Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 244
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 174
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-29-2005, 05:14 PM         #321
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Looks like an Ohio State circle jerk in this thread.
With a few Michigan fans getting in
 12 years ago '05        #322
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
With a few Michigan fans getting in
Well if you started making educated comments sh*t like that wouldn't happen. I'd love to see what your response to my reply to your little Pittman comment would be though, please humor me.
 10-29-2005, 05:16 PM         #323
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
jordanshoes is talkin sh*t while Penn State is down against Purdue.
They were down 7-3. OSU was tied with Minnesota at half. Penn State is up by 16 at the start of the 4th
 10-29-2005, 05:17 PM         #324
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Well if you started making educated comments sh*t like that wouldn't happen. I'd love to see what your response to my reply to your little Pittman comment would be though, please humor me.
I dont need to make a response. Your running back just scored his first touchdown
 10-29-2005, 05:18 PM         #325
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
They were down 7-3. OSU was tied with Minnesota at half. Penn State is up by 16 at the start of the 4th

Thats ok...they will lose to Wisconson next week....ya'll cant mess with Calhoun!
 10-29-2005, 05:21 PM         #326
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
If you had the WR's we had your running backs wouldn't have that many.....oops wait yours only has 3 touchdowns, one more than Pittman scored today. Oh sh*t, wait another minute, Pittman entered this week with more rushing yards then Hunt as well..........

You type, yet another, idiotic statement.
Penn State averages more passing yards than OSU
 10-29-2005, 05:22 PM         #327
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State sucks.
 10-29-2005, 05:25 PM         #328
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Penn State sucks.

Co-signs....and thats pretty much the theme of this thread now...
 10-29-2005, 05:26 PM         #329
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Co-signs....and thats pretty much the theme of this thread now...
I hadn't even looked at it until today.
 10-29-2005, 05:26 PM         #330
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
If you had the WR's we had your running backs wouldn't have that many.....oops wait yours only has 3 touchdowns, one more than Pittman scored today. Oh sh*t, wait another minute, Pittman entered this week with more rushing yards then Hunt as well..........

You type, yet another, idiotic statement.

Rec Yds YPR Long TD

Deon Butler, Penn State 25 456 18.2 54 6
Santonio Holmes, Ohio St 32 579 18.1 51 5

Santonio Holmes is one of your 2 good recievers
 12 years ago '05        #331
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
I dont need to make a response. Your running back just scored his first touchdown
His first TWO, which puts him ONE behind the season total of your running back in one game. Not to mention Pittman has more yards.........try again.

 jordanshoes said:
Penn State averages more passing yards than OSU
Penn State averages a whooping 12 more passing yards a game, oh and Troy Smith is a higher rated QB and also is above Robinson in efficiency.

Again you are wrong, try again on this one too.
 12 years ago '05        #332
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Rec Yds YPR Long TD

Deon Butler, Penn State 25 456 18.2 54 6
Santonio Holmes, Ohio St 32 579 18.1 51 5

Santonio Holmes is one of your 2 good recievers
Are you trying to imply that Deon Butler is as good as Santonio Holmes?

P.S. You can add another THREE recieving TD's to that total after today kiddo, he caught 3 TD's.
 10-29-2005, 05:30 PM         #333
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Penn State sucks.
Miami had a great game today.
 10-29-2005, 05:32 PM         #334
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Are you trying to imply that Deon Butler is as good as Santonio Holmes?

P.S. You can add another THREE recieving TD's to that total after today kiddo, he caught 3 TD's.
Penn State has better WR's than OSU. They have one good WR and one decent maybe 2.
 10-29-2005, 05:32 PM         #335
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Miami had a great game today.
Remember what happened last time Miami played Penn State?
 10-29-2005, 05:32 PM         #336
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Rec Yds YPR Long TD

Deon Butler, Penn State 25 456 18.2 54 6
Santonio Holmes, Ohio St 32 579 18.1 51 5

Santonio Holmes is one of your 2 good recievers

Todays Lines

S. Holmes 4 94 23.5 41 2 tds

D. Butler 2 52 26.0 44 0
 10-29-2005, 05:35 PM         #337
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Remember what happened last time Miami played Penn State?
Whats going to happen to Miami next week?
 12 years ago '05        #338
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State has better WR's than OSU. They have one good WR and one decent maybe 2.
We have Santonio, Ginn, Gonazalez, and Hall. All of which range from great to good, nothing less.

I see this is pointless because if you honestly believe that you are a lost cause. Anyone else that follows college football, oh and is actually educated, would already know that.

*edit, Holmes had 2 tds today.
 10-29-2005, 05:38 PM         #339
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
We have Santonio, Ginn, Gonazalez, and Hall. All of which range from great to good, nothing less.

I see this is pointless because if you honestly believe that you are a lost cause. Anyone else that follows college football, oh and is actually educated, would already know that.

*edit, Holmes had 2 tds today.

I never realized how closed minded PSU fans were....all they see if Blue and White
 10-29-2005, 05:42 PM         #340
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State has better WR's than OSU. They have one good WR and one decent maybe 2.

Derrick Williams PSU 22 289....22 for 289...hahaha...he wont even make the all big ten with those numbers

Deon Butler 25 456......8th in yards close to Derrick Williams in Catches

Jordan Norwood 19 223....

footnote_quoted by me from Page 20.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy