........

oh and Penn State fans....Nov 19...we (MSU) got yall
 12 years ago '04        #67
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 174 174
 Y2Luda said:
It's funny how all these Michigan fans are so quick to call it close but NO ONE ELSE.

The Nittny Lions have no disernable advantage in any area......and in some areas they are overmatched easily.

Granted it will be closer than the talent level indicates because of Happy Valley and the roll PSU has been on but OSU should win by double digits.

i guess you said the same thing last year when osu played them...and won by 11...but they just dont play them close at home....the osu penn state is usually close period...there was one time in the past 6 years the game was a rout that was in 00...so whether or not they play in happy valley or not, they come to play against osu more often than not...this is not me speakin as a michigan fan, im simply statin facts...
@Penn State
Osu 21 - Psu 20 (03)
Psu 29 - Osu 27 (01)
Psu 23 - Osu 10 (99)
@ Ohio State
Osu 21 - Psu 10 (04)
Osu 13 - Psu 7 (02)
Osu 45 - Psu 6 (00)
 12 years ago '05        #68
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
First off you can not say they have better coaching. If you do you are a dumbass. Penn State's coach is Joe Paterno. Do you know who that is? Robinson is better than whoever OSU's QB is. I dont even know who their QB is. Robinson is a 5th year senior and im sure OSU's QB is white
Like I said better coaching, I take tressel over Joe Pa anyday.

How can Robinson be better than Troy (Ohio State's QB, if u didn't know), when all robinson can see is this --->

[pic - click to view]

your dream season will get crushed this weekend!! by AJ HAWK
 12 years ago '05        #69
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Gmitch528 said:
i guess you said the same thing last year when osu played them...and won by 11...but they just dont play them close at home....the osu penn state is usually close period...there was one time in the past 6 years the game was a rout that was in 00...so whether or not they play in happy valley or not, they come to play against osu more often than not...this is not me speakin as a michigan fan, im simply statin facts...
@Penn State
Osu 21 - Psu 20 (03)
Psu 29 - Osu 27 (01)
Psu 23 - Osu 10 (99)
@ Ohio State
Osu 21 - Psu 10 (04)
Osu 13 - Psu 7 (02)
Osu 45 - Psu 6 (00)
But you have to understand that you can TRY and base a game off the past few games but it ultimetly comes down to talent level and matchups where PSU lacks signifigantly. I'm not saying it cant be close BUT if you were making your case and all you had was a few years scores then your case would be weak.........aka everyones case in this thread.
 12 years ago '04        #70
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Y2Luda said:
But you have to understand that you can TRY and base a game off the past few games but it ultimetly comes down to talent level and matchups where PSU lacks signifigantly. I'm not saying it cant be close BUT if you were making your case and all you had was a few years scores then your case would be weak.........aka everyones case in this thread.

history plays a big role in college games alot of times .. osus talent level isn that high over psu , they get big name recruits , they have just as much depth as osu does .. quality ..
 10-05-2005, 12:22 PM         #71
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngtito2004 said:
AJ Hawk is a beast....but i dont think he the best OSU LB ever........l
Andy Katzenmoyer may have something to say about that.

BTW, where the hell is Katzenmoyer?!?!
 10-05-2005, 12:23 PM         #72
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
Andy Katzenmoyer may have something to say about that.

BTW, where the hell is Katzenmoyer?!?!
Retired........fu*ked up his neck
 10-05-2005, 12:28 PM         #73
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Retired........fu*ked up his neck
Got damn.

I remember when he was @ OSU. OMG!! He used to rock that silver visor and fly around the field on some Junior Seau in the early 90's sh*t.

If he hadn't retired, people woule be like Brian Ur..who?

And since you live in Toledo, you should know who Wasean Tait is.

What happened to him?

Last edited by STaRTRaKcLoNe3D; 10-05-2005 at 12:33 PM..
 10-05-2005, 12:36 PM         #74
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-05-2005, 12:38 PM         #75
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
And since you live in Toledo, you should know who Wasean Tait is.

What happened to him?
yea i know who he is........ no clue where he at now though lol

but Chester Taylor is doing his thing though :D
 12 years ago '05        #76
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
history plays a big role in college games alot of times .. osus talent level isn that high over psu , they get big name recruits , they have just as much depth as osu does .. quality ..
Yes if that history involved WINS, but that's about it. They dont have any decided mental edge coming in this game other than knowing they've been able to keep games close.

As far as the talent level you must not have dont much research on teams besides maybe Michigan. If you need a breakdown I can give it but I dont think you can pull one post I've made concerning collge football in any thread in here and call my bluff on anything. OSU's talent level is another level higher than PSU's, not saying PSU's isn't high though but that just speaks volumes of the talent level OSU has. Dont let the two new freshman fool you into thinking they've done well over the last few years. Even with the #1 recruit of last year they only recruited the 25th best class, and OSU had an "off" year because of the scandal and still netted a [depending on publication] top 7-12 class.
 10-05-2005, 07:33 PM         #77
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Like I said better coaching, I take tressel over Joe Pa anyday.

How can Robinson be better than Troy (Ohio State's QB, if u didn't know), when all robinson can see is this --->

[pic - click to view]

your dream season will get crushed this weekend!! by AJ HAWK
This proves that you are an idiot. Tressel will never be in Paterno's league.
 12 years ago '05        #78
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
even if PSU goes undefeated, they will still need A LOT of help, because a lot of teams will have to lose for PSU to climb high enough to "win it all".....its not gonna happen, they were ranked too low at the start of the season...
 10-05-2005, 10:01 PM         #79
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is silly, Penn State will not go undefeated and they wont beat OSU...
 10-05-2005, 11:43 PM         #80
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You shouldve started this thread IF they beat OSU.. not before..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago