You know you New School if…Add on

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2005, 09:31 AM         #21
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^or O.D.B's (r.i.p.) Baby I Got You Money
 12 years ago '04        #22
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
 Zoltrix said:
youre new school if you don't own a wutang cd
some people just dont like wu tang
 09-29-2005, 09:40 AM         #23
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u still think eminem can battle anyone in the rap game and win

u still think the south has more talent than the east
 09-29-2005, 09:45 AM         #24
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:

What could you prefer to WU in that era???

I mean i find it hard to believe people don't like wu
 12 years ago '04        #25
TrapMuSik 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 0 0
your new school if you hate on the south just cuz they on the come up :( ....... why does all thread start with south hating...?
 09-29-2005, 09:51 AM         #26
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapMuSik said:
your new school if you hate on the south just cuz they on the come up :( ....... why does all thread start with south hating...?

noone really hates on the south its just they think they have lyrical skill and there fans think they have that skill when most of the "known" southern artists don't

heres a cool interview to read about ax

and heres a highlight of the interview

AHH: What do you think about Southern rap?

AX: I don’t criticize southern rap but I don’t care really for it. I just think they know how to make music. They are good music writers, they good party movers, and New York is not even making people move like the south now. I just think there is nothing more lyrical than New York period. We are the battle grounds of rap. We are the meaning of rap. Everybody in New York is generic now and everybody does the same thing. Every New York rapper copies off the next New York rapper. Down south n*ggas they just doing it, there’s no reason to hate on them really. But nobody from down south is fu*king with nobody from New York lyrically. They will not stand in a battle but I don’t take nothing from them. They do what they do and we do what we do. Were rap athletes, they are just rap singers.

thats how new york cats feel about the south.. they donin they thing but people think they are more skilled lyricists then they actually are

Last edited by Crank; 09-29-2005 at 09:52 AM..
 09-29-2005, 09:51 AM         #27
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
I'm guessin youre one of the dudes who voted for Dipset in the Wu Tang vs. Dipset poll.
 12 years ago '04        #28
TrapMuSik 
space
space
 Crank said:
noone really hates on the south its just they think they have lyrical skill and there fans think they have that skill when most of the "known" southern artists don't

thats how new york cats feel about the south.. they donin they thing but people think they are more skilled lyricists then they actually are
this is what im talkin about........ you know there are actually lyricists in the south......... Try T.I., Magno, K-Rino, 8ball/MJG......... just becuase you dont like the south music on the radio (which neither do i) doesnt mean its all garbage
 09-29-2005, 10:05 AM         #29
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapMuSik said:
this is what im talkin about........ you know there are actually lyricists in the south......... Try T.I., Magno, K-Rino, 8ball/MJG......... just becuase you dont like the south music on the radio (which neither do i) doesnt mean its all garbage

thats why i quoted the "known" artists... i know that there are great artists down south, 8ball and mjg are two of my favorites, t.i., face, canibus and others but your music is reflected by who sells the most
 09-29-2005, 10:09 AM         #30
therock86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if all you dont own no casettes and just cds
 12 years ago '04        #31
TrapMuSik 
space
space
canibus? the south? lmao and my music is reflected by who sells most??......... most of my favorite artists dont sell in fact i think i was one of the 15 that bought that big gee and lil j album... i gave to 1 person and they on the net everywhere LOL.... dont judge me by Chingy being on tha radio....
 12 years ago '04        #32
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 logicalkid said:
When someone says Kane you think WWE

You never heard a Busta Album

Think 50’s debut album and signing was in 03

Think Em is a top 5 Mc & Producer

Az & Cormega’s Name get mentioned, dumb expression comes across your face…….Who???

Think Suge knight is a rapper… This happened for real on Allhiphop.com boards

Add on
Not true wat so eva about Em as a top 5 MC..........hes in my top 5 of all time EM>>>>PAC for me

you new school if you think 2PAC actuallly said G-Unit are his homies on that Loyal To Game cd
 12 years ago '05        #33
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 Crank said:
thats why i quoted the "known" artists... i know that there are great artists down south, 8ball and mjg are two of my favorites, t.i., face, canibus and others but your music is reflected by who sells the most

im 99% sure canibus aint from the south
 09-29-2005, 10:22 AM         #34
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Not true wat so eva about Em as a top 5 MC..........hes in my top 5 of all time EM>>>>PAC for me

you new school if you think 2PAC actuallly said G-Unit are his homies on that Loyal To Game cd
Yup,Perfect example of New School
 12 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 logicalkid said:
Yup,Perfect example of New School
nope just perfect example of I dont wanna hear dat bullsh*t Pac b on.....Pac aint the truth n I aint saying Em is always the truth....but Pac aint all dat///// he made songs for every1 to relate to woohoo......still dont mean sh*t....
 09-29-2005, 10:27 AM         #36
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
nope just perfect example of I dont wanna hear dat bullsh*t Pac b on.....Pac aint the truth n I aint saying Em is always the truth....but Pac aint all dat///// he made songs for every1 to relate to woohoo......still dont mean sh*t....
How could he be on bullsh*t when he makes song everyone can relate to……. What a contradiction.

And by the way what bullsh*t is he on?
 09-29-2005, 10:29 AM         #37
Bunce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

betta not let VLMoney see that i said in a thread b4 that 2pac was NOT the greatest (not that he sucked or wasnt good or anything, just not the greatest) and he went spastick, made 5 posts in a row whhaaa-wwaaa-waaa

fu*kin sohh.com f*g**ts
 12 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 logicalkid said:
How could he be on bullsh*t when he makes song everyone can relate to……. What a contradiction.

And by the way what bullsh*t is he on?
if u read I didnt say he was on bullsh*t....I said it doesnt mean sh*t dat he can make a song ppl can relate to......I can do the same exact sh*t wit da same emotion but will dat make me da greatest of all time..........Pac was a average rapper nuthing special its just dat he had a message in his songs
 09-29-2005, 10:37 AM         #39
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur new school if u think Onyx is a Pokemon...

if u think "Direct Effect" & 106 & Park were the first hip-hop countdown shows...

if u think 50 Cent is lyrical...
 09-29-2005, 10:41 AM         #40
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

if u read I didnt say he was on bullsh*t....I said it doesnt mean sh*t dat he can make a song ppl can relate to......I can do the same exact sh*t wit da same emotion but will dat make me da greatest of all time..........Pac was a average rapper nuthing special its just dat he had a message in his songs

damn i must be smoking some dust
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago