NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Gtownkid04 said:
damn i didn't know left hand pounds were supposed to be disrespectful. yall NY n*ggas on some dumb sh*t
you ever give someone the pound wit ya right hand and they used they left hand?

it's pure disrespect unless they got sumtin in their right hand or some sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #82
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,871 | Props total: 71 71
and fu*k dame dash is the only reason that cam would spit the dame don't rap line. you might be right about the 100 mil bein about jay, but the dame don'r rap is def a response to fu*k Dame Dash
 12 years ago '04        #83
Gtownkid04 
space
space
damn and i still only got responses by NY dudes. jsut wondering if this is a nation wide thing and i missed it or if it's just a NY thing. n*ggas are busy, sheeeiit. if i wanna dsrespect i'm not even gonna acknowledge you with a look.
 09-27-2005, 08:47 PM         #84
jumpoff0421  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay would slatter them dudes for real Juelz is the only hot one and he dont even want it either but I think it aint gonna pop for real cause they was all together on Jezzy video set.
 09-27-2005, 08:48 PM         #85
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
who bans for learning something new? i'm saying is this like when yall are all gathered standing in one spot or does this also apply to times when you might be passing by, like if a n*ggas on the phone going to class holding that sh*t in my right hand i might pass by like 15 people and dap them up with the left and there have never been any problems. educate me please. plus i couldn't ban you even if i wanted to.
tru my fault for soundin d!ck.

nah you NEVER give left hand pounds or shakes. if u talkin on the phone with ur right you switch hands.

left hand pounds are for like when u wanna let ur beef known. or when u say what up to someone u are like iffy with.

ive seen some serious beef go down over that sh*t, its like a goodfellas thing or a mafia movie kinda thing. its all about respect, and left hand sh*ts are lower than no respect.

think about it, when u shake hands with someome its with ur right, givin dap or sayin what up to some one is the same thing... just the street way
-mike
 09-27-2005, 08:50 PM         #86
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and while before i made this thread i thought it was about just jay, now i admit it can be about peedi and the gunz but jay is def in their too.

hes goin at all of them
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #87
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Mike06_10pm said:
tru my fault for soundin d!ck.
It's cool, I was on my a**hole sh*t too.
 12 years ago '04        #88
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 UknowWhatItIs said:
ever listened to DI 1? or Come Home With Me?
take that comment back fo real DI>>any jay cd besides RD... Real Talk 2 cds of crack music, real sh*t
di 1 was dope but that sh*t wasnt even better than blueprint 2
 12 years ago '04        #89
8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 0 0
 HumanCrakk said:
he aint beefin wit j hes just speakin the truth hes showing where his loyalty is at him and j never got a long prolly cuz cam was just too gully for jay
either way tho it aint sh*t

Cam had beef wit Jay since the days of SDE so the sh*t has always been simmering
 12 years ago '05        #90
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Originally Posted by Mike06_10pm
tru my fault for soundin d*ck.

Gtownkid04 said:

This might be the first time I've seen someone squash something on BX :applause:
Props
 09-30-2005, 03:12 PM         #91
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS n*gga AND HIS STUPID JAY Z IS OVERRATED THREADS! WHITE BOYS DONT COUNT WHEN IT COMES TO J HOV SHUT THE fu*k UP! ACTUALLY EM SAID JAY WAS THE HOTTEST SO ARE U GONNA STOP BLEACHING YOUR HAIR CAUSE EM THINKS JAY IS HOTTER THEN HIM!

playon said:
fu*k jayz most overrated rapper in da game way tooo any d!ckriders not dat dipset are any better jay is a good rapper dats it get off his d!ck he aint no nas
 09-30-2005, 03:13 PM         #92
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the n*gga thats supportin the dip whack unit! Jay will eat Cam "Oh Boy" a.ss alive period!
 09-30-2005, 03:34 PM         #93
YoungBattle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would Cam diss young gunz when he was on their 1st cd
as well as juelz??
plus juelz once said "no disrespect, but ive been going for the throne before jay retired"

and oh yeah
SAS dissed Dame .....sas is part of the diplomats
u know..mega and mayhem..
this is confusing.
 09-30-2005, 03:43 PM         #94
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
i am by far not on jays d!ck at all. note the sig who i like. not that i dont like jay but its been dipset all day since immunity 1

... and i dont know about jay murkin all of dipset. JR is a fu*kin beast. go listen to stop and go, its all i gotta say.

cam is nice, dont fu*kin bring the fruity looty sh*t in here cause its a sick line. just a line for haters that dont understand hes talkin about Louis Vituon to hate on. if jay said it all his d!ckriders would say its the greatest line ever, period.

can someone answer my question where dame is at
-mike
:banghead: :finger: :thumbsdow

You are an idiot you can't be serious Jr hotter than Jay-z shoot yourself Hell Rell is the hottest in the dips but they ain't fu*king with jay believe that. If it ain't Nas it shouldn't even be a discussion but you need to take the dips set balls out your mouth for a minute and take a breath because your becoming delussional from lack of oxygen
 12 years ago '04        #95
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
all this beef crap is ignorant and immature

grown men obsessing over each other

this is why black people can't advance cause they are too busy hating on the next black person

shyts sickening
:thumbsdow
 12 years ago '05        #96
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,841 | Props total: 1527 1527
jay-z is garbage, nas murdered him wit ether

jigga's f*g**t a.ss in just an earlier version of 50 cent

a n*gga who tricked most of the white population into thinkin he's good
 09-30-2005, 04:06 PM         #97
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:

this is why black people can't advance cause they are too busy hating on the next black person

shyts sickening
:finger:
That was a great speech but you have a picture of a fu*king child molester on you screen you are the weakest link goodbye
 09-30-2005, 04:08 PM         #98
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
jay-z is garbage, nas murdered him wit ether

jigga's f*g**t a.ss in just an earlier version of 50 cent

a n*gga who tricked most of the white population into thinkin he's good
:finger: :banghead: :thumbsdow

Somebody shoot this guy right here man you are the dumbest ever you think Sheek is hot he's the early version of the worst fu*king rapper ever
 09-30-2005, 05:39 PM         #99
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU WORHIP THE HOMO THUG R.MOLESTER KELLY YOUR GAY

memyselfni said:

shyts sickening
 09-30-2005, 06:36 PM         #100
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
:banghead: :finger: :thumbsdow

You are an idiot you can't be serious Jr hotter than Jay-z shoot yourself Hell Rell is the hottest in the dips but they ain't fu*king with jay believe that. If it ain't Nas it shouldn't even be a discussion but you need to take the dips set balls out your mouth for a minute and take a breath because your becoming delussional from lack of oxygen
STFU ur laaaammmmeeeeeeee. when did i say JR is hotter than Jay-z. right go read again idiot. i said i dont know about jay-z murkin all of the dips, JR is a beast.

and nas vs. jay-z is old, they aint beefin no more, get out of that era please.

and the homo joke? ha ur funny [/sarcasim] real cool 3rd grade sh*t. you cant even make a vaild argument.

and then u have the balls(no homo) to come into MY thread and try sonnin like 3 people with ur posts.

your a hater and thats cool but take ur garbage somewhere else
-mike
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy