Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #761
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
lol yous a ignorant a.ss dude.. Ohhh im so hurt.. Shut ya lame a.ss up.. Now u the one sounding hurt. You hit me up with a longer sentence this time. Maybe it was because i insulted the airforce.. lol. Man why in the hell would i lie about being in the service. It aint like im proud of it.. Id love to say i was a civilian. You must be one of them old a.ss E9 liferz.
 12-27-2005, 07:23 PM         #762
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
No n*gga, you are in a college football thread and not making much sense. With or without that being said though, ask around, aint too many people touching me on the college football tip...but that isn't the point, I dont want to lose sight of that.

Again you come with the personal insults but you want cats to believe you're anything more than a juvenile pretending to be something he's not.

If you dont believe me n*gga ask someone, you looked hurt with that paragraph. If that upsets you it just futher helps my case that you let this sh*t get to you at that level. It's whatever though, I've made my point and you continue to go to your "bread and butter" which is wack disses hurled this way, keep it up because you look sooo mature.

I'm through, jordanshoes you can have this one back.

P.S. I aint fat, my pic was posted in the OSU vs. ND thread I think.....try again.
Yeah I think you posted some pics in this thread lol. Just look through the 750 posts.
 12-27-2005, 07:24 PM         #763
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Tally Ho Walks all over this thread*
 12-27-2005, 08:19 PM         #764
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what?
 12-28-2005, 10:36 PM         #765
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone who isnt an FSU fan honestly think they even have a chance?
 12-28-2005, 10:41 PM         #766
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
why u gotta sleep...i respect PSU and what they have done this year...seeing as my brother attended PSU and graduated last year i went to a few Penn State games in the past few years so i respect their program...how can u not respect the FSU football program? plz do not sleep...cus ur a.ss will get shocked...it aint a gaaaaame
 12-28-2005, 10:44 PM         #767
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because FSU has lost 4 games and 2 of those were to unranked teams. And Drew Weatherford?
 12-28-2005, 10:49 PM         #768
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Because FSU has lost 4 games and 2 of those were to unranked teams. And Drew Weatherford?
uh...they were ACC games regardless..those are always tough...i'll be the first to admit that FSU was downright awful in that stretch where they lost 4 outta 5...but they have stepped up in all of the big games this year...Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech...our defense dominated all those games...we stopped Marcus Vick, u think we aint gunna be able to stop Michael Robinson?...Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year...Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrews will have the troops prepared...dont ever count out Bowden

and Drew Weatherford...a first year starting Freshman...iam pretty sure he led all freshman in passing stats...almost 3000 yards passing...17 TD's...he has been inconsistent but thats 2 be expected from a freshman QB...ur buggin if u think our offense doesnt have some threats...Leon Washington...Lorenzo Booker...Greg Carr the 6'6 Receiver...wow u r really sleeping homie...its all good FSU savors the opportunity to be the underdog...i think it will be a good game...and i definitley think PSU could win...but if our O-Line gets healthy and puts it together with the month off and our Defense shows up to play like it can...we can easily win this game
 12-28-2005, 10:52 PM         #769
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tamba Hali+Posluzny>FSU O-Line=Weatherford getting injured after so many sacks
 12-28-2005, 10:53 PM         #770
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont dissapear if PSU loses
 12-28-2005, 10:54 PM         #771
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year
I just saw this...Ohio State maybe???? Best defense in college football possibly (behind PSU of course)
 12 years ago '05        #772
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 T.O.N.Y said:
uh...they were ACC games regardless..those are always tough...i'll be the first to admit that FSU was downright awful in that stretch where they lost 4 outta 5...but they have stepped up in all of the big games this year...Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech...our defense dominated all those games...we stopped Marcus Vick, u think we aint gunna be able to stop Michael Robinson?...Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year...Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrews will have the troops prepared...dont ever count out Bowden

and Drew Weatherford...a first year starting Freshman...iam pretty sure he led all freshman in passing stats...almost 3000 yards passing...17 TD's...he has been inconsistent but thats 2 be expected from a freshman QB...ur buggin if u think our offense doesnt have some threats...Leon Washington...Lorenzo Booker...Greg Carr the 6'6 Receiver...wow u r really sleeping homie...its all good FSU savors the opportunity to be the underdog...i think it will be a good game...and i definitley think PSU could win...but if our O-Line gets healthy and puts it together with the month off and our Defense shows up to play like it can...we can easily win this game
Ohio State's defense is much better than Florida State's.

Is Derrick Williams healthy for this game?
 12-28-2005, 10:55 PM         #773
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said:
dont dissapear if PSU loses
I started this thread before they beat OSU just so you know
 12-28-2005, 10:55 PM         #774
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It isnt likely D Williams will be healthy
 12-28-2005, 10:56 PM         #775
Konflct  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are u crazy? penn state in an eeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssyyyy win... its not gonna be close.... if i knew u in real life id bet u... look for a 35-7 score somethin like that....regardless wat u say about u guys stoppin robinson u guys will not score on the PSU defense... Its over... u ll turn this game off by halftime in disgust
 12 years ago '05        #776
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Yes, yes I do.
 12-28-2005, 11:42 PM         #777
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey Luda you are back. Just wondering how much did you put on Michigan in that pickem league?
 12 years ago '05        #778
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
hey Luda you are back. Just wondering how much did you put on Michigan in that pickem league?
Twenty something......one of my top 3 highest I can tell you that.
 12-29-2005, 12:07 AM         #779
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ouch you at least you got the Boise State game right...barely.
 12 years ago '05        #780
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
When them noles come out with a victory i dont wanna hear no bi*chin about the refs was cheatin or none of dat. Penn State is good, but it aint like they playin some scrubs.. Yeh they may be playing a team that struggled alot at the end of the season. But the talent that Florida state has is crazy!! All those freshman we have are ready now. And even if yall do hurt Weatherford. You forgot we got another threat as a QB too. He just as good as Weatherford.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy