Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

view more...

most viewed right now
75 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #26
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 NoLedge18720 said
I agreed with most you said but then when this came out...wow...hes soo soft haha
No way, Krenzel took alot of big hits and got back up....there's now way I can call the QB that saved our a.ss in alot of games and won us a NC soft.
He's one of the toughest players from Ohio State.

10-03-2005, 06:50 PM         #27
Black Reign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ARE YOU F"N KIDDING ME?!?! Penn State to win it all...who the hell did they beat? Minnesota the most up and down team in the nation...PLEASE...Penn State is OVER HYPED...WIN IT ALL!?! If they played USC they'd be blown out by the first quarter. Alabama would steam roll them...Georgia...destroy them... win it all...man whoever started this is nuts

10-03-2005, 06:52 PM         #28
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC is over hyped. When do they lose? I mean when do they play ND?

10-03-2005, 06:53 PM         #29
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Oww my shoulder hurts coach. AJ patted me on the back. I think I dislocated it coach

10-03-2005, 06:55 PM         #30
holmes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psu pry won't go undefeated, but damn close to it

10-03-2005, 06:56 PM         #31
Black Reign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC is overhyped? they won the last 2 National Titles and they are overhyped lol...when was the last time Penn State was in a national title game...hell when was the last time they won a bowl game period?

10-03-2005, 06:56 PM         #32
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I just read your avatar. AJ Hawk best LB ever. That title belongs to Lavar Arrington. He was amazing. If you played against Penn State you could not make a field goal because he always blocked them. He probably averaged one blocked kick a game. And Larry Johnson will be one of the best RB in the NFL once he gets on a different team than with Priest Holmes

13 years ago '05        #33
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said

[pic - click to view]

Krenzel is soft. How can you say he is not soft? Please
Whats that supposed to prove.

Call what you want but he had alot of heart and leads us to a championship. I dont think alot of buckeye fans ever thought he would be a good NFL QB.

10-03-2005, 06:58 PM         #34
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Reign said
USC is overhyped? they won the last 2 National Titles and they are overhyped lol...when was the last time Penn State was in a national title game...hell when was the last time they won a bowl game period?
A bowl game? If you forgot only two years ago they had Larry Johnson who should have won the Heisman but did not because of a couple of bad games at the start of the season. And by bad games I mean not 400 yard games. He had close to 400 yards in the FIRST HALF of the last game of the season against MSU and didnt play at all in the second half

13 years ago '05        #35
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said

[pic - click to view]

Oww my shoulder hurts coach. AJ patted me on the back. I think I dislocated it coach
And it was Dislocated and came back to finish the game too. Dumbass

13 years ago '05        #36
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
LOL @ this thread.

Penn State comes back to reality after OSU beats them by double digits.

Oh and lol @ the Michigan fan trying to make it seem like he picked PSU for any other reason than ignorance and hate by throwing in the "other upset."

13 years ago '05        #37
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said
dont say it like ohio state cant get beat , penn state can beat them ,they will upset , they got a brusier at tb, and they are older than a year ago , run , run , run , wear down the defense, attack the weak dline , force the lbs to make plays, u can take carpenter and the other guy out of the equation , but yea hawk is gonna get his, u just have to execute , and contain the blitz .. penn state beats em . if joe pa doesnt let them get too hyped over this , and they probaly werent cause i mean they got osu the next week ,big game, but minnesota was a big game for them .. they pull this one out ..
No team in the nation has been able to "run, run, run" against us so what makes you think PSU will be able to?

You got jokes though, keep praying though.

10-03-2005, 07:01 PM         #38
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am from Michigan by the way and I am not a U of M fan i just hate Ohio State. That was not a fair call at the end of the Miami game too. Like I said the ref was drunk

10-03-2005, 07:05 PM         #39
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

GO OHIO STATE FLOWERS!!!

13 years ago '05        #40
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
I am from Michigan by the way and I am not a U of M fan i just hate Ohio State. That was not a fair call at the end of the Miami game too. Like I said the ref was drunk
Thanks for stating the ovious and get over it.

13 years ago '05        #41
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jordanshoes said
Get over it.....I really hope we kick yall a.ss now. Yall need a reality check name AJ!

10-03-2005, 07:13 PM         #42
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reason why Penn State will win

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #43
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,352 | Props total: 9489 9489
USC is over hyped. When do they lose? I mean when do they play ND?
yo how are u a psu fan and talking about ND...thats like a Red Sox's fan rooting for the yankees.

there's now way I can call the QB that saved our a.ss in alot of games and won us a NC soft.
he didnt win u guys that championship...Maurice Clarrett did...oh yea and the refs helped with that terrible call. My boy was a Miami fan and i used to get on him all the time and even I had to call him after that and be like im sorry ur team got cheated

10-03-2005, 07:15 PM         #44
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im just saying that ND is gonna beat USC. USC is not unbeatable. Arizona State could have beaten them but the ASU receiver decided to pass the ball back to the USC defender so he could intercept it.

13 years ago '05        #45
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said
yo how are u a psu fan and talking about ND...thats like a Red Sox's fan rooting for the yankees.

he didnt win u guys that championship...Maurice Clarrett did...oh yea and the refs helped with that terrible call. My boy was a Miami fan and i used to get on him all the time and even I had to call him after that and be like im sorry ur team got cheated
What?? yea without clarret we prolly wouldn't have won but we can say the same thing about Krenzel. Against Purdue 4 & 12 with 2 mins to go in the 4th quarter clarret didn't throw the ball, we can also put Mike Jenkins in there too.

The best team won that night.

10-03-2005, 07:22 PM         #46
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Miami was the best team. They didnt have Ken Dorsey (yes Krenzel is even softer than him) at the end and they got screwed on that call. Miami was the better team no doubt

10-03-2005, 07:25 PM         #47
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State and Ohio State will be meeting for the 13th consecutive year since the Nittany Lions began Big Ten play in 1993. The home team has won 10 of the 12 meetings as conference foes.

The game is at Happy Valley. So Penn State alreadly has an 83% chance of winning. Add Michael Robinson, Joe Pa, and that OSU has no offense and Penn State is guarenteed to win.

13 years ago '05        #48
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Just becuase Robinson is finally playing like a QB, he doesn't run well nor does he throw well, doesn't sound good for the kittens. Get Morelli some reps cause Robinson usually gets hurt against OSU.

OSU has more talent, better coaching, a better QB, a dominate Defense, a good OLine, and Better WRs the only thing in Penn State's favor is the home field advantage and that's it!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-03-2005 at 07:44 PM..

13 years ago '04        #49
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 213 213
sat night gone be a close game...it always is...i dont really care for the outcome, i wouldnt be surprised if either team one...i hope the thread starter wasnt serious about them really winnin out...their qb sucks, hes the reason the o aint as good as i think it should be or will be in the comin years w/ morelli at qb...the d will (as always) give them their greatest chance to beat anyone...but they wont win more than 8 games, which is a great season for them these days..

13 years ago '05        #50
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
It's funny how all these Michigan fans are so quick to call it close but NO ONE ELSE.

The Nittny Lions have no disernable advantage in any area......and in some areas they are overmatched easily.

Granted it will be closer than the talent level indicates because of Happy Valley and the roll PSU has been on but OSU should win by double digits.

Home      

most viewed right now
-35online now  17
6IX9INE snitches on Anthony Jamel Ellison, Shottie ,Trey Way Gang
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  15
Video inside The time when Three 6 Mafia talked about smashing Gloria Velez will nev..
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  9
Video inside Can't get enough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Apple Takes Down Tumblr
30 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
NBA KEVIN LOVE REACTS to JR SMITH saying "CAVS GOAL was TO LOSE for LOTTERY PI..
23 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  3
Nov 20 - Mass Shooter rapes multiple woman then shoots 1 in head
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  3
Image(s) inside This is why I donít shoot dice with niggas