Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #461
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
*Again that is how you contradicted yourself. I'll try and make it more simplistic for you.

You said you think it would be a game just like last year. Last year we dominated the game and were up at one point in time in the fourth 34-14.

Then you say ONE POST LATER that you think it will be a close and tough game, but it cant be that if it's "like last year" because a "tough and close" game isn't what happened.

It's a shame you still haven't grasped this yet, I didn't think it was that hard. Those two senteces contradict, there isn't any way around it. Keep trying to find a way though it's entertaining.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN!!!!!! GET A HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State vs. Michigan.........not BadAzzYelloGirl vs. Y2Luda!!

OSU vs. UM......it's going to be a CLOSE and TOUGH game. Ohio State will come out and score SIMILAR to last year, I don't expect ohio state to dominate like last year. Ohio State's secondary gives up alot of yards so I expect Michigan to score, so the game will be CLOSE. Troy Smith will have a SIMILAR game like last years.

If you dont have anything to say about OSU vs. UM.....DO NOT respond, Y2Luda.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

p.s. I said SIMILAR not EXACTLY.......there's a difference between the two if you didn't know that.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 04:32 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #462
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN!!!!!! GET A HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State vs. Michigan.........not BadAzzYelloGirl vs. Y2Luda!!

OSU vs. UM......it's going to be a CLOSE and TOUGH game. Ohio State will come out and score SIMILAR to last year, I don't expect ohio state to dominate like last year. Ohio State's secondary gives up alot of yards so I expect Michigan to score, so the game will be CLOSE. Troy Smith will have a SIMILAR game like last years.

If you dont have anything to say about OSU vs. UM.....DO NOT respond, Y2Luda.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

p.s. I said SIMILAR not EXACTLY.......there's a difference between the two if you didn't know that.
Well at least you know you were wrong. Oh and I know the difference between "similiar" and "exactly"...either way you were still wrong.

As far as telling me when and when not to respond....I dont think so. Especially when you say "only if I have a comment on the UM vs OSU game" since I COMMENTED ON THE GAME BEFORE YOU DID LAST PAGE, go back and look.

&
 12 years ago '05        #463
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Well at least you know you were wrong. Oh and I know the difference between "similiar" and "exactly"...either way you were still wrong.

As far as telling me when and when not to respond....I dont think so. Especially when you say "only if I have a comment on the UM vs OSU game" since I COMMENTED ON THE GAME BEFORE YOU DID LAST PAGE, go back and look.

&
LOL I'm wrong??? please! Get over it, just stop trying to prove me wrong!!!

GET A LIFE!!!

Your getting boring to me now, I'm done talkin to you.....maybe tomorrow or whenever I get bored again. I'm out

Go Buckeyes!!
 12 years ago '05        #464
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LOL I'm wrong??? please! Get over it, just stop trying to prove me wrong!!!

GET A LIFE!!!

Your getting boring to me now, I'm done talkin to you.....maybe tomorrow or whenever I get bored again. I'm out

Go Buckeyes!!
Yes wrong, as in incorrect. I've never been "on" it, I just simply said make up your mind and then you responded as if I had no grounds to type such a thing. I explained it and you still want to act as if you're clueless as to why, although the futher along this goes the more I see why you dont see it, just sheer incompetence.

I'd be bored if I were you too, kind of like how a child would be bored talking about adult things to someone 20 years his senior..........I see.

Also "food for though," the person that usually screams about "get a life" etc. is usually the one that truely needs to get one.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-01-2005 at 05:56 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #465
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Yes wrong, as in incorrect. I've never been "on" it, I just simply said make up your mind and then you responded as if I had no grounds to type such a thing. I explained it and you still want to act as if you're clueless as to why, although the futher along this goes the more I see why you dont see it, just sheer incompetence.

I'd be bored if I were you too, kind of like how a child would be bored talking about adult things to someone 20 years his senior..........I see.

Also "food for though," the person that usually screams about "get a life" etc. is usually the one that truely needs to get one.
Blah Blah Blah are you done yet.

I said what I had to say, then I explained it and you still keep trying tell me I'm wrong. Find something better to do, nothing has changed in the past 4 or 5 hours or so.

Go Buckeyes!!!
 12 years ago '05        #466
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Blah Blah Blah are you done yet.

I said what I had to say, then I explained it and you still keep trying tell me I'm wrong. Find something better to do, nothing has changed in the past 4 or 5 hours or so.

Go Buckeyes!!!
You're finally correct about something, your just as ignorant sounding now as you were 4-5 hours ago. Good observation.
 12 years ago '05        #467
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You're finally correct about something, your just as ignorant sounding now as you were 4-5 hours ago. Good observation.
that makes you just as ignorant.

I know you can keep going on about this cuz you have nothing better to do. It's been 5 hours and counting.........get a life and grow up stop being immature.

PAYCE OUT!!

Go Buckeyes!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 06:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #468
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,660 | Props total: 5346 5346
F - ohio state . GO BLUE !
 12 years ago '05        #469
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
that makes you just as ignorant.

I know you can keep going on about this cuz you have nothing better to do. It's been 5 hours and counting.........get a life and grow up stop being immature.

PAYCE OUT!!

Go Buckeyes!!
Yes, let's not pay attention to your inadequate defense of what you typed. Let's not pay attention to the fact that you have AGAIN been found out to be "not to knowledgable" on whatever it is youw were talking about. I know what we'll do, we'll turn it around on the person who accused you of it because your lost as to what to do, or better yet because you dont have anything intelligent to add. For someone to have said you were "done" and "have better things to do" you sure keep coming back and every time you dig a deeper hole for yourself. Anyone who has read the last page or two would realize that. The only thing I'm guilty of is letting this continue, I'll admit it, but it's just so damn entertaining to hear what I'll read from you next aka what new depth of ignorance I'll have to witness from a so called knowledgable fan.

P.S. Aesop, way to make a point.....
 12 years ago '05        #470
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Yes, let's not pay attention to your inadequate defense of what you typed. Let's not pay attention to the fact that you have AGAIN been found out to be "not to knowledgable" on whatever it is youw were talking about. I know what we'll do, we'll turn it around on the person who accused you of it because your lost as to what to do, or better yet because you dont have anything intelligent to add. For someone to have said you were "done" and "have better things to do" you sure keep coming back and every time you dig a deeper hole for yourself. Anyone who has read the last page or two would realize that. The only thing I'm guilty of is letting this continue, I'll admit it, but it's just so damn entertaining to hear what I'll read from you next aka what new depth of ignorance I'll have to witness from a so called knowledgable fan.

P.S. Aesop, way to make a point.....
You just keep finding new ways to use the word ignorant.......it's funny.

You seriously do not have anything better to do. You keep going on and on and on with this stupid sh*t, grow the fu*k up!! It's been what 6 hours and counting on this SAME subject. You have a problem for real, just because I said " It will be a close and tough game" then I said "similar to last year" then I EXPLAINED what I meant AND you still wanna keep goin. What is your point? Okay you said I "contradicted" myself and I'm "ignorant", I get it, but for you to go on and on like this, your petty and immature. How many damn times are you going to use the word ignorant, did you just learn how to use it in a sentence or something. GET A LIFE!!

Like I said 6 hours ago you must be obsessed.
 12 years ago '05        #471
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
You just keep finding new ways to use the word ignorant.......it's funny.

You seriously do not have anything better to do. You keep going on and on and on with this stupid sh*t, grow the fu*k up!! It's been what 6 hours and counting on this SAME subject. You have a problem for real, just because I said " It will be a close and tough game" then I said "similar to last year" then I EXPLAINED what I meant AND you still wanna keep goin. What is your point? Okay you said I "contradicted" myself and I'm "ignorant", I get it, but for you to go on and on like this, your petty and immature. How many damn times are you going to use the word ignorant, did you just learn how to use it in a sentence or something. GET A LIFE!!

Like I said 6 hours ago you must be obsessed.
Again, and not surprisingly, you're incorrect.

I said you contradicted yourself, had you just owned up to it then it would have stopped. I called you ignorant because you tried to spoon feed some pointless explination as to how you didn't contradict yourself and how you were right. Had you just said, like an adult, "Yeah that is a contradiction, but this is what I meant," it would have stopped a long time ago....that is what an adult does, owns up to his/her behavior and actions.

Sadly, you still haven't realized it but I am the problem....haha, keep thinking that child.
 12 years ago '05        #472
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Again, and not surprisingly, you're incorrect.

I said you contradicted yourself, had you just owned up to it then it would have stopped. I called you ignorant because you tried to spoon feed some pointless explination as to how you didn't contradict yourself and how you were right. Had you just said, like an adult, "Yeah that is a contradiction, but this is what I meant," it would have stopped a long time ago....that is what an adult does, owns up to his/her behavior and actions.

Sadly, you still haven't realized it but I am the problem....haha, keep thinking that child.

WTF you aint my fu*kin daddy ....."like an adult" please get a life. That wasnt a contradiction, just because I didn't clarify it enough for you at first ,then later I explained it!! Is it your purpose to correct me when YOU think I'm wrong??

"that is what an adult does, owns up to his/her behavior and actions."

Are you serious??????? Do you have a personal life?? You takin BX waaay too serious.

Look up the word contradiction, because what I said IS NOT a contradiction.

Go Buckeyes!!!
fu*k michigan and Y2Luda!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #473
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
I dont care about what you have to say, fu*k you for all I care.

You turn everything I write into a me vs. you. I came into this thread to talk about football. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan whatever if your not going to talk about football DO NOT respond to any of my post, period. PM if it's not about football. Your lame and this bullsh*t is old, find something better to do with your time because your wasting it trying "prove me wrong". That's all I have to say.

Ohio State will crush michigan, Troy Smith is going to sh*t on michigan's D.

Go Buckeyes!!!!
fu*k michigan!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 09:22 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #474
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
WTF you aint my fu*kin daddy ....."like an adult" please get a life. That wasnt a contradiction, just because I didn't clarify it enough for you at first ,then later I explained it!! Is it your purpose to correct me when YOU think I'm wrong??

"that is what an adult does, owns up to his/her behavior and actions."

Are you serious??????? Do you have a personal life?? You takin BX waaay too serious.

Look up the word contradiction, because what I said IS NOT a contradiction.

Go Buckeyes!!!
fu*k michigan and Y2Luda!!!!!
It is so easy to get under your skin. Your an even bigger idiot than I originally thought if you took that sh*t literally.

I want anyone who is reading this to understand that SHE was done talking about this at 7 yet she is still responding....but I'm the one with no life. Hahahah. As I said this is humerous for me so at least I'm getting something out of it, what's your angle? Seems to me I'M not the one with no life.

Oh and "contradiction" is interchangable with "inconsistant" and those two statements weren't consistant, so yeah you were wrong.

, God you're slow.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-01-2005 at 10:11 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #475
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
BLAH BLAH BLAH obsessed!! Anyone wanna talk football.

Ohio Sate vs Illinois sure will be a tough and close football game, similar to last year. hahaha

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 10:22 PM..
 11-02-2005, 10:39 AM         #476
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just posting cause i havent posted on my thread for a while. Go Penn State
 11-02-2005, 08:35 PM         #477
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State actually has a chance at the Rose Bowl. They would have to win out and get lucky. But UCLA, Alabama, and Miami are likely to drop out in front of them moving them to #4 and Va Tech could lose in the ACC championship
 12 years ago '04        #478
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State actually has a chance at the Rose Bowl. They would have to win out and get lucky. But UCLA, Alabama, and Miami are likely to drop out in front of them moving them to #4 and Va Tech could lose in the ACC championship
Ok so then they'd be #3, NOT IN THE ROSE BOWL
 12 years ago '05        #479
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Ok so then they'd be #3, NOT IN THE ROSE BOWL
I'm sayin', nice try jordanshoes.

You are right though, you guys have a chance to get there, just like everyone in the top12 usually does at this time in the year but ALOT has to happen for that to be feasable, chances are more than slim.
 11-03-2005, 04:53 AM         #480
Trillnigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think they will. I hope they play USC and whip them though. I would like to see the Crimson Tide's go, or the Seminoles. I can't wait till next year though when The f!ghtin' Irish play USC again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy