squad up!

Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #1
16356 page views
62 comments

Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????

[pic - click to view]

http://media.putfile.com/ .. n_of_paul_wall

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/Feature .. aug/paul-wall/

Paul Slayton was born and raised in a middle-class neighborhood in the Northwest section of Houston. When he was 6 years old his father took off, leaving Paul and his older sister behind with their mother, Rikki. At 12, Paul started listening to and memorizing DJ Screw tapes. “It wasn’t like I was listening to rap ’cause I was intrigued by the Black culture,” says Paul. “I was listening to rap ’cause I had no choice. Muthafu*kas ate hamburgers and french fries and listened to rap music. That’s the way life was.”

After graduating high school in 1998, Paul enrolled at the University of Houston. For a while he juggled his multiple side hustles and school but soon realized the outside jobs were much more profitable. “I was losing money and opportunities going to school,” he says. “It was wasting my time, especially since my music was getting so popular.”

Is He Acting Black...Or is He Just Being Southern?

Lets Remember...He was raised in the Suburbs! (FACT)

Paul Attented College ...University of Houston...I know that was expensive! guess his momz came thru with the money! , He grew up Middle Class!!! .......WHAT BLOCK WAS HE POSTED ON SITTIN SIDEWAYZZZ? image image image

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 10-01-2005 at 04:42 PM..

62 comments for "Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????"

13 years ago '04        #2
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 41 41
paul wall has been like that ever since he came out even b4 he wuz rappin so thats just the way he is hes not the only white boy in houston like that theres alot

10-01-2005, 04:15 PM         #3
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who was the black host??? paul wall is like a major wigga, if there was a award for it... he would give some 1 lots of hell.....

Last edited by tmich19; 10-01-2005 at 04:31 PM..

13 years ago '04        #4
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,951 | Props total: 109 109
For Someone that Kicks Knowledge is his rhymes.......thats a pretty stupid comment Acts Black??????,<-------------How does someone Act Black Thats Disrespectful and Racist Black Man.......Check ur self on that statement......So what All Black People Act a Fool.......Nah Homie.......I Know What U Mean BUT its not a Black thing its a Dumb n*gga thing..........

Yes to answer ur question Paul Wall = Dumb n*gga............. Not Acting Black

13 years ago '05        #5
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 The Majestic said
For Someone that Kicks Knowledge is his rhymes.......thats a pretty stupid comment Acts Black??????,<-------------How does someone Act Black Thats Disrespectful and Racist Black Man.......Check ur self on that statement......So what All Black People Act a Fool.......Nah Homie.......I Know What U Mean BUT its not a Black thing its a Dumb n*gga thing..........

Yes to answer ur question Paul Wall = Dumb n*gga............. Not Acting Black

calm down fam!....I'm don't classify platinum grills and southern accents "Dumb n*gga Thing" ..... i have family in the South! and thats how Southern black folks been doing it for years...Educated Southern Blacks..also....its more about Hip-Hop Culture which was started by Black people, Black Culture, Way of Life, meaning "Acting Black" its different aspects of "Acting Black" ....you can put on a Suit and Tie and still "Act Black" because acting black IS KNOWING YOUR ROOTS! .....Paul Wall is caucasian i don't think his ROOTS INCLUDE (What Hip-Hop Culture Embodies)?.... African drums + Jazz + Blues+ Poetry = Hip-Hop!

10-01-2005, 04:32 PM         #6
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
calm down fam!....I'm don't classify platinum grills and southern accents "Dumb n*gga Thing" ..... i have family in the South! and thats how Southern black folks been doing it for years...Educated Southern Blacks..also....its more about Hip-Hop Culture which was started by Black people, Black Culture, Way of Life, meaning "Acting Black" its different aspects of "Acting Black" ....you can put on a Suit and Tie and still "Act Black" because acting black IS KNOWING YOUR ROOTS! .....Paul Wall is caucasian i don't think his ROOTS INCLUDE (What Hip-Hop Culture Embodies)?.... African drums + Jazz + Blues+ Poetry = Hip-Hop!

you rap??

13 years ago '05        #7
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
Paul Slayton was born and raised in a middle-class neighborhood in the Northwest section of Houston. When he was 6 years old his father took off, leaving Paul and his older sister behind with their mother, Rikki. At 12, Paul started listening to and memorizing DJ Screw tapes. “It wasn’t like I was listening to rap ’cause I was intrigued by the Black culture,” says Paul. “I was listening to rap ’cause I had no choice. Muthafu*kas ate hamburgers and french fries and listened to rap music. That’s the way life was.” ---XXL MAGAZINE!

Source ( LINK)

Middle Class neighborhood! ...which means even though his mom and dad was divorced and dude split! ....They had GOOD JOBS....and Paul Slayton wasn't Starve'n! he wasn't poor! .....

You have to remember where u came from to get to where your going!
Paul Wall came from a Middle class household! he should be rappin about getting a Full course Meal...NOT HUSTLIN ON THE BLOCK? WHAT BLOCK?

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 10-01-2005 at 04:35 PM..

13 years ago '05        #8
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 tmich19 said
you rap??
yea i do...I'm not from the Ghetto..I'm middle Class! ...

And i don't rap about Hustlin dope, candy cars, pimpin....etc etc...

10-01-2005, 05:07 PM         #9
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul wall never denied where he was from or how he grew up, if you ever read any of his interviews or heard him talk about him getting into rap, you would know, instead of makin a.ssumptions about him. The reason why he acts and talks like he do is cause a.ssociations during his parents divorce and all that or whatever. I'm not the biggest paul wall fan but he make good slappin music, aint gotta be serious all the time.

10-01-2005, 07:04 PM         #10
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why People Gotta Act Like The Middle Class All Happy And Nothin But Non-Depressing sh*t??

13 years ago '04        #11
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
middle class really aint that bad...

10-01-2005, 07:28 PM         #12
killin em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you do know that even in america's wealthiest high schools and universities, their students sell drugs.

so if he sold at UH or in his middle class hood, how is that diff from sellin sumwhere else.

13 years ago '04        #13
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
u dont get jumped for sellin wack sh*t^ ?

10-01-2005, 07:29 PM         #14
thakillahmic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta

13 years ago '05        #15
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 killin em said
you do know that even in america's wealthiest high schools and universities, their students sell drugs.

so if he sold at UH or in his middle class hood, how is that diff from sellin sumwhere else.
people in the hood that are poor hustle to eat, feed there family , etc etc...

STUDENTS that sell drugs...are doing it WHY? to get an EXTRA IPOD NANO?
So if you are middle class and your rapping about SELLING DRUGS...how are you REAL?...sounds more GREEDY than REAL!

13 years ago '05        #16
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 thakillahmic said
yea hes middle class the mothafu*kah graduated from college...he prolly has never seen a gun in his life...Paul Wall=Fake gangsta
exactlY...finally someone with sense! props!

10-01-2005, 07:44 PM         #17
Princess Diva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall= fake a.ss ??????
lil Whyte= Hella fake a.ss ??????

Paul wall is corny( my 50 year old "dad" listens to him)lmao

Last edited by Princess Diva; 10-01-2005 at 07:46 PM..

13 years ago '04        #18
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
damn how can he stand him? most old people HATE rap and people who talk improper

10-01-2005, 07:50 PM         #19
killin em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said
people in the hood that are poor hustle to eat, feed there family , etc etc...

STUDENTS that sell drugs...are doing it WHY? to get an EXTRA IPOD NANO?
So if you are middle class and your rapping about SELLING DRUGS...how are you REAL?...sounds more GREEDY than REAL!
^^^ i believe u analyzed dat wrong.

if u hustle to eat, ur hustlin' cuz u have to. therefore if u could do sumthing else you would, u only hustle to survive.

but if ur middle class, and in college you dont need to hustle. so if you do, u are doin' it for greed and to enhance ur life in unnecesary ways. which to me means u dont giv a fu*k and husle cuz you want to. which seems to be pretty gangsta, since ur riskin' alot of sh*t (jail, safety) by choice to get more money then u need.

Last edited by killin em; 10-01-2005 at 07:50 PM..

13 years ago '04        #20
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 1334 1334
WOW @ people trying WAY too hard to prove someone is fake when 99 percent of the n*ggas here are obviously fake.

Damn yall need hobbies.

13 years ago '04        #21
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,570 | Props total: 2879 2879
so you sayin you gotta be poor to be a rapper?? Kanye should quit then....not all rappers come from poverty....

10-01-2005, 08:36 PM         #22
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think pall wall is better wigga than eminem......i lik paul better than eminem.

13 years ago '04        #23
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 41 41
i dont see where yall gettin that paul wall claims to be a gangsta....he never did him and chamillionaire both from the same hood it is kinda ghetto cuz nothin but crackheads live there "dead end desotto block" but cham dont claim to be a gangsta either they dont talk about k!llin or sellin dope

10-01-2005, 09:07 PM         #24
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maan Paul is just doing what he know. A lot of my peeps I went to school with from the hood went to U of H. I mean it aint like U of H is as expensive as SMU, UT, A&M, or a lot of other Texas schools. His daddy was a Heroin addict and it drew a lot of money out of his household. Besides... Paul was on Swishahouse when he was at U of H. Why everything gotta be in color anyway... Can't a cats lifestlyle determine his tendencies. He act like the people he grew up around.

13 years ago '04        #25
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 34 34
if im not mistaken its a few other rappers from houston that went to or go to U of H,aint none wrong with gettin that education, but like others have said, him and Cham never came out sayin they gangsta or slangin hard on the blocks, jus some cats who spit and have a good time doin what they do, you are a product of your enviornment, if all u grew up around are black people, then you gon tend to pick up slang,style of dress, rap and all that

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
120 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
92 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
126 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
135 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
247 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
57 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
81 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside RedBones for 2020! | Endorsed by Bx
15 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside London grey 🍑🎶
25 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
20 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
46 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
32 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
38 comments
13 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
71 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - Nancy Pelosi ran out of resturant by Cuban Trump supporters
43 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
63 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who else bought both of these albums?
25 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
35 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
54 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
64 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
TheLastNonEarth
G.W.
LurkerSince2010
Youngshinebox
HUDA2daF
Dun Language
DATKIDD121
Call me fresco
Lonny Breaux
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
baddie
Affectz
G.W.
suavehooper
ovogoon
Flippa Huxtable
cluckaluck
Take Care
DATKIDD121

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
166 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
157 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside The wall
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
BOX Damn... Floyd said McGregor was more of a challenge than Canelo
63 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
85 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
62 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy