Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:
I am from Michigan by the way and I am not a U of M fan i just hate Ohio State. That was not a fair call at the end of the Miami game too. Like I said the ref was drunk
Get over it.....I really hope we kick yall a.ss now. Yall need a reality check name AJ!
 10-03-2005, 07:13 PM         #42
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reason why Penn State will win

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #43
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
USC is over hyped. When do they lose? I mean when do they play ND?
yo how are u a psu fan and talking about ND...thats like a Red Sox's fan rooting for the yankees.

there's now way I can call the QB that saved our a.ss in alot of games and won us a NC soft.
he didnt win u guys that championship...Maurice Clarrett did...oh yea and the refs helped with that terrible call. My boy was a Miami fan and i used to get on him all the time and even I had to call him after that and be like im sorry ur team got cheated
 10-03-2005, 07:15 PM         #44
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im just saying that ND is gonna beat USC. USC is not unbeatable. Arizona State could have beaten them but the ASU receiver decided to pass the ball back to the USC defender so he could intercept it.
 12 years ago '05        #45
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
yo how are u a psu fan and talking about ND...thats like a Red Sox's fan rooting for the yankees.

he didnt win u guys that championship...Maurice Clarrett did...oh yea and the refs helped with that terrible call. My boy was a Miami fan and i used to get on him all the time and even I had to call him after that and be like im sorry ur team got cheated
What?? yea without clarret we prolly wouldn't have won but we can say the same thing about Krenzel. Against Purdue 4 & 12 with 2 mins to go in the 4th quarter clarret didn't throw the ball, we can also put Mike Jenkins in there too.

The best team won that night.
 10-03-2005, 07:22 PM         #46
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Miami was the best team. They didnt have Ken Dorsey (yes Krenzel is even softer than him) at the end and they got screwed on that call. Miami was the better team no doubt
 10-03-2005, 07:25 PM         #47
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State and Ohio State will be meeting for the 13th consecutive year since the Nittany Lions began Big Ten play in 1993. The home team has won 10 of the 12 meetings as conference foes.

The game is at Happy Valley. So Penn State alreadly has an 83% chance of winning. Add Michael Robinson, Joe Pa, and that OSU has no offense and Penn State is guarenteed to win.
 12 years ago '05        #48
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Just becuase Robinson is finally playing like a QB, he doesn't run well nor does he throw well, doesn't sound good for the kittens. Get Morelli some reps cause Robinson usually gets hurt against OSU.

OSU has more talent, better coaching, a better QB, a dominate Defense, a good OLine, and Better WRs the only thing in Penn State's favor is the home field advantage and that's it!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-03-2005 at 07:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #49
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
sat night gone be a close game...it always is...i dont really care for the outcome, i wouldnt be surprised if either team one...i hope the thread starter wasnt serious about them really winnin out...their qb sucks, hes the reason the o aint as good as i think it should be or will be in the comin years w/ morelli at qb...the d will (as always) give them their greatest chance to beat anyone...but they wont win more than 8 games, which is a great season for them these days..
 12 years ago '05        #50
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
It's funny how all these Michigan fans are so quick to call it close but NO ONE ELSE.

The Nittny Lions have no disernable advantage in any area......and in some areas they are overmatched easily.

Granted it will be closer than the talent level indicates because of Happy Valley and the roll PSU has been on but OSU should win by double digits.
 10-04-2005, 03:46 PM         #51
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State is Over Rated... This thread is a joke... Ohio State does have the #1 ranked LB's in the Nation, and if it wern't for fu*king Vinsanity Young, we'd be #2.
 10-04-2005, 06:26 PM         #52
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow @ Penn State winning the national title.

I can't even fathom what the thread starter was thinking when he posted this.

Other than the fact that he was a little amped up on his own adrenaline to realize that they only beat...Maroney, err..Minnesota.

LMFAO, Penn St. ain't been dope since Ki-Jana Carter, Kerry Collins, Kyle Brady and Bobby Ingraham.

C'mon now.

Last edited by STaRTRaKcLoNe3D; 10-04-2005 at 06:31 PM..
 10-04-2005, 06:29 PM         #53
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
LMFAO, Penn St. ain't been dope since Ki-Jana Carter, Kerry Collins, Ricky Dudley and Bobby Ingraham.

C'mon now.
Did i miss Somethin??

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2005, 06:30 PM         #54
STaRTRaKcLoNe3D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Did i miss Somethin??

[pic - click to view]

Got dammit.

My fault, it was the other big tight end they had.

Kyle Brady?

Yeah, I think that's it.

fu*k it, i'm not a fan of Big-10 smashmouth football got dammit! lol..
 10-04-2005, 06:37 PM         #55
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
Got dammit.

My fault, it was the other big tight end they had.

Kyle Brady?

Yeah, I think that's it.

fu*k it, i'm not a fan of Big-10 smashmouth football got dammit! lol..
lol yea Kyle Brady...........o well hopefully we will never see the thread starter post after this week
 10-04-2005, 07:57 PM         #56
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
OSU has more talent, better coaching, a better QB, a dominate Defense, a good OLine, and Better WRs the only thing in Penn State's favor is the home field advantage and that's it!!
First off you can not say they have better coaching. If you do you are a dumbass. Penn State's coach is Joe Paterno. Do you know who that is? Robinson is better than whoever OSU's QB is. I dont even know who their QB is. Robinson is a 5th year senior and im sure OSU's QB is white
 12 years ago '04        #57
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 backMJPIP2333 said:
Did i miss Somethin??

[pic - click to view]

cant let him get away with that one . .. yea ima MICHIGAN WOLVERINE fan, the greatest program ever , but i mean i just call it how i see it, if the game with minnesota wouldve been close then i say osu walks all over psu , but they ran all over minnesota a good game to get them ready for osu , and osu might come in there underestimating them , if penn state studies the tape of the sds game then they have a chance, this is college football , big ten football , 2 storied programs , anything can happen .. and osu coming off that iowa game, and a bye , they may come out with not as much , and psu can win the 1st half anf control the 2nd , but we will see lord willing we all live and nothing happens ..
 10-04-2005, 08:01 PM         #58
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
Wow @ Penn State winning the national title.

I can't even fathom what the thread starter was thinking when he posted this.

Other than the fact that he was a little amped up on his own adrenaline to realize that they only beat...Maroney, err..Minnesota.

LMFAO, Penn St. ain't been dope since Ki-Jana Carter, Kerry Collins, Kyle Brady and Bobby Ingraham.

C'mon now.
Except for 4 years ago when they had the best defense in the nation with Lavar Arrington who was MUCH BETTER THAN AJ HAWK. Penn State blocked more field goals and punts than Va Tech. They should have won a national championship that year but they went 10-2
 12 years ago '04        #59
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 jordanshoes said:
Except for 4 years ago when they had the best defense in the nation with Lavar Arrington who was MUCH BETTER THAN AJ HAWK. Penn State blocked more field goals and punts than Va Tech. They should have won a national championship that year but they went 10-2

who beat them that year .. :applause:
 10-04-2005, 08:21 PM         #60
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
First off you can not say they have better coaching. If you do you are a dumbass. Penn State's coach is Joe Paterno. Do you know who that is? Robinson is better than whoever OSU's QB is. I dont even know who their QB is. Robinson is a 5th year senior and im sure OSU's QB is white
:sleepy: Wrong

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago