Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 10:44 AM         #741
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We get to play FSU. They are ranked 22. They do not deserve a BCS bowl
 12-08-2005, 10:33 AM         #742
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suck the Feminoles
 12-11-2005, 05:50 PM         #743
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Derrick Williams might be healthy enough to play in the Orange Bowl. Not like we are gonna need him really against FSU
 12-25-2005, 04:59 PM         #744
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump cause its getting close to the game. I just want to see how bad Penn State wins. And im looking to make a lot of money off of my FSU buddy haha
 12 years ago '05        #745
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
Yall Must be crazy.. why in the hell would yall under estimate florida state. FSU gonna dig in dat azz. And imm come back and roast all yall in this thread.
Its all bout dem flawda boyz.. Besides who has penn state played this year besides ohio state????????????? Dont even ask who fsu played cuz yall know wassup. We gone show yall who gone win the bowl game since we dont deserve to be in it.
 12-25-2005, 08:45 PM         #746
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would we underestimate FSU? Hmmm maybe the 4 losses and 2 against teams not in the top 25 and they have no o-line. Need anymore reasons? Oh and a bad freshman QB in weatherford
 12 years ago '05        #747
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
why would we underestimate FSU? Hmmm maybe the 4 losses and 2 against teams not in the top 25 and they have no o-line. Need anymore reasons? Oh and a bad freshman QB in weatherford
I understand the problems that PSU has with the matchup BUT you cant overlook this team....especially if they get healthier. This is the same team that beat two QUALITY teams in Va. Tech and Miami. Those same two teams that would have a shot of beating PSU. Neither would be favored, but they have the ability.
 12 years ago '05        #748
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
I understand the problems that PSU has with the matchup BUT you cant overlook this team....especially if they get healthier. This is the same team that beat two QUALITY teams in Va. Tech and Miami. Those same two teams that would have a shot of beating PSU. Neither would be favored, but they have the ability.

wow at least some one has some brains in this thread.. Dont sleep on FSU haterz... Dont forget Joe Paterno still gotta catch up with Bobby Bowden on the wins. So yall better be prayin 4 a win cuz it aint nuttin 4 us. We da underdawgs.. Well we suppose to be.. Too bad we gonna be playin in Miami Fl.. Yehhhh thats a long ways from home penn state fans.. WHo u think got home field advantage.
 12-26-2005, 01:47 PM         #749
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeeplyRooted said:
Dont forget Joe Paterno still gotta catch up with Bobby Bowden on the wins. So yall better be prayin 4 a win cuz it aint nuttin 4 us.
Your logic makes no sense
 12 years ago '05        #750
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Your logic makes no sense
My logic makes no sense????? Hmmmm.. Since when does this have to do with logic. It dont take no brains cells to just pick which team you like and which you think is gonna win. So maybe u thinkin too hard into this buddy. So quit tryin yo sound coo' and smart and insult somebody about logic u stupid bi*ch.
 12-26-2005, 07:44 PM         #751
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we better be praying because it aint nothin for FSU? If it didnt matter to FSU then why would it make the game harder for PSU?

at me having to explain what you said so you understand what you said
 12 years ago '05        #752
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
we better be praying because it aint nothin for FSU? If it didnt matter to FSU then why would it make the game harder for PSU?

at me having to explain what you said so you understand what you said

Damn dawg do i have to break it down to you like a lil kid. O.k. Lil ReRe .. It aint nuttin to us To play a #3 Ranked team Penn State. Considering we are #22. Obviously If you know nothing about these 2 football teams you would think that penn state would win because of their rank. but No No No. I personally think Penn State Is overRanked. They Havent really played any tough
team in my standards.. Well maybe 1. Fsu on the other hand struggles with the sorrier teams, and beats the suppose to be good teams. penn state is a suppose to be good team. So therefore it aint nuttin for us comin into this game. Its more pressure on Penn State than Florida state. So it aint nuttin for us. Now think about that mr. logical man.. And maybe you would understand where im coming from. If not.. Damn!!!!! I dont know what ta tell ya dawg..

Remember .. This is all My opinion. So dont get mad and start pullin the logic card on me again since u a sports broadcaster and all and know it all.
 12 years ago '05        #753
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
My logic makes no sense????? Hmmmm.. Since when does this have to do with logic. It dont take no brains cells to just pick which team you like and which you think is gonna win. So maybe u thinkin too hard into this buddy. So quit tryin yo sound coo' and smart and insult somebody about logic u stupid bi*ch.
You sound mad hurt here. I aint taking sides either way on this one because I think this could get interesting..........but I reiterate, you look mad hurt here.
 12 years ago '05        #754
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You sound mad hurt here. I aint taking sides either way on this one because I think this could get interesting..........but I reiterate, you look mad hurt here.
i sound hurt? What kinda soft sh*t is that to say.. Ok Ok for all u softies out there. This is just my opinion aiight.. if anyone feels disrespected or hurt, dont take it personal. Its just trash talk to me. Thats what i do. I talk sh*t.. But sound hurt? Naw thats just how it sounds when u read it. if u heard me speak it youll be sayin i sound mad.. Its just however the receiver takes it.. Or maybe how the reciever would take it if it were them.. But hell naw. how imma let another n*gga over the internet i dont know hurt my feelingss.. You must be on that good sh*t...
 12 years ago '05        #755
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
i sound hurt? What kinda soft sh*t is that to say.. Ok Ok for all u softies out there. This is just my opinion aiight.. if anyone feels disrespected or hurt, dont take it personal. Its just trash talk to me. Thats what i do. I talk sh*t.. But sound hurt? Naw thats just how it sounds when u read it. if u heard me speak it youll be sayin i sound mad.. Its just however the receiver takes it.. Or maybe how the reciever would take it if it were them.. But hell naw. how imma let another n*gga over the internet i dont know hurt my feelingss.. You must be on that good sh*t...
Dress it up all you want too, but you still look hurt based off that paragraph. You act like you too mature to get upset over a n*gga on the internet but turn around and say you can get mad? Letting someone get to you emotions period is suspect, but that is a different story. I like how you call OTHER cats "softies," how ironic. Keep telling yourself, and others, that it's nothing.....keep doing you.
 12 years ago '05        #756
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
Man shut yo d*ck in da bootie a.ss up.. Go play nintendo or some sh*t.. I am too mature for that sh*t.. so stay outta grown folks bizness
 12 years ago '05        #757
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
dont u got school in the morning go get ya school clothes ready or somethin
 12 years ago '05        #758
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
Man shut yo d*ck in da bootie a.ss up.. Go play nintendo or some sh*t.. I am too mature for that sh*t.. so stay outta grown folks bizness
 DeeplyRooted said:
dont u got school in the morning go get ya school clothes ready or somethin

, but you're not hurt right? :rolleyes:

Just to humor you though:

I'm grown, married, in the United States Air Force, oh and would probably run circles around you when it comes to college football.

It's real mature to come back after someone types out an actual response with a few old, and UNFUNNY, combacks. Try again.

P.S. Invest in some of these:
[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #759
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
oh yeh buddy u grown married and in the airforce so that makes u able to run circles aroun me in the af. Well im grown married and in the Navy. And yo fat a.ss in tha lazy a.ss airforce probably cant do sh*t when it come to football.
 12 years ago '05        #760
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
oh yeh buddy u grown married and in the airforce so that makes u able to run circles aroun me in the af. Well im grown married and in the Navy. And yo fat a.ss in tha lazy a.ss airforce probably cant do sh*t when it come to football.
No n*gga, you are in a college football thread and not making much sense. With or without that being said though, ask around, aint too many people touching me on the college football tip...but that isn't the point, I dont want to lose sight of that.

Again you come with the personal insults but you want cats to believe you're anything more than a juvenile pretending to be something he's not.

If you dont believe me n*gga ask someone, you looked hurt with that paragraph. If that upsets you it just futher helps my case that you let this sh*t get to you at that level. It's whatever though, I've made my point and you continue to go to your "bread and butter" which is wack disses hurled this way, keep it up because you look sooo mature.

I'm through, jordanshoes you can have this one back.

P.S. I aint fat, my pic was posted in the OSU vs. ND thread I think.....try again.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-26-2005 at 08:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy