Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 140
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-13-2005, 03:29 PM         #681
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Yes the onus is on ME to "ok let's stop arguing." ??? Cute.

Second, you have the right to disagree...if what you were saying was an opinion. Case in point, the NCAA ranking of Michigan. That is a fact, but you keep up with the disagreement, it furthers my point.

Lastly, no problem.


My point wasn't that they were better, I was just showing how closely statisticly they are in numerous categories.

I am ready to move on....so let focus on the future i.e. November 12, 2005....D-Day for both of our squads.


Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 03:30 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #682
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
they just as good , but i mean they behind they dont have a hawk , harris isnt bad but hes no hawk ..
 12 years ago '05        #683
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Escrow said:
My point wasn't that they were better, I was just showing how closely statisticly they are in numerous categories.

I am ready to move on....so let focus on the future i.e. November 12, 2005....D-Day for both of our squads.
I was talking about the overall defensive rankings that YellowGirl showed to be false.

Anyway, I've BEEN trying to talk about the game. That is what I was doing before you co-signed that idiotic statement.

3 Key Areas for Michigan to Win:

Turnover battle.
Dont give up any BIG plays [including special teams].
Find a way to move the ball on the ground.

3 Key Areas for OSU to Win:

Win field position battle.
Find a way to move the ball on the ground.
Limit turnovers.


Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 03:35 PM..
 11-13-2005, 03:40 PM         #684
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I was talking about the overall defensive rankings that YellowGirl showed to be false.
Actually it wasn't totally untrue...I based mine on total points per game, BAYG based hers on Yards per game.
 Y2Luda said:
Anyway, I've BEEN trying to talk about the game. That is what I was doing before you co-signed that idiotic statement.

3 Key Areas for Michigan to Win:

Turnover battle.
Dont give up any BIG plays [including special teams].
Find a way to move the ball on the ground.

3 Key Areas for OSU to Win:

Win field position battle.
Find a way to move the ball on the ground.
Limit turnovers.
It should be interesting to see Pittman and Smith against Michigan's run D(since they are ok in Run D), and to see how Hart does against OSU's defense.

Another key would be to try and stay away from AJ Hawk, and Time of possession, neither of these teams are used to having their defenses on the field for an extended period of time, both are very good in the time of possession field.


Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 03:42 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #685
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Escrow said:
Actually it wasn't totally untrue...I based mine on total points per game, BAYG based hers on Yards per game.


It should be interesting to see Pittman and Smith against Michigan's run D(since they are ok in Run D), and to see how Hart does against OSU's defense.

Another key would be to try and stay away from AJ Hawk, and Time of possession, neither of these teams are used to having their defenses on the field for an extended period of time, both are very good in the time of possession field.
When we played MSU the TOP was ridiculous.

40:59 for Michigan State

19:01 for Ohio State.

I'm not saying we are used to it, but we've been through an EXTREME case of it.
 11-13-2005, 03:47 PM         #686
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
When we played MSU the TOP was ridiculous.

40:59 for Michigan State

19:01 for Ohio State.

I'm not saying we are used to it, but we've been through an EXTREME case of it.

Didn't know that....now that is some good football if you can win and not be on the field for 20 minutes
 12 years ago '05        #687
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
I was talking about the overall defensive rankings that YellowGirl showed to be false.
Are saying what I posted was false......or his??




I'm lovin this, it just makes the game even more exciting.!


:finger: michigan

Ted Ginn >>> Steve brea$ton


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 04:34 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #688
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
michigan is not CLOSE to Ohio State in defense, lol if you wanna call 31 spots behind OSU close.

Ohio State destroyed michigan last year when they had Shazor, Jackson, and Braylon Edwards. Ohio State isn't worried, michigan should be.
 12 years ago '05        #689
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Are saying what I posted was false......or his??




I'm lovin this, it just makes the game even more exciting.!


:finger: michigan

Ted Ginn >>> Steve brea$ton
I meant you made what he put false.
 11-13-2005, 04:49 PM         #690
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**gettin ready to pull out the fu*k Michigan Shirt this week**
 12 years ago '05        #691
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 backMJPIP2333 said:
**gettin ready to pull out the fu*k Michigan Shirt this week**
:applause: Me too, with my #47 jersey over top, while singing.......

We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan

O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio
We're from Ohio...O-H
We're from Ohio...I-O
O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio


This is a great weekend of sports for me.

Ohio State vs. Michigan, Penn State vs. Michigan State, Bengals vs. Colts
College BBall (Cincinnati & Xavier), and my baby daddy Floyd Mayweather vs. Shamba Mitchell.......plus a bottle of grey goose and a cut friend. :D

:finger: michigan

GO BUCKEYES!!


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #692
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
My "Ann Arbor is a wh0ore" T-shirt will be in full effect.
 11-13-2005, 05:21 PM         #693
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
My "Ann Arbor is a wh0ore" T-shirt will be in full effect.
with the lil guy on the front Peeing on Michigan and then the Ann Arbor sh*t on the back..........if so i have that one also lol
 12 years ago '04        #694
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
michigan is not CLOSE to Ohio State in defense, lol if you wanna call 31 spots behind OSU close.

Ohio State destroyed michigan last year when they had Shazor, Jackson, and Braylon Edwards. Ohio State isn't worried, michigan should be.
Yeah and that was also with a true freshman playing in one of the most hostile environments in sports.......Michigan's Defense this year>>>Last year....Troy Smith won't run wild this year........
 12 years ago '04        #695
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
:applause: Me too, with my #47 jersey over top, while singing.......

We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan

O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio
We're from Ohio...O-H
We're from Ohio...I-O
O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio


This is a great weekend of sports for me.

Ohio State vs. Michigan, Penn State vs. Michigan State, Bengals vs. Colts
College BBall (Cincinnati & Xavier), and my baby daddy Floyd Mayweather vs. Shamba Mitchell.......plus a bottle of grey goose and a cut friend. :D

:finger: michigan

GO BUCKEYES!!
at having a whole song dedicated to Michgan......

Hail To The Victors>>>>Any song OSU has ever played......
 12 years ago '05        #696
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:
at having a whole song dedicated to Michgan......

Hail To The Victors>>>>Any song OSU has ever played......
ahahaha

Ohio State's football team>>michigan's football team

Ohio State 2002 National Champions......michigan back 2 back rose bowl losers!!

:finger: michigan
 11-13-2005, 08:18 PM         #697
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
ahahaha

Ohio State's football team>>michigan's football team

Ohio State 2002 National Champions......michigan back 2 back rose bowl losers!!

:finger: michigan

Who cares....you should still root for the Big Ten in that game regardless!
 12 years ago '05        #698
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Escrow said:
Who cares....you should still root for the Big Ten in that game regardless!
Thanks alot for representing the Big Ten .

Vince Young is now a heisman canidate thanx to his performace against UM.

USC has a chance to 3 repeat, after beating UM in the Rose Bowl.

Yea Thanx alot michigan, way to go.
 12 years ago '05        #699
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Escrow said:
Who cares....you should still root for the Big Ten in that game regardless!
Thank you for representing the Big Ten .

Vince Young is a heisman canidate thanx to his performace against UM.

USC has a chance to 3peat, after beating UM in the Rose Bowl.

Yea Thanx alot michigan, way to go. :rolleyes:


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 08:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #700
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Thanks alot for representing the Big Ten .

Vince Young is now a heisman canidate thanx to his performace against UM.

USC has a chance to 3 repeat, after beating UM in the Rose Bowl.

Yea Thanx alot michigan, way to go.
Vince Young is a Heisman canidate regardless of what did to Michigan. He's sh*t on alot of teams this year, THAT'S why he's a canidate.

You can also thank Oklahoma for last years NC game too.....secondly....that Michigan team that lost to USC in the Rose Bowl beat your team 35-21 to get to the Rose Bowl.........

Regardless of their perfomances in the last two Rose Bowls....they still won the Big Ten two years in a row........
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy