Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2005, 11:10 AM         #261
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
But they won right? In 2002 Ohio State barely beat everyone in the 2nd half of the year and they won the national championship. The only thing that matters when you play a quailty school, like PSU/Iowa/MSU, is the final score....and Michigan had a higher one.

Try again.
Penn State barely beat OSU. And you are arguing that OSU is so much better than PSU. PSU controlled the OSU game the whole time and they were in control of the Michigan game most of the time. You are a hypocrite
 10-24-2005, 11:10 AM         #262
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn States offense>OSU's offense
 12 years ago '04        #263
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State barely beat OSU. And you are arguing that OSU is so much better than PSU. PSU controlled the OSU game the whole time and they were in control of the Michigan game most of the time. You are a hypocrite

how were they in control, the whole time against michigan i dont know what game u were watchign but michigan had control of the game basically til the start of the 4th when the scoring started then it was basically anybodies game just like the osu - psu game , u sound uninformed .. michigan has the best team , henne is better than damn near any qb in the conf , so is hart, but we can go on about this forever ..
 12 years ago '05        #264
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
...and again we played the worst game of the year against you guys. I'm not going to go back and forth with you because I already know it's pointless. Everyone who follows college football knows that we are a better team. Go check out or any other site dedicated to the Buckeyes. I dont understand what the problem is, I gave PSU the respect it deserves BUT you cant honestly look at the roster up and down adn look at the performences from the players in that game and expect anyone, without substantial bias toward their respective team, to pick Penn State over Ohio State as the better team. If you feel that they can than again I wouldn't be surprised but you confirm my accusations of you being a PSU d!ckrider more than a NCAA fan.
 12 years ago '05        #265
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
how were they in control, the whole time against michigan i dont know what game u were watchign but michigan had control of the game basically til the start of the 4th when the scoring started then it was basically anybodies game just like the osu - psu game , u sound uninformed .. michigan has the best team , henne is better than damn near any qb in the conf , so is hart, but we can go on about this forever ..
Top to bottom you have the best offense in the Big 10, and Ohio State has the best defense.

The rest is up for grabs, as far as special teams and intangibles.

The finale between the two should be great.
 12 years ago '04        #266
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
Yup...will win big ten...not without there SIXTH YEAR SENIOR...i think that's bullsh*t...fu*ker is 6 years older then everyone.
 10-24-2005, 05:06 PM         #267
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Penn State had a HUGE change of momentum when they scored 15 points in under one minute. Henne got stripped for a TD and Kelly scored the 2 Pt conversion. Penn State was in control. And PSU would have won if they didnt kick it to brea$ton. And if Kelly made FG's
 10-24-2005, 05:10 PM         #268
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State had a HUGE change of momentum when they scored 15 points in under one minute. Henne got stripped for a TD and Kelly scored the 2 Pt conversion. Penn State was in control. And PSU would have won if they didnt kick it to brea$ton. And if Kelly made FG's

Give it up bro...blah blah blah, kick this, brea$ton that, why will you not admit they lost and give the Wolverines some credit.
 10-24-2005, 05:19 PM         #269
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Give it up bro...blah blah blah, kick this, brea$ton that, why will you not admit they lost and give the Wolverines some credit.
I admit they lost. But Penn State should have won and Michigan is a sorry team with 2 good players
 10-24-2005, 05:21 PM         #270
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Top to bottom you have the best offense in the Big 10, and Ohio State has the best defense.

The rest is up for grabs, as far as special teams and intangibles.

The finale between the two should be great.
Penn State is the best offense. Or Northwestern. Has any other team scored 63 points? Has OSU ever scored 63 points? Could OSU do anything against Penn States defense? And the finale between the two? You mean Penn State Wisconsin? Cause the Michigan OSU game means nothing except bragging rights for OSU
 10-24-2005, 06:26 PM         #271
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State is the best offense. Or Northwestern. Has any other team scored 63 points? Has OSU ever scored 63 points? Could OSU do anything against Penn States defense? And the finale between the two? You mean Penn State Wisconsin? Cause the Michigan OSU game means nothing except bragging rights for OSU

Actually, not to burst your bubble.... yard wise the order is as follows

Mich st. 538.3
NWestern 529.3
Minn 490
Purdue 453
PSU 417
Iowa 410
Wisc 390
Michigan 388
OSU 376
Indiana 372
Illinois 357

Defense

OSU 254.9
PSU 299.0
Michigan 347.6
Minnesota 371.4
Iowa 371.5
Ind 383.1
Wisc 412
Mich St 420
Ill 455
Pur 470
Nwest 504
 12 years ago '04        #272
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 jordanshoes said:
I admit they lost. But Penn State should have won and Michigan is a sorry team with 2 good players
I'm starting to think you're on BadAzzYellowGirls level when it coms to college football knowledge......
 12 years ago '05        #273
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 JBeezy said:
I'm starting to think you're on BadAzzYellowGirls level when it coms to college football knowledge......
Ha ha ha....fu*k you..... michigan is a after thought, the only thing yall should be debating is the Citrus Bowl or the Outback bowl...if that!.

This sh*t is old I could careless about michigan untill Nov 19...there's more threads about michigan than there are about teams that actually matter. I'm not talkin about michigan anymore...wether they're good, bad, mediocore I dont give a fu*k....it's not even funny anymore. I still think they're bad, but oh well it's my opinion and yall have yours wether I'm right or wrong. Damn.....it's been like 3 weeks on this same subject, yall keep goin...leave my name out of it.

By the way....I do think NW will beat michigan. NW offense is the best in the B10. It's a night game on ESPN....the underdog always plays harder...is NW even the underdog in this game?

*drinks a beer and watches the replay of OSU vs IU on ESPN*

GO Buckeyes!
UNO

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-25-2005 at 02:50 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #274
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Okay if your talking strickly numbers your not the best, if your talking talent your team is not the best........so what ARE you talking about?

If you forgot you did this to ILLINOIS, easily the worst team in the Big 10. Look @ the other Big 10 games they played.

Loss to Michigan State 61-14
Loss to Iowa 35-7
Loss To Indiana 36-13

Come on duke you are really starting to sound bias to the point of no reason.

Oh and to answer your questions: OSU doesn't have to score 63 because we have the best defense in the Big 10. We also hung up 41 on Indiana WITH a kickoff called back and a strip that should have been called dead on forward progress, the point is we could have scored around 50 easy on a better team than Illinois. You keep brining up what we could and couldn't do against you guys but I already explained that yes your defense had something to do with it but more than that is was execution on our side, we played our worst game of the year. I didn't want to have to say this BUT it took our WORST GAME OF THE YEAR for your team to beat us by 7, so please keep that in mind.

I would laugh sooooooooo hard if Wisconsin beats Penn State and then Wisconsin goes on to lose to Iowa. Either way it's not that big of a deal because if Notre Dame gets that loss from Tennessee then Ohio State will probably get the at large anyway.

I'm rambling now, you got my point a while ago....stop with this because you're oviously outmatched in intelligence on this subject matter.
 12 years ago '05        #275
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Ha ha ha....fu*k you..... michigan is a after thought, the only thing yall should be debating is the Citrus Bowl or the Outback bowl...if that!.

This sh*t is old I could careless about michigan untill Nov 19...there's more threads about michigan than there are about teams that actually matter. I'm not talkin about michigan anymore...wether they're good, bad, mediocore I dont give a fu*k....it's not even funny anymore. I still think they're bad, but oh well it's my opinion and yall have yours wether I'm right or wrong. Damn.....it's been like 3 weeks on this same subject, yall keep goin...leave my name out of it.

By the way....I do think NW will beat michigan. NW offense is the best in the B10. It's a night game on ESPN....the underdog always plays harder...is NW even the underdog in this game?

*drinks a beer and watches the replay of OSU vs IU on ESPN*

GO Buckeyes!
UNO
Finally a "graceful" bow out, bout damn time. :applause:
 10-25-2005, 10:38 AM         #276
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Hart and Avant are the only good players
 12 years ago '04        #277
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Hart and Avant are the only good players
I don't know whether or not to or at that dumbass comment. There is football outside of PSU you know. Maybe you should open your eyes to see it.
 12 years ago '05        #278
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
I don't know whether or not to or at that dumbass comment. There is football outside of PSU you know. Maybe you should open your eyes to see it.
You see he doesn't repsond to what I write, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-25-2005 at 03:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #279
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
You see he doesn't repsont to what I write, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
there's alotta that goin on lately.......
 12 years ago '04        #280
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
this thread did some exposing .. u gotta smh at that hart and avant are the only good players ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago