Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #641
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Aesop730 said:
right she was not giving michigan respect trying to front .. but michigan will win , its on baby cant wait, its gonna be another down to the wire, maybe .
GO BLUE !!

Y2Luda said:
BadAzzYelloGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

OF COURSE I WAS TALKIN MAD sh*t 6 WEEKS AGO. I know michigan is not a bad team, but Imma say they are regardless, Imma buckeye fan THAT'S WHAT YOU DO!. michigan still SUCKS.

BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I think this will be a close game, if Ohio State makes it close (meaning the offense). Ohio State's defense will control the game, hopefully Troy Smith will bring his A game and make it 5 straight games of 40+ points.
  BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Really I see no way michigan beats Ohio State, our Defense is that damn good. It's a rivalry game so anything can happen, plus it @michigan in a hostile environment, but that's the only advantage UM has. I'm definately not counting UM out, but Ohio State BETTER win this damngame, I'll cry if they don't.....forreal.
^^ is enough respect given to UM.....I never said they were goin to get crushed or anything like that. The game is here, there is no need for me to talk sh*t, it'll be decided on Sat.

:finger: michigan!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 09:57 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #642
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
OK, what posts have you made that HAVEN'T talked about AJ Hawk?

I don't talk about him ALL THE TIME.
 11-13-2005, 11:28 AM         #643
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.

fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.

My bad...I didnt know you had to live in the state of a team you rep....worry about your Ohio State and the game next week.....also, when you say " :finger: Michigan".....that is not giving respect to a team.....get off Hawks d!ck.
 12 years ago '04        #644
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
michigans defense is just as good as osu , and the offense is 10x better ..
 12 years ago '05        #645
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
Now the d!ckriding comes into effect.....

Your defense is "just as good" as Ohio States? Ha.

I give you guys the slight edge in talent but dont act as our offense is a pushover.

You lost tons of credibility with the defense comment though, rest of the sh*t doesn't really matter.
 11-13-2005, 11:40 AM         #646
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:

This is true....Michigan only gives up about 4 points more a game, and 70 or so yards(rushing, they are almost identical on passing defense through 10 games)...this has all of the makings to be great game next week. :applause:

Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 11:41 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #647
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
This is true....Michigan only gives up about 4 points more a game, and 70 or so yards(rushing, they are almost identical on passing defense through 10 games)...this has all of the makings to be great game next week. :applause:
Negative.

Again stats aren't everything, but I do agree that you guys have an underrated defense.

Neither of you can honestly say that Michigan has the same level of defense the Buckeyes have, unless you haven't been watching both teams.
 11-13-2005, 11:49 AM         #648
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Negative.

Again stats aren't everything, but I do agree that you guys have an underrated defense.

Neither of you can honestly say that Michigan has the same level of defense the Buckeyes have, unless you haven't been watching both teams.

I am not saying intensity wise...but OSU's defense(which is very good), is not that much better than Michigan's.....and this is good because next weeks game should be very interesting
 12 years ago '05        #649
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
I am not saying intensity wise...but OSU's defense(which is very good), is not that much better than Michigan's.....and this is good because next weeks game should be very interesting
I'm not talking intensity, I'm talking stricly talent level on the field and how they've played up to this point in the season, it's not hard to call. Ohio State's defense has played better, easily. You people want to seem to take it as a knock against you by saying it's no contest, I dont mean that as in your defense is bad, it's just our is better without much debate.

Offensively it's a joke to think you guys are 10X better when we average more points and yards than you guys, but like I always say numbers aren't everything and that is why I said you guys have a slight edge.

Special teams is again a Buckeye stat, easily.

Intangibles is a Wolverine stat, easily.
 11-13-2005, 11:58 AM         #650
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I'm not talking intensity, I'm talking stricly talent level on the field and how they've played up to this point in the season, it's not hard to call. Ohio State's defense has played better, easily. You people want to seem to take it as a knock against you by saying it's no contest, I dont mean that as in your defense is bad, it's just our is better without much debate.

Offensively it's a joke to think you guys are 10X better when we average more points and yards than you guys, but like I always say numbers aren't everything and that is why I said you guys have a slight edge.

I never said Michigan was 10x better, that was Aesop....and I do agree, but known players don't always mean better, you hear of Hawk(I know other's but its a general statement towards the US NCAA football audience).....I never use "we" when I speak of Michigan because I am not on the team, just a fan....All i was saying is that when OSU has a top 5 defense, and Michigan has a top 20(18) in the NCAA, things get skewed, both have great defenses and offenses, and this game is going to be awesome.....I don't need you to write a book to explain your view on things, stats do mean a lot, stats are reasons games are won and lost, that is why I use them, stats=facts and facts=truth.

Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 11:59 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #651
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
I never said Michigan was 10x better, that was Aesop....and I do agree, but known players don't always mean better, you hear of Hawk(I know other's but its a general statement towards the US NCAA football audience).....I never use "we" when I speak of Michigan because I am not on the team, just a fan....All i was saying is that when OSU has a top 5 defense, and Michigan has a top 20(18) in the NCAA, things get skewed, both have great defenses and offenses, and this game is going to be awesome.....I don't need you to write a book to explain your view on things, stats do mean a lot, stats are reasons games are won and lost, that is why I use them, stats=facts and facts=truth.
First off you cosigned Aesop's statements. Second YOU wrote just as much if not more than me so you can k!ll the "dont need you to write a book explanation."

Third, and lastly, if "stats=facts and facts=truth" than we have a better offense, defense, and special teams, so the fact is we are better in every major facet of the game.....since "stats=facts and facts=truth."

Try again.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-13-2005 at 12:08 PM..
 11-13-2005, 12:13 PM         #652
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OSU has the better defense and Michigan probably has the better offense
 11-13-2005, 01:15 PM         #653
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
First off you cosigned Aesop's statements. Second YOU wrote just as much if not more than me so you can k!ll the "dont need you to write a book explanation."

Third, and lastly, if "stats=facts and facts=truth" than we have a better offense, defense, and special teams, so the fact is we are better in every major facet of the game.....since "stats=facts and facts=truth."

Try again.

That's fine....hope you have as much fun watching the game as I will

but for the record

Scoring
OSU 33.3
UM 29.6

Passing offense
UM 2179
OSU 2066

Rushing Offense
OSU 1967
UM 1777

Penalties
UM 39
OSU 53

UM 33:27
OSU 32:10

Defense
PPG
OSU 14.2
UM 18.7

Passing D
OSU 1833
UM 1880

Rushing D
OSU 787 :wow:
UM 1379

With that said....this game will be great and besides Rushing Defense...per game these teams are very close.....Good Luck next week

Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 01:28 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #654
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:

michigan is nowhere near OSU's level on defense. Ohio State has a great D, michigan has a good one. Ohio State is ranked #1 in every defensive catergory in the Big Ten and a Top 10 defense nationally...........michigan is not!

Ohio State shut down UM last year and this team is alot better. Mike Hart or whoever won't run against this D and Chad Henne will be a sitting DUCK.

with all due respect................... :finger: michigan, is that better Escrow.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 01:48 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #655
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Songs of The Ohio State University

We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan

O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio
We're from Ohio...O-H
We're from Ohio...I-O
O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio

:finger: michigan
 12 years ago '04        #656
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 Y2Luda said:

May be better but no EASILY better......Steve brea$ton has gotten back on track in the last few weeks and SHOULD'VE taken TWO punts back yesterday but he cut the wrong way twice......our punter is doing well and Garrett Rivas in decent......IF OSU has better special teams it only because of the field goal kickers......
 12 years ago '04        #657
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
OSU had great run defense two years ago and Chris Perry sh*t on them.....Mike Hart is just as good as Chris Perry so I woudn't be surprised to see him get 100+....NOT SAYING IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! but everyone thought it was impossible a couple years ago and and that defense was just as good as OSU's defense this year.......
 12 years ago '05        #658
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
OSU had great run defense two years ago and Chris Perry sh*t on them.....Mike Hart is just as good as Chris Perry so I woudn't be surprised to see him get 100+....NOT SAYING IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! but everyone thought it was impossible a couple years ago and and that defense was just as good as OSU's defense this year.......
DAMN!!!! Did you forget about last year???? Mike Hart didn't do sh*t last and WON'T do sh*t this year!!!!! And statisically this defense is better!

Ohio State #5 in total defense............michigan is #36.....get the fu*k outta here, UM is not even close to Ohio State, close to TCU, Troy and Marshall, but not Ohio State.

Rushing Defense
Ohio State is #2.....michigan is #48.......not even close!

Sacks
Ohio State is #3.......michigan #68

Tackles for Loss
Ohio State is #29..............michigan #57.........i guess you can call that close.

I'll stop now , but that sh*t was TOO funny!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 02:24 PM..
 11-13-2005, 02:25 PM         #659
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
DAMN!!!! Did you forget about last year???? Mike Hart didn't do sh*t last and WON'T do sh*t this year!!!!! And statisically this defense is better!

Ohio State #5 in total defense............michigan is #36.....get the fu*k outta here, UM is not even close to Ohio State, close to TCU, Troy and Marshall, but not Ohio State.

Sacks
Ohio State is #3.......michigan #68

Tackles for Loss
Ohio State is #29..............michigan #57.........i guess you can call that close.

I'll stop now , but that sh*t was TOO funny!!!
OSU #5
UM #18

That is the rankings for total defense in DIV 1-A.....pretty close to me
 12 years ago '05        #660
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
May be better but no EASILY better......Steve brea$ton has gotten back on track in the last few weeks and SHOULD'VE taken TWO punts back yesterday but he cut the wrong way twice......our punter is doing well and Garrett Rivas in decent......IF OSU has better special teams it only because of the field goal kickers......
No it's easily. We have a FG kicker that is considerably better than yours. Our kicker consistently produces touchbacks AND is above average in precision as far as punts go. Your kickoffs aren't touchbacks nearly as much as ours, but none-the-less noones not many in the countries are.

As far as the returners, Ginn/brea$ton is a wash but when you thrown in Holmes advantage us.

...also about your comment concerning the run defense, last year Hart was the golden boy and you see what happened and that was more recent not to mention most of those players are still here so I dont know why you'd bring up TWO years ago.

P.S. Escrow, I dont know why you put up those numbers, by your own admission they are the truth, with that said we are better than. I'm not saying that because of personal preference, I'm just going by YOUR logic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now