Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2005, 09:17 PM         #241
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
We're better than Penn State.
You are both wrong. Penn State beat OSU so dont even try to argue that OSU is better-you can't. And Aesop OSU will k!ll UM. UM and OSU are the two teams I hate most.

Penn State=Big 10 Champs
 10-22-2005, 09:22 PM         #242
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
You are both wrong. Penn State beat OSU so dont even try to argue that OSU is better-you can't. And Aesop OSU will k!ll UM. UM and OSU are the two teams I hate most.

Penn State=Big 10 Champs
Cosign on we got our a.sses kicked by PSU, and I shutup (hard for me to do)... *tips hat*, and ill cosign on OSU beattin' snot n blood out of UM... PSU and UM are the two teams I hate the most.
 10-22-2005, 11:02 PM         #243
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Cosign on we got our a.sses kicked by PSU, and I shutup (hard for me to do)... *tips hat*, and ill cosign on OSU beattin' snot n blood out of UM... PSU and UM are the two teams I hate the most.
a.sses kicked? they didnt even get 200 yards of toal offense and the Buckeyes Offense set up one of their TDs from 1yrd out......OSU beat themselves in both losses by not being able to score
 10-22-2005, 11:06 PM         #244
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:

Penn State=Big 10 Champs

Michigan Beat Penn State :finger:
 12 years ago '05        #245
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:

Penn State=Big 10 Champs
We played the worst game of the season against you guys, you can attribute some of that to your great defense, but more than not it was lack of execution that was unrelated to PSU whatsoever. We also lost the turnover battle, two to zero, which is a major issue we have.

I wont go into much detail because I can see that the only response I'll get is "we beat ya'll." If we played 10 times this season I dont think you can honestly think PSU would win the majority, but maybe you do it wouldn't surprise me. Our defense IS better than PSU, our offense IS better than PSU, and our special teams IS better than PSU..........do some studying and you'll realize that.

Again congrats on the win and you are in the driver seat to win the Big 10, just dont slip up.

P.S. If all it takes to be better than a team is beat them once then if we beat Michigan that would technically make us better than you, but that's going by your ignorant logic.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-23-2005 at 07:23 AM..
 10-23-2005, 11:57 AM         #246
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
Michigan Beat Penn State :finger:
Penn State=7-1=Big 10 Champs
Michigan=5-3=Barely make a bowl game
 10-23-2005, 12:09 PM         #247
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
Penn State=7-1=Big 10 Champs
Michigan=5-3=Barely make a bowl game

7-1(who is that one from....oh yeah 25-23 loss to Michigan on October 15, 2005 and a crushing blow to Penn States National Championship hopes.)

fu*k a Penn State.....where were you the last 5 years. :finger:

SMH at 3 bowl games since the 1998 season :thumbsdow
 10-23-2005, 12:26 PM         #248
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said:
7-1(who is that one from....oh yeah 25-23 loss to Michigan on October 15, 2005 and a crushing blow to Penn States National Championship hopes.)

fu*k a Penn State.....where were you the last 5 years. :finger:

SMH at 3 bowl games since the 1998 season :thumbsdow
You are so dumb. 2002 Pen State went 9-4 and was ranked 16 and Larry Johnson should have won the Heisman. Remember that? Probably not because you cant even remember the score of the game last week.
 12 years ago '05        #249
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
Michigan was overrated at the start of the season, underrated now.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-23-2005 at 12:39 PM..
 10-23-2005, 01:31 PM         #250
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
You are so dumb. 2002 Pen State went 9-4 and was ranked 16 and Larry Johnson should have won the Heisman. Remember that? Probably not because you cant even remember the score of the game last week.

I didnt discredit their 2002 season, I am just stating facts, 3 bowl games since 98....thats 7 years or 43% since '98 in making a bowl game

27-25, 25-23...who gives a sh*t they still lost by 2. :finger:

Last edited by Escrow; 10-23-2005 at 01:34 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #251
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
Michigan was overrated at the start of the season, underrated now.
Overrated......then underrated, in between that there's mediocore.
 10-23-2005, 02:42 PM         #252
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
a.sses kicked? they didnt even get 200 yards of toal offense and the Buckeyes Offense set up one of their TDs from 1yrd out......OSU beat themselves in both losses by not being able to score
Sorry, "butts" kicked... either way it goes in the Loss Column
 12 years ago '05        #253
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Overrated......then underrated, in between that there's mediocore.
You've lost this arguement now on more than one occasion, but you can keep reaching.

They were overrated as #3 but underrated by not being ranked. They are, when healthy, still a top 15 team. How that is mediocre is beyond me but you, yet again, look ignorant.
 10-23-2005, 07:29 PM         #254
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
You've lost this arguement now on more than one occasion, but you can keep reaching.

They were overrated as #3 but underrated by not being ranked. They are, when healthy, still a top 15 team. How that is mediocre is beyond me but you, yet again, look ignorant.
Michigan a top 15 team? Please they barely beat Penn State, Iowa, and MSU. The only convincing win they have is against Eastern Michigan. They should be a D-II school
 12 years ago '05        #255
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
Michigan a top 15 team? Please they barely beat Penn State, Iowa, and MSU. The only convincing win they have is against Eastern Michigan. They should be a D-II school
But they won right? In 2002 Ohio State barely beat everyone in the 2nd half of the year and they won the national championship. The only thing that matters when you play a quailty school, like PSU/Iowa/MSU, is the final score....and Michigan had a higher one.

Try again.
 12 years ago '04        #256
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,670 | Props total: 5361 5361
 Y2Luda said:
But they won right? In 2002 Ohio State barely beat everyone in the 2nd half of the year and they won the national championship. The only thing that matters when you play a quailty school, like PSU/Iowa/MSU, is the final score....and Michigan had a higher one.

Try again.

right , thats all that matters , look at the depth of michigan , and then ur saying that they are a bad team , mediocore or whatever , going into iowa is not easy , and they broke their home record . but a wins a win .. no matter what .
 12 years ago '05        #257
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
...and since a win is a win that's why I give PSU credit on them beating OSU, but dont get it twisted I think OSU is a better football team, just not that night.
 12 years ago '05        #258
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said:
I wont go into much detail because I can see that the only response I'll get is "we beat ya'll." If we played 10 times this season I dont think you can honestly think PSU would win the majority, but maybe you do it wouldn't surprise me. Our defense IS better than PSU, our offense IS better than PSU, and our special teams IS better than PSU..........do some studying and you'll realize that.
Ohio State's offense IS NOT better than Penn State's we might have better players, but that doesn't mean sh*t if u dont use them.....when was the last time Ohio State scored 63 points, they couldn't even if they tried unless we can kick 21 field goals.

If I'm so damn ignorant then why do you respond to EVERY ONE of my post....that's makes you just as ignorant or maybe your just petty and childish. Get off michigans nuts, you spend more time defending them than anyone else........now go ahead and respond to my "ignorance".
 12 years ago '04        #259
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Ohio State's offense IS NOT better than Penn State's we might have better players, but that doesn't mean sh*t if u dont use them.....when was the last time Ohio State scored 63 points, they couldn't even if they tried unless we can kick 21 field goals.

If I'm so damn ignorant then why do you respond to EVERY ONE of my post....that's makes you just as ignorant or maybe your just petty and childish. Get off michigans nuts, you spend more time defending them than anyone else........now go ahead and respond to my "ignorance".
Being, "on their nuts" is different from him using common knowledge in acknowledging Michigan's talent and saying they are a good team.......
 12 years ago '05        #260
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:

I respond because it's humerous to see how far you'll go next.

As far as the offense's being better than one another that is debateable so I wont argue with you. As far as numbers go you are correct they have slightly better numbers, but I stress slightly. If we weren't last in the Big 10 in turnover margain I fully believe we'd have better numbers than PSU since, again, they are only leading by a marginal number. Also, we'll see what happens in two weeks when we play Illinois who is CLEARLY the worst team in the Big 10.

As far as the Michigan thing, I dont defend Michigan. I defend NCAA football, I would do that for any team that someone comes out and makes an ignorant comment, it just so happens you've made more than a handful of them.

How about I'M not on UM "nuts" but YOU ARE. You ever thought of that? You're so hell bent on being correct about them being bad and then you lose that with the win, now it's medicore....what's next? If YOU'D stop commenting on them and changing your opinion maybe you'd stop seeing comments, it's just a suggestion. Anybody who has followed this little debate between me and you that has spanned a thread or two has seen beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not my love of Michigan that has kept this going but your bias love of Ohio State that has caused uncorrect and ignorant statements against it's, *gasp*, rivals.

*anticipates yet ANOTHER pointless response, well pointless except for humor value*

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-24-2005 at 04:46 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy