Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
POW!!! 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 48 48
the funny thing is that 99% of all rappers feel the same way but are afraid to say it in public(white people buy records)....your favourite rapper is probably thinking the same sh*t as kanye lol
 12 years ago '05        #162
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4351 4351
Kanye talks 2much 4 his own good......he starts off ok by the time he done with everythin ur like WTF is wrong with this guy, he needs 2 get the ego in check
 12 years ago '04        #163
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
kanyes a friend with a white man who sells diamonds case fu*kin closed
 09-25-2005, 03:10 PM         #164
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Straight, make me the president of every other Racist hate aswell
Ok well make a thread some where and we can make huge list of every person who has ever said one slightly racist or stereotype comment. So here I will start I'd like to add every human on planet earth. :sleepy:
 09-25-2005, 03:15 PM         #165
CobraKaiz06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is Irrelevant but I love Kanyes determination and work ethic, it has inspired me to take a more ballz out approach to life
 12 years ago '04        #166
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 Evil G said:
Im Lovin Kanye Rite Now. I Dont See Y Ppl Hatin, When Hes Only Sayin Things Yall Wanted To Say But Neva Did Cuz Of Fear Of Wht Otha Ppl Might Think.
kanye cant even find his own identity, one day he's saying somehtin then the next day he's contradicting what he just said the day before....he's just a confused person to me.
 12 years ago '04        #167
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i see it like this..

if thats how he really feel about white people, he should keep it to him self

cuz 90% of his fans are white.
 12 years ago '05        #168
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
It's real nice to be black! I ain't gotta waste no time defending my love for hip-hop. I see others are catching feelings on here. lol. Forget Kanye y'all, keep buying into our culture. I have a lot of peoples that's eating real good from our culture's popularity. Buy buy buy white people, don't even think of stopping until i get me a piece too.
 12 years ago '04        #169
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye's taking it a lil too far now, the George Bush comment was cool with me cause it was true but man damn, that's not even necessary

But I won't lie that sh*t is funny when those MTV VJ's try to sound black when a rapper is on there. Carson Daly: "what's up dawg, for sure, for sure" lol

But it's not that serious, especially after hearing what he did with Late Registration
 12 years ago '05        #170
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Iam white and kanye has lost my respect as a person as an artist he makes good music but dude is a fu*kin idiot. he talks about white racist but what is he really. he fu*kin hates white people
 12 years ago '04        #171
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Nah if Kanye hated white people he wouldnt have gotten the whitest of white producers to work on his album and he wouldnt dress like that. If he were a racist he'd want nothing to do with anything relating to a "white" image...I just think he talks too damn much sometimes

But there's some truth what he and Jay said, didn't Madonna rap on one of her singles like a year or two ago? Stick to what you know...Paul Wall grew up submerged in hip hop, but seeing Justin Timberlake beatboxin on Neptunes beats reeks of commercial exploitation

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 09-25-2005 at 04:06 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #172
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye be talking mad sh*t, i'm surprise White people are taking this much sh*t from him.
 09-25-2005, 04:31 PM         #173
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dzuki77 said:
It's real nice to be black! I ain't gotta waste no time defending my love for hip-hop. I see others are catching feelings on here. lol. Forget Kanye y'all, keep buying into our culture. I have a lot of peoples that's eating real good from our culture's popularity. Buy buy buy white people, don't even think of stopping until i get me a piece too.
I don't care what race anyone is, every body’s money ALWAYS ends up in an old white mans pockets eventually. As Chris Rock put it if bill gates woke up with Oprah's money he’d jump out a window and cut his throat as he fell. :sleepy:
 12 years ago '04        #174
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
kanye is right it's a lot of whites just liking rap cause they can make money off of it or just cause it's cool at the moment but kanye did contradict himself by doin a song with paul wall but a lot of poeple contradict they self all the time but really i think whites is eventually gonna try a and jack us for rap like they stole rock n roll from us
 09-25-2005, 04:45 PM         #175
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See Kanye And Jay Need To Come Out And Clear Stuff Up. Because What They Said They Really Didnt Say Clearly. If They Are Talking ABout The Whites Who Dont Respect Hip Hop And Dont Live Hip Hop. Then Ok...

But If They Are Talking About All WHite People..WTF!!

And How Can Jay Talk About People Only Using Rap To Make Money, Last Time I Checked Jay Only Used Hip Hop To Make Money, And He Even Dumbed Down His Lyrics For It. So fu*k That Hypocrit, He Can Go Eat A d!ck WIth Those Big a.ss Camel Lips For All I Care.

*Gun Shots*
fu*k JAY-Z
*Gun Shots*
fu*k JAY-Z
 09-25-2005, 04:47 PM         #176
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see alot of mad white people in here... but answer me this.. even after hearing/reading his feelings about things...

IS THE MUSIC STILL GOOD? stop bi*chiiiiing
 09-25-2005, 04:51 PM         #177
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
I see alot of mad white people in here... but answer me this.. even after hearing/reading his feelings about things...

No Late Registration was sh*t and thats not just me hating it cause its made by Kanye, the cd was wack. He needs to stick to producing
 09-25-2005, 04:53 PM         #178
alsteed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I from Baltimore and in south baltimore, them white boys live just as hard as we do..they even call themselves n*ggaz...it 2005 times is changin..it's different types of white people...not all hip hop lovin white boyz are from the suburbs...some of them are from the hood....why should they act like like they from the suburbs just b/c they are white??...should all suburban blacks act like they from the hood??
 09-25-2005, 04:56 PM         #179
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:

Yes The Music Is Still Good...But If I Went On The Radio After Making A Good Album As A White Rapper And Said "Black People Dont Belong In America, get Your a.sses Back To Africa Niqqers" Dont You Think That Would Affect Your Opinion On Me.
 09-25-2005, 05:08 PM         #180
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alsteed said:
I from Baltimore and in south baltimore, them white boys live just as hard as we do..they even call themselves n*ggaz...it 2005 times is changin..it's different types of white people...not all hip hop lovin white boyz are from the suburbs...some of them are from the hood....why should they act like like they from the suburbs just b/c they are white??...should all suburban blacks act like they from the hood??

Exactly, If only other people realised this
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago