Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2005, 10:52 AM         #726
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have 210 posts in this thread how many do you guys have

11-18-2005, 11:01 AM         #727
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only bad thing about a PSU Miami game is that it would be played at the Orange Bowl

13 years ago '05        #728
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
Can't let this thread die.....not yet.

GO BUCKS!!!!
BEAT MICHIGAN!!! my bad they did.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Imma say it right now, Troy Smith will beat michigan again next year, he "has their number".......3-0 :D

I want to see Ohio State vs. Notre Dame so BAAAAD!

11-26-2005, 05:38 PM         #729
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State is where they should be now #3

11-27-2005, 03:32 AM         #730
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I havent been on this bi*ch for a while and this thread is still fu*kning going, well, PSU didnt go undefeated, and Ohio State, which lost to, to Penn State is more likely to winthen they are. Haha fu*king ha.

11-27-2005, 08:35 PM         #731
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Yea too bad Penn state's in the 2nd best bowl, possibly Rose and OSU is pry going non bcs

13 years ago '05        #732
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 holmes said
^Yea too bad Penn state's in the 2nd best bowl, possibly Rose and OSU is pry going non bcs
Ohio State is probably going to the BCS, dont know what you've been reading.

11-28-2005, 09:34 PM         #733
shotta84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
penn is nice

11-29-2005, 10:45 AM         #734
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
I havent been on this bi*ch for a while and this thread is still fu*kning going, well, PSU didnt go undefeated, and Ohio State, which lost to, to Penn State is more likely to winthen they are. Haha fu*king ha.
Yeah OSU just needs like 5 teams to lose ahead of them

13 years ago '05        #735
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
Well, letís start with this:

If asked what bowl game I think the Buckeyes are headed to I would pick up the phone and contact individuals at ABC and get their input. The ABC guys are 100 percent convinced (barring a Texas meltdown in the Big 12 championship game) that it will be Notre Dame-Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl, and these guys usually know what they are talking about.

Another little interesting nugget that I picked up along the way concerned how the Buckeyes are perceived relative to other teams. Interestingly, on a neutral field, OSU would be favored against everyone in the country, with the exception of USC who would be a four-point favorite. OSU would be laying seven points to Penn State, who they lost to 17-10 at State College and shared the Big Ten championship with.

OSU would be favored by two over Texas, despite losing to UT 25-22 earlier in the season -- in Columbus, no less. This is a pretty good indication of how far the Buckeyes have come this season, and how no one in the country would like to be facing tOSU in a playoff scenario.

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '05        #736
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said

[pic - click to view]

I LOVE that quote, it's true Ohio State would beat any team in the country right now, but bring on Notre Dame!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!

11-30-2005, 10:57 AM         #737
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is that from?

13 years ago '05        #738
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
What is that from?
It's a quote from a guy that writes for Scout.com. He lives in Nevada and has people that work with the "lines."

12-01-2005, 10:56 AM         #739
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if Penn State had beat UM they would still be in the same place right now at the end of the season.

12-01-2005, 10:59 AM         #740
SpecOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said
Even if Penn State had beat UM they would still be in the same place right now at the end of the season.
co-signs

12-05-2005, 10:44 AM         #741
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We get to play FSU. They are ranked 22. They do not deserve a BCS bowl

12-08-2005, 10:33 AM         #742
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suck the Feminoles

12-11-2005, 05:50 PM         #743
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Derrick Williams might be healthy enough to play in the Orange Bowl. Not like we are gonna need him really against FSU

12-25-2005, 04:59 PM         #744
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump cause its getting close to the game. I just want to see how bad Penn State wins. And im looking to make a lot of money off of my FSU buddy haha

13 years ago '05        #745
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
Yall Must be crazy.. why in the hell would yall under estimate florida state. FSU gonna dig in dat azz. And imm come back and roast all yall in this thread.
Its all bout dem flawda boyz.. Besides who has penn state played this year besides ohio state????????????? Dont even ask who fsu played cuz yall know wassup. We gone show yall who gone win the bowl game since we dont deserve to be in it.

12-25-2005, 08:45 PM         #746
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would we underestimate FSU? Hmmm maybe the 4 losses and 2 against teams not in the top 25 and they have no o-line. Need anymore reasons? Oh and a bad freshman QB in weatherford

13 years ago '05        #747
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
why would we underestimate FSU? Hmmm maybe the 4 losses and 2 against teams not in the top 25 and they have no o-line. Need anymore reasons? Oh and a bad freshman QB in weatherford
I understand the problems that PSU has with the matchup BUT you cant overlook this team....especially if they get healthier. This is the same team that beat two QUALITY teams in Va. Tech and Miami. Those same two teams that would have a shot of beating PSU. Neither would be favored, but they have the ability.

13 years ago '05        #748
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 Y2Luda said
I understand the problems that PSU has with the matchup BUT you cant overlook this team....especially if they get healthier. This is the same team that beat two QUALITY teams in Va. Tech and Miami. Those same two teams that would have a shot of beating PSU. Neither would be favored, but they have the ability.

wow at least some one has some brains in this thread.. Dont sleep on FSU haterz... Dont forget Joe Paterno still gotta catch up with Bobby Bowden on the wins. So yall better be prayin 4 a win cuz it aint nuttin 4 us. We da underdawgs.. Well we suppose to be.. Too bad we gonna be playin in Miami Fl.. Yehhhh thats a long ways from home penn state fans.. WHo u think got home field advantage.

12-26-2005, 01:47 PM         #749
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeeplyRooted said
Dont forget Joe Paterno still gotta catch up with Bobby Bowden on the wins. So yall better be prayin 4 a win cuz it aint nuttin 4 us.
Your logic makes no sense

13 years ago '05        #750
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
 jordanshoes said
Your logic makes no sense
My logic makes no sense????? Hmmmm.. Since when does this have to do with logic. It dont take no brains cells to just pick which team you like and which you think is gonna win. So maybe u thinkin too hard into this buddy. So quit tryin yo sound coo' and smart and insult somebody about logic u stupid bi*ch.

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  15
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-16online now  10
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Nov 12 - Low Energy
10 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+96online now  5
Video inside Xzibit goes on CRAZY RAGE FILLED Tirade After Radio DJ asks about Pimp ..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  5
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  4
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy