squad up!

Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-26-2005, 06:44 PM         #751
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we better be praying because it aint nothin for FSU? If it didnt matter to FSU then why would it make the game harder for PSU?

at me having to explain what you said so you understand what you said

13 years ago '05        #752
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 jordanshoes said
we better be praying because it aint nothin for FSU? If it didnt matter to FSU then why would it make the game harder for PSU?

at me having to explain what you said so you understand what you said

Damn dawg do i have to break it down to you like a lil kid. O.k. Lil ReRe .. It aint nuttin to us To play a #3 Ranked team Penn State. Considering we are #22. Obviously If you know nothing about these 2 football teams you would think that penn state would win because of their rank. but No No No. I personally think Penn State Is overRanked. They Havent really played any tough
team in my standards.. Well maybe 1. Fsu on the other hand struggles with the sorrier teams, and beats the suppose to be good teams. penn state is a suppose to be good team. So therefore it aint nuttin for us comin into this game. Its more pressure on Penn State than Florida state. So it aint nuttin for us. Now think about that mr. logical man.. And maybe you would understand where im coming from. If not.. Damn!!!!! I dont know what ta tell ya dawg..

Remember .. This is all My opinion. So dont get mad and start pullin the logic card on me again since u a sports broadcaster and all and know it all.

13 years ago '05        #753
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 DeeplyRooted said
My logic makes no sense????? Hmmmm.. Since when does this have to do with logic. It dont take no brains cells to just pick which team you like and which you think is gonna win. So maybe u thinkin too hard into this buddy. So quit tryin yo sound coo' and smart and insult somebody about logic u stupid bi*ch.
You sound mad hurt here. I aint taking sides either way on this one because I think this could get interesting..........but I reiterate, you look mad hurt here.

13 years ago '05        #754
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 Y2Luda said
You sound mad hurt here. I aint taking sides either way on this one because I think this could get interesting..........but I reiterate, you look mad hurt here.
i sound hurt? What kinda soft sh*t is that to say.. Ok Ok for all u softies out there. This is just my opinion aiight.. if anyone feels disrespected or hurt, dont take it personal. Its just trash talk to me. Thats what i do. I talk sh*t.. But sound hurt? Naw thats just how it sounds when u read it. if u heard me speak it youll be sayin i sound mad.. Its just however the receiver takes it.. Or maybe how the reciever would take it if it were them.. But hell naw. how imma let another n*gga over the internet i dont know hurt my feelingss.. You must be on that good sh*t...

13 years ago '05        #755
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said
i sound hurt? What kinda soft sh*t is that to say.. Ok Ok for all u softies out there. This is just my opinion aiight.. if anyone feels disrespected or hurt, dont take it personal. Its just trash talk to me. Thats what i do. I talk sh*t.. But sound hurt? Naw thats just how it sounds when u read it. if u heard me speak it youll be sayin i sound mad.. Its just however the receiver takes it.. Or maybe how the reciever would take it if it were them.. But hell naw. how imma let another n*gga over the internet i dont know hurt my feelingss.. You must be on that good sh*t...
Dress it up all you want too, but you still look hurt based off that paragraph. You act like you too mature to get upset over a n*gga on the internet but turn around and say you can get mad? Letting someone get to you emotions period is suspect, but that is a different story. I like how you call OTHER cats "softies," how ironic. Keep telling yourself, and others, that it's nothing.....keep doing you.

13 years ago '05        #756
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
Man shut yo d*ck in da bootie a.ss up.. Go play nintendo or some sh*t.. I am too mature for that sh*t.. so stay outta grown folks bizness

13 years ago '05        #757
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
dont u got school in the morning go get ya school clothes ready or somethin

13 years ago '05        #758
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said
Man shut yo d*ck in da bootie a.ss up.. Go play nintendo or some sh*t.. I am too mature for that sh*t.. so stay outta grown folks bizness
 DeeplyRooted said
dont u got school in the morning go get ya school clothes ready or somethin

, but you're not hurt right? :rolleyes:

Just to humor you though:

I'm grown, married, in the United States Air Force, oh and would probably run circles around you when it comes to college football.

It's real mature to come back after someone types out an actual response with a few old, and UNFUNNY, combacks. Try again.

P.S. Invest in some of these:
[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #759
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
oh yeh buddy u grown married and in the airforce so that makes u able to run circles aroun me in the af. Well im grown married and in the Navy. And yo fat a.ss in tha lazy a.ss airforce probably cant do sh*t when it come to football.

13 years ago '05        #760
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said
oh yeh buddy u grown married and in the airforce so that makes u able to run circles aroun me in the af. Well im grown married and in the Navy. And yo fat a.ss in tha lazy a.ss airforce probably cant do sh*t when it come to football.
No n*gga, you are in a college football thread and not making much sense. With or without that being said though, ask around, aint too many people touching me on the college football tip...but that isn't the point, I dont want to lose sight of that.

Again you come with the personal insults but you want cats to believe you're anything more than a juvenile pretending to be something he's not.

If you dont believe me n*gga ask someone, you looked hurt with that paragraph. If that upsets you it just futher helps my case that you let this sh*t get to you at that level. It's whatever though, I've made my point and you continue to go to your "bread and butter" which is wack disses hurled this way, keep it up because you look sooo mature.

I'm through, jordanshoes you can have this one back.

P.S. I aint fat, my pic was posted in the OSU vs. ND thread I think.....try again.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 12-26-2005 at 07:25 PM..

13 years ago '05        #761
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
lol yous a ignorant a.ss dude.. Ohhh im so hurt.. Shut ya lame a.ss up.. Now u the one sounding hurt. You hit me up with a longer sentence this time. Maybe it was because i insulted the airforce.. lol. Man why in the hell would i lie about being in the service. It aint like im proud of it.. Id love to say i was a civilian. You must be one of them old a.ss E9 liferz.

12-27-2005, 06:23 PM         #762
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
No n*gga, you are in a college football thread and not making much sense. With or without that being said though, ask around, aint too many people touching me on the college football tip...but that isn't the point, I dont want to lose sight of that.

Again you come with the personal insults but you want cats to believe you're anything more than a juvenile pretending to be something he's not.

If you dont believe me n*gga ask someone, you looked hurt with that paragraph. If that upsets you it just futher helps my case that you let this sh*t get to you at that level. It's whatever though, I've made my point and you continue to go to your "bread and butter" which is wack disses hurled this way, keep it up because you look sooo mature.

I'm through, jordanshoes you can have this one back.

P.S. I aint fat, my pic was posted in the OSU vs. ND thread I think.....try again.
Yeah I think you posted some pics in this thread lol. Just look through the 750 posts.

12-27-2005, 06:24 PM         #763
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Tally Ho Walks all over this thread*

12-27-2005, 07:19 PM         #764
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what?

12-28-2005, 09:36 PM         #765
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone who isnt an FSU fan honestly think they even have a chance?

12-28-2005, 09:41 PM         #766
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said
Does anyone who isnt an FSU fan honestly think they even have a chance?
why u gotta sleep...i respect PSU and what they have done this year...seeing as my brother attended PSU and graduated last year i went to a few Penn State games in the past few years so i respect their program...how can u not respect the FSU football program? plz do not sleep...cus ur a.ss will get shocked...it aint a gaaaaame

12-28-2005, 09:44 PM         #767
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because FSU has lost 4 games and 2 of those were to unranked teams. And Drew Weatherford?

12-28-2005, 09:49 PM         #768
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said
Because FSU has lost 4 games and 2 of those were to unranked teams. And Drew Weatherford?
uh...they were ACC games regardless..those are always tough...i'll be the first to admit that FSU was downright awful in that stretch where they lost 4 outta 5...but they have stepped up in all of the big games this year...Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech...our defense dominated all those games...we stopped Marcus Vick, u think we aint gunna be able to stop Michael Robinson?...Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year...Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrews will have the troops prepared...dont ever count out Bowden

and Drew Weatherford...a first year starting Freshman...iam pretty sure he led all freshman in passing stats...almost 3000 yards passing...17 TD's...he has been inconsistent but thats 2 be expected from a freshman QB...ur buggin if u think our offense doesnt have some threats...Leon Washington...Lorenzo Booker...Greg Carr the 6'6 Receiver...wow u r really sleeping homie...its all good FSU savors the opportunity to be the underdog...i think it will be a good game...and i definitley think PSU could win...but if our O-Line gets healthy and puts it together with the month off and our Defense shows up to play like it can...we can easily win this game

12-28-2005, 09:52 PM         #769
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tamba Hali+Posluzny>FSU O-Line=Weatherford getting injured after so many sacks

12-28-2005, 09:53 PM         #770
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont dissapear if PSU loses

12-28-2005, 09:54 PM         #771
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said
Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year
I just saw this...Ohio State maybe???? Best defense in college football possibly (behind PSU of course)

13 years ago '05        #772
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 T.O.N.Y said
uh...they were ACC games regardless..those are always tough...i'll be the first to admit that FSU was downright awful in that stretch where they lost 4 outta 5...but they have stepped up in all of the big games this year...Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech...our defense dominated all those games...we stopped Marcus Vick, u think we aint gunna be able to stop Michael Robinson?...Penn State has not met a defense with our kinda speed and tenacity so far this year...Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrews will have the troops prepared...dont ever count out Bowden

and Drew Weatherford...a first year starting Freshman...iam pretty sure he led all freshman in passing stats...almost 3000 yards passing...17 TD's...he has been inconsistent but thats 2 be expected from a freshman QB...ur buggin if u think our offense doesnt have some threats...Leon Washington...Lorenzo Booker...Greg Carr the 6'6 Receiver...wow u r really sleeping homie...its all good FSU savors the opportunity to be the underdog...i think it will be a good game...and i definitley think PSU could win...but if our O-Line gets healthy and puts it together with the month off and our Defense shows up to play like it can...we can easily win this game
Ohio State's defense is much better than Florida State's.

Is Derrick Williams healthy for this game?

12-28-2005, 09:55 PM         #773
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.O.N.Y said
dont dissapear if PSU loses
I started this thread before they beat OSU just so you know

12-28-2005, 09:55 PM         #774
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It isnt likely D Williams will be healthy

12-28-2005, 09:56 PM         #775
Konflct  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are u crazy? penn state in an eeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssyyyy win... its not gonna be close.... if i knew u in real life id bet u... look for a 35-7 score somethin like that....regardless wat u say about u guys stoppin robinson u guys will not score on the PSU defense... Its over... u ll turn this game off by halftime in disgust

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
68 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
96 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Mexican Gang Member Warns 6ix9ine About Prison
17 comments
35 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
34 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
103 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
36 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
25 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
23 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
77 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
21 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pie Eating Contest
15 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
39 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Floyd Mayweather shows off new home
27 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tekashi 6ix9ine & 50 Cent Reunite For Some NY Birthday Vibes
12 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Why do some rich people place stuffed animal heads on their walls?
6 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Spit on CP3 Not Rondo
19 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
21 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
4 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If you like Marvel/DC and classic beat em ups get the fu-k in here(on mobile t..
10 comments
4 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 NFL Sony Michel out for the season?
13 comments
18 minutes ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigBallerLavar
CaliSteppin
Mr Scaramucci
Yung Dilla
Rule 336
N.O.4Life
ezduzit
blah blah blah
squirtofkahlua
TheLastNonEarth
Top 10 most slapped recently
BigBallerLavar
IFuckedUrMom
Willy Boban
dtdroid
blah blah blah
mak30586
TommyD
Swade009
The Bully
EnigmaticPigeon

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
336 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
82 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
269 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
31 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  17
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
57 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or D..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy