Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #661
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Escrow said:
OSU #5
UM #18

That is the rankings for total defense in DIV 1-A.....pretty close to me
WRONG!

according to the NCAA Ohio State is #5 michigan is #36.............not even close, try again.
 12 years ago '04        #662
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
No it's easily. We have a FG kicker that is considerably better than yours. Our kicker consistently produces touchbacks AND is above average in precision as far as punts go. Your kickoffs aren't touchbacks nearly as much as ours, but none-the-less noones not many in the countries are.

As far as the returners, Ginn/brea$ton is a wash but when you thrown in Holmes advantage us.

...also about your comment concerning the run defense, last year Hart was the golden boy and you see what happened and that was more recent not to mention most of those players are still here so I dont know why you'd bring up TWO years ago.

P.S. Escrow, I dont know why you put up those numbers, by your own admission they are the truth, with that said we are better than. I'm not saying that because of personal preference, I'm just going by YOUR logic.
I was just brining up the scenario....I wasn't bragging or anything....I'm just saying NO ONE thought it could happen then, just like NO ONE thinks it can happen now....so I wouldn't be surprised, I'm not saying it's gonna though.......

And only one person can return the ball at a time...so yea you have Holmes and Ginn but brea$ton is as good if not better than those two.......and I already admitted your kicker was better......so lets just say we both have kick/punt returners that are very good and can make a huge play at any given time.....
 11-13-2005, 02:33 PM         #663
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
P.S. Escrow, I dont know why you put up those numbers, by your own admission they are the truth, with that said we are better than. I'm not saying that because of personal preference, I'm just going by YOUR logic.
My logic for putting that up was to show how close the stats really are....the way you and BadAzz talk....you act like Michigan is Buffalo U.
 12 years ago '05        #664
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:
I was just brining up the scenario....I wasn't bragging or anything....I'm just saying NO ONE thought it could happen then, just like NO ONE thinks it can happen now....so I wouldn't be surprised, I'm not saying it's gonna though.......

And only one person can return the ball at a time...so yea you have Holmes and Ginn but brea$ton is as good if not better than those two.......and I already admitted your kicker was better......so lets just say we both have kick/punt returners that are very good and can make a huge play at any given time.....

I didn't think you were bragging.

Special teams is more than returners. You already know about the FG's but kickoffs and punts as well we have an advantage. You are correct about brea$ton being a wash with Ginn and them and only one can return BUT two things. First off not many people get kickoff returns against us because of the touchbacks, Huston has a ridiculous string of them right now [minus the ONE in the NW game] AND we have a good enough punter to kick away from him.......if you kick away from Ginn you have Holmes, that was the reason I mentioned him.

Bottom line is: OSU special teams has a decided advantage over UM. You guy aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination BUT the advantage is clearly Bucks.
 12 years ago '05        #665
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
My logic for putting that up was to show how close the stats really are....the way you and BadAzz talk....you act like Michigan is Buffalo U.
I've said on more than one occasion that you guys are good, so stop lying to yourself to try and further justify nonsense.

YOU co-signed that the defense was equal, it clearly isn't.

YOU co-signed that the offense is 10X better, it clearly isn't. I had even said prior to that comment that I think the advantage is Michigan in that area.

YOU act like OSU isn't OSU, not the other way around.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 02:38 PM..
 11-13-2005, 02:46 PM         #666
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I've said on more than one occasion that you guys are good, so stop lying to yourself to try and further justify nonsense.

YOU co-signed that the defense was equal, it clearly isn't.

YOU co-signed that the offense is 10X better, it clearly isn't. I had even said prior to that comment that I think the advantage is Michigan in that area.

YOU act like OSU isn't OSU, not the other way around.

False...if you read further back ....I thought that OSU should of been Big Ten champs...think about it...2 years ago they were a bunch of freshman...sort of like UNC in Basketball, they should of been undefeated....so don't trip about that.......you all blow Tressel and give no respect to others in the league...and I already said I didn't say they were 10x better...my bad for quoting the whole statement..get over yourselves.

Michigan beat Penn State...OSU did not...Michigan lost to Minnesota, OSU beat them by 14....all I am saying is that these two teams are very similar(as most Big 10 teams are) and on Saturday, the game will be entertaining to watch
 12 years ago '05        #667
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
False...if you read further back ....I thought that OSU should of been Big Ten champs...think about it...2 years ago they were a bunch of freshman...sort of like UNC in Basketball, they should of been undefeated....so don't trip about that.......you all blow Tressel and give no respect to others in the league...and I already said I didn't say they were 10x better...my bad for quoting the whole statement..get over yourselves.

Michigan beat Penn State...OSU did not...Michigan lost to Minnesota, OSU beat them by 14....all I am saying is that these two teams are very similar(as most Big 10 teams are) and on Saturday, the game will be entertaining to watch
Just because you claim to have taken the sh*t back doesn't make it false, if you punch someone in the head and say it was an accident that doesn't mean you didn't punch someone.

I dont dislike Tressel, but earlier in the year his playcalling was more than skeptical. His playbook has opened up, like we called for earlier in the year, and you see the numbers we put up now. I faaaaaaaaaaaar from "blow" him and have given respect to the teams when due, dont try and act like I'm some OSU diehard and that is all I care about....please.

Lastly, if that was what you were trying to say you have a sh*tty way of doing it. Try typing what you mean next time to save yourself the trouble.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 02:50 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #668
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
I didn't think you were bragging.

Special teams is more than returners. You already know about the FG's but kickoffs and punts as well we have an advantage. You are correct about brea$ton being a wash with Ginn and them and only one can return BUT two things. First off not many people get kickoff returns against us because of the touchbacks, Huston has a ridiculous string of them right now [minus the ONE in the NW game] AND we have a good enough punter to kick away from him.......if you kick away from Ginn you have Holmes, that was the reason I mentioned him.

Bottom line is: OSU special teams has a decided advantage over UM. You guy aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination BUT the advantage is clearly Bucks.
Indiana didn't return any yesterday because Ross Ryan(Our punter) kept booming them outta the endzone too......and I get what your saying about Ginn/Homles now......personaly, I'd kick it to Homles every time because we know Ginn aint gonna block no one......
 11-13-2005, 02:56 PM         #669
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Just because you claim to have taken the sh*t back doesn't make it false, if you punch someone in the head and say it was an accident that doesn't mean you didn't punch someone.
Don't be so quick to read into things...look at the statement then make a judgement.

Y2Luda said:
I dont dislike Tressel, but earlier in the year his playcalling was more than skeptical. His playbook has opened up, like we called for earlier in the year, and you see the numbers we put up now. I faaaaaaaaaaaar from "blow" him and have given respect to the teams when due, dont try and act like I'm some OSU diehard and that is all I care about....please.
The fact that you are getting pissed and making excuses proves this wrong.

Y2Luda said:
Lastly, if that was what you were trying to say you have a sh*tty way of doing it. Try typing what you mean next time to save yourself the trouble.
All I was trying to say...don't sell other teams short and have fun watching a great game Saturday
 12 years ago '05        #670
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
Don't be so quick to read into things...look at the statement then make a judgement.

The fact that you are getting pissed and making excuses proves this wrong.

All I was trying to say...don't sell other teams short and have fun watching a great game Saturday
I read and comprehended what you said. You're wrong, just because you take something back doens't make it false. If I have to explain it any further than that than it is more than enough explanation as to why I shouldn't and your a lost cause.

I'm far from getting pissed and haven't made ONE excuse. YOU on the other hand are continuing to just throw random things out here and hoping something sticks.........still 0-whatever.

Lastly, again if that is all your trying to say you have a sh*tty way of doing it. It is rather simple to say but somehow you messed it up, dont blame that on me.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 02:58 PM..
 11-13-2005, 03:00 PM         #671
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I read and comprehended what you said. You're wrong, just because you take something back doens't make it false. If I have to explain it any further than that than it is more than enough explanation as to why I shouldn't and your a lost cause.

I'm far from getting pissed and haven't made ONE excuse. YOU on the other hand are continuing to just throw random things out here and hoping something sticks.........still 0-whatever.

Lastly, again if that is all your trying to say you have a sh*tty way of doing it. It is rather simple to say but somehow you messed it up, dont blame that on me.

Whatever bro.....quit getting worked up.........watch the game next week and enjoy it.
 12 years ago '05        #672
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
Whatever bro.....quit getting worked up.........watch the game next week and enjoy it.
Either you smartened up and decided to end this little one sided debate, or you ran out of stuff to say.....either way *thumbs up* to you.
 12 years ago '04        #673
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5334 5334
ima take brea$ton over ginn and avant over holmes ... hawk is osu defense and thats what seperates them from michigan but michigan is a better offense , and a defense thats not too far behind osu but we could argue over this all day it dont matter cause its settled on saturday .
 11-13-2005, 03:08 PM         #674
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Either you smartened up and decided to end this little one sided debate, or you ran out of stuff to say.....either way *thumbs up* to you.

Actually I realized that you can't lose an argument so I am not going to try and get through to you anymore...your track record in this thread is not very good...you argue with everyone(even fans of the same team).
 12 years ago '05        #675
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
Actually I realized that you can't lose an argument so I am not going to try and get through to you anymore...your track record in this thread is not very good...you argue with everyone(even fans of the same team).
I can lose an arguement, just not to someone who doesn't understand common sense and logic....i.e. you.

I "argue" when someone says something wrong, I dont avoid it because they like the same team as me. That is idiotic.

My "track record" isn't very good because I "argue" with people? How about how many of them were correct? Not many, which would make my "track record" just fine.

Try again scrappy.
 11-13-2005, 03:20 PM         #676
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I can lose an arguement, just not to someone who doesn't understand common sense and logic....i.e. you.

I "argue" when someone says something wrong, I dont avoid it because they like the same team as me. That is idiotic.

My "track record" isn't very good because I "argue" with people? How about how many of them were correct? Not many, which would make my "track record" just fine.

Try again scrappy.

Case in point...this comment^^^^ :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #677
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
Case in point...this comment^^^^ :applause:
Case in point you made another incorrect comment. Dont try and pawn this off on me because I respond to your remarks. If you didn't want them to get responded to you wouldn't have posted them on a message board.

I see how this is though, let's not focus on the fact that you have been wrong about 4-5 times in the last 2-3 pages.....let's focus on the guy correcting you. LOL.

Let's try.....DONT try again scrappy.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 03:22 PM..
 11-13-2005, 03:25 PM         #678
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Case in point you made another incorrect comment. Dont try and pawn this off on me because I respond to your remarks. If you didn't want them to get responded to you wouldn't have posted them on a message board.

I see how this is though, let's not focus on the fact that you have been wrong about 4-5 times in the last 2-3 pages.....let's focus on the guy correcting you. LOL.

Let's try.....DONT try again scrappy.
First comment.....not trying to pawn...your digging your argument hole even bigger, you could just say..."ok lets stop arguing", but you just keep pressing the issue.

Second comment....in your opnion I was wrong which I respectfully disagree

Third comment....thanks for the support and opening up my eyes.
 12 years ago '05        #679
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
michigans defense is just as good as osu.

Aesop730 said:
and a defense thats not too far behind osu.
Which one is it?
 12 years ago '05        #680
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
First comment.....not trying to pawn...your digging your argument hole even bigger, you could just say..."ok lets stop arguing", but you just keep pressing the issue.

Second comment....in your opnion I was wrong which I respectfully disagree

Third comment....thanks for the support and opening up my eyes.
Yes the onus is on ME to "ok let's stop arguing." ??? Cute.

Second, you have the right to disagree...if what you were saying was an opinion. Case in point, the NCAA ranking of Michigan. That is a fact, but you keep up with the disagreement, it furthers my point.

Lastly, no problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy