Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2005, 11:46 AM         #61
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a subliminal at jay. tha dame don't rap part is because most ppl in ny thought jay was talkin to dame on tha diamonds rmx(in response to tha source or xxl that had dame and cam on tha cover). and tha last line isn't supportin'. it's so pardon my back. n*gga sayin pardon him turnin his back and sayin what up or givin u a left hand pound. since both r seen as disrespectful
 09-27-2005, 12:59 PM         #62
S-A-K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao cams career = over
 12 years ago '05        #63
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 2346 2346
 Mike T said:
This is funny Jay would single-handly lyrically murda Dipset. Juelz is nice,J.R is nice, Hell Rell is nice. But Jay's a beast.
u forgot to mention k!lla..cuz jay woiuld also murk him anyday lyrically
 12 years ago '05        #64
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
jay-z's old a.ss don't want no beef n*gga is vegetarian

didn't he learn from his last beef when nas served him?

o well, time to see jay-z publically get a whoopin again

dipset all day
 09-27-2005, 03:16 PM         #65
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
at you sayin to wait to gossip and its a bi*ch tip when u do the same thing

and for the people sayin its to peddi or the gunaz, they dont have a 100 mil. look at the lines
-mike
Nah, it's called patience and showing the maturation over a little girl in the sandbox talking about what happened last night on 106 & Park.

Like I said, Cam and Jay WILL most likely bump heads just because he's the best Dame really has in status right now. But whose to say he's really talking to Jay anyway? I just got some new Jim Jones sh*t where he gave a shout to Hova. So like I said, quit digging for drama and wait until we hear how Hova himself speculates these little subliminals, and who he really has beef with, huh? It'd be great.

Until then, quit trying too hard to amp sh*t up. Some of yall sound like Canibus fans everytime someone says something about him on a record.

Last edited by adrush; 09-27-2005 at 03:18 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #66
buk 
space
space
$829 | Props total: 81 81
this is just stupid...jay would murdah cam...
and if you think different...yall...dont kno shiet
 12 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
i guess i don't know sh*t then ^^ jay-z can't murder a fly
 09-27-2005, 06:04 PM         #68
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:

and for the people sayin its to peddi or the gunaz, they dont have a 100 mil. look at the lines
-mike
I thought it was pretty clear he was talking to Jigga...
"I'm rapin Def Jam 'til I'm the hundred million man" - Jay Z
 09-27-2005, 06:05 PM         #69
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i guess i don't know sh*t then ^^ jay-z can't murder a fly
I agree... you don't know sh*t.
 09-27-2005, 06:31 PM         #70
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is gonna get jay lol I can see it now gettin outta control you know its going to be all over hot 97 jim jones Im going to smack that silly grandpa hat right off his head and you know what The goonies is comin

How is Juelz going to respond he's on def jam
 12 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Jay Z = Most Overrated Rapper In The History Of Rap
 12 years ago '04        #72
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 playon said:
fu*k jayz most overrated rapper in da game way tooo any d!ckriders not dat dipset are any better jay is a good rapper dats it get off his d!ck he aint no nas

true! he OVERRATED then a motherfu*ker!
 09-27-2005, 07:30 PM         #73
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint beefin wit j hes just speakin the truth hes showing where his loyalty is at him and j never got a long prolly cuz cam was just too gully for jay
either way tho it aint sh*t
 09-27-2005, 07:39 PM         #74
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peedi made a whole song dissin Dame. What's up son?
 09-27-2005, 08:15 PM         #75
Lee_De_General  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i recall readin or seeing an interview a couple of years back when wayne said he was fu*kin wiht a label with cam so of course he fu*kz with cam....... jay-z like his idol but being on a song doesnt mean sh*t (except if your 50 cent and jadakiss and fat joes on a s ong with ja rule [so homo])
 12 years ago '05        #76
CONNman 3 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 20 20
I forget the actual date, but sometime in October he'll be in NY doing a concert for power 105.1. Said he's gona air nukkahs out!
 12 years ago '04        #77
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Mike06_10pm said:

-mike
and jay has more than a 100 mil. it was just a number thrown out. at thinking cam knows any real numbers. plus peedi and neef are the only ones who dissed dame, and neef's diss was just verbal, no rap sh*t, so it's more than likely about peedi
 12 years ago '04        #78
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 sparta-ent said:
it was a subliminal at jay. tha dame don't rap part is because most ppl in ny thought jay was talkin to dame on tha diamonds rmx(in response to tha source or xxl that had dame and cam on tha cover). and tha last line isn't supportin'. it's so pardon my back. n*gga sayin pardon him turnin his back and sayin what up or givin u a left hand pound. since both r seen as disrespectful
damn i didn't know left hand pounds were supposed to be disrespectful. yall NY n*ggas on some dumb sh*t
 09-27-2005, 08:37 PM         #79
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
damn i didn't know left hand pounds were supposed to be disrespectful. yall NY n*ggas on some dumb sh*t
what? everyone whos anyone knows left hand pounds are disrepectful. its somethin u do when u want to make it know theres a problem or ur just sayin what up cause u have to.

::thefu*k:: im in shock right now. i cant believe people dont know that, somethin in like the gangsta loyalty rule book and then have the balls to say im on some dumb sh*t. fu*k outta here.

and he didnt just "throw out a number" esp. a specific number like that when jay talks about being the "100 million boy"

....thought MODS were supposed to know a thing or too.

**awaits gettin banned but oh fu*kin well**
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #80
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Mike06_10pm said:
what? everyone whos anyone knows left hand pounds are disrepectful. its somethin u do when u want to make it know theres a problem or ur just sayin what up cause u have to.

::thefu*k:: im in shock right now. i cant believe people dont know that, somethin in like the gangsta loyalty rule book and then have the balls to say im on some dumb sh*t. fu*k outta here.

and he didnt just "throw out a number" esp. a specific number like that when jay talks about being the "100 million boy"

....thought MODS were supposed to know a thing or too.

**awaits gettin banned but oh fu*kin well**
-mike
who bans for learning something new? i'm saying is this like when yall are all gathered standing in one spot or does this also apply to times when you might be passing by, like if a n*ggas on the phone going to class holding that sh*t in my right hand i might pass by like 15 people and dap them up with the left and there have never been any problems. educate me please. plus i couldn't ban you even if i wanted to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy