Hardest Punchline

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Demac 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 Young Fab said:
umm......please don't post no more of yours
Don't hate kid
 10-01-2005, 10:41 PM         #42
lyrikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just say the word, I'll leave your DNA on the curb
And stick my d!ck in your ear and fu*k what you heard -rakim
 10-01-2005, 10:43 PM         #43
lyrikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i stay away from canibus like wyclef-Cunninglynguists
 12 years ago '04        #44
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
Y'all gettin scared, I can tell.
Cuz Imma get bucks like Milwaukee, cuz like Sam, I Cassell.
-Jadakiss
thats a crazy line!
 12 years ago '05        #45
tchurston 
space
avatar space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
joe buddens-dumb out
 10-01-2005, 11:00 PM         #46
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you thought lean back was in the club
mine sh*t sold 11 mill
your sh*t was a dud

hahaha, you know im playin


Last edited by skittlez86; 10-01-2005 at 11:00 PM..
 10-01-2005, 11:12 PM         #47
Summerwitmiami 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"if you a star im a galaxy n*gga" cassidy
 10-02-2005, 12:22 AM         #48
BigL139 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
....then i attack u with words thats absurd and rip ya goddamn skin off just to get on ya nerves...

...no man alive can survive my lyrical army...i dont care if u got 9 lives or 5 heartbeats...

...my tongue moes much faster than yours do...every 3 thousand styles i change my voicebox's oil...


- all lines from canibus

thread is over!!!!!!!

No....thread not over.....you havnt admitted that Big L wold eat canibus for breakfast and spit out his kuffi
 12 years ago '05        #49
STL-FYNEST314 
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
u scared of pu**y, u came out cesarean/ nas

here is some 40 cal punchlines.....

And ya moms been know
that i chop rocks that make ya fatha cop
like Carl Winslow

You aint been to jail c*cksucker
Only time you seen cell block numbers
Is when you dial *67
And your cell block numbers

My dough like Fresh Prince uncle,
It could Phill-up Banks

Ca' bend ya muscle, I been through scuffles,
Ill come pop ya hood like theres engine trouble

Ya'll n*ggas like 50 minus 2
Just another dude 40 ate

and my chain like a treasure chest, fresh bathin apes, you aint never fresh you like a bad experation date, im forever makin cake cause my reputation great, while n*ggas sleepin on ya sh*t like its a meditation tape, for celebrations sake, im popin this clowns neck, like college n*ggas fail cause they droppin from cal tec

40 cal is a beast!!
 12 years ago '04        #50
Bladecash 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 21 21
Even if I studdered, I would still sh-sh-sh-sh*t on you...Big Punisher...
 12 years ago '05        #51
NoRtH$iDe_FeeLO 
space
avatar space
space
$988 | Props total: 0 0
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
u scared of pu**y, u came out cesarean/ nas

here is some 40 cal punchlines.....

And ya moms been know
that i chop rocks that make ya fatha cop
like Carl Winslow

You aint been to jail c*cksucker
Only time you seen cell block numbers
Is when you dial *67
And your cell block numbers

My dough like Fresh Prince uncle,
It could Phill-up Banks

Ca' bend ya muscle, I been through scuffles,
Ill come pop ya hood like theres engine trouble

Ya'll n*ggas like 50 minus 2
Just another dude 40 ate

and my chain like a treasure chest, fresh bathin apes, you aint never fresh you like a bad experation date, im forever makin cake cause my reputation great, while n*ggas sleepin on ya sh*t like its a meditation tape, for celebrations sake, im popin this clowns neck, like college n*ggas fail cause they droppin from cal tec

40 cal is a beast!!
co sign that
 12 years ago '04        #52
sygma 
space
avatar space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 0 0
 tchurston said:
joe buddens-dumb out
^^^^^^^Ya'll need to co-sign that!!!
:wow: :wow: OMG!!! Crazy sh*t.............
 10-02-2005, 02:21 AM         #53
sixfo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like this one it aint the best but
"i fu*k many n*ggaz bi*ches so check the steelo / i got beef with there ex men like magneto" - wordsworth
 12 years ago '05        #54
STL-FYNEST314 
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 sixfo said:
i like this one it aint the best but
"i fu*k many n*ggaz bi*ches so check the steelo / i got beef with there ex men like magneto" - wordsworth
:applause: :applause: that was sick :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #55
sygma 
space
avatar space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 0 0
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
 sixfo said:
i like this one it aint the best but
"i fu*k many n*ggaz bi*ches so check the steelo / i got beef with there ex men like magneto" - wordsworth
:applause: :applause: that was sick :applause: :applause:
Hell yeah..........I remember that sh*t from some Lyricist Lounge CD & Masta Ace was dissin' a n*gga on the track before the Wordsworth track. & Obie was on that CD.

I miss that Masta Ace track......

"And you can't spit, n*gga, so you obviously must swallow" :applause:

Good line.........I miss my youth.
 10-02-2005, 04:41 AM         #56
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my style is like where indians live,,,in-tents - Chino xl

battlin me is like nigaz and africa, yall talk about it but dont really wanna go there - Chino XL

Ya'll n*ggaz couldnt be stars if u was thrown by chinese ninjas - Chino XL
 10-02-2005, 05:44 AM         #57
finattic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sygma said:
Hell yeah..........I remember that sh*t from some Lyricist Lounge CD & Masta Ace was dissin' a n*gga on the track before the Wordsworth track. & Obie was on that CD.

I miss that Masta Ace track......

"And you can't spit, n*gga, so you obviously must swallow" :applause:

Good line.........I miss my youth.
i remember both of them as well...Masta ace, wordsmith... was some classic sh*t
 10-02-2005, 08:11 AM         #58
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
And ya moms been know
that i chop rocks that make ya fatha cop
like Carl Winslow

You aint been to jail c*cksucker
Only time you seen cell block numbers
Is when you dial *67
And your cell block numbers

My dough like Fresh Prince uncle,
It could Phill-up Banks

Ca' bend ya muscle, I been through scuffles,
Ill come pop ya hood like theres engine trouble

Ya'll n*ggas like 50 minus 2
Just another dude 40 ate

wow, the cell phone line was fukin sinsurrrrrious... few punchlines i can think of is:

cause once my bullets spray
i act dead
cuase my bullets is like fiends
they crack heads
- Belly ( nah not the movie but the rapper from ottawa )

I done find a nympho as soon as I pop a bra
She had my balls head first just like a soccer star
- Banks

and probably one of my favorites, from my top 5 rappers DMX...

the more blood flows, when I plug holes with the snub nosed
gun blows, bullets whistle, wouldn't miss you
hit you all up in your mouth like it tried to kiss you

and it's gon' take all these n*ggaz in the rap game
to barely move me, cause when I blow sh*t up
I have n*ggaz fallin' like white bi*ches in a scary movie
 10-02-2005, 10:14 AM         #59
rich_in_da_hood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people say imma kid still, cause the lil n*gga stay ridin big wheels- weezy
 10-02-2005, 10:15 AM         #60
No Joke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on your complex, i took a ballpoint to the roof.
bled through the tenants, they said i produced pen-in-ceilin'
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy