squad up!

The Official Smallville Thread (News, General Info, Discussion and Possible Spoilers)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
31 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
Don Savant|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$21,529 | Props total: 41 41
here comes tomorrow's spoilers....

13 years ago '04        #52
space
space
Episode #5-4: "Aqua" Air Date: October 20, 2005

Written By: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer
Directed By: Paul Shapiro
Guest Stars: James Marsters (Professor Fine), Alan Ritchson (AC)

The WB's Official Description:
- AQUAMAN SAVES LOIS AND PROFESSOR FINE DICOVERS LEX'S SECRET - A summer beach party at Crater Lake takes a dramatic turn when Lois (Erica Durance) hits her head while jumping into the lake. Before Clark (Tom Welling) can save her, a mysterious swimmer, Aquaman, a.k.a. AC (Alan Ritchson), comes to her rescue, out-swimming Clark and leaving him baffled. Professor Fine (James Marsters) tells Clark that Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is behind a covert operation manufacturing weapons. A.C. attempts to break into the Luthercorp Marine Center in an attempt to destroy one of Lex's torpedoes and is captured by Lex.

Professor Fine Propositions Clark
- Professor Fine tells Clark that he should come work for him, even though Clark shows up late for his class and fumbles with excuses. "Actually, I'm not looking for a job, sir," Clark tells him. "The only thing worse than the fear of speaking the truth, is the fear of uncovering it," Fine tells him. "If you know Lex Luthor, ask him yourself."

At the Luthor mansion.... (this scene may be cut... see below)
- Lex has hired a swim coach. He's surprised to find "A.C.," a 19-year old phenom from the Stanford swim team. Why are my Hoyay alarms going off? "Your inexperience is a concern," Lex tells the young man. We learn that A.C. - Arthur Curry - bowed out of the Olympic trials. "There are more important things in life than chlorine and winning medals," Arthur tells Lex. "Like what? Finding the perfect wave?" "Among other things."
- Lex introduces Clark to his new swim coach. Arthur recognizes Clark for a rescue from earlier in the day. "You were like a torpedo out there," Clark tells him. "I'm going to show our boy Lex everything I know," Arthur replies.
- Clark confronts Lex, as he always does, and asks him why he needs a swim coach. Lex tells him that Arthur can do the 100 meter free-style in under fifty seconds, and Lex wants to try out for a Pentathlon. "It's something I need to do," Lex tells him. "Is building weapons something you need to do, too?" Clark asks him. Professor Fine has told him some new information about his bald friend...

Lana and Lois Discuss "A.C."
- Lana and Lois have a scene together in the Talon. "He goes to Stanford, he's the star of the swim team, and he's passionately interested in something meaningful," Lana tells her, easily impressed.
- "I kind of wish I had never met him. Because now my head is in a constant fog," Lois tells her. Lana tells Lois the fog is about to lift, because A.C. has just entered through the Talon's doors.
- Arthur looks at Lois and says "Do you look beautiful or what? Even with that seaweed in your hair, and that sand all over your face, you looked beautiful." Seems at this point he's already saved her life. Arthur spots something on the floor - it's Lois's military ID badge. He picks it up and gives it to her. Lois tells A.C. that her father would have "lined me up in front of a firing squad" if she lost that, so now, he's saved her life twice. She tells him he deserves an award. She guides him to a table, and then brings him coffee and a scone "on the house."
- "You're not like most chicks, are you?" Arthur asks Lois. "Life would be a whole lot easier if I were," she tells him. He calls her on her "bad-ass" attitude, but inside sees her tenderness. Arthur starts to get even fliriter, and kisses her. Lois melts into his arms, and at that very moment, Clark walks in to the Talon.

Later, at night...
- Arthur, Clark, Lois and Lana are all hanging out in the Talon late at night. Clark suspiciously eyes Arthur from across the table. Clark is sitting with Lana, and a smitten Lois is sitting with Arthur. Lois comments that Stanford must have been hard to get into, and Clark says "when you're a star swimmer, it kind of helps, right?"
- Arthur tells them he wasn't on the swim team freshman year. He joined when the swim coach saw him swimming laps in the pool and "reeled him in."
- Clark is inquisitive. He asks A.C. how he learned to swim so fast. "Guess it's in my genes, you know?" Arthur says. Clark keeps plugging away with questions. "Clark, this isn't a Barbara Walters special," Lana reminds him, embarrasased.
- We learn Arthur's dad operates a lighthouse in Northern California. Arthur says his mom died when he was very young, so, she "must've been the one with all the skills."
- Arthur talks more about his childhood. Lana tells him she's always wanted to go diving, because that's probably "as close to another planet as you can get."
- Clark is still suspicious. "You seem to know an awful lot about the ocean," he says. Arthur reveals that he's a marine biology major. He then talks about his environmental concerns. "I've decided to dedicate my life to protecting the sea," he tells them.
- Clark keeps grilling. "Why are you here? Smallville's a long way from Stanford." A.C. tells him that he's there hoping to get a chance to talk to Lex Luthor about his environmental practices. This response makes us wonder if the whole "swim coach" aspect of the character, mentioned in previous spoilers, has been cut in favor of this new direction. if that's the case, we apologize for the erroneous spoilers.
- Clark's still asking far too many questions. Lois asks Clark for a word. "I already have an overprotective father," she tells him. "There's something fishy about A.C.," Clark tells her. Lois accuses him of being jealous, because A.C. is "smart, passionate, and looks like Adonis." Clark tells her he thinks A.C. may be a meteor freak. "Oh, so now you're playing the meteor freak card?" The call is interrupted by a call from General Lane. "It wasn't me, I swear..." Lois tells him. No ideas, though, on what it is she is talking to him about.

13 years ago '04        #53
space
space
episode preview

10-19-2005, 06:11 PM         #54
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preview looks good...cant wait til tommorrow

10-20-2005, 05:05 PM         #55
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville Tonight....watch It

13 years ago '04        #56
space
space
just got off work..how was it?

10-20-2005, 07:38 PM         #57
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, it was crazy. aquaman was off the hook. lois catching feelings for him.

the next episode is really random for some reason.

13 years ago '04        #58
space
space
thank you sir pimpin

13 years ago '05        #59
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
what a good ep... next weeks looks good as well: a devilish/vampirish lana as a sorority girl :applause:

13 years ago '04        #60
space
space
after next week's episode the spoilers get kind of skimpy..i think that they are purposely hiding the rest of the season because it's never been that way up until now....

but yo...i finally saw this week's episode and yeah it was hot...i love how they threw all the references to things to come in there like when they were talking about JLA and how they kept calling Clark super and everything and then the end really set the tone for things to come between lois and clark....gonne be a great season indeed and lex is clearly evil now..i don't think that there's any good guy left in him at all....

i found out that there are supposed to be multiple deaths this season not just one like Jor-El told clark...it's supposed to be main characters so y'all be on the lookout to see if that's true.

13 years ago '05        #61
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
keep bringin the good stuff don.. thanks

13 years ago '05        #62
74southwest 
space
space
$349 | Props total: 16 16
damn do lana fall for every new person that appears and how many times has clark saved the dame yet cant get no nookie sad write that in the scrpit somewhere

10-23-2005, 12:34 AM         #63
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man...I gotta get back on this...but knowing how seasons go...this might be pretty short

10-23-2005, 11:25 AM         #64
Mykill Miers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool.

Last edited by Mykill Miers; 10-23-2005 at 11:25 AM..

10-26-2005, 11:59 PM         #65
honeybrown1177 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank U Don For Catching Me Up To Speed,my Husband And I Watch It Every Week But We Fell Asleep On The Week Before Last Episode So We Didn't Know What Was Going On But Thanx To You Now We Know....last Week Was Really Good! Clark And Aquaman A Team???........holla

10-27-2005, 02:00 PM         #66
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don, spoiler...?

10-27-2005, 07:10 PM         #67
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good episode tonight

who that professor? isnt he the guy that came out the spaceship? if so how did he become a professor?

weird...

13 years ago '04        #68
space
space
sorry about the spoiler..i've been busy..i missed the episode too..i'll still post it though just in case anybody needs to play catch up...

13 years ago '05        #69
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
was a good ep... lana looked kinkier w/ that whole vampire thing going on... cant wait till next weeks

13 years ago '05        #70
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
 BranPimpin2 said
good episode tonight

who that professor? isnt he the guy that came out the spaceship? if so how did he become a professor?

weird...

yeah its the same guy who came out of the spaceship... maybe he's there to watch over clark? or maybe even try make clark go w/ him like that other guy and girl in the spaceship... who knows...

13 years ago '04        #71
experience 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 4 4
-Spoiler of a different type....

-Next weeks episode will star Tom Wopat (the Duke boy with the dark hair)....

-Lois goes undercover as a stripper, didn't know she had body like that until the Aquaman episode so that oughtta be interesting.....

-But to answer the question about the role of the Professor Fine/Alien from the spaceship. He is actually a major villian in the Superman DC Comics storyline and he will reveal his motives in the 11/17/2005 epsiode. I'm not gonna say who he is exactly but let's just say that this guy has more versions of himself that Coke and Pepsi combined.

13 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 experience said
-Lois goes undercover as a stripper, didn't know she had body like that until the Aquaman episode so that oughtta be interesting.....

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #73
space
space
ok...the other spoiler is gone....so i'll go ahead and post the official spoiler for next thursday....

The WB's Official Description:
- GOOD OLD BOY TOM WOPAT REUNITES WITH "DUKES OF HAZZARD" CO-STAR JOHN SCHNEIDER - Clark (Tom Welling) and Jonathan (John Schneider) are thrilled when Jake Jennings (guest star Tom Wopat), Jonathan's oldest friend, rolls into the Kent farm looking for their support in his campaign for re-election to the senate. However, after a young girl named Melissa (guest star Sarah Mutch) turns up dead, it is revealed that she was a stripper and Jennings' mistress, which makes him the prime suspect. Searching for answers, Chloe (Allison Mack) convinces Lois (Erica Durance) to go undercover as a stripper, but things take a dangerous turn when Lois gets kidnapped by a diplomat's son (guest star Woody Jeffreys) who intends to sell her into slavery.

- Tom Wopat guest stars as a senator and old friend of Jonathan Kent's.

- They did indeed secure a 1969 Dodge Charger for the episode, and there WILL be a car jump, Hazzard-style. Click here for more details.

- Title added 8/6/05

Ding, Dong, The Kents' Freeloader Is Gone
- Lois tells Chloe she needs her help moving out of the Kents' place... she's moving into the apartment over the Talon. Guess Lana has vacated the premises. "How you ever had a crush on Richie Cunningham I'll never understand," Lois says to Chloe, referring to Clark.
- Lois mentions that Chloe hasn't been to Smallville in weeks.
- Chloe answers a phone. "Daily Planet info line." Guess that job thing from previous weeks has worked out. She gets a call from a frantic woman, wanting to meet at 7th and Edgemont - a seedier district of Metropolis.
- When they arrive, Chloe and Lois spot an attractive young girl named Melissa Knox running for her life across a street. One of her heels is broken, and she looks frantic. A sedan comes out of the darkness and plows toward Melissa, sending her flying and k!lling her in front of the eyes of Lois and Chloe.

Clark Wants To Go Someplace...
- "You'll have to abandon the jeans and the t-shirt, and you can't drive up in your dad's truck," Lex tells Clark, throwing him his own keys. He asks Clark to do him a favor and "stay out of trouble."

Chloe and Lois Try To Get Into The Club
- ...But they can't find this club they're looking for, among a bunch of dingy warehouses. They finally find where they want to be, and Lois tries the "our friends are already in there" routine. No, go. So they sneak in the back door where the dancers come in. Chloe starts investigating, trying to find out if anyone knows anything about a murdered girl named Melissa Knox. They do their investigator thing, and somehow it ends up with Lois being undercover as a dancer, having been mistaken as "the replacement Rocco sent over." Yes, this does sound like the rumored "Lois stripper" episode. Must be sweeps. *Cue sounds of eyes rolling* And hey, considering the Dukes of Hazzard connections later in this episode, shouldn't it have been Rosco who sent her over? Okay, we'll stop now.

Meeting With Luke
- Clark has his own way of getting in, and he goes to the Windgate Club in Metropolis at night to meet with senator Jack Jennings. (More on him further down on the spoilers) He says he's been referred by Lex Luthor.

Clubbing, Smallville Style
- Clark uses his super-hearing to listen to a bad guy named Andre talking to the owner of the Windgate Club. The owner makes a reference to paying Andre 500K.
- Clark is about to bust in on Andre's meeting when Detective Maggie Sawyer comes through the door. "Metropolis PD!" She wants to speak to some people about the death of one of this club's dancers.
- Lois apparently works at the Windgate Club, and Andre tells her to come with him through a back exit after Sawyer comes in. There's an arrest... and Sawyer puts cuffs on... Clark! End of act two.

Chloe Is Arrested Too
- For what, we don't know. Sneaking in? Being a potential witness like Clark is? Whatever it is, it's right after Sawyer spots and recognizes her.

The Problem With Jennings
- Clark uses his hearing to listen to the bouncer talking to Sawyer. The bouncer tells her that Jennings took things hard when Melissa "cut him loose." Apparently Jennings has been blamed for the situation, and perhaps what Clark is trying to do is clear him.

Chloe & Clark Talk With Detective Sawyer
- "You can thank Lex Luthor for a few generous phone calls," Sawyer says to Chloe and Clark. Apparently Lex got them a "get out of jail free" card.
- Chloe tells Sawyer that she thinks the same person who k!lled Melissa Knox (aka "Andre") also may have her cousin (that would be Lois).
- Clark suggests that it may be the same guy also who made the deal with the owner right before she vanished. (How Clark explains how he knew about this, we have no idea.)
- Sawyer makes a comment that Chloe's cousin is likely underage, and was probably lucky to escape a police raid. Lois? Underage? There's a first. "If you want to play Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy, do it in another precinct," Sawyer tells them. No, Sawyer! They're playing Veronica Mars and Wallace!

Lois Is Off With Andre...
- And she sees boxes with polaroid pictures of women on them, including Melissa. Personal items of the women are inside. He starts taking photos of her. She says she wants to get a cab and leave. "Think of your taxi days as a thing of the past," he tells her. "You have a whole new life ahead of you, now. To us," he says. Yes, Lois has now replaced Lana as the Creepy Guys' Object Of Affection.

Now for the good stuff....
- Tom Wopat's character's name is Jack Jennings, and he happens to own a Dodge Charger. If anything remains in this script, let's please hope the Charger stays. Incidentally, the name "Jennings" is an inside joke in itself - as the legendary Dukes of Hazzard "Balladeer" was Waylon Jennings. Jennings is meeting with someone named Jordan about a journalist's rumor, when he hears a car rumbling and approaching. It's Jonathan, driving the Charger. Bo and Luke (the real Bo and Luke) are back!!! Jonathan tells him to get in. "With you behind the wheel?" Jennings says. "Guess it wouldn't be the first time I put your life in my hands."
- And if those Dukes of Hazzard references weren't enough... again, really, at least webmaster Craig is loving this... Jennings climbs in the car window. The door's been jammed ever since he got the car.

10-28-2005, 04:16 PM         #74
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure if somone posted this but if you want 100% real spoilers goto

kryptonsite.com

best smallville site on the net.

11-03-2005, 02:21 PM         #75
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville...Tonight...8pm...Yea!

Home      

most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obt..
81 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brandon ingram stripper gf
31 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bardi B ethers the barbz
30 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Man arrested for plotting on dark web to kill, eat underage g..
60 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA Blake Griffin CAREER HIGH 50 POINTS!! 14 Reb, 6 Ast| GAME WINNER! | Full H..
20 comments
26 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
No words.
12 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50 takes shot at son
14 comments
46 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dwayne Wade: 'Players Around The League Want To Play For Knicks' Fizdale'
23 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
36 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
114 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
58 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canadian Rapper Dies In Music Video Plane Stunt Gone Wrong
78 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Luke Kuechly shows us his ride
2 comments
25 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
18 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
58 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im Turning That A*s Into Pie
13 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
112 comments
6 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA BLAKE GRIFFIN is ABOUT TO DROP 50 on the SIXERS 28 at the HALF and DUNKS O..
27 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
54 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul hes a horrible teammate
101 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
Lonny Breaux
suavehooper
thegoldenhero
trock34
BallDontLie
Mx3379
SubConscious
Mxllz
AC_89
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
dtdroid
Lonny Breaux
suavehooper
two-face
Brewklyner
Yung Dilla
The Watcher
hiphop4ever
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  48
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
203 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
148 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin