Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2005, 07:50 PM         #441
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Michigan will beat OSU.......

Michigan's defense has improved every week and Mike Hart has two weeks to get healthy.......
better hope Hart is actually a "Factor" unlike last yr
 12 years ago '05        #442
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:

Michigan's defense has improved every week and Mike Hart has two weeks to get healthy.......
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING over the course of the season would back that up. I understand you picking your school and it's very feasable. Your defense has improved but it isn't at the level of Ohio States. We CAN match you on offense alot easier than you can us on defense, especially if you guys aren't healthy. Although we are going to the Big House so that wipes out about every advantage we had. Should be a great game, I look for either brea$ton or Ginn to win it on special teams.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-31-2005 at 08:17 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #443
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:

Still not enough to beat OSU. It will be tough game....ofcourse it's the biggest rivarly in CFB, but Ohio State will win.....a similar game to last year.
 12 years ago '04        #444
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING over the course of the season would back that up. I understand you picking your school and it's very feasable. Your defense has improved but it isn't at the level of Ohio States. We CAN match you on offense alot easier than you can us on defense, especially if you guys aren't healthy. Although we are going to the Big House so that wipes out about every advantage we had. Should be a great game, I look for either brea$ton or Ginn to win it on special teams.
Well that's what I'm sayin'.....they have an off week and a game against Indiana after that to get healthy. Jake Long is back, the two safties are back and have these two weeks to get healthier and Mike Hart does as well. Woodley is a little knicked up but like the others, has two weeks to get healthy.
 12 years ago '05        #445
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Good I want both teams to be healthy. Last year michigan got whooped, the year before Ohio State got whooped. I think this game will be a close and tough game, but O State will pull it out.....cuz they're the better team.
Troy Smith > Chad Henne ...........Ted Ginn Jr > Steve brea$ton

Go Buckeyes!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-31-2005 at 08:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #446
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Good I want both teams to be healthy. Last year michigan got whooped, the year before Ohio State got whooped. I think this game will be a close and tough game, but O State will pull it out.....cuz they're the better team.

Go Buckeyes!!!!
First you say the outcome will be like last year, now you come with it "will be a close and tough game." Make up your mind.

..and JBeezy, what I'm saying is you guys will not be coming in the game with any real advantage in any area, we will, but that is very similar to when we went to Happy Valley so that alone would pretty much erase whatever advantage we had. Of course when I'm talking about the advantage I mean based on what I've seen so far this year, it might change by the time we "hookup."
 12 years ago '05        #447
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
First you say the outcome will be like last year, now you come with it "will be a close and tough game." Make up your mind.

..and JBeezy, what I'm saying is you guys will not be coming in the game with any real advantage in any area, we will, but that is very similar to when we went to Happy Valley so that alone would pretty much erase whatever advantage we had. Of course when I'm talking about the advantage I mean based on what I've seen so far this year, it might change by the time we "hookup."
I have to be specific with yo a.ss..........it will close and tough for 3 quarters, then Ohio State will win it in the 4th.....damn.
 12 years ago '05        #448
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I have to be specific with yo a.ss..........it will close and tough for 3 quarters, then Ohio State will win it in the 4th.....damn.
No, you just have to know what you're talking about.

a similar game to last year.
Last years game WASN'T tough at all, we led from the 2nd quarter out. At one point it was 34-14.

I think this game will be a close and tough game
That is contradictory to what you had said just ONE post prior.

Try and justify it all you want but that sh*t doesn't make sense.
 12 years ago '05        #449
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:

Last years game WASN'T tough at all, we led from the 2nd quarter out. At one point it was 34-14.

That is not a contracdiction......a close and tough game doesn't mean it'll be 9-6 it could be 40-34. The OUTCOME will be similar to last year.

I don't have to justify sh*t to you!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 11:46 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #450
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
That is not a contracdiction......a close and tough game doesn't mean it'll be 9-6 it could be 40-34. The OUTCOME will be similar to last year.

I don't have to justify sh*t to you!!!
So a "game similar to last year" was "close and tough?"

I dont think so. You were wrong, stop trying to justify ignorance.
 12 years ago '05        #451
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
yea whatever, now I'm justifying my ignorance instead of yours. Get a new word for real, you truly are the ignorant one. You use the word ignorant in every other sentence you write.....grow up. That makes you look stupid when you call another person opinion ignorant. Kids these days...........

Go Buckeyes!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 12:43 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #452
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
yea whatever, now I'm justifying my ignorance instead of yours. Get a new word for real, you truly are the ignorant one. You use the word ignorant in every other sentence you write.....grow up. That makes you look stupid when you call another person opinion ignorant. Kids these days...........

Go Buckeyes!
Yes, it's me TYPING the word "ignorant" that makes me worse than the person actually exhibiting the behavior......... :rolleyes:

Bottom line is you didn't make any sense and you contradicted yourself......ignorant, stupid, retarded, not smart, anything you want to call it. Keep trying though.
 12 years ago '05        #453
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Yes, it's me TYPING the word "ignorant" that makes me worse than the person actually exhibiting the behavior......... :rolleyes:

Bottom line is you didn't make any sense and you contradicted yourself......ignorant, stupid, retarded, not smart, anything you want to call it. Keep trying though.
Exactly, I got it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 20th time you wrote it. So you think I'm ingorant and I think your ignorant, get over it. Like I said before don't respond to my post if I'm so ignorant to you. You must be obsessed with me, you probably wait for me to post all day......it's alright your not the only one obsessed.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 01:12 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #454
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
fu*k penn state

386 - 50 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 12 years ago '05        #455
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Exactly, I got it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 20th time you wrote it. So you think I'm ingorant and I think your ignorant, get over it. Like I said before don't respond to my post if I'm so ignorant to you. You must be obsessed with me, you probably wait for me to post all day......it's alright your not the only one obsessed.
I'm not obsessed, it's just that I check this thread when I get on and lately you've been on a roll with the dumb comments. If you dont want to see my responses than stop with the dumb sh*t, believe me it'll stop.

Each time I respond it's not that you yourself are ignorant, that might not be true, it's just that you add evidnece to the fact that it COULD be true with some of these comments.

You were wrong, instead of you dealing with it like an adult you want to focus on the fact that I called you out for it.....nice try.
 12 years ago '05        #456
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
I'm not obsessed, it's just that I check this thread when I get on and lately you've been on a roll with the dumb comments. If you dont want to see my responses than stop with the dumb sh*t, believe me it'll stop.

Each time I respond it's not that you yourself are ignorant, that might not be true, it's just that you add evidnece to the fact that it COULD be true with some of these comments.

You were wrong, instead of you dealing with it like an adult you want to focus on the fact that I called you out for it.....nice try.
LOL I could careless if you think I'm right or wrong. I will say my opinion regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. Stop thinkin you know more then everyone, like everything u write is the truth. LOL @called me out....Get a life.........

Go Buckeyes!!
fu*k michigan!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 03:12 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #457
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LOL I could careless if you think I'm right or wrong. I will say my opinion regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. Stop thinkin you know more then everyone, like everything u write is the truth. LOL @called me out....Get a life.........

Go Buckeyes!!
fu*k michigan!!!
It's not a matter of whether I THINK you were right or wrong, you were wrong. There isn't any debate about it. The statements you wrote contradicted each other, bottom line.

You were wrong, you try to defend it, but I have to get a life? Laughable.
 12 years ago '05        #458
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
It's not a matter of whether I THINK you were right or wrong, you were wrong. There isn't any debate about it. The statements you wrote contradicted each other, bottom line.

You were wrong, you try to defend it, but I have to get a life? Laughable.

Still not enough to beat OSU. It will be tough game....ofcourse it's the biggest rivalry in CFB, but Ohio State will win.....a similar game to last year.

Now tell me how I'm contradicting myself.......by saying a similar game to last year?? It's a rivalry game like I said a close and tough game Ohio State will win.

This went from me talkin about Ohio State, to you trying "call me out". Get a life..........

Go Buckeyes!!
fu*k Michigan & Y2Luda!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-01-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #459
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Now tell me how I'm contradicting myself.......by saying a similar game to last year?? It's a rivalry game like I said a close and tough game Ohio State will win.

This went from me talkin about Ohio State, to you trying "call me out". Get a life..........

Go Buckeyes!!
fu*k Michigan & Y2Luda!!!!!!!!!!
 Y2Luda said:
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

a similar game to last year.

I think this game will be a close and tough game

*Again that is how you contradicted yourself. I'll try and make it more simplistic for you.

You said you think it would be a game just like last year. Last year we dominated the game and were up at one point in time in the fourth 34-14.

Then you say ONE POST LATER that you think it will be a close and tough game, but it cant be that if it's "like last year" because a "tough and close" game isn't what happened.

It's a shame you still haven't grasped this yet, I didn't think it was that hard. Those two senteces contradict, there isn't any way around it. Keep trying to find a way though it's entertaining.

P.S. Keep up the childish "fu*k Y2Luda" stuff too, it also just further proves what maturity were dealing with.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-01-2005 at 04:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #460
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
*Again that is how you contradicted yourself. I'll try and make it more simplistic for you.

You said you think it would be a game just like last year. Last year we dominated the game and were up at one point in time in the fourth 34-14.

Then you say ONE POST LATER that you think it will be a close and tough game, but it cant be that if it's "like last year" because a "tough and close" game isn't what happened.

It's a shame you still haven't grasped this yet, I didn't think it was that hard. Those two senteces contradict, there isn't any way around it. Keep trying to find a way though it's entertaining.

P.S. Keep up the childish "fu*k Y2Luda" stuff too, it also just further proves what maturity were dealing with.

Oh and yeah I know what you were talking about in the post on the last page about advantages and what not......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago