Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-12-2005, 09:31 PM         #621
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *HypnotiK* said:
fu*k the big 10, SEC for life bi*ches! alabama 9-1.
You come in this thread reppin them after they lose
 11-12-2005, 09:33 PM         #622
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?
 13 years ago '05        #623
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?

Come on, it's not complicated AT ALL!


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 09:55 PM..
 11-12-2005, 09:51 PM         #624
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if PSU lost and OSU won then PSU would be 9-2 and OSU would be 9-2 right?
 13 years ago '05        #625
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
Even if PSU lost and OSU won then PSU would be 9-2 and OSU would be 9-2 right?
Yea, but that's overall. In the Big 10, Ohio state would have 1 loss compared to Penn States' 2 losses.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 10:00 PM..
 13 years ago '05        #626
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

During ABC's telecast of Saturday's game, former Purdue and Browns quarterback Gary Danielson said of Hawk, ``I think that guy would look great in a Cleveland Browns uniform.''

I agree and the Browns will have a top 5 again this year.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.
Go Buckeyes!!!


:finger: michigan


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 10:50 PM..
 11-12-2005, 10:51 PM         #627
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.


Go Buckeyes!!!


:finger: michigan
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace
 13 years ago '05        #628
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Escrow said:
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.


fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 11:23 PM..
 11-12-2005, 11:19 PM         #629
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes
 13 years ago '05        #630
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 backMJPIP2333 said:
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes
yeah Really............................Escrow, Reppin' Brick, NJ to Virginia Beach, VA what could you possibly know about this rivalry, what you like the colors Maize and Blue?

Trash talkin is a year long thing around here. I'm sure it's not in VA.
 13 years ago '04        #631
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.


fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.
OK, what posts have you made that HAVEN'T talked about AJ Hawk?
 13 years ago '04        #632
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
sh*t, me and BACKMJPIP been talkin' sh*t to each other bout this rivalry FOR A LONG TIME......it didn't start now.....we been taken shots at each other for a while......
 13 years ago '05        #633
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.
 13 years ago '04        #634
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
 Y2Luda said:
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.

right she was not giving michigan respect trying to front .. but michigan will win , its on baby cant wait, its gonna be another down to the wire, maybe .
GO BLUE !!
 11-13-2005, 06:35 AM         #635
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses
 11-13-2005, 06:36 AM         #636
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep forgetting about the OSU Texas game
 13 years ago '05        #637
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses
We still win the Big 10 championship as co-champions if we win that game, how many times do you have to be told that?

I didn't say BCS bid did I?
 11-13-2005, 06:43 AM         #638
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker
 13 years ago '04        #639
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,971 | Props total: 5960 5960
michigan beats osu .. psu loses to msu .. and michigan wins the big ten again .. what 3rd time in a row . GO BLUE !
 13 years ago '05        #640
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker
That is the tie-breaker for the automatic BCS bid, not the Big 10 title. Jesus, are you this idiotic? How many times does it have to be explained to you?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy