Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-12-2005, 10:31 PM         #621
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *HypnotiK* said:
fu*k the big 10, SEC for life bi*ches! alabama 9-1.
You come in this thread reppin them after they lose
 11-12-2005, 10:33 PM         #622
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?
 12 years ago '05        #623
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?

Come on, it's not complicated AT ALL!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 10:55 PM..
 11-12-2005, 10:51 PM         #624
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if PSU lost and OSU won then PSU would be 9-2 and OSU would be 9-2 right?
 12 years ago '05        #625
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Even if PSU lost and OSU won then PSU would be 9-2 and OSU would be 9-2 right?
Yea, but that's overall. In the Big 10, Ohio state would have 1 loss compared to Penn States' 2 losses.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 11:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #626
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

During ABC's telecast of Saturday's game, former Purdue and Browns quarterback Gary Danielson said of Hawk, ``I think that guy would look great in a Cleveland Browns uniform.''

I agree and the Browns will have a top 5 again this year.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.
Go Buckeyes!!!

:finger: michigan

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 11:50 PM..
 11-12-2005, 11:51 PM         #627
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.

Go Buckeyes!!!

:finger: michigan
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace
 12 years ago '05        #628
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Escrow said:
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.

fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 12:23 AM..
 11-13-2005, 12:19 AM         #629
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes
 12 years ago '05        #630
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes
yeah Really............................Escrow, Reppin' Brick, NJ to Virginia Beach, VA what could you possibly know about this rivalry, what you like the colors Maize and Blue?

Trash talkin is a year long thing around here. I'm sure it's not in VA.
 12 years ago '04        #631
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.

fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.
OK, what posts have you made that HAVEN'T talked about AJ Hawk?
 12 years ago '04        #632
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
sh*t, me and BACKMJPIP been talkin' sh*t to each other bout this rivalry FOR A LONG TIME......it didn't start now.....we been taken shots at each other for a while......
 12 years ago '05        #633
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.
 12 years ago '04        #634
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 Y2Luda said:
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.

right she was not giving michigan respect trying to front .. but michigan will win , its on baby cant wait, its gonna be another down to the wire, maybe .
GO BLUE !!
 11-13-2005, 07:35 AM         #635
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses
 11-13-2005, 07:36 AM         #636
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep forgetting about the OSU Texas game
 12 years ago '05        #637
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses
We still win the Big 10 championship as co-champions if we win that game, how many times do you have to be told that?

I didn't say BCS bid did I?
 11-13-2005, 07:43 AM         #638
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker
 12 years ago '04        #639
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
michigan beats osu .. psu loses to msu .. and michigan wins the big ten again .. what 3rd time in a row . GO BLUE !
 12 years ago '05        #640
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker
That is the tie-breaker for the automatic BCS bid, not the Big 10 title. Jesus, are you this idiotic? How many times does it have to be explained to you?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago