The Official Smallville Thread (News, General Info, Discussion and Possible Spoilers)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2005, 11:13 AM         #21
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea post it up
this sucks ima miss tonights episode bcuz i have tickets to go watch that new movie bout workin at the restaurant
i forget its name
but yea i got ticktes for a 730 showing of it tonight so ima go check it out
 10-06-2005, 03:40 PM         #22
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word, let me know if that movie is good, ill

this spoiler looks good...gonna be a good episode, tonight
 10-06-2005, 08:06 PM         #23
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha clark kicked lex's a.ss and he got lana's draws...bout time
 10-06-2005, 08:38 PM         #24
nike6765 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know where i can get last weeks episode
 12 years ago '04        #25
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
yess yess great episode
 12 years ago '05        #26
beeayeohh 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
yeah good ep.. wonder if/when clark gets his powers back?
 12 years ago '04        #27
space
space
next week's spoilers coming soon...
 10-10-2005, 06:35 PM         #28
pUrEpInOy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got the soundtracks??? pm me if u do....
 12 years ago '04        #29
space
space
i had the first talon mix..lemme see if i can find it
 10-11-2005, 01:08 PM         #30
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whens that spoiler coming up??
 10-11-2005, 03:45 PM         #31
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILL-NoisE (CHI) said:
whens that spoiler coming up??
exactly
 12 years ago '04        #32
space
space
SPOILER WARNING/ DISCLAIMER

Episode #5-3: "Hidden" Air Date: October 13, 2005

Written By: Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders
Directed By: Whitney Ransick
Guest Stars: James Marsters (Professor Fine), Johnny Lewis (Gabriel)

- Professor Milton Fine (played by James Marsters) is formally introduced in this episode.

The WB's Official Description:
- CLARK IS SHOT! - Chloe (Allison Mack) is warned by Gabriel (guest star Johnny Lewis) that he is going to set off a missile and obliterate all of Smallville. Still stripped of his super powers, Clark confronts Gabriel and ends up getting shot. In the hospital, Clark flatlines and his fate is left in Jor-El's hands. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) believes Lionel (John Glover) has the key to open the spaceship. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6403).

TV Guide's Description:
- Clark is shot and Chloe is kidnapped by a computer wiz who has programmed a missile to annihilate Smallville in hopes of ridding the world of the town's "meteor freaks." Elsewhere, Lex questions Lana about the spaceship she saw. Gabriel: Johnny Lewis.

Teaser (scene edited/changed 7/26/05):
- The episode starts with a Lieutenant Bledsoe inside a control room. He holds a gun. Someone sneaks up behind him, seemingly out of nowhere. It's a young man named Gabriel. He demands Bledsoe's help in opening a door with two key holes simultaneously fifteen feet apart. He threatens Bledsoe and says that if he doesn't help, he'll finish Bledsoe's colleague Taylor, who is unconscious on the floor. They get in, and Gabriel then turns and drills a bullet into Bledsoe, k!lling him. He then rotates and fires into Taylor, and then attaches something to a cell phone and dials.

And then the action moves to outside of the Talon...
- Where we see Chloe's VW with a "Met U" bumpersticker. Her car is filled with all of the things she'll need to relocate for college - computer, clothes, lamps, and that sort of thing. She answers her cell phone... and the caller is Gabriel, the guy you saw in the previous scene. He calls Chloe and warns her to get out of town. He says "How much time did I spend at the Torch helping you chase 'the' big story?... In one hour, you're going to get it."
- Gabriel sets down his phone. A digital clock ticks down, and behind it is a large Plexiglas window. Beyond the window is a cylindrical metal form. There's a painted American flag on its tubular structure, with the words "United States of America" beside it. It's an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. I smell trouble...

Later...
- Clark and Chloe discuss the call she received from Gabriel. He tells her that her approach to journalism apparently got someone's attention. "Either way, he trusts you. Maybe we don't have to search every silo," Clark tells her.
- Chloe improvises, and calls Gabriel pretending she has had car troubles. We learn that Sheriff Adams wasn't able to trace the number for some reason. Clark pushes the VW Bug off to the side of the road into the gravel. The script bits say "Clark strains with all of his human strength," which implies that his powers may still be gone.

Sheriff Adams Investigates
- Sheriff Adams goes to a missile silo to find out what's going on, and finds that it's empty. "The signal didn't come from here," a soldier tells her.

Clark and Chloe Investigate Too!
- Clark and Chloe end up at Gabriel's farm house. As they enter, they see Gabriel has his own version of a Wall of Weird - articles about meteor freaks are plastered on the wall. Chloe makes a reference to "those of us who can't crush metal with our bare hands" right to Clark, so yep, she and him have definitely talked by now.

In a Luthorcorp warehouse...
- We see the black spaceship! But that's all we know about that!

Continued next post......
 12 years ago '04        #33
space
space
Lex Tries To Get Into The Ship
- Lex meets with a technician who is using different types of lasers to try and break into the black ship from the season finale. "For every question in the universe, there is an answer," Lex tells him. "If you find that task too challenging, I'll find someone who doesn't."

Lex Confronts Lionel
- Lex then goes to visit Lionel at Belle Reve.
- Lex demands that Lionel tells him what the Kryptonian symbols mean. Lex accuses him of playing games, like he did when he did the "blind routine" or when he was pretending to be "born again."
- "You can never open it," Lionel tells Lex. "Only he can open it."

And then...
- Chloe and Gabriel meet up. Gabriel offers to take Chloe with him. Clark tackles him, but gets elbowed in the face, which makes him bleed. A gunshot rings out. Clark has been shot, right in front of Chloe. Gabriel takes Chloe, shoves a gun to her side, and demands that she comes with him.

In Act Three...
- Gabriel's taken Chloe with him and we learn that the second meteor shower has left behind 10 times "more rock" than the first meteor shower did. It sounds like Gabriel wants to destroy Smallville so there will be no more meteor freaks. We also learn Gabriel's dad had always warned him about "the meteor freaks in this town."

At Smallville Medical Center...
- Clark is rushed into Smallville Medical Center. Jonathan and Martha see him in the corridor, and are told he's been shot. The ER doctor tells him that it looks like the bullet has pierced Clark's lung. "Bullet?" Jonathan asks, surprised. Clark is wheeled into the operating room.
- Lana visits the hospital as soon as she hears Clark has been shot. "They found Chloe's car in a ditch and Clark had been shot," Jonathan tells her.

In Act Four...
- Lana walks down the corridor with a doctor with a somber look on her face. It's obvious what's happened. The ER doctor gives the Kents some bad news. "We lost him," the doctor says. Suddenly, a nurse runs up to the doctor's side, a bit rattled. "We've got a problem."
- The Doctor, Lana, Jonathan, and Martha run to Clark's room, to find the bed is empty. Cut to:

The Fortress of Solitude
- Clark wakes as bright, reflected light dances on his skin. What happens next? We don't know, but this is going to be hard to explain to Lana, that's for sure!

And in case you were wondering...
- Clark DOES get his powers back at episode's end
 10-11-2005, 08:53 PM         #34
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thx for the spoiler

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don Savant again.
 12 years ago '04        #35
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Can someone drop the first 2 Episodes of Season 5?? I've missed both of them so far unfortunately.. :(

It'd be much appreciated.
 10-13-2005, 11:16 AM         #36
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another Thursday has come around.

next episode tonight at 8pm
 12 years ago '04        #37
space
space
yea-yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and i'm off..i'll be babysitting so i know i'll get to see this one...
 10-13-2005, 08:07 PM         #38
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, im glad clark got his powers back but i dont see y he just tells lana and stop lyin to her. and who is supposed to die?

aquaman...next week should be a good episode.
 12 years ago '04        #39
space
space
yooooo that episode was bananas.....
 10-13-2005, 08:28 PM         #40
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a great episode, i was shocked at the preview to see aquaman is gonna be in it, i wonder whos supposed to die

whered pete go in the show?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy