squad up!

Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
48 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #626
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

During ABC's telecast of Saturday's game, former Purdue and Browns quarterback Gary Danielson said of Hawk, ``I think that guy would look great in a Cleveland Browns uniform.''

I agree and the Browns will have a top 5 again this year.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.
Go Buckeyes!!!

:finger: michigan

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 10:50 PM..

11-12-2005, 10:51 PM         #627
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
"I've been coaching football for 30 years," Northwestern coach Randy Walker said. "I've seen a lot of good football players -- but I haven't seen any better than A.J. Hawk."

"It seemed like everywhere I turned, there was A.J.,'' Tyrell Sutton said.

fu*k ANYBODY who hates on AJ, there isn't a better LB in the country and it hasn't been one in a LONG time.

Go Buckeyes!!!

:finger: michigan
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace

13 years ago '05        #628
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Escrow said
Now I can see why your rep power is only 11.....come on girl....we know you like Ohio State and Chad Johnson...but damn, give me a break...the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....Michigan proved they can beat good teams, at least give respect to your opponent and stop being stubborn......Ohio State is a good team, but anything can happen on Saturday.....peace
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.

fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-12-2005 at 11:23 PM..

11-12-2005, 11:19 PM         #629
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said
the game hasn't taken place yet, and you are already talking sh*t....
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes

13 years ago '05        #630
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said
wow if im not mistaken Ohio State and Michigan Fans talk sh*t Year Round........there was sh*t talkin before the season and theres sh*t talkin now thats just the way it goes
yeah Really............................Escrow, Reppin' Brick, NJ to Virginia Beach, VA what could you possibly know about this rivalry, what you like the colors Maize and Blue?

Trash talkin is a year long thing around here. I'm sure it's not in VA.

13 years ago '04        #631
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 569 569
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Negro Please I dont give a fu*k about some "rep power" or a damn jukebox I get everything I need.

fu*k You, that post was about AJ Hawk and nowhere in my earlier posts did I NOT GIVE MICHIGAN RESPECT.

Come on Now!! I would be a DAMN fool not give michigan respect, wether they're 0-10 or 10-0. What, I shouldn't say Ohio States' defense is that good when it's a known FACT. Nowhere did I say Ohio State is going to crush michigan or anything like that. Read before you start talkin sh*t.
OK, what posts have you made that HAVEN'T talked about AJ Hawk?

13 years ago '04        #632
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 569 569
sh*t, me and BACKMJPIP been talkin' sh*t to each other bout this rivalry FOR A LONG TIME......it didn't start now.....we been taken shots at each other for a while......

13 years ago '05        #633
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said
I dont understand how OSU would win the Big 10 if they beat UM and PSU loses. What is the third tiebreaker since that would mess up the triangle between the three teams?
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.

13 years ago '04        #634
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 6711 6711
 Y2Luda said
Because conference win/loss is the only thing that matters and we'd have ONE loss in conference and PSU would have TWO.

BadAssYellowGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

Now on the the matchup:

Offense: Wash. I still think Michigan is slightly more talented in this area BUT on the other hand we've been playing slightly better on offense, and if you throw in the injuries I say wash.

Defense: Ohio State easily.

Special teams: Ohio State easily.

Intangibles: It's @ the "Big House" AND a Big 10 championship is on the line for OSU, doesn't look good.....advantage Michigan.

All in all this game to me depends on how good Josh Huston plays. We've k!llED people with field position and special teams and of course I think it'll be a close game.

Ohio State: 24 Michigan: 21

*late fourth quarter field goal puts us up and a defensive "bend but dont break" keeps Michigan from coming back down and tying it up.

right she was not giving michigan respect trying to front .. but michigan will win , its on baby cant wait, its gonna be another down to the wire, maybe .
GO BLUE !!

11-13-2005, 06:35 AM         #635
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses

11-13-2005, 06:36 AM         #636
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep forgetting about the OSU Texas game

13 years ago '05        #637
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
Big 10 Championship on the line for OSU? Same for Michigan but that is only if Penn State loses
We still win the Big 10 championship as co-champions if we win that game, how many times do you have to be told that?

I didn't say BCS bid did I?

11-13-2005, 06:43 AM         #638
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker

13 years ago '04        #639
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
michigan beats osu .. psu loses to msu .. and michigan wins the big ten again .. what 3rd time in a row . GO BLUE !

13 years ago '05        #640
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
We beat OSU so that is the tiebreaker
That is the tie-breaker for the automatic BCS bid, not the Big 10 title. Jesus, are you this idiotic? How many times does it have to be explained to you?

13 years ago '05        #641
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said
right she was not giving michigan respect trying to front .. but michigan will win , its on baby cant wait, its gonna be another down to the wire, maybe .
GO BLUE !!

Y2Luda said
BadAzzYelloGirl, do what you do BUT, dont say you've given Michigan their respect. Me and you went back and forth just to prove they weren't "bad" in your own words.

OF COURSE I WAS TALKIN MAD sh*t 6 WEEKS AGO. I know michigan is not a bad team, but Imma say they are regardless, Imma buckeye fan THAT'S WHAT YOU DO!. michigan still SUCKS.

BadAzzYelloGirl said
I think this will be a close game, if Ohio State makes it close (meaning the offense). Ohio State's defense will control the game, hopefully Troy Smith will bring his A game and make it 5 straight games of 40+ points.
  BadAzzYelloGirl said
Really I see no way michigan beats Ohio State, our Defense is that damn good. It's a rivalry game so anything can happen, plus it @michigan in a hostile environment, but that's the only advantage UM has. I'm definately not counting UM out, but Ohio State BETTER win this damngame, I'll cry if they don't.....forreal.
^^ is enough respect given to UM.....I never said they were goin to get crushed or anything like that. The game is here, there is no need for me to talk sh*t, it'll be decided on Sat.

:finger: michigan!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-13-2005 at 08:57 AM..

13 years ago '05        #642
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 JBeezy said
OK, what posts have you made that HAVEN'T talked about AJ Hawk?

I don't talk about him ALL THE TIME.

11-13-2005, 10:28 AM         #643
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said

My bad...I didnt know you had to live in the state of a team you rep....worry about your Ohio State and the game next week.....also, when you say " :finger: Michigan".....that is not giving respect to a team.....get off Hawks d!ck.

13 years ago '04        #644
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
michigans defense is just as good as osu , and the offense is 10x better ..

13 years ago '05        #645
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said
Now the d!ckriding comes into effect.....

Your defense is "just as good" as Ohio States? Ha.

I give you guys the slight edge in talent but dont act as our offense is a pushover.

You lost tons of credibility with the defense comment though, rest of the sh*t doesn't really matter.

11-13-2005, 10:40 AM         #646
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said

This is true....Michigan only gives up about 4 points more a game, and 70 or so yards(rushing, they are almost identical on passing defense through 10 games)...this has all of the makings to be great game next week. :applause:

Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 10:41 AM..

13 years ago '05        #647
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said
This is true....Michigan only gives up about 4 points more a game, and 70 or so yards(rushing, they are almost identical on passing defense through 10 games)...this has all of the makings to be great game next week. :applause:
Negative.

Again stats aren't everything, but I do agree that you guys have an underrated defense.

Neither of you can honestly say that Michigan has the same level of defense the Buckeyes have, unless you haven't been watching both teams.

11-13-2005, 10:49 AM         #648
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
Negative.

Again stats aren't everything, but I do agree that you guys have an underrated defense.

Neither of you can honestly say that Michigan has the same level of defense the Buckeyes have, unless you haven't been watching both teams.

I am not saying intensity wise...but OSU's defense(which is very good), is not that much better than Michigan's.....and this is good because next weeks game should be very interesting

13 years ago '05        #649
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said
I am not saying intensity wise...but OSU's defense(which is very good), is not that much better than Michigan's.....and this is good because next weeks game should be very interesting
I'm not talking intensity, I'm talking stricly talent level on the field and how they've played up to this point in the season, it's not hard to call. Ohio State's defense has played better, easily. You people want to seem to take it as a knock against you by saying it's no contest, I dont mean that as in your defense is bad, it's just our is better without much debate.

Offensively it's a joke to think you guys are 10X better when we average more points and yards than you guys, but like I always say numbers aren't everything and that is why I said you guys have a slight edge.

Special teams is again a Buckeye stat, easily.

Intangibles is a Wolverine stat, easily.

11-13-2005, 10:58 AM         #650
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
I'm not talking intensity, I'm talking stricly talent level on the field and how they've played up to this point in the season, it's not hard to call. Ohio State's defense has played better, easily. You people want to seem to take it as a knock against you by saying it's no contest, I dont mean that as in your defense is bad, it's just our is better without much debate.

Offensively it's a joke to think you guys are 10X better when we average more points and yards than you guys, but like I always say numbers aren't everything and that is why I said you guys have a slight edge.

Special teams is again a Buckeye stat, easily.

Intangibles is a Wolverine stat, easily.

I never said Michigan was 10x better, that was Aesop....and I do agree, but known players don't always mean better, you hear of Hawk(I know other's but its a general statement towards the US NCAA football audience).....I never use "we" when I speak of Michigan because I am not on the team, just a fan....All i was saying is that when OSU has a top 5 defense, and Michigan has a top 20(18) in the NCAA, things get skewed, both have great defenses and offenses, and this game is going to be awesome.....I don't need you to write a book to explain your view on things, stats do mean a lot, stats are reasons games are won and lost, that is why I use them, stats=facts and facts=truth.

Last edited by Escrow; 11-13-2005 at 10:59 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
137 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
35 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
48 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
42 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
91 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
92 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
90 comments
16 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
72 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Melo really trash now wow
51 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
19 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
92 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
13 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
44 comments
17 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside this sh-t is 4 years old time flies
19 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside be honest, you going raw or nah?
10 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Should Jaguars Trade For QB Eli Manning?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
📀📀📀Legendary Training Day PCP Nightmare Scene 🎬..
13 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA IMAN SHUMPERT just DESTROYED RUSSELL WESTBROOK & OKC wit 26 POINTS on 69% ..
31 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Who would you like to hear a collab tape from?
48 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Best Horror/Comedy movie
22 comments
10 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
StillNigga
2Cold
Cowboywiz
Skateboard T
Illuminati 8ob
Scorpz
sho 2010
DrizzyStan06
G.W.
Mutant Boy
Top 10 most slapped recently
QB Eagles
suavehooper
Flippa Huxtable
blah blah blah
HiShinUnit
hiphop4ever
G.W.
i?
satsuma

most viewed right now
online now  54
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  48
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Vermont cop stunned by opioid fiend viral obit wants better t..
73 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
35 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy