Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2005, 10:46 AM         #481
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Ok so then they'd be #3, NOT IN THE ROSE BOWL
You are an idiot. 3 teams ahead of PSU have to drop out becuase they play each other. And Va Tech has a chance of losing if they get to the ACC championship. Then PSU would have to get lucky and have USC or Texas lose. I didnt add that onn because it is a given that is why i am saying they have a chance if they get lucky
 11-03-2005, 10:51 AM         #482
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilln*gga said:
I don't think they will. I hope they play USC and whip them though. I would like to see the Crimson Tide's go, or the Seminoles. I can't wait till next year though when The f!ghtin' Irish play USC again.
Are you answering to when i said organally that Penn State will go undefeated and win it all?
 12 years ago '05        #483
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Wisconsin vs. Penn State....I'm not sure who to root for I want Ohio State to win the B10 outright. So I guess I'll cheer for Wisconsin, since Iowa has a better chance of betting UW next week then Michigan State has to beat Penn State.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-04-2005 at 10:07 AM..
 11-04-2005, 03:44 PM         #484
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You think Iowa has a better chance at Wisconsin then MSU does at home against PSU? IT depends how MSU is playing they can be really good or really bad
 12 years ago '05        #485
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
You think Iowa has a better chance at Wisconsin then MSU does at home against PSU? IT depends how MSU is playing they can be really good or really bad
Yea basically, I rather count on Iowa over Michigan State.

It's wishful thinking........Penn State probably is going to win the Big Ten.
 12 years ago '05        #486
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Yes Iowa has a better chance to beat Wisconsin than MSU over PSU. It seems like your only taking into account the opposition to the current #1's [in PSU and Wisc.] but Wisconsin isn't THAT great, you have to factor that in as well.
 11-04-2005, 08:23 PM         #487
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Calhounnnnnnnnnnn
 11-05-2005, 07:06 AM         #488
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well im just saying you guys have been underestimating Penn State a lot. But I seriously think that todays game will not be close. Wisconsin does not seem that good to me hell they almost lost to bowling green
 12 years ago '05        #489
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Well im just saying you guys have been underestimating Penn State a lot. But I seriously think that todays game will not be close. Wisconsin does not seem that good to me hell they almost lost to bowling green
I give Penn State their just due, YOU just give them too much.

Anyway, the Bowling Green game was early in the season and as long as they've steady shown improvement in the defensive side of the field then they are fine. They did take a step back against Illinois last week but for a whole they have gotten noticebly better.

As far as the game is concerned, you're right Penn State should win this rather easy for it being against the "#1's" in the Big 10. After what PSU did to Minnesota I dont expect Wisconsin to do much better, especially in Happy Valley. The only thing I can say is maybe they can draw from it being Barry Alverez's last year AND a chance for sole position of first place. Lastly they do have 2 talented WR's and if Stocco can open if up a bit it'll be, at least, a little closer than anticipated by me.

All in all though it's gonna take Michigan State to beat Penn State for you guys to get loss number 2, and I dont see that happening either, but I've seen stranger things happen.
 11-05-2005, 09:10 AM         #490
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who does OSU play today?
 11-05-2005, 10:10 AM         #491
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Who does OSU play today?

Illinois at home
 12 years ago '05        #492
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Who does OSU play today?
We got the bottom feeders, Illinois. They are going to show it on ESPN @ 3:30 surprisingly. This will be the game I get to see some backups in the 3rd or so to get a glimpse of them.
 12 years ago '05        #493
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Yea......I wanna see Boeckman and Eric Haw.
 11-05-2005, 10:55 AM         #494
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah. try to put up 49 in the first half
 12 years ago '05        #495
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
So if we dont we aren't as good as Penn State? Your logic is flawed, amongst other things. Stop before your made a fool of, again.
 12 years ago '05        #496
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
LOL.......we won't, it might be the final score though.
 12 years ago '05        #497
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Indiana to a bowl game?? :rolleyes: up 14-7 against Minny. They're not a bad team, they did hang with Ohio State in the first half.
 11-05-2005, 01:34 PM         #498
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
So if we dont we aren't as good as Penn State? Your logic is flawed, amongst other things. Stop before your made a fool of, again.
Im not trying to get into another stupid argument. Im just saying that we destroyed Illinois

Last edited by jordanshoes; 11-05-2005 at 01:34 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #499
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Im not trying to get into another stupid argument. Im just saying that we destroyed Illinois
That's NOT what you said, if that is what you were saying then "try to put up 49 points" wouldn't have been what you put. If you gonna fu*k up at least man up to it.
 12 years ago '05        #500
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Quit takin sh*t so fu*kin serious.....I know what he meant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy