Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
14756 pageviews
62 comments

Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????

[pic - click to view]

http://media.putfile.com/ .. n_of_paul_wall

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/Feature .. aug/paul-wall/

Paul Slayton was born and raised in a middle-class neighborhood in the Northwest section of Houston. When he was 6 years old his father took off, leaving Paul and his older sister behind with their mother, Rikki. At 12, Paul started listening to and memorizing DJ Screw tapes. “It wasn’t like I was listening to rap ’cause I was intrigued by the Black culture,” says Paul. “I was listening to rap ’cause I had no choice. Muthafu*kas ate hamburgers and french fries and listened to rap music. That’s the way life was.”

After graduating high school in 1998, Paul enrolled at the University of Houston. For a while he juggled his multiple side hustles and school but soon realized the outside jobs were much more profitable. “I was losing money and opportunities going to school,” he says. “It was wasting my time, especially since my music was getting so popular.”

Is He Acting Black...Or is He Just Being Southern?

Lets Remember...He was raised in the Suburbs! (FACT)

Paul Attented College ...University of Houston...I know that was expensive! guess his momz came thru with the money! , He grew up Middle Class!!! .......WHAT BLOCK WAS HE POSTED ON SITTIN SIDEWAYZZZ? image image image

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 10-01-2005 at 05:42 PM..

62 comments for "Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????"

12 years ago '04        #2
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
paul wall has been like that ever since he came out even b4 he wuz rappin so thats just the way he is hes not the only white boy in houston like that theres alot
 10-01-2005, 05:15 PM         #3
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who was the black host??? paul wall is like a major wigga, if there was a award for it... he would give some 1 lots of hell.....

Last edited by tmich19; 10-01-2005 at 05:31 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #4
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
For Someone that Kicks Knowledge is his rhymes.......thats a pretty stupid comment Acts Black??????,<-------------How does someone Act Black Thats Disrespectful and Racist Black Man.......Check ur self on that statement......So what All Black People Act a Fool.......Nah Homie.......I Know What U Mean BUT its not a Black thing its a Dumb n*gga thing..........

Yes to answer ur question Paul Wall = Dumb n*gga............. Not Acting Black
 12 years ago '05        #5
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 The Majestic said:
For Someone that Kicks Knowledge is his rhymes.......thats a pretty stupid comment Acts Black??????,<-------------How does someone Act Black Thats Disrespectful and Racist Black Man.......Check ur self on that statement......So what All Black People Act a Fool.......Nah Homie.......I Know What U Mean BUT its not a Black thing its a Dumb n*gga thing..........

Yes to answer ur question Paul Wall = Dumb n*gga............. Not Acting Black

calm down fam!....I'm don't classify platinum grills and southern accents "Dumb n*gga Thing" ..... i have family in the South! and thats how Southern black folks been doing it for years...Educated Southern Blacks..also....its more about Hip-Hop Culture which was started by Black people, Black Culture, Way of Life, meaning "Acting Black" its different aspects of "Acting Black" ....you can put on a Suit and Tie and still "Act Black" because acting black IS KNOWING YOUR ROOTS! .....Paul Wall is caucasian i don't think his ROOTS INCLUDE (What Hip-Hop Culture Embodies)?.... African drums + Jazz + Blues+ Poetry = Hip-Hop!
 10-01-2005, 05:32 PM         #6
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
calm down fam!....I'm don't classify platinum grills and southern accents "Dumb n*gga Thing" ..... i have family in the South! and thats how Southern black folks been doing it for years...Educated Southern Blacks..also....its more about Hip-Hop Culture which was started by Black people, Black Culture, Way of Life, meaning "Acting Black" its different aspects of "Acting Black" ....you can put on a Suit and Tie and still "Act Black" because acting black IS KNOWING YOUR ROOTS! .....Paul Wall is caucasian i don't think his ROOTS INCLUDE (What Hip-Hop Culture Embodies)?.... African drums + Jazz + Blues+ Poetry = Hip-Hop!

you rap??
 12 years ago '05        #7
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
Paul Slayton was born and raised in a middle-class neighborhood in the Northwest section of Houston. When he was 6 years old his father took off, leaving Paul and his older sister behind with their mother, Rikki. At 12, Paul started listening to and memorizing DJ Screw tapes. “It wasn’t like I was listening to rap ’cause I was intrigued by the Black culture,” says Paul. “I was listening to rap ’cause I had no choice. Muthafu*kas ate hamburgers and french fries and listened to rap music. That’s the way life was.” ---XXL MAGAZINE!

Source ( LINK)

Middle Class neighborhood! ...which means even though his mom and dad was divorced and dude split! ....They had GOOD JOBS....and Paul Slayton wasn't Starve'n! he wasn't poor! .....

You have to remember where u came from to get to where your going!
Paul Wall came from a Middle class household! he should be rappin about getting a Full course Meal...NOT HUSTLIN ON THE BLOCK? WHAT BLOCK?

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 10-01-2005 at 05:35 PM..
OCT DION slapped this ish

12 years ago '05        #8
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 tmich19 said:
you rap??
yea i do...I'm not from the Ghetto..I'm middle Class! ...

And i don't rap about Hustlin dope, candy cars, pimpin....etc etc...
 10-01-2005, 06:07 PM         #9
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul wall never denied where he was from or how he grew up, if you ever read any of his interviews or heard him talk about him getting into rap, you would know, instead of makin a.ssumptions about him. The reason why he acts and talks like he do is cause a.ssociations during his parents divorce and all that or whatever. I'm not the biggest paul wall fan but he make good slappin music, aint gotta be serious all the time.
 10-01-2005, 08:04 PM         #10
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why People Gotta Act Like The Middle Class All Happy And Nothin But Non-Depressing sh*t??
 12 years ago '04        #11
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
middle class really aint that bad...
 10-01-2005, 08:28 PM         #12
killin em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you do know that even in america's wealthiest high schools and universities, their students sell drugs.

so if he sold at UH or in his middle class hood, how is that diff from sellin sumwhere else.
 12 years ago '04        #13
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
u dont get jumped for sellin wack sh*t^ ?
 10-01-2005, 08:29 PM         #14
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta
 12 years ago '05        #15
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 killin em said:
you do know that even in america's wealthiest high schools and universities, their students sell drugs.

so if he sold at UH or in his middle class hood, how is that diff from sellin sumwhere else.
people in the hood that are poor hustle to eat, feed there family , etc etc...

STUDENTS that sell drugs...are doing it WHY? to get an EXTRA IPOD NANO?
So if you are middle class and your rapping about SELLING DRUGS...how are you REAL?...sounds more GREEDY than REAL!
 12 years ago '05        #16
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 thakillahmic said:
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta
exactlY...finally someone with sense! props!
 10-01-2005, 08:44 PM         #17
Princess Diva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall= fake a.ss ??????
lil Whyte= Hella fake a.ss ??????

Paul wall is corny( my 50 year old "dad" listens to him)lmao

Last edited by Princess Diva; 10-01-2005 at 08:46 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #18
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
damn how can he stand him? most old people HATE rap and people who talk improper
 10-01-2005, 08:50 PM         #19
killin em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
people in the hood that are poor hustle to eat, feed there family , etc etc...

STUDENTS that sell drugs...are doing it WHY? to get an EXTRA IPOD NANO?
So if you are middle class and your rapping about SELLING DRUGS...how are you REAL?...sounds more GREEDY than REAL!
^^^ i believe u analyzed dat wrong.

if u hustle to eat, ur hustlin' cuz u have to. therefore if u could do sumthing else you would, u only hustle to survive.

but if ur middle class, and in college you dont need to hustle. so if you do, u are doin' it for greed and to enhance ur life in unnecesary ways. which to me means u dont giv a fu*k and husle cuz you want to. which seems to be pretty gangsta, since ur riskin' alot of sh*t (jail, safety) by choice to get more money then u need.

Last edited by killin em; 10-01-2005 at 08:50 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
WOW @ people trying WAY too hard to prove someone is fake when 99 percent of the n*ggas here are obviously fake.

Damn yall need hobbies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc