most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
so you sayin you gotta be poor to be a rapper?? Kanye should quit then....not all rappers come from poverty....
OCT DION gave props

10-01-2005, 09:36 PM         #22
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think pall wall is better wigga than eminem......i lik paul better than eminem.
 12 years ago '04        #23
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
i dont see where yall gettin that paul wall claims to be a gangsta....he never did him and chamillionaire both from the same hood it is kinda ghetto cuz nothin but crackheads live there "dead end desotto block" but cham dont claim to be a gangsta either they dont talk about k!llin or sellin dope
OCT DION gave props

10-01-2005, 10:07 PM         #24
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maan Paul is just doing what he know. A lot of my peeps I went to school with from the hood went to U of H. I mean it aint like U of H is as expensive as SMU, UT, A&M, or a lot of other Texas schools. His daddy was a Heroin addict and it drew a lot of money out of his household. Besides... Paul was on Swishahouse when he was at U of H. Why everything gotta be in color anyway... Can't a cats lifestlyle determine his tendencies. He act like the people he grew up around.
OCT DION gave props

12 years ago '04        #25
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
if im not mistaken its a few other rappers from houston that went to or go to U of H,aint none wrong with gettin that education, but like others have said, him and Cham never came out sayin they gangsta or slangin hard on the blocks, jus some cats who spit and have a good time doin what they do, you are a product of your enviornment, if all u grew up around are black people, then you gon tend to pick up slang,style of dress, rap and all that
 10-02-2005, 12:29 AM         #26
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^props to the three cats above me. If you don't know Paul Wall personally STFU. Paul Wall gets love from the hood, why you think he's the People's Champ?
 10-02-2005, 04:27 AM         #27
RVDondaPC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who went to college or goes know that it's the easiest for poor kids to get into college and the hardest for middle class kids. Financial aid will pay for everything when you are poor and all the schools want you cuz not many kids from poor areas are applying. So just cuz he went to college don't mean he gotta have money.
 12 years ago '05        #28
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 1179 1179
 HTownkilla said:
i dont see where yall gettin that paul wall claims to be a gangsta....he never did him and chamillionaire both from the same hood it is kinda ghetto cuz nothin but crackheads live there "dead end desotto block" but cham dont claim to be a gangsta either they dont talk about k!llin or sellin dope
exactly.. the same thing i was gonna say.. props 2 u, cuz these other n*ggas dont know sh*t about h-town and how acres homes is... and like u said.. they never talked about k!llin n*ggas and sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #29
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
and yall love this cat.....
OCT DION slapped this ish

10-02-2005, 08:22 AM         #30
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yall hate this cat
 12 years ago '05        #31
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
it goes either way....why just pick on pual wall..there countless other rappers who lie in their ryhmes.....one thing i dont like is how pual wall dont claim northside no mo tho....he claim southside h-town now..if hes fake for anything hes fake for that..."59 south lea"
 12 years ago '04        #32
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
I aint a fan of Paul, but... yall need to get off this n*gga d!ck... who gives a fu*k if he a G or not? how does it affect you? quit worrying about another n*gga so hard... gotdamn
 12 years ago '05        #33
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 flizy said:
I aint a fan of Paul, but... yall need to get off this n*gga d!ck... who gives a fu*k if he a G or not? how does it affect you? quit worrying about another n*gga so hard... gotdamn
Ain't nobody worried about Paul Wall.....this is a discussion BOARD BIOTCH!

which means you can discuss anything! i'm making good conversation! i'm not losing sleep ova paul wall! ...

n*gga quit acting like your above everyone and everything! ..just mad cause ain't nobody making a thread about you!
OCT DION slapped this ish

12 years ago '04        #34
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
 Mrniceguy said:
Is He Acting Black...Or is He Just Being Southern?

Lets Remember...He was raised in the Suburbs! (FACT)

Paul Attented College ...University of Houston...I know that was expensive! guess his momz came thru with the money! , He grew up Middle Class!!! .......WHAT BLOCK WAS HE POSTED ON SITTIN SIDEWAYZZZ?
 Mrniceguy said:
Ain't nobody worried about Paul Wall.....

i'm making good conversation! i'm not losing sleep ova paul wall! ...
this whole thread is you worrying about another n*gga.. and what do you mean acting black? how do we act mane? tell me.. Paul grew up where he grew up, was raised how he was raised, and acts how he acts.. end of thread :finger:
 12 years ago '05        #35
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 flizy said:
this whole thread is you worrying about another n*gga.. and what do you mean acting black? how do we act mane? tell me.. Paul grew up where he grew up, was raised how he was raised, and acts how he acts.. end of thread :finger:

Martin Luther King...had a DREAM (that black and white people can get along)

but his dream had nothing to do with ( paul wall's glorifying stereotypes!)

Please remember PAUL WALL grew up on the NORTHSIDE!

not 59 South Lea! OKAY! ...he took his a.ss ova to the Southside..to market his music and DJ...just like White kids go to the ghetto to get drugs (sometimes)

some sh*t pops off....paul back on the northside..hidin! :finger:

I'm exposin fake artists? whats wrong with that?

50 Cent Exposed Ja Rule! ...now nobody fu*ks with Ja rule or his music!

I'm exposin Paul! ....on my free time! :finger:

70% or More Music Buyers are White Kids (middle class/Rich) ....they Coppin "Paul wall's album" and they gonna think Thats How BLACK PEOPLE ACT! ..and TO BE COOL! ...ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS PUT IN A PLATINUM GRILL! and say "What it do" .......
 12 years ago '05        #36
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
it goes either way....why just pick on pual wall..there countless other rappers who lie in their ryhmes.....one thing i dont like is how pual wall dont claim northside no mo tho....he claim southside h-town now..if hes fake for anything hes fake for that..."59 south lea"
Exactly my point!.....Why is it....Okay for people to continously make threads Dissin 50 Cent, Game, G-unit, Ma$e...etc... but I EXPOSE PAUL WALL ON ONE THREAD and Everyone is Jumpin on my case! ...didn't know ya'll loved this cat like that!
 12 years ago '05        #37
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 thakillahmic said:
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta
no..you = fake gangsta
 12 years ago '04        #38
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
paul wall never said hes a gangsta .......so yall trippin, y dont yall call out the other rappers that claim to be a gangsta but are not
 10-02-2005, 07:11 PM         #39
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard k!lled him... lmao...
 12 years ago '04        #40
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
why are people so obsessed with entertainers backgrounds? just listen to the music..if it makes you happy then good if not then dont listen to it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy