Interesting Facts About Puffs Street Ties to Supreme, Wolf + more

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-27-2005, 07:04 AM         #1
25827 pageviews
18 comments


HipHop_is-Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting Facts About Puffs Street Ties to Supreme, Wolf + more
 

 
Shyne was cool with Hamo, , Wolf, Black Child and peeps in Brooklyn Vietnam and Queenz. If you seen the Beef dvd Shyne is in the back laughing when they interviewed Black Child saying he stabbed 50 up.

When Shyne and Puff had beef with Matthew Scar Alllen at the club NY shooting that n*gga fled to Maryland and didnt want to make any statements.

50 had problems with Cigar, Supreme, Tata, and Hamo. Puff is down with Cigar, its been quoted in his rhymes and magazines.

50 was on the Howard Stern show few weeks a go, he was all scared to diss Puff, like I never said **** like that and the media made it different about the Fiddy Diddy thing.

On Diddys New joint Godfather he claims to be only Godfather, when Shyne been using that image. He also shouts out the Supreme Team at the beginning of the track.

Puff has millions of thugs on salary, got Suges peeps murdered, Dude is shiesty he makes the white people think he this sensitive, caring person who loves music and ****, on the low he ordering hits. I think Puff runs **** in NY






puff is connected but shyne is connected as well...... But yeah puff got mad power in New York...... its smart for him to act all sensitive in the public so then when sh*t goes down, nobody will look at him......but sometimes i think if puff was so connected why hasnt suge been k!lled yet...... it makes me think sometimes that puff got biggie k!lled and suge got pac k!lled.....what if suge and puff were cool from the beginning and did all this sh*t to sell records and make money...puff was the one forcing biggie to go out LA....and i always wondered why pac looked so scared in the picture in the car wit suge....what if suge told pac right be4 he was takin the pic that he was gonna get k!lled and he couldnt do anything about it









yea cuz in the beginning it was mainly suge and puffy beefing....biggie and pac were just thrown in the mix.....this sh*t just makes u think if suge and puffy had this whole sh*t planned out.

biggie and pac was mad tight
puff and his extortioners wanted pac on bad boy
pac said no then he gets robbed and shot
pac then turns his back on biggie and goes to jail
suge comes to rescue pac
suge has complete control over pac since he bailed him out
suge gets pac to jump orlando(who was cool wit suge's peeps)
pac murdered
year later biggie for some reason goes out LA
puff drives in a diff. car thats ahead of biggie's car
big murdered
3 hrs after big was k!lled, puff is on the plane back to NY,he doesnt even stay wit his "best friend"
whos alive in the end?
puff and suge...the 2 same people or were beefing originally in the beginning.
whos making money off there dead artist?
puff and suge





Puffy Had the East Coast most notourious hit man on salary who was also his cousin..

Anthony "Wolf" Jones who is dead btw now

Puffy is a G... Don't get it twisted..

Wolf Sprayed suges best friend right infront of suge in ATL... True Story

Taken from sohh

18 comments for "Interesting Facts About Puffs Street Ties to Supreme, Wolf + more"

 12 years ago '04        #2
elawhor 
space
avatar space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
damn u don't wanna think its tru but that read had some good points...man that's crazy!!...

holla
 12 years ago '04        #3
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 HipHop_is-Black said:
Puffy Had the East Coast most notourious hit man on salary who was also his cousin..

Anthony "Wolf" Jones who is dead btw now

Puffy is a G... Don't get it twisted..

Wolf Sprayed suges best friend right infront of suge in ATL... True Story

Taken from sohh
Didnt the leader of BMF Meech k!ll Wolf? How is it Young Jezzy doing videos with Puff?
 09-27-2005, 08:51 AM         #4
HipHop_is-Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Didnt the leader of BMF Meech k!ll Wolf? How is it Young Jezzy doing videos with Puff?
Yup, but BMF is supposed to have been extorting puff as far as I know, so thatís explains that.

Them BMF cats is crazy, dude just murked wolf and his homey like it was nothing, then got off without to much drama
 12 years ago '05        #5
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 HipHop_is-Black said:
Shyne was cool with Hamo, , Wolf, Black Child and peeps in Brooklyn Vietnam and Queenz. If you seen the Beef dvd Shyne is in the back laughing when they interviewed Black Child saying he stabbed 50 up.

When Shyne and Puff had beef with Matthew Scar Alllen at the club NY shooting that n*gga fled to Maryland and didnt want to make any statements.

50 had problems with Cigar, Supreme, Tata, and Hamo. Puff is down with Cigar, its been quoted in his rhymes and magazines.

50 was on the Howard Stern show few weeks a go, he was all scared to diss Puff, like I never said **** like that and the media made it different about the Fiddy Diddy thing.

On Diddys New joint Godfather he claims to be only Godfather, when Shyne been using that image. He also shouts out the Supreme Team at the beginning of the track.

Puff has millions of thugs on salary, got Suges peeps murdered, Dude is shiesty he makes the white people think he this sensitive, caring person who loves music and ****, on the low he ordering hits. I think Puff runs **** in NY






puff is connected but shyne is connected as well...... But yeah puff got mad power in New York...... its smart for him to act all sensitive in the public so then when sh*t goes down, nobody will look at him......but sometimes i think if puff was so connected why hasnt suge been k!lled yet...... it makes me think sometimes that puff got biggie k!lled and suge got pac k!lled.....what if suge and puff were cool from the beginning and did all this sh*t to sell records and make money...puff was the one forcing biggie to go out LA....and i always wondered why pac looked so scared in the picture in the car wit suge....what if suge told pac right be4 he was takin the pic that he was gonna get k!lled and he couldnt do anything about it









yea cuz in the beginning it was mainly suge and puffy beefing....biggie and pac were just thrown in the mix.....this sh*t just makes u think if suge and puffy had this whole sh*t planned out.

biggie and pac was mad tight
puff and his extortioners wanted pac on bad boy
pac said no then he gets robbed and shot
pac then turns his back on biggie and goes to jail
suge comes to rescue pac
suge has complete control over pac since he bailed him out
suge gets pac to jump orlando(who was cool wit suge's peeps)
pac murdered
year later biggie for some reason goes out LA
puff drives in a diff. car thats ahead of biggie's car
big murdered
3 hrs after big was k!lled, puff is on the plane back to NY,he doesnt even stay wit his "best friend"
whos alive in the end?
puff and suge...the 2 same people or were beefing originally in the beginning.
whos making money off there dead artist?
puff and suge





Puffy Had the East Coast most notourious hit man on salary who was also his cousin..

Anthony "Wolf" Jones who is dead btw now

Puffy is a G... Don't get it twisted..

Wolf Sprayed suges best friend right infront of suge in ATL... True Story

Taken from sohh
damn man i understand some love hip hop gossip but wasn't 50 shot up for doing the same thing you doing..dropping alot of names recklessly....nones of these dudes knew hamo(rip) or cigar so why tell it....hip hop police must be salivating
 09-27-2005, 09:46 AM         #6
HipHop_is-Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
damn man i understand some love hip hop gossip but wasn't 50 shot up for doing the same thing you doing..dropping alot of names recklessly....nones of these dudes knew hamo(rip) or cigar so why tell it....hip hop police must be salivating

Read the bottom of the post, taken from SOHH, damn stop skimming through and read man....................this is already out there
 12 years ago '04        #7
K1DWONDER 
space
avatar space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 4 4
damn good read, pac and big was real cool back in the day,sh*t is fu*k up mayne.
 09-27-2005, 10:16 AM         #8
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See my sig.....
 09-27-2005, 10:21 AM         #9
INVAZN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how you put it all together.....I know theres ties to Jimmy henchmen tooo.....but thats a whole another story....
Also Puff is not that innocent fu*king guy he makes himself out to be....he fu*ked over shyne...but shyne aint no snitch.
and Pac had all the reason to believe Puff set that all up.....actin glike you dont know why all of sudden Pac get ran up on in front of the studio you invited him to come record at....EVEN biggies mom dont like him for many reason..
 12 years ago '04        #10
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i wouldnt put it past it.. i think puff had b i g murked.. and i also believe he's connected to the underground world
 12 years ago '05        #11
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Oh ya puff has some massive street cred... Being on the martha stewart show and trying to make her rap... thats gangsta


Last edited by g0tt1; 09-27-2005 at 11:05 AM..
 09-27-2005, 11:35 AM         #12
All4n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
Oh ya puff has some massive street cred... Being on the martha stewart show and trying to make her rap... thats gangsta
Did you not read it either? Read this part again or for the first time.

Puff has millions of thugs on salary, got Suges peeps murdered, Dude is shiesty he makes the white people think he this sensitive, caring person who loves music and ****, on the low he ordering hits. I think Puff runs **** in NY
 12 years ago '05        #13
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
yea cuz in the beginning it was mainly suge and puffy beefing....biggie and pac were just thrown in the mix.....this sh*t just makes u think if suge and puffy had this whole sh*t planned out.

biggie and pac was mad tight
puff and his extortioners wanted pac on bad boy
pac said no then he gets robbed and shot
pac then turns his back on biggie and goes to jail
suge comes to rescue pac
suge has complete control over pac since he bailed him out
suge gets pac to jump orlando(who was cool wit suge's peeps)
pac murdered
year later biggie for some reason goes out LA
puff drives in a diff. car thats ahead of biggie's car
big murdered
3 hrs after big was k!lled, puff is on the plane back to NY,he doesnt even stay wit his "best friend"
whos alive in the end?
puff and suge...the 2 same people or were beefing originally in the beginning.
whos making money off there dead artist?
puff and suge

pretty crazy.. but still, let them n*ggas Rest in peace.

suge gon get wuts comin to him, and so will Puff. Karma always comes back for u.
 09-27-2005, 11:50 AM         #14
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn when boxden turned into tha snitch network. stop puttin ppl biz in tha street.
 09-27-2005, 11:52 AM         #15
stfukthnx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
logicalkid, please post this bullsh*t on your old name. I mean it's not like noone hates you already.

No need to make a new name.
 09-27-2005, 12:47 PM         #16
GrownMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOES ANYONE ELSE REALLY STILL CARE??? I MEAN IT'S fu*kING 2005....IN A YEAR THIS sh*t WILL HAVE HAPPENED A DEACADE AGO....LETS GET OFF THEIR NUTS AND FOCUS ON REAL ARTISTS LIKE YOUNG JEEZY AND CASSIDY....GEEEEEZ!!!!

**hopes someone understands that last sentence was sarcasm before Jeezy fans start propping me**
 09-27-2005, 12:57 PM         #17
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you guys really have a lot of time on your hands, first off thats stupid as hell to suggest, do you know how much more money Puff would have made if Biggie was still alive today. Use your head.............................................. ....................................Then you guys always talk so much sh*t like you have any idea of whats going on and who is connected to who and all this other garbage. Do you guys think that somehow you internet kids who read rumors on the internet really have any idea about sh*t, everything you read is hearsay, the only people that really know what went on in all these different situations are the police and people that were there, you guys always coming up with these bullsh*t conspiract theories thinking you solved the whole thing before the police and sh*t, give it a rest with all your bullsh*t theories
 12 years ago '04        #18
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
diddys dad was a thug and got murdered...
diddy still a homo to me for snitchin on shyne
The Gary Group gave props
 
 12 years ago '04        #19
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
ANyone with Puffs amount of money can have mad k!llers on the pay roll.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy