The Official Smallville Thread (News, General Info, Discussion and Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
keep bringin the good stuff don.. thanks
 12 years ago '05        #62
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
damn do lana fall for every new person that appears and how many times has clark saved the dame yet cant get no nookie sad write that in the scrpit somewhere
 10-23-2005, 01:34 AM         #63
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man...I gotta get back on this...but knowing how seasons go...this might be pretty short
 10-23-2005, 12:25 PM         #64
Mykill Miers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool.

Last edited by Mykill Miers; 10-23-2005 at 12:25 PM..
 10-27-2005, 12:59 AM         #65
honeybrown1177 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank U Don For Catching Me Up To Speed,my Husband And I Watch It Every Week But We Fell Asleep On The Week Before Last Episode So We Didn't Know What Was Going On But Thanx To You Now We Know....last Week Was Really Good! Clark And Aquaman A Team???........holla
 10-27-2005, 03:00 PM         #66
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don, spoiler...?
 10-27-2005, 08:10 PM         #67
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good episode tonight

who that professor? isnt he the guy that came out the spaceship? if so how did he become a professor?

weird...
 12 years ago '04        #68
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
sorry about the spoiler..i've been busy..i missed the episode too..i'll still post it though just in case anybody needs to play catch up...
 12 years ago '05        #69
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
was a good ep... lana looked kinkier w/ that whole vampire thing going on... cant wait till next weeks
 12 years ago '05        #70
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
 BranPimpin2 said:
good episode tonight

who that professor? isnt he the guy that came out the spaceship? if so how did he become a professor?

weird...

yeah its the same guy who came out of the spaceship... maybe he's there to watch over clark? or maybe even try make clark go w/ him like that other guy and girl in the spaceship... who knows...
 12 years ago '04        #71
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
-Spoiler of a different type....

-Next weeks episode will star Tom Wopat (the Duke boy with the dark hair)....

-Lois goes undercover as a stripper, didn't know she had body like that until the Aquaman episode so that oughtta be interesting.....

-But to answer the question about the role of the Professor Fine/Alien from the spaceship. He is actually a major villian in the Superman DC Comics storyline and he will reveal his motives in the 11/17/2005 epsiode. I'm not gonna say who he is exactly but let's just say that this guy has more versions of himself that Coke and Pepsi combined.
 12 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 experience said:
-Lois goes undercover as a stripper, didn't know she had body like that until the Aquaman episode so that oughtta be interesting.....

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #73
space
space
ok...the other spoiler is gone....so i'll go ahead and post the official spoiler for next thursday....

The WB's Official Description:
- GOOD OLD BOY TOM WOPAT REUNITES WITH "DUKES OF HAZZARD" CO-STAR JOHN SCHNEIDER - Clark (Tom Welling) and Jonathan (John Schneider) are thrilled when Jake Jennings (guest star Tom Wopat), Jonathan's oldest friend, rolls into the Kent farm looking for their support in his campaign for re-election to the senate. However, after a young girl named Melissa (guest star Sarah Mutch) turns up dead, it is revealed that she was a stripper and Jennings' mistress, which makes him the prime suspect. Searching for answers, Chloe (Allison Mack) convinces Lois (Erica Durance) to go undercover as a stripper, but things take a dangerous turn when Lois gets kidnapped by a diplomat's son (guest star Woody Jeffreys) who intends to sell her into slavery.

- Tom Wopat guest stars as a senator and old friend of Jonathan Kent's.

- They did indeed secure a 1969 Dodge Charger for the episode, and there WILL be a car jump, Hazzard-style. Click here for more details.

- Title added 8/6/05

Ding, Dong, The Kents' Freeloader Is Gone
- Lois tells Chloe she needs her help moving out of the Kents' place... she's moving into the apartment over the Talon. Guess Lana has vacated the premises. "How you ever had a crush on Richie Cunningham I'll never understand," Lois says to Chloe, referring to Clark.
- Lois mentions that Chloe hasn't been to Smallville in weeks.
- Chloe answers a phone. "Daily Planet info line." Guess that job thing from previous weeks has worked out. She gets a call from a frantic woman, wanting to meet at 7th and Edgemont - a seedier district of Metropolis.
- When they arrive, Chloe and Lois spot an attractive young girl named Melissa Knox running for her life across a street. One of her heels is broken, and she looks frantic. A sedan comes out of the darkness and plows toward Melissa, sending her flying and k!lling her in front of the eyes of Lois and Chloe.

Clark Wants To Go Someplace...
- "You'll have to abandon the jeans and the t-shirt, and you can't drive up in your dad's truck," Lex tells Clark, throwing him his own keys. He asks Clark to do him a favor and "stay out of trouble."

Chloe and Lois Try To Get Into The Club
- ...But they can't find this club they're looking for, among a bunch of dingy warehouses. They finally find where they want to be, and Lois tries the "our friends are already in there" routine. No, go. So they sneak in the back door where the dancers come in. Chloe starts investigating, trying to find out if anyone knows anything about a murdered girl named Melissa Knox. They do their investigator thing, and somehow it ends up with Lois being undercover as a dancer, having been mistaken as "the replacement Rocco sent over." Yes, this does sound like the rumored "Lois stripper" episode. Must be sweeps. *Cue sounds of eyes rolling* And hey, considering the Dukes of Hazzard connections later in this episode, shouldn't it have been Rosco who sent her over? Okay, we'll stop now.

Meeting With Luke
- Clark has his own way of getting in, and he goes to the Windgate Club in Metropolis at night to meet with senator Jack Jennings. (More on him further down on the spoilers) He says he's been referred by Lex Luthor.

Clubbing, Smallville Style
- Clark uses his super-hearing to listen to a bad guy named Andre talking to the owner of the Windgate Club. The owner makes a reference to paying Andre 500K.
- Clark is about to bust in on Andre's meeting when Detective Maggie Sawyer comes through the door. "Metropolis PD!" She wants to speak to some people about the death of one of this club's dancers.
- Lois apparently works at the Windgate Club, and Andre tells her to come with him through a back exit after Sawyer comes in. There's an arrest... and Sawyer puts cuffs on... Clark! End of act two.

Chloe Is Arrested Too
- For what, we don't know. Sneaking in? Being a potential witness like Clark is? Whatever it is, it's right after Sawyer spots and recognizes her.

The Problem With Jennings
- Clark uses his hearing to listen to the bouncer talking to Sawyer. The bouncer tells her that Jennings took things hard when Melissa "cut him loose." Apparently Jennings has been blamed for the situation, and perhaps what Clark is trying to do is clear him.

Chloe & Clark Talk With Detective Sawyer
- "You can thank Lex Luthor for a few generous phone calls," Sawyer says to Chloe and Clark. Apparently Lex got them a "get out of jail free" card.
- Chloe tells Sawyer that she thinks the same person who k!lled Melissa Knox (aka "Andre") also may have her cousin (that would be Lois).
- Clark suggests that it may be the same guy also who made the deal with the owner right before she vanished. (How Clark explains how he knew about this, we have no idea.)
- Sawyer makes a comment that Chloe's cousin is likely underage, and was probably lucky to escape a police raid. Lois? Underage? There's a first. "If you want to play Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy, do it in another precinct," Sawyer tells them. No, Sawyer! They're playing Veronica Mars and Wallace!

Lois Is Off With Andre...
- And she sees boxes with polaroid pictures of women on them, including Melissa. Personal items of the women are inside. He starts taking photos of her. She says she wants to get a cab and leave. "Think of your taxi days as a thing of the past," he tells her. "You have a whole new life ahead of you, now. To us," he says. Yes, Lois has now replaced Lana as the Creepy Guys' Object Of Affection.

Now for the good stuff....
- Tom Wopat's character's name is Jack Jennings, and he happens to own a Dodge Charger. If anything remains in this script, let's please hope the Charger stays. Incidentally, the name "Jennings" is an inside joke in itself - as the legendary Dukes of Hazzard "Balladeer" was Waylon Jennings. Jennings is meeting with someone named Jordan about a journalist's rumor, when he hears a car rumbling and approaching. It's Jonathan, driving the Charger. Bo and Luke (the real Bo and Luke) are back!!! Jonathan tells him to get in. "With you behind the wheel?" Jennings says. "Guess it wouldn't be the first time I put your life in my hands."
- And if those Dukes of Hazzard references weren't enough... again, really, at least webmaster Craig is loving this... Jennings climbs in the car window. The door's been jammed ever since he got the car.
 10-28-2005, 05:16 PM         #74
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure if somone posted this but if you want 100% real spoilers goto

kryptonsite.com

best smallville site on the net.
 11-03-2005, 03:21 PM         #75
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville...Tonight...8pm...Yea!
 11-04-2005, 01:40 AM         #76
waq1217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope tonight's episode is good... cuz theyve been iffy lately...
 11-10-2005, 05:43 PM         #77
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope the episode is good tonight...it looks kind of crazy

i wonder who directed the episode cause i heard that tom welling was gonna start directing some of the episodes
 12 years ago '05        #78
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
good episode... but what did professor fine do at the end? he sucked something out of the meteor rock but... what did that do / what was it?
 11-12-2005, 02:25 PM         #79
Blannthum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeayeohh said:
good episode... but what did professor fine do at the end? he sucked something out of the meteor rock but... what did that do / what was it?
Man i have no idea, but that episode was a trip. I actually started to believe everybody was out to get him.
 11-12-2005, 02:35 PM         #80
Blannthum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait till the next episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy