Cam vs. Jay-Z has begun

view more...

most viewed right now
100 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
20 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #51
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 102 102
Peedi Crack has been the only "rapper" to diss dame (since dame dont rap). It was fairly public comments also he made following the release of a couple of songs that DIRECTLY diss dame-no subliminals. Peedi's been real vocal wit his displeasure wit Dame.

Those lines tho thinly veiled disses refer to Peedi, but i think Cam had some "issue" to want it to be at Jay-Z.

blah... these battles are lame tho considering id much rather a REALLY Dope album than a bunch of diss tracks on mixtapes and sh*t.

09-27-2005, 08:22 AM         #52
adidasdude76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those of you who can't think cam can put out an effective diss record, i suggest you go to u-mad.net and peep k!lla over nas' "hate me now" beat. k!lla spits that real talk, and definiately murks nas hard.

how many grams in an ounce?
how many ounces in an eighth?
how many eighths in a ki?
shorty stay in you place,
before the AK's in your face,
R. Kelly your daughter,
have my way with her face

better than anything nas shot at cam in "zone out", and jim jones wildin' out is straight comedy.

09-27-2005, 09:25 AM         #53
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adidasdude76 said
for those of you who can't think cam can put out an effective diss record, i suggest you go to u-mad.net and peep k!lla over nas' "hate me now" beat. k!lla spits that real talk, and definiately murks nas hard.

how many grams in an ounce?
how many ounces in an eighth?
how many eighths in a ki?
shorty stay in you place,
before the AK's in your face,
R. Kelly your daughter,
have my way with her face

better than anything nas shot at cam in "zone out", and jim jones wildin' out is straight comedy.
lol @ this sh*t...do you not remember he apologized for saying this on BET later?

"Yesterday, on BET's Rap City, Cam'ron apologized to Nas' deceased mother and his 7-year-old daughter. In a rap, Cam said a number of things aimed at Nas' family and referred to the R. Kelly case with regards to Nas' daughter. "I said some things out of character. I'm just apologizing, because I'm a grown man," Cam said. Clips of the apology can be viewed on BET.com."

(it's way far down the page, just about half way)

yea that's real gangsta....

and on zone out nas doesn't even dedicate a verse to cam...he wasn't even trying...

Last edited by shonuff12; 09-27-2005 at 09:25 AM..

09-27-2005, 09:41 AM         #54
adidasdude76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he realized he stepped over the boundries and was a man about it. i still think thats a hot line even though its really overboard and disrepectful. but the other sh*t he got on nas with showed that cam could get gully on someone if he had to. and the fact that he didn't dedicate a verse to cam on zone was a non-factor, are you going to spit a bunch of sh*t at someone who "squashed" your beef because he took it too far? this is not game and 50 cent here, this is two dudes who had a beef, but knew when that sh*t had to be squashed.

not saying anything is even going to happen, because that sh*t on byrd call was spit at peedi, but hypothetically speaking, dipset vs. jay's crew would be at the very least entertaining. because the dips may be a huge underdog based on cam vs. jay being a headline type deal, they still could have interesting sh*t going on underneath that. sh*t like juelz and bleek, etc. not saying it'll even happen, because jay would much rather go at someone who directly runs his mouth (jim jones), but i bet we could get some enjoyment out of it at least.

13 years ago '05        #55
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 shonuff12 said
lol @ dudes thinking the dips can battle...have you not heard them going at mase? sh*t was weak as hell
good point they didnt even k!ll mase and i even forgot that was a diss track

juelz is that dude but what makes yall think they can battle mase won the battle by telling jimmy he will pray for them

13 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 HUMAN_CRACK said
but dipset is terrible compared to jay, one of his verses is better than their whole discography
ever listened to DI 1? or Come Home With Me?
take that comment back fo real DI>>any jay cd besides RD... Real Talk 2 cds of crack music, real sh*t

13 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Nas' House I Virginia line >> hate Me Now diss

13 years ago '05        #58
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said
take that comment back fo real DI>>any jay cd besides RD... Real Talk 2 cds of crack music, real sh*t
i dont know about that

13 years ago '04        #59
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 72 72
 UknowWhatItIs said
Wow....Im a Dip Fan an Jay fan and um.....thats reaaaaachin homie....I dont even think Jimmy would agree wit u an he hates the Roc....

09-27-2005, 11:22 AM         #60
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adidasdude76 said
so he realized he stepped over the boundries and was a man about it. i still think thats a hot line even though its really overboard and disrepectful. but the other sh*t he got on nas with showed that cam could get gully on someone if he had to. and the fact that he didn't dedicate a verse to cam on zone was a non-factor, are you going to spit a bunch of sh*t at someone who "squashed" your beef because he took it too far? this is not game and 50 cent here, this is two dudes who had a beef, but knew when that sh*t had to be squashed.

lol how is it a non-factor? it shows that nas wasn't even trying to go at the dips...

basically you are saying that cam had one hot line...which he then apologized for...then nas didn't go back at him b/c the thing was squashed...but cam murked nas? what kind of fu*ked up logic is that?

and if you really have beef with someone (not rap beef REAL beef) then you can't "take it to far" with a fu*king song...whole thing was on some made up sh*t if you have to apologize for it later on

09-27-2005, 11:46 AM         #61
sparta-ent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a subliminal at jay. tha dame don't rap part is because most ppl in ny thought jay was talkin to dame on tha diamonds rmx(in response to tha source or xxl that had dame and cam on tha cover). and tha last line isn't supportin'. it's so pardon my back. n*gga sayin pardon him turnin his back and sayin what up or givin u a left hand pound. since both r seen as disrespectful

09-27-2005, 12:59 PM         #62
S-A-K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao cams career = over

13 years ago '05        #63
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,362 | Props total: 3180 3180
 Mike T said
This is funny Jay would single-handly lyrically murda Dipset. Juelz is nice,J.R is nice, Hell Rell is nice. But Jay's a beast.
u forgot to mention k!lla..cuz jay woiuld also murk him anyday lyrically

13 years ago '05        #64
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 1855 1855
jay-z's old a.ss don't want no beef n*gga is vegetarian

didn't he learn from his last beef when nas served him?

o well, time to see jay-z publically get a whoopin again

dipset all day

09-27-2005, 03:16 PM         #65
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said
at you sayin to wait to gossip and its a bi*ch tip when u do the same thing

and for the people sayin its to peddi or the gunaz, they dont have a 100 mil. look at the lines
-mike
Nah, it's called patience and showing the maturation over a little girl in the sandbox talking about what happened last night on 106 & Park.

Like I said, Cam and Jay WILL most likely bump heads just because he's the best Dame really has in status right now. But whose to say he's really talking to Jay anyway? I just got some new Jim Jones sh*t where he gave a shout to Hova. So like I said, quit digging for drama and wait until we hear how Hova himself speculates these little subliminals, and who he really has beef with, huh? It'd be great.

Until then, quit trying too hard to amp sh*t up. Some of yall sound like Canibus fans everytime someone says something about him on a record.

Last edited by adrush; 09-27-2005 at 03:18 PM..

13 years ago '04        #66
buk 
space
space
$842 | Props total: 141 141
this is just stupid...jay would murdah cam...
and if you think different...yall...dont kno shiet

13 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 1855 1855
i guess i don't know sh*t then ^^ jay-z can't murder a fly

09-27-2005, 06:04 PM         #68
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said
at you sayin to wait to gossip and its a bi*ch tip when u do the same thing

and for the people sayin its to peddi or the gunaz, they dont have a 100 mil. look at the lines
-mike
I thought it was pretty clear he was talking to Jigga...
"I'm rapin Def Jam 'til I'm the hundred million man" - Jay Z

09-27-2005, 06:05 PM         #69
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said
i guess i don't know sh*t then ^^ jay-z can't murder a fly
I agree... you don't know sh*t.

09-27-2005, 06:31 PM         #70
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is gonna get jay lol I can see it now gettin outta control you know its going to be all over hot 97 jim jones Im going to smack that silly grandpa hat right off his head and you know what The goonies is comin

How is Juelz going to respond he's on def jam

13 years ago '05        #71
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,563 | Props total: 665 665
Jay Z = Most Overrated Rapper In The History Of Rap

13 years ago '04        #72
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,398 | Props total: 32 32
 playon said
fu*k jayz most overrated rapper in da game way tooo any d!ckriders not dat dipset are any better jay is a good rapper dats it get off his d!ck he aint no nas

true! he OVERRATED then a motherfu*ker!

09-27-2005, 07:30 PM         #73
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint beefin wit j hes just speakin the truth hes showing where his loyalty is at him and j never got a long prolly cuz cam was just too gully for jay
either way tho it aint sh*t

09-27-2005, 07:39 PM         #74
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peedi made a whole song dissin Dame. What's up son?

09-27-2005, 08:15 PM         #75
Lee_De_General  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i recall readin or seeing an interview a couple of years back when wayne said he was fu*kin wiht a label with cam so of course he fu*kz with cam....... jay-z like his idol but being on a song doesnt mean sh*t (except if your 50 cent and jadakiss and fat joes on a s ong with ja rule [so homo])

Home      

most viewed right now
+116online now  47
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  40
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
191 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  32
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  13
top 5 instagram thottie
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18