squad up!

Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #251
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 Y2Luda said
Michigan was overrated at the start of the season, underrated now.
Overrated......then underrated, in between that there's mediocore.

10-23-2005, 01:42 PM         #252
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said
a.sses kicked? they didnt even get 200 yards of toal offense and the Buckeyes Offense set up one of their TDs from 1yrd out......OSU beat themselves in both losses by not being able to score
Sorry, "butts" kicked... either way it goes in the Loss Column

13 years ago '05        #253
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Overrated......then underrated, in between that there's mediocore.
You've lost this arguement now on more than one occasion, but you can keep reaching.

They were overrated as #3 but underrated by not being ranked. They are, when healthy, still a top 15 team. How that is mediocre is beyond me but you, yet again, look ignorant.

10-23-2005, 06:29 PM         #254
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
You've lost this arguement now on more than one occasion, but you can keep reaching.

They were overrated as #3 but underrated by not being ranked. They are, when healthy, still a top 15 team. How that is mediocre is beyond me but you, yet again, look ignorant.
Michigan a top 15 team? Please they barely beat Penn State, Iowa, and MSU. The only convincing win they have is against Eastern Michigan. They should be a D-II school

13 years ago '05        #255
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
Michigan a top 15 team? Please they barely beat Penn State, Iowa, and MSU. The only convincing win they have is against Eastern Michigan. They should be a D-II school
But they won right? In 2002 Ohio State barely beat everyone in the 2nd half of the year and they won the national championship. The only thing that matters when you play a quailty school, like PSU/Iowa/MSU, is the final score....and Michigan had a higher one.

Try again.

13 years ago '04        #256
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,245 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Y2Luda said
But they won right? In 2002 Ohio State barely beat everyone in the 2nd half of the year and they won the national championship. The only thing that matters when you play a quailty school, like PSU/Iowa/MSU, is the final score....and Michigan had a higher one.

Try again.

right , thats all that matters , look at the depth of michigan , and then ur saying that they are a bad team , mediocore or whatever , going into iowa is not easy , and they broke their home record . but a wins a win .. no matter what .

13 years ago '05        #257
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
...and since a win is a win that's why I give PSU credit on them beating OSU, but dont get it twisted I think OSU is a better football team, just not that night.

13 years ago '05        #258
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Y2Luda said
I wont go into much detail because I can see that the only response I'll get is "we beat ya'll." If we played 10 times this season I dont think you can honestly think PSU would win the majority, but maybe you do it wouldn't surprise me. Our defense IS better than PSU, our offense IS better than PSU, and our special teams IS better than PSU..........do some studying and you'll realize that.
Ohio State's offense IS NOT better than Penn State's we might have better players, but that doesn't mean sh*t if u dont use them.....when was the last time Ohio State scored 63 points, they couldn't even if they tried unless we can kick 21 field goals.

If I'm so damn ignorant then why do you respond to EVERY ONE of my post....that's makes you just as ignorant or maybe your just petty and childish. Get off michigans nuts, you spend more time defending them than anyone else........now go ahead and respond to my "ignorance".

13 years ago '04        #259
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 568 568
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Ohio State's offense IS NOT better than Penn State's we might have better players, but that doesn't mean sh*t if u dont use them.....when was the last time Ohio State scored 63 points, they couldn't even if they tried unless we can kick 21 field goals.

If I'm so damn ignorant then why do you respond to EVERY ONE of my post....that's makes you just as ignorant or maybe your just petty and childish. Get off michigans nuts, you spend more time defending them than anyone else........now go ahead and respond to my "ignorance".
Being, "on their nuts" is different from him using common knowledge in acknowledging Michigan's talent and saying they are a good team.......

13 years ago '05        #260
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said

I respond because it's humerous to see how far you'll go next.

As far as the offense's being better than one another that is debateable so I wont argue with you. As far as numbers go you are correct they have slightly better numbers, but I stress slightly. If we weren't last in the Big 10 in turnover margain I fully believe we'd have better numbers than PSU since, again, they are only leading by a marginal number. Also, we'll see what happens in two weeks when we play Illinois who is CLEARLY the worst team in the Big 10.

As far as the Michigan thing, I dont defend Michigan. I defend NCAA football, I would do that for any team that someone comes out and makes an ignorant comment, it just so happens you've made more than a handful of them.

How about I'M not on UM "nuts" but YOU ARE. You ever thought of that? You're so hell bent on being correct about them being bad and then you lose that with the win, now it's medicore....what's next? If YOU'D stop commenting on them and changing your opinion maybe you'd stop seeing comments, it's just a suggestion. Anybody who has followed this little debate between me and you that has spanned a thread or two has seen beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's not my love of Michigan that has kept this going but your bias love of Ohio State that has caused uncorrect and ignorant statements against it's, *gasp*, rivals.

*anticipates yet ANOTHER pointless response, well pointless except for humor value*

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-24-2005 at 03:46 AM..

10-24-2005, 10:10 AM         #261
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said

Try again.
Penn State barely beat OSU. And you are arguing that OSU is so much better than PSU. PSU controlled the OSU game the whole time and they were in control of the Michigan game most of the time. You are a hypocrite

10-24-2005, 10:10 AM         #262
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn States offense>OSU's offense

13 years ago '04        #263
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,245 | Props total: 6603 6603
 jordanshoes said
Penn State barely beat OSU. And you are arguing that OSU is so much better than PSU. PSU controlled the OSU game the whole time and they were in control of the Michigan game most of the time. You are a hypocrite

how were they in control, the whole time against michigan i dont know what game u were watchign but michigan had control of the game basically til the start of the 4th when the scoring started then it was basically anybodies game just like the osu - psu game , u sound uninformed .. michigan has the best team , henne is better than damn near any qb in the conf , so is hart, but we can go on about this forever ..

13 years ago '05        #264
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
...and again we played the worst game of the year against you guys. I'm not going to go back and forth with you because I already know it's pointless. Everyone who follows college football knows that we are a better team. Go check out or any other site dedicated to the Buckeyes. I dont understand what the problem is, I gave PSU the respect it deserves BUT you cant honestly look at the roster up and down adn look at the performences from the players in that game and expect anyone, without substantial bias toward their respective team, to pick Penn State over Ohio State as the better team. If you feel that they can than again I wouldn't be surprised but you confirm my accusations of you being a PSU d!ckrider more than a NCAA fan.

13 years ago '05        #265
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said
how were they in control, the whole time against michigan i dont know what game u were watchign but michigan had control of the game basically til the start of the 4th when the scoring started then it was basically anybodies game just like the osu - psu game , u sound uninformed .. michigan has the best team , henne is better than damn near any qb in the conf , so is hart, but we can go on about this forever ..
Top to bottom you have the best offense in the Big 10, and Ohio State has the best defense.

The rest is up for grabs, as far as special teams and intangibles.

The finale between the two should be great.

13 years ago '04        #266
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
Yup...will win big ten...not without there SIXTH YEAR SENIOR...i think that's bullsh*t...fu*ker is 6 years older then everyone.

10-24-2005, 04:06 PM         #267
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said
Penn State had a HUGE change of momentum when they scored 15 points in under one minute. Henne got stripped for a TD and Kelly scored the 2 Pt conversion. Penn State was in control. And PSU would have won if they didnt kick it to brea$ton. And if Kelly made FG's

10-24-2005, 04:10 PM         #268
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said
Penn State had a HUGE change of momentum when they scored 15 points in under one minute. Henne got stripped for a TD and Kelly scored the 2 Pt conversion. Penn State was in control. And PSU would have won if they didnt kick it to brea$ton. And if Kelly made FG's

Give it up bro...blah blah blah, kick this, brea$ton that, why will you not admit they lost and give the Wolverines some credit.

10-24-2005, 04:19 PM         #269
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escrow said
Give it up bro...blah blah blah, kick this, brea$ton that, why will you not admit they lost and give the Wolverines some credit.
I admit they lost. But Penn State should have won and Michigan is a sorry team with 2 good players

10-24-2005, 04:21 PM         #270
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
Top to bottom you have the best offense in the Big 10, and Ohio State has the best defense.

The rest is up for grabs, as far as special teams and intangibles.

The finale between the two should be great.
Penn State is the best offense. Or Northwestern. Has any other team scored 63 points? Has OSU ever scored 63 points? Could OSU do anything against Penn States defense? And the finale between the two? You mean Penn State Wisconsin? Cause the Michigan OSU game means nothing except bragging rights for OSU

10-24-2005, 05:26 PM         #271
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said
Penn State is the best offense. Or Northwestern. Has any other team scored 63 points? Has OSU ever scored 63 points? Could OSU do anything against Penn States defense? And the finale between the two? You mean Penn State Wisconsin? Cause the Michigan OSU game means nothing except bragging rights for OSU

Actually, not to burst your bubble.... yard wise the order is as follows

Mich st. 538.3
NWestern 529.3
Minn 490
Purdue 453
PSU 417
Iowa 410
Wisc 390
Michigan 388
OSU 376
Indiana 372
Illinois 357

Defense

OSU 254.9
PSU 299.0
Michigan 347.6
Minnesota 371.4
Iowa 371.5
Ind 383.1
Wisc 412
Mich St 420
Ill 455
Pur 470
Nwest 504

13 years ago '04        #272
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 568 568
 jordanshoes said
I admit they lost. But Penn State should have won and Michigan is a sorry team with 2 good players
I'm starting to think you're on BadAzzYellowGirls level when it coms to college football knowledge......

13 years ago '05        #273
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 JBeezy said
I'm starting to think you're on BadAzzYellowGirls level when it coms to college football knowledge......
Ha ha ha....fu*k you..... michigan is a after thought, the only thing yall should be debating is the Citrus Bowl or the Outback bowl...if that!.

This sh*t is old I could careless about michigan untill Nov 19...there's more threads about michigan than there are about teams that actually matter. I'm not talkin about michigan anymore...wether they're good, bad, mediocore I dont give a fu*k....it's not even funny anymore. I still think they're bad, but oh well it's my opinion and yall have yours wether I'm right or wrong. Damn.....it's been like 3 weeks on this same subject, yall keep goin...leave my name out of it.

By the way....I do think NW will beat michigan. NW offense is the best in the B10. It's a night game on ESPN....the underdog always plays harder...is NW even the underdog in this game?

*drinks a beer and watches the replay of OSU vs IU on ESPN*

GO Buckeyes!
UNO

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-25-2005 at 01:50 AM..

13 years ago '05        #274
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 jordanshoes said
Okay if your talking strickly numbers your not the best, if your talking talent your team is not the best........so what ARE you talking about?

If you forgot you did this to ILLINOIS, easily the worst team in the Big 10. Look @ the other Big 10 games they played.

Loss to Michigan State 61-14
Loss to Iowa 35-7
Loss To Indiana 36-13

Come on duke you are really starting to sound bias to the point of no reason.

Oh and to answer your questions: OSU doesn't have to score 63 because we have the best defense in the Big 10. We also hung up 41 on Indiana WITH a kickoff called back and a strip that should have been called dead on forward progress, the point is we could have scored around 50 easy on a better team than Illinois. You keep brining up what we could and couldn't do against you guys but I already explained that yes your defense had something to do with it but more than that is was execution on our side, we played our worst game of the year. I didn't want to have to say this BUT it took our WORST GAME OF THE YEAR for your team to beat us by 7, so please keep that in mind.

I would laugh sooooooooo hard if Wisconsin beats Penn State and then Wisconsin goes on to lose to Iowa. Either way it's not that big of a deal because if Notre Dame gets that loss from Tennessee then Ohio State will probably get the at large anyway.

I'm rambling now, you got my point a while ago....stop with this because you're oviously outmatched in intelligence on this subject matter.

13 years ago '05        #275
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Ha ha ha....fu*k you..... michigan is a after thought, the only thing yall should be debating is the Citrus Bowl or the Outback bowl...if that!.

This sh*t is old I could careless about michigan untill Nov 19...there's more threads about michigan than there are about teams that actually matter. I'm not talkin about michigan anymore...wether they're good, bad, mediocore I dont give a fu*k....it's not even funny anymore. I still think they're bad, but oh well it's my opinion and yall have yours wether I'm right or wrong. Damn.....it's been like 3 weeks on this same subject, yall keep goin...leave my name out of it.

By the way....I do think NW will beat michigan. NW offense is the best in the B10. It's a night game on ESPN....the underdog always plays harder...is NW even the underdog in this game?

*drinks a beer and watches the replay of OSU vs IU on ESPN*

GO Buckeyes!
UNO
Finally a "graceful" bow out, bout damn time. :applause:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
32 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
37 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
104 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
28 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
56 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine posing with the guy he choked out
36 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
34 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
25 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
133 comments
12 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
10 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
13 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Danny Green Should Demand A Trade.
1 comments
21 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Butt Lifts for Likes: The Instagram Booty Effect
21 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Gronk Who? George Kittle the new TE
14 comments
22 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
32 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
54 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Narcos: Mexico Official Trailer
18 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
15 comments
59 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
49 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside 2 Months left in 2018, what are your Top 10-15 Hip-Hop Albums of the ye..
25 comments
52 minutes ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FullTimeHustla
CrunchTime CDN
Supreme God
Lonny Breaux
Kliq
ogballer32
Sandyy
StillNigga
Sin
Dmv1989
Top 10 most slapped recently
Kliq
BlackDynamite
two-face
micropave
Papi
suavehooper
Yanga
Sandyy
COLIN COWHERD
ahonui06

most viewed right now
online now  73
Image(s) inside The wall
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  41
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
198 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
69 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
346 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
63 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy