squad up!

Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2005, 11:29 PM         #26
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^props to the three cats above me. If you don't know Paul Wall personally STFU. Paul Wall gets love from the hood, why you think he's the People's Champ?

10-02-2005, 03:27 AM         #27
RVDondaPC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who went to college or goes know that it's the easiest for poor kids to get into college and the hardest for middle class kids. Financial aid will pay for everything when you are poor and all the schools want you cuz not many kids from poor areas are applying. So just cuz he went to college don't mean he gotta have money.

13 years ago '05        #28
txhotboy 
space
space
$6,303 | Props total: 2528 2528
 HTownkilla said
i dont see where yall gettin that paul wall claims to be a gangsta....he never did him and chamillionaire both from the same hood it is kinda ghetto cuz nothin but crackheads live there "dead end desotto block" but cham dont claim to be a gangsta either they dont talk about k!llin or sellin dope
exactly.. the same thing i was gonna say.. props 2 u, cuz these other n*ggas dont know sh*t about h-town and how acres homes is... and like u said.. they never talked about k!llin n*ggas and sh*t

13 years ago '05        #29
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 1432 1432
and yall love this cat.....

10-02-2005, 07:22 AM         #30
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yall hate this cat

13 years ago '05        #31
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 263 263
it goes either way....why just pick on pual wall..there countless other rappers who lie in their ryhmes.....one thing i dont like is how pual wall dont claim northside no mo tho....he claim southside h-town now..if hes fake for anything hes fake for that..."59 south lea"

13 years ago '04        #32
flizy 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 19 19
I aint a fan of Paul, but... yall need to get off this n*gga d!ck... who gives a fu*k if he a G or not? how does it affect you? quit worrying about another n*gga so hard... gotdamn

13 years ago '05        #33
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
 flizy said
I aint a fan of Paul, but... yall need to get off this n*gga d!ck... who gives a fu*k if he a G or not? how does it affect you? quit worrying about another n*gga so hard... gotdamn
Ain't nobody worried about Paul Wall.....this is a discussion BOARD BIOTCH!

which means you can discuss anything! i'm making good conversation! i'm not losing sleep ova paul wall! ...

n*gga quit acting like your above everyone and everything! ..just mad cause ain't nobody making a thread about you!

13 years ago '04        #34
flizy 
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 19 19
 Mrniceguy said
Is He Acting Black...Or is He Just Being Southern?

Lets Remember...He was raised in the Suburbs! (FACT)

Paul Attented College ...University of Houston...I know that was expensive! guess his momz came thru with the money! , He grew up Middle Class!!! .......WHAT BLOCK WAS HE POSTED ON SITTIN SIDEWAYZZZ?
 Mrniceguy said
Ain't nobody worried about Paul Wall.....

i'm making good conversation! i'm not losing sleep ova paul wall! ...
this whole thread is you worrying about another n*gga.. and what do you mean acting black? how do we act mane? tell me.. Paul grew up where he grew up, was raised how he was raised, and acts how he acts.. end of thread :finger:

13 years ago '05        #35
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 flizy said
this whole thread is you worrying about another n*gga.. and what do you mean acting black? how do we act mane? tell me.. Paul grew up where he grew up, was raised how he was raised, and acts how he acts.. end of thread :finger:

Martin Luther King...had a DREAM (that black and white people can get along)

but his dream had nothing to do with ( paul wall's glorifying stereotypes!)

Please remember PAUL WALL grew up on the NORTHSIDE!

not 59 South Lea! OKAY! ...he took his a.ss ova to the Southside..to market his music and DJ...just like White kids go to the ghetto to get drugs (sometimes)

some sh*t pops off....paul back on the northside..hidin! :finger:

I'm exposin fake artists? whats wrong with that?

50 Cent Exposed Ja Rule! ...now nobody fu*ks with Ja rule or his music!

I'm exposin Paul! ....on my free time! :finger:

70% or More Music Buyers are White Kids (middle class/Rich) ....they Coppin "Paul wall's album" and they gonna think Thats How BLACK PEOPLE ACT! ..and TO BE COOL! ...ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS PUT IN A PLATINUM GRILL! and say "What it do" .......

13 years ago '05        #36
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Afnorth123 said
it goes either way....why just pick on pual wall..there countless other rappers who lie in their ryhmes.....one thing i dont like is how pual wall dont claim northside no mo tho....he claim southside h-town now..if hes fake for anything hes fake for that..."59 south lea"
Exactly my point!.....Why is it....Okay for people to continously make threads Dissin 50 Cent, Game, G-unit, Ma$e...etc... but I EXPOSE PAUL WALL ON ONE THREAD and Everyone is Jumpin on my case! ...didn't know ya'll loved this cat like that!

13 years ago '05        #37
Truth33 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1050 1050
 thakillahmic said
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta
no..you = fake gangsta

13 years ago '04        #38
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 41 41
paul wall never said hes a gangsta .......so yall trippin, y dont yall call out the other rappers that claim to be a gangsta but are not

10-02-2005, 06:11 PM         #39
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard k!lled him... lmao...

13 years ago '04        #40
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 6932 6932
why are people so obsessed with entertainers backgrounds? just listen to the music..if it makes you happy then good if not then dont listen to it...

10-02-2005, 06:28 PM         #41
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Peterparker
Paul Wall grew up in a mixed hood..on the northside of Houston..but he would be the biggest ?????? of them all

he use to have cornrolls back in tha day
yeah he was in the beginning of juveniles she get it from her mama video i been knew that sh*t

13 years ago '05        #42
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Peterparker said
Homie you don't know sh*t about Houston do you

Nawfside aka Northside is filled with Blacks..just like the Southside of Houston(alot of essays too)

But when Paul Wall first came out he was fu*king only w/ Swisha house which means he was only fu*king w/ tha Nawfside..cuz he's from tha nawfside and not some suburb either..not a heavy crime rated area but not a cupcake..

Now Paul fu*king with n*ggas on the southside of Houston is normal.. Because Houston use to have a beef going on between tha nawfside and tha southside..Lil Flip was one of tha first rappers on tha southside to fu*k w/ tha nawfside n get tha nawfside audience...and then u had ESG fu*kin w/ Slim Thug heavy trying to sqaush that sh*t

so wha Paul is doing is nothing abnormal in the Houston underground rap scene..please speak on sh*t you only know not what you a.ssumed

Okay, i'm prolly just hatin! but even if you take away his background! HIS MUSIC STILL SUCKS a.ss! ...he knows it.. he was on rap city talkin bout how "He ain't a rapper, he a business man" = Same excuse Young Jeezy has for being LYRICALLY WACK! ....I want a MC to just keep it real..and say! "I'm Foolin Everyone into thinkin i can Rap by Glorifying Drug dealin! and thats why I'm gettin So Rich" .....thats the truth!

13 years ago '04        #43
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
whoever posted that he had corn"ROLLS" ur a dumbass

13 years ago '04        #44
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,034 | Props total: 569 569
I don't give two sh*ts where he grew up.....he's still garbage IMO.

10-02-2005, 09:23 PM         #45
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets remember stic man and m-1 of dead prez also went to college so did 2pac so that make them fake??? alchemist grew up in middle-class...hell i live in middle-class people still sell drugs and sh*t i could if i wanted to but im quite comfortable with going to skool and getting a real job i bet 99 percent of u here live in Middle Class aka MC

13 years ago '05        #46
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Thistle said
lets remember stic man and m-1 of dead prez also went to college so did 2pac so that make them fake??? alchemist grew up in middle-class...hell i live in middle-class people still sell drugs and sh*t i could if i wanted to but im quite comfortable with going to skool and getting a real job i bet 99 percent of u here live in Middle Class aka MC
M-1 Dead Prez - Does Conscious Revolutionary Rap....And Speaks about Black Upliftment! and sometimes Militant k!ll whitey music! (non of that is HOOD/Street)

2Pac- Great MC, Legend ..but you watch Vh1 driven ...he was born in jail! his mom was on crack couldnt take care of him..he was very poor...they just REMOVED HIM from his environment and put him in a middle class home with a white woman that took care of him...then he moved to oakland n went in the hoods to the streets! and was actually living a REAL THUG LIFE..he speaks about it in all the tupac documentary's! but Originally! He was HOOD ...everything he spoke about he lived it! he lived it! ...2PAC = Real n*gga

Alchemist- He's a Producer ..Who cares? ..he makes BEATS...and he never Rapped about being a Thug? ..he's not even a RAPPER....so whats ur point?

1. I'm not sayin if ur middle class your a cupcake and your soft! , i'm sayin you have a choice to be STREET OR NOT! ....because most likely your parents aren't street ...so your either fascinated by the STREET LIFE...and wanna live it....or you can choose NOT 2... Poor Folks got it hard! they have to be HOOD! just to survive its Survival! ...

2. I'm aware of middle class/upper class..kids selling drugs! i even sold a lil bit of weed here n there! nothing heavy! ..but I'd Be FAKE if i started rappin like "AYO I GOT SOME MUCH WEED MY sh*t MY BREAK THE SCALE, I'M A HUSTLA" ...thats a lil much! don't you think?

:thumbsdow

10-02-2005, 09:38 PM         #47
MIKEY RUPP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo ice cube went to college so did dblock are they considered fake too?

10-02-2005, 09:41 PM         #48
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said
who was the black host??? paul wall is like a major wigga, if there was a award for it... he would give some 1 lots of hell.....
^^^^^^^^^

is white

13 years ago '05        #49
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 MIKEY RUPP said
yo ice cube went to college so did dblock are they considered fake too?
Ya'll not understanding the concept!

I'm not sayin if you go to College your fake!???? did i ever say that????

financial aid /loans....anyone can pretty much get there learn on nowadays!

I'm talking about Paul Wall sayin he's hustlin got Rock's in his socks???
If he was in a middle class area..and really didn't need to sell crack..Why DO it?

13 years ago '05        #50
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
You Think Jay-Z would be Such a Legend in Hip-Hop...if people didn't BELIEVE HE WAS ACTUALLY ON THE BLOCK SELLIN CAUSE HE WAS IN MARCY PROJECTS STRUGGLIN?

Jay isn't gonna say something just to GET RECORD SALES! ...listen to REASONABLE DOUBT! ..ALL FACTUAL STORIES!

Jay even admitted in a freestyle ( supa ugly) ...He fu*ked Nas's BabyMomzz....and that was TRUTH....he didn't just Spit that line to Sell Records or Sound Cool...That was personal!

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
67 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
95 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Mexican Gang Member Warns 6ix9ine About Prison
13 comments
25 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
33 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
99 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pie Eating Contest
15 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
77 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
19 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
36 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
21 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
37 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
23 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Spit on CP3 Not Rondo
16 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tekashi 6ix9ine & 50 Cent Reunite For Some NY Birthday Vibes
12 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Floyd Mayweather shows off new home
27 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Upset That Kanye West Is Changing Name To Ye?
7 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Why do some rich people place stuffed animal heads on their walls?
5 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BBW abena.olives
5 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
33 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
21 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigBallerLavar
CaliSteppin
Mr Scaramucci
Yung Dilla
Rule 336
N.O.4Life
ezduzit
blah blah blah
squirtofkahlua
TheLastNonEarth
Top 10 most slapped recently
BigBallerLavar
IFuckedUrMom
Willy Boban
dtdroid
blah blah blah
mak30586
TommyD
Swade009
The Bully
EnigmaticPigeon

most viewed right now
online now  52
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
336 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
80 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
268 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
31 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or D..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy