Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2005, 11:17 PM         #41
killin em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dipset bi*ch.

cam will k!ll this camel, like he k!lled nas, who k!lled jay.

fu*k you disbeleivers, wait and see bi*ches.
 12 years ago '04        #42
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
Cam on Bigger Picture sounds like a jay diss i always thought it sounded like it anyway...
 12 years ago '04        #43
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
 Mike06_10pm said:
obviously you havent seen the video. go watch it, you got enough to get in the jukebox. when cams rappin, all them lil kids are holdin up the ROC sign while hes talkin sh*t.

and originally when the song was first released on diplomat forums wayne wasnt in it. about a month later this version everyones hearin came out. cam had 2 verses and JR 1
-mike
Yep the version on that one clue tape didnt have Wayne on it either...
 09-26-2005, 11:26 PM         #44
killin em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ it wuz, and how funny is it that it wuz put out on rocafella, cam is a real n*gga.
 09-26-2005, 11:31 PM         #45
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, I got a fanTAStic idea.

How about we wait for October 27th when Doomsday drops, or a week or two earlier whenever it may leak early. And let's get off this speculation.

Jay and Cam will most likely bump heads, but that's Dame's best weapon right now, and Dipset has been knocking the ties to Rocafella for who knows how long now. Let some official sh*t jump off, then start this bi*ch gossip tip. Cam really coulda been throwing shots at Peedi, or the Gunnaz. It aint like record sales are the only thing The Roc was affiliated with. Damn...
 09-27-2005, 01:10 AM         #46
Aquariuzzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay wont make a diss to cam or dips, im sure he thinks that they all are below his level combined, atleast not a diss only aimed at them. maybe 8 bars that murder anything they could bring. i mean, lets be honest.

cam and dips are definitely the underdog, i know that.

yea but ya know..whatever...
 09-27-2005, 02:06 AM         #47
mixthein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't fu*k with the dips. You don't want to go to war noooooooooooooooooooo. Dipset too strong for youuuuuuuuuuuuu.
 09-27-2005, 05:39 AM         #48
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the dips, Jones had a hot album, Cam is nice, and Juelz and JR Writer are the future. Still though, who have any of them beaten in a battle? Jay-Z made one of the best 3 diss tracks ever, so I doubt Dipset can compare in a battle.
 09-27-2005, 07:03 AM         #49
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adrush said:
Hey, I got a fanTAStic idea.

How about we wait for October 27th when Doomsday drops, or a week or two earlier whenever it may leak early. And let's get off this speculation.

Jay and Cam will most likely bump heads, but that's Dame's best weapon right now, and Dipset has been knocking the ties to Rocafella for who knows how long now. Let some official sh*t jump off, then start this bi*ch gossip tip. Cam really coulda been throwing shots at Peedi, or the Gunnaz. It aint like record sales are the only thing The Roc was affiliated with. Damn...
at you sayin to wait to gossip and its a bi*ch tip when u do the same thing

and for the people sayin its to peddi or the gunaz, they dont have a 100 mil. look at the lines
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #50
slimsebi24 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 Mike T said:
This is funny Jay would single-handly lyrically murda Dipset. Juelz is nice,J.R is nice, Hell Rell is nice. But Jay's a beast.
Truth been told
 12 years ago '05        #51
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$974 | Props total: 94 94
Peedi Crack has been the only "rapper" to diss dame (since dame dont rap). It was fairly public comments also he made following the release of a couple of songs that DIRECTLY diss dame-no subliminals. Peedi's been real vocal wit his displeasure wit Dame.

Those lines tho thinly veiled disses refer to Peedi, but i think Cam had some "issue" to want it to be at Jay-Z.

blah... these battles are lame tho considering id much rather a REALLY Dope album than a bunch of diss tracks on mixtapes and sh*t.
 09-27-2005, 08:22 AM         #52
adidasdude76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those of you who can't think cam can put out an effective diss record, i suggest you go to u-mad.net and peep k!lla over nas' "hate me now" beat. k!lla spits that real talk, and definiately murks nas hard.

how many grams in an ounce?
how many ounces in an eighth?
how many eighths in a ki?
shorty stay in you place,
before the AK's in your face,
R. Kelly your daughter,
have my way with her face

better than anything nas shot at cam in "zone out", and jim jones wildin' out is straight comedy.
 09-27-2005, 09:25 AM         #53
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adidasdude76 said:
for those of you who can't think cam can put out an effective diss record, i suggest you go to u-mad.net and peep k!lla over nas' "hate me now" beat. k!lla spits that real talk, and definiately murks nas hard.

how many grams in an ounce?
how many ounces in an eighth?
how many eighths in a ki?
shorty stay in you place,
before the AK's in your face,
R. Kelly your daughter,
have my way with her face

better than anything nas shot at cam in "zone out", and jim jones wildin' out is straight comedy.
lol @ this sh*t...do you not remember he apologized for saying this on BET later?

"Yesterday, on BET's Rap City, Cam'ron apologized to Nas' deceased mother and his 7-year-old daughter. In a rap, Cam said a number of things aimed at Nas' family and referred to the R. Kelly case with regards to Nas' daughter. "I said some things out of character. I'm just apologizing, because I'm a grown man," Cam said. Clips of the apology can be viewed on BET.com."

(it's way far down the page, just about half way)

yea that's real gangsta....

and on zone out nas doesn't even dedicate a verse to cam...he wasn't even trying...

Last edited by shonuff12; 09-27-2005 at 09:25 AM..
 09-27-2005, 09:41 AM         #54
adidasdude76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he realized he stepped over the boundries and was a man about it. i still think thats a hot line even though its really overboard and disrepectful. but the other sh*t he got on nas with showed that cam could get gully on someone if he had to. and the fact that he didn't dedicate a verse to cam on zone was a non-factor, are you going to spit a bunch of sh*t at someone who "squashed" your beef because he took it too far? this is not game and 50 cent here, this is two dudes who had a beef, but knew when that sh*t had to be squashed.

not saying anything is even going to happen, because that sh*t on byrd call was spit at peedi, but hypothetically speaking, dipset vs. jay's crew would be at the very least entertaining. because the dips may be a huge underdog based on cam vs. jay being a headline type deal, they still could have interesting sh*t going on underneath that. sh*t like juelz and bleek, etc. not saying it'll even happen, because jay would much rather go at someone who directly runs his mouth (jim jones), but i bet we could get some enjoyment out of it at least.
 12 years ago '05        #55
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 shonuff12 said:
lol @ dudes thinking the dips can battle...have you not heard them going at mase? sh*t was weak as hell
good point they didnt even k!ll mase and i even forgot that was a diss track

juelz is that dude but what makes yall think they can battle mase won the battle by telling jimmy he will pray for them
 12 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
but dipset is terrible compared to jay, one of his verses is better than their whole discography
ever listened to DI 1? or Come Home With Me?
take that comment back fo real DI>>any jay cd besides RD... Real Talk 2 cds of crack music, real sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Nas' House I Virginia line >> hate Me Now diss
 12 years ago '05        #58
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 UknowWhatItIs said:
take that comment back fo real DI>>any jay cd besides RD... Real Talk 2 cds of crack music, real sh*t
i dont know about that
 12 years ago '04        #59
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Wow....Im a Dip Fan an Jay fan and um.....thats reaaaaachin homie....I dont even think Jimmy would agree wit u an he hates the Roc....
 09-27-2005, 11:22 AM         #60
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adidasdude76 said:
so he realized he stepped over the boundries and was a man about it. i still think thats a hot line even though its really overboard and disrepectful. but the other sh*t he got on nas with showed that cam could get gully on someone if he had to. and the fact that he didn't dedicate a verse to cam on zone was a non-factor, are you going to spit a bunch of sh*t at someone who "squashed" your beef because he took it too far? this is not game and 50 cent here, this is two dudes who had a beef, but knew when that sh*t had to be squashed.

lol how is it a non-factor? it shows that nas wasn't even trying to go at the dips...

basically you are saying that cam had one hot line...which he then apologized for...then nas didn't go back at him b/c the thing was squashed...but cam murked nas? what kind of fu*ked up logic is that?

and if you really have beef with someone (not rap beef REAL beef) then you can't "take it to far" with a fu*king song...whole thing was on some made up sh*t if you have to apologize for it later on
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy