The Official Smallville Thread (News, General Info, Discussion and Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
pete went away and..i think that either mom, dad, or lana is gonna die..those are the 3 people he loves the most
 12 years ago '05        #42
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
damn was tonight's show good or what? i wonder who's gonna die though.. (when jor-el told clark that someone he loved was going to be sacrificed for his powers...)
 10-14-2005, 11:57 AM         #43
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it is gonna be clark's dad cause that is wat happened in the movies. i hope its not lana though.
 12 years ago '04        #44
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
^^ i agree.
 12 years ago '05        #45
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
yeah now that i think about it, i think it will be clark's dad. remember that clark's dad had a heart problem, too. so that might play into it....
 10-15-2005, 09:29 AM         #46
greed22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far this season has good episodes. I like it.
 10-15-2005, 04:13 PM         #47
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lana cant die lol that would take a whole peaice of the show out that is needed
anyway she grows up and marrys pete
 10-16-2005, 11:45 PM         #48
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clark's Father.....falls into place [plot] enough doesn't it?

He dies....and well we guess all the other twists of this show
 10-18-2005, 11:01 AM         #49
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don...spoiler?

i hope they dont start showing reruns soon cause i hate that.
 12 years ago '04        #50
djrabbi 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 3 3
yeaa i think his pops is gonna die....
 12 years ago '04        #51
space
space
here comes tomorrow's spoilers....
 12 years ago '04        #52
space
space
Episode #5-4: "Aqua" Air Date: October 20, 2005

Written By: Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer
Directed By: Paul Shapiro
Guest Stars: James Marsters (Professor Fine), Alan Ritchson (AC)

The WB's Official Description:
- AQUAMAN SAVES LOIS AND PROFESSOR FINE DICOVERS LEX'S SECRET - A summer beach party at Crater Lake takes a dramatic turn when Lois (Erica Durance) hits her head while jumping into the lake. Before Clark (Tom Welling) can save her, a mysterious swimmer, Aquaman, a.k.a. AC (Alan Ritchson), comes to her rescue, out-swimming Clark and leaving him baffled. Professor Fine (James Marsters) tells Clark that Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is behind a covert operation manufacturing weapons. A.C. attempts to break into the Luthercorp Marine Center in an attempt to destroy one of Lex's torpedoes and is captured by Lex.

Professor Fine Propositions Clark
- Professor Fine tells Clark that he should come work for him, even though Clark shows up late for his class and fumbles with excuses. "Actually, I'm not looking for a job, sir," Clark tells him. "The only thing worse than the fear of speaking the truth, is the fear of uncovering it," Fine tells him. "If you know Lex Luthor, ask him yourself."

At the Luthor mansion.... (this scene may be cut... see below)
- Lex has hired a swim coach. He's surprised to find "A.C.," a 19-year old phenom from the Stanford swim team. Why are my Hoyay alarms going off? "Your inexperience is a concern," Lex tells the young man. We learn that A.C. - Arthur Curry - bowed out of the Olympic trials. "There are more important things in life than chlorine and winning medals," Arthur tells Lex. "Like what? Finding the perfect wave?" "Among other things."
- Lex introduces Clark to his new swim coach. Arthur recognizes Clark for a rescue from earlier in the day. "You were like a torpedo out there," Clark tells him. "I'm going to show our boy Lex everything I know," Arthur replies.
- Clark confronts Lex, as he always does, and asks him why he needs a swim coach. Lex tells him that Arthur can do the 100 meter free-style in under fifty seconds, and Lex wants to try out for a Pentathlon. "It's something I need to do," Lex tells him. "Is building weapons something you need to do, too?" Clark asks him. Professor Fine has told him some new information about his bald friend...

Lana and Lois Discuss "A.C."
- Lana and Lois have a scene together in the Talon. "He goes to Stanford, he's the star of the swim team, and he's passionately interested in something meaningful," Lana tells her, easily impressed.
- "I kind of wish I had never met him. Because now my head is in a constant fog," Lois tells her. Lana tells Lois the fog is about to lift, because A.C. has just entered through the Talon's doors.
- Arthur looks at Lois and says "Do you look beautiful or what? Even with that seaweed in your hair, and that sand all over your face, you looked beautiful." Seems at this point he's already saved her life. Arthur spots something on the floor - it's Lois's military ID badge. He picks it up and gives it to her. Lois tells A.C. that her father would have "lined me up in front of a firing squad" if she lost that, so now, he's saved her life twice. She tells him he deserves an award. She guides him to a table, and then brings him coffee and a scone "on the house."
- "You're not like most chicks, are you?" Arthur asks Lois. "Life would be a whole lot easier if I were," she tells him. He calls her on her "bad-ass" attitude, but inside sees her tenderness. Arthur starts to get even fliriter, and kisses her. Lois melts into his arms, and at that very moment, Clark walks in to the Talon.

Later, at night...
- Arthur, Clark, Lois and Lana are all hanging out in the Talon late at night. Clark suspiciously eyes Arthur from across the table. Clark is sitting with Lana, and a smitten Lois is sitting with Arthur. Lois comments that Stanford must have been hard to get into, and Clark says "when you're a star swimmer, it kind of helps, right?"
- Arthur tells them he wasn't on the swim team freshman year. He joined when the swim coach saw him swimming laps in the pool and "reeled him in."
- Clark is inquisitive. He asks A.C. how he learned to swim so fast. "Guess it's in my genes, you know?" Arthur says. Clark keeps plugging away with questions. "Clark, this isn't a Barbara Walters special," Lana reminds him, embarrasased.
- We learn Arthur's dad operates a lighthouse in Northern California. Arthur says his mom died when he was very young, so, she "must've been the one with all the skills."
- Arthur talks more about his childhood. Lana tells him she's always wanted to go diving, because that's probably "as close to another planet as you can get."
- Clark is still suspicious. "You seem to know an awful lot about the ocean," he says. Arthur reveals that he's a marine biology major. He then talks about his environmental concerns. "I've decided to dedicate my life to protecting the sea," he tells them.
- Clark keeps grilling. "Why are you here? Smallville's a long way from Stanford." A.C. tells him that he's there hoping to get a chance to talk to Lex Luthor about his environmental practices. This response makes us wonder if the whole "swim coach" aspect of the character, mentioned in previous spoilers, has been cut in favor of this new direction. if that's the case, we apologize for the erroneous spoilers.
- Clark's still asking far too many questions. Lois asks Clark for a word. "I already have an overprotective father," she tells him. "There's something fishy about A.C.," Clark tells her. Lois accuses him of being jealous, because A.C. is "smart, passionate, and looks like Adonis." Clark tells her he thinks A.C. may be a meteor freak. "Oh, so now you're playing the meteor freak card?" The call is interrupted by a call from General Lane. "It wasn't me, I swear..." Lois tells him. No ideas, though, on what it is she is talking to him about.
 12 years ago '04        #53
space
space
episode preview

10-19-2005, 07:11 PM         #54
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preview looks good...cant wait til tommorrow
 10-20-2005, 06:05 PM         #55
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smallville Tonight....watch It
 12 years ago '04        #56
space
space
just got off work..how was it?
 10-20-2005, 08:38 PM         #57
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, it was crazy. aquaman was off the hook. lois catching feelings for him.

the next episode is really random for some reason.
 12 years ago '04        #58
space
space
thank you sir pimpin
 12 years ago '05        #59
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
what a good ep... next weeks looks good as well: a devilish/vampirish lana as a sorority girl :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #60
space
space
after next week's episode the spoilers get kind of skimpy..i think that they are purposely hiding the rest of the season because it's never been that way up until now....

but yo...i finally saw this week's episode and yeah it was hot...i love how they threw all the references to things to come in there like when they were talking about JLA and how they kept calling Clark super and everything and then the end really set the tone for things to come between lois and clark....gonne be a great season indeed and lex is clearly evil now..i don't think that there's any good guy left in him at all....

i found out that there are supposed to be multiple deaths this season not just one like Jor-El told clark...it's supposed to be main characters so y'all be on the lookout to see if that's true.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy