Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2005, 05:42 PM         #281
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
this thread did some exposing .. u gotta smh at that hart and avant are the only good players ..

Co-signs...people open their mouths and don't support their thoughts with facts. :banghead:
 10-25-2005, 06:20 PM         #282
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
You see he doesn't repsond to what I write, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Ok I will read your essay about why OSU is so good
 10-25-2005, 06:23 PM         #283
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Okay if your talking strickly numbers your not the best, if your talking talent your team is not the best........so what ARE you talking about?

If you forgot you did this to ILLINOIS, easily the worst team in the Big 10. Look @ the other Big 10 games they played.

Loss to Michigan State 61-14
Loss to Iowa 35-7
Loss To Indiana 36-13

Come on duke you are really starting to sound bias to the point of no reason.

Oh and to answer your questions: OSU doesn't have to score 63 because we have the best defense in the Big 10. We also hung up 41 on Indiana WITH a kickoff called back and a strip that should have been called dead on forward progress, the point is we could have scored around 50 easy on a better team than Illinois. You keep brining up what we could and couldn't do against you guys but I already explained that yes your defense had something to do with it but more than that is was execution on our side, we played our worst game of the year. I didn't want to have to say this BUT it took our WORST GAME OF THE YEAR for your team to beat us by 7, so please keep that in mind.

I would laugh sooooooooo hard if Wisconsin beats Penn State and then Wisconsin goes on to lose to Iowa. Either way it's not that big of a deal because if Notre Dame gets that loss from Tennessee then Ohio State will probably get the at large anyway.

I'm rambling now, you got my point a while ago....stop with this because you're oviously outmatched in intelligence on this subject matter.
Okay you scored 41 points against a great team Indiana. Not much better than Illinois. And if you want to argue that OSU's offense did not have their best game look at Penn States offense. Every single play was a run up the middle for no gain. Penn State was playing not to lose and their defense bailed them out
 12 years ago '05        #284
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
Okay you scored 41 points against a great team Indiana. Not much better than Illinois. And if you want to argue that OSU's offense did not have their best game look at Penn States offense. Every single play was a run up the middle for no gain. Penn State was playing not to lose and their defense bailed them out
Indiana isn't much better than Illinois?.......but Illinois lost to them 36-13. That doesn't make much sense, no scratch that, that doesn't make ANY sense.

That also throws the rest of your little justifications out the window.

Normally I follow that with a "nice try" or "better luck next time" but that was just a horrible attempt to make rationale.

Stop.

P.S. You never answered the first question, but I expected that.`

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-25-2005 at 06:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #285
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
this is just the big ten thread now ... gotta keep it going til the seasons out ..aint nuthin like football season , best season .. GO BLUE !
 10-25-2005, 07:36 PM         #286
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe how big this thread has become.....but its always good to see a battle about a conference....
 12 years ago '05        #287
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Escrow said:
I cant believe how big this thread has become.....but its always good to see a battle about a conference....
I just wish the cats that like to argue actually had an arguement.
 12 years ago '04        #288
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Y2Luda said:
I just wish the cats that like to argue actually had an arguement.
Exactly........
 12 years ago '05        #289
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Exactly........
You alright...........for a dirty a.ss Meeeeeeeeeechigan fan.
 10-26-2005, 07:25 PM         #290
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Indiana isn't much better than Illinois?.......but Illinois lost to them 36-13. That doesn't make much sense, no scratch that, that doesn't make ANY sense.

That also throws the rest of your little justifications out the window.

Normally I follow that with a "nice try" or "better luck next time" but that was just a horrible attempt to make rationale.

Stop.

P.S. You never answered the first question, but I expected that.`
Ok ill answer the first one i didnt answer it because it was so dumb. We dont have the best offense if you are going by talent? You tell me a better offense in the big 10 than this

Michael Robinson-Best QB in the Big 10
Derrick Williams-Yes im counting him
Jason King
Tony Hunt
Deon Butler
Jordon Norwood
Issac Smolko

Dont bother answering becuase you can not name a better offense and you will look like an idiot trying to. "What about Stantonio??" No he sucks "What about Ted Ginn" No he is only good for fumbling punt returns. And Pittman will probably have a teacher do his homework and be ineligible
 12 years ago '05        #291
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Ok ill answer the first one i didnt answer it because it was so dumb. We dont have the best offense if you are going by talent? You tell me a better offense in the big 10 than this

Jason King
Tony Hunt
Deon Butler
Jordon Norwood
Issac Smolko

Dont bother answering becuase you can not name a better offense and you will look like an idiot trying to. "What about Stantonio??" No he sucks "What about Ted Ginn" No he is only good for fumbling punt returns. And Pittman will probably have a teacher do his homework and be ineligible
You've got to be kidding me.....no wait I know your not.

I'll just do Ohio State since that is my specialty, I'll wait for one of the Michigan cats to come in here and put thiers up. Oh and MSU and argueably Northwestern have better offenses also but.

Santonio Holmes is widely considered the best wide reciever in the conference, and if he isn't #1 he's #2.

Anyway you want a list of talent [I'll also throw out before the list that we have 2-3 NFL Prospects on our offense, PSU zero on the offensive side]:

Troy Smith
Antonio Pittman
Ted Ginn Jr.
Santonio Holmes
Nick Mangold....hell I'll stop there because some of the cats you named are impact freshman, but I stress FRESHMAN. Neither of the WR's you named with the exception of MAYBE Willliams would start over out #3 or #4 reciever.

You have yet to register one good point the entire thread.

Also the question was how can you make the statement that your team has the best offense when it doesn't have the talent that Ohio State or Michigan has OR the numbers that Michigan State or Northwestern? Dont bother answering because it's rhetorical.

Please........PLEASE I implore you to stop making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-26-2005 at 07:46 PM..
 10-26-2005, 07:56 PM         #292
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:

Jason King
Tony Hunt
Deon Butler
Jordon Norwood
Issac Smolko

Jordan....once again let me take you out of your Navy and White bubble to hit you with facts instead of opnion.....

QB's by rating(starters only)
Drew Stanton MISt 168.5
Drew Tate Iowa 152.1
Brett Basanez NoWe 150.9
Troy Smith OHSt 145.2
Bryan Cupito Minn 137.2
Michael Robinson PSU 135.0
Chad Henne Mich 130.9

Tony Hunt 106 carries 678 yards(6th in Big 10....84.8 per game) and only 3 tds.

Derrick Williams PSU 22 289....22 for 289...hahaha...he wont even make the all big ten with those numbers

Deon Butler 25 456......8th in yards close to Derrick Williams in Catches

Jordan Norwood 19 223....

Just as a perspective....Avant has 60 for 767

Isaac Smolko 8 143...TE top 5 in yards and top 10 in receptions.

Jason King...not on roster..only King is Justin King?

There offense is not as good as advertised by you. Please stop being a little bi*ch and back up your statements with facts so I dont have to embarrass you again.
 10-26-2005, 08:13 PM         #293
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is by talent dont give me statistics that mean nothing. If you watched the Michigan PSU game (which maybe you didnt, you didnt know the score) you saw Robinson drive down the field at the end to score what should have been the game winning TD but special teams sucks. Anyways that is what a good QB does. I dont care about stats
 10-26-2005, 08:17 PM         #294
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You really think Troy Smith is better than Michael Robinson? And dont tell me who will be NFL players that does not matter. Robinson will be drafted anyways. Just think about what you are doing. You are arguing that OHIO STATE yes OHIO STATE has the best OFFENSE in the Big 10. At least I think we are talking about offense maybe you guys are talking about defense. And Justin King is better than Ted Ginn obviously on both ends haha
 10-26-2005, 08:17 PM         #295
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Avant is the best reciever in the Big 10
 10-26-2005, 08:30 PM         #296
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
This is by talent dont give me statistics that mean nothing. If you watched the Michigan PSU game (which maybe you didnt, you didnt know the score) you saw Robinson drive down the field at the end to score what should have been the game winning TD but special teams sucks. Anyways that is what a good QB does. I dont care about stats

Look we can argue about this until we are blue in the face....but you can't say that statistics do not matter, they give all awards based on statistics not on one or two drives, teams wins because of players who make plays all the time, not once a season. You would cop out and say you don't care about statistics because i gave you the numbers and you didnt like them. No one said that PSU was a bad team, you bash other teams because they can finally hang this season after a 2 years of lackluster play, give it up bro, you won't win an argument without facts or statistical evidence. I hope you can stop seeing Blue and White and start seeing what is real!
 12 years ago '04        #297
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Penn State fan huh? Well then who the fu*k is Jason King?

JUSTIN King.......

You lose....move on....
 12 years ago '05        #298
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jordanshoes said:

Jason King
Tony Hunt
Deon Butler
Jordon Norwood
Issac Smolko

No he didn't just say that ....Damn are your feelings still hurt after that loss....get over it!! Penn State is still position to get a BCS bowl. Ohio State's offense is bad because of play calling and schemes, talent wise we have the best, but it dont mean sh*t cuz the coaches don't know how to use.

LOL @ Justin King being better than Ted Ginn.
 12 years ago '05        #299
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:
I'm starting to think you're on BadAzzYellowGirls level when it coms to college football knowledge......
I'm stubborn, not stupid......please don't compare me to him.
 12 years ago '05        #300
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
The only arguement you had was by statistics since as a whole your offense has put up bigger numbers, even though I've said in the past you erase all the damn turnovers and we are more than likely above you in that as well. For you to throw out the only true advantage you have just shows me the level of "intelligence" I'm working with by going back and forth with you. As far as the talent is concerned, Penn State's offense is probably the 3rd or 4th most talented, Ohio State/Michigan/Michigan State are better [MSU is debateable].

jordanshoes said:
You really think Troy Smith is better than Michael Robinson? And dont tell me who will be NFL players that does not matter. Robinson will be drafted anyways. Just think about what you are doing. You are arguing that OHIO STATE yes OHIO STATE has the best OFFENSE in the Big 10. At least I think we are talking about offense maybe you guys are talking about defense. And Justin King is better than Ted Ginn obviously on both ends haha
No Troy Smith isn't better than Micheal Robinson but keep in mind that Troy is a junior and has another year to get better, this is Robinson's last year. I do fully expect Troy next year to play better than Robinson did this year, but that is speculation AND off the point. Also Robinson WILL NOT get drafted, he may walk on as an undrafted free agent and make it as someones 2nd or 3rd string QB but there is no way he's getting drafted. I wasn't arguing that they have the best offense, I argued that they had the most individual talent [along with Michigan], I dont have to argue numbers because there are 3-4 teams above PSU in that catergory so there is no need for debate.

Lastly, Ted Ginn Jr. > Justin King. Now I see you're not really trying to win this litle arguement more than just trying to say random sh*t and get a reaction.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-27-2005 at 04:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy