Penn State will go undefeated and win it all (05 edition)

most viewed right now
 66
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA 2018 NBA Draft Grades 1st & 2nd Round
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-10-2005, 11:59 AM         #181
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though the season was over against Vinsanity Young, OSU is still my team. And PSU probably won't go undefeated and win it all.
 13 years ago '04        #182
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 198 198
psu might win the big 10, but i still think a loss is to occur....man did anyone hear they said if psu texas and usc all went undefeated that it might be psu and usc...based on strength of schedule...thats some messed up sh*t if vince and them dont get to play usc (assumin they all go undefeated)...happy for joe pa and my dude that plays for psu, but im hopin we show up to the damn game this weekend...we gone fu*k around and be 3-4... :banghead:
 13 years ago '04        #183
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,232 | Props total: 1659 1659
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Even though the season was over against Vinsanity Young, OSU is still my team.
oh sure


you say that now

 10-10-2005, 04:44 PM         #184
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
psu might win the big 10, but i still think a loss is to occur....man did anyone hear they said if psu texas and usc all went undefeated that it might be psu and usc...based on strength of schedule...thats some messed up sh*t if vince and them dont get to play usc (assumin they all go undefeated)...happy for joe pa and my dude that plays for psu, but im hopin we show up to the damn game this weekend...we gone fu*k around and be 3-4... :banghead:
haha Michigan is going to have a losing record. They wont even get a bowl game
 13 years ago '04        #185
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 198 198
 jordanshoes said:
haha Michigan is going to have a losing record. They wont even get a bowl game

yes this is an off year, and were strugglin to find ourselves, but i guess thats been about the last 3 years at penn state...i guess yall were due to break out of it... im not ready to call it quits on the season...but our streak of jan. 1 bowls is all but done unless we do win out...which aint no easy task..


Last edited by Gmitch528; 10-10-2005 at 05:47 PM..
 10-10-2005, 05:48 PM         #186
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Pa needs to go undefeated and then retire. That would be perfect
 10-11-2005, 11:24 AM         #187
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^A happy ending... Awwwww... but did you see him dancing at the rally before the game, WOW, ROTFLMAO!!!!!
 10-11-2005, 11:34 AM         #188
majek21kg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State Is good but not great
 13 years ago '05        #189
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
fu*k a bandwagon, I actually go to Penn State. Not no pu**y satellite campus, at University Park. We are serious this year, especially our freshman receivers and the other weapons we got. Butler's Butlers, King's Men, Poluzny's Posse, D Will, M Rob, T Hunt, and the rest of them, we run this.
 10-11-2005, 06:01 PM         #190
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
fu*k a bandwagon, I actually go to Penn State. Not no pu**y satellite campus, at University Park. We are serious this year, especially our freshman receivers and the other weapons we got. Butler's Butlers, King's Men, Poluzny's Posse, D Will, M Rob, T Hunt, and the rest of them, we run this.
Yah props. I finally got people who are on my side and agree with me so I dont have to do all the arguing. But I still will
 13 years ago '04        #191
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: ..agreed..im a PSU student..went 2 that Ohio game..they k!lled em'..and they k!ll everybody else to
 13 years ago '05        #192
BOUNCER06 
space
avatar space
space
$4,850 | Props total: 192 192
i wanna go to penn state
 10-11-2005, 09:47 PM         #193
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
oh sure


you say that now

@ your face. It's true though.
 10-11-2005, 10:27 PM         #194
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 little4209 said:
:applause: ..agreed..im a PSU student..went 2 that Ohio game..they k!lled em'..and they k!ll everybody else to
damn they k!lled them? i must have been watching a totally diff game
 10-11-2005, 10:28 PM         #195
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
damn they k!lled them? i must have been watching a totally diff game
LMAO
 10-11-2005, 10:28 PM         #196
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and WilliamHBonnie the Season wasnt over after the Texas game we were still playin for a BCS Bowl Game
 13 years ago '04        #197
ranecoat07 
space
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
# 8 in the Nation and counting down

GO LIONS
 13 years ago '05        #198
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
If PSU loses to Meechigan and OSU wins against the Spartans then OSU is right back in it.

One of the few times I can honestly say I'm rooting for them.

*shudders*

GO MAIZE AND BLUE!
 10-12-2005, 06:32 PM         #199
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But Wisconsin is still ahead of them
 13 years ago '05        #200
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 jordanshoes said:
But Wisconsin is still ahead of them
Wisconsin has a loss in the Big 10 as well, if you want to get techincal then Indiana, Minnesota, and Northwestern are as well.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
👀 Very Tempting
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Put a Hole on your PS4, why not.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Ex-NBA player J.J. Hickson Jr. accused of stealing $100,000 in violent hom..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
360 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Is This The Goat Tattoo Artist? Crazy Good Quality Smh
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy