Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 10:36 AM         #301
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Penn State fan huh? Well then who the fu*k is Jason King?

JUSTIN King.......

You lose....move on....
It was obviously just a mistake because i replied so fast. Look in my other post
 10-27-2005, 10:40 AM         #302
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only teams you could argue have better offenses are Northwestern or MSU. Those are the top 3 offenses no question
 12 years ago '04        #303
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
No he didn't just say that ....Damn are your feelings still hurt after that loss....get over it!! Penn State is still position to get a BCS bowl. Ohio State's offense is bad because of play calling and schemes, talent wise we have the best, but it dont mean sh*t cuz the coaches don't know how to use.

LOL @ Justin King being better than Ted Ginn.

no really , and this is stepping outside my michigan halo and everything .. and now im back in it .. but nahl michigan is the better team . avant is trhe best receiver in the big ten , and brea$ton is one of the best plamakers in the country the running game , i mean its michigan , u know how the run game is . but i think that really msu had the best offense but ..
 12 years ago '05        #304
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
no really , and this is stepping outside my michigan halo and everything .. and now im back in it .. but nahl michigan is the better team . avant is trhe best receiver in the big ten , and brea$ton is one of the best plamakers in the country the running game , i mean its michigan , u know how the run game is . but i think that really msu had the best offense but ..
Santonio is more widely regarded as the best reciever in the Big 10, even if he's not he's above Avant on every mock draft board there is. Statistically he is doing better, but I lean alot of that on the fact you have a passing QB and were missing your star RB for a few games and they had to rely on him. Again though if someone put Avant above Holmes you have a very solid case so I cant really complain too much.

I will however come out and say, and there isn't much debate at all, that Ginn would be above brea$ton. Statistically and "threat" factor both go to Ginn.

Not trying to start a debate but that is what's out there.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-27-2005 at 06:13 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #305
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
The only teams you could argue have better offenses are Northwestern or MSU. Those are the top 3 offenses no question
Again if your going off of numbers alone, which it seems you are, then Penn State is 4th or 5th.

If you followed college football outsite of Pittsburgh though you'd realize that numbers aren't everything and talent plays a portion as well, and in that regards Penn State is still not in the top 3.
 10-27-2005, 08:16 PM         #306
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Not to quote myself...but on page 19 this is what it states

Mich st. 538.3
NWestern 529.3
Minn 490
Purdue 453
PSU 417

PSU is 5th in the Big Ten in total offense.
 12 years ago '04        #307
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
Go Blue !
 10-28-2005, 09:06 PM         #308
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Not to quote myself...but on page 19 this is what it states

Mich st. 538.3
NWestern 529.3
Minn 490
Purdue 453
PSU 417

PSU is 5th in the Big Ten in total offense.
Ok so maybe MSU and NW are better. But Penn State beat Minnesota like 44-17 and Purdue is in last place in the Big 10 cause they are bad
 12 years ago '04        #309
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
jordanshoes=NO knowledge of college football
 12 years ago '05        #310
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Michigan vs. Northwestern will be a good game. It's a toss up on this one......I'm not sure who to root for. NW is very good.....they can shred any defense if Baseanz is on point.... Henne and Avant will have a big game cuz NW has NO defense what so ever. I just wanna see a GOOD game so may the best team win.

Go Buckeyes!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-29-2005 at 01:55 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #311
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Ok so maybe MSU and NW are better. But Penn State beat Minnesota like 44-17 and Purdue is in last place in the Big 10 cause they are bad

if joe tiller wasnt trying to put in a new offense they would be better bryant is nice and is a player even tho he isnt big , hes the one who shazor laid out last yera and wont he game for us . damn last season was great but this season is exciting too , just gets us ready for that national championship coming our way next year ..
 12 years ago '05        #312
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Ted Ginn Jr........................That Boy Good!!!

Dayuuuuuuuuuuum, Youboty is gettin torched out there.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-29-2005 at 12:05 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #313
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
Minnesota played one great 1st half. Good overall game though. Ohio State's offense is finally getting it together.
 10-29-2005, 02:41 PM         #314
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maroney Who??? Pittman won that Battle of the RBs with 186 and 2tds
 10-29-2005, 02:44 PM         #315
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Antonio Pittman scored his first touchdown of the season today. Congratulations Antonio. You are a part of the best offense in the Big 10-OSU and the running back for OSU scored his first TD of the season in week 9.
 12 years ago '05        #316
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Antonio Pittman scored his first touchdown of the season today. Congratulations Antonio. You are a part of the best offense in the Big 10-OSU and the running back for OSU scored his first TD of the season in week 9.
If you had the WR's we had your running backs wouldn't have that many.....oops wait yours only has 3 touchdowns, one more than Pittman scored today. Oh sh*t, wait another minute, Pittman entered this week with more rushing yards then Hunt as well..........

You type, yet another, idiotic statement.
 10-29-2005, 03:05 PM         #317
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
If you had the WR's we had your running backs wouldn't have that many.....oops wait yours only has 3 touchdowns, one more than Pittman scored today. Oh sh*t, wait another minute, Pittman entered this week with more rushing yards then Hunt as well..........

You type, yet another, idiotic statement.
yep, and not to mention Smith has what 8 and they always put Schnittker in at the goal-line
 10-29-2005, 03:10 PM         #318
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like an Ohio State circle jerk in this thread.
 12 years ago '05        #319
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
jordanshoes is talkin sh*t while Penn State is down against Purdue.
 10-29-2005, 03:53 PM         #320
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michigan and Ohio State fans unite....for now....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy