Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
didn't he work with John Mayer and Paul Wall on his album....how is that hating white people? check your facts before you try to call someone out...because John Mayer ain't the best guitar player and co-producer and Paul Wall damn sure ain't the best MC out there.
 09-25-2005, 10:09 AM         #142
calicheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was with my friend the other day in the car and I put in some Kayne West while we were waiting in the parking lot and he was like, "fu*k Kayne, he says we can't listen to this music" and we didn't listen.

I know the world aint gonna end or we didn't do anything to big but I don't think Kayne is alinating alot of his fanbase by some of the things he says

I don't see what all the beef is about anyways. Last I've heard and seen, Eminem is the only one that has been successfull in "there music". Unless they are possibly talking about Gwen Stafani.
 12 years ago '04        #143
loop-prophet 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
can someone please tell me why the fu*k he has Paul Wall on his alblum den?
 12 years ago '04        #144
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 FlashBacks said:
Kanye Dont Hate White People What There Saying Is People Who Haven't Lived The Lifestyle Another Words When U In The Hood Do The n*ggas Call U n*gga Or Are U Not Comfortable Around A Group Of Gangstas Can U Stand On The Block With Out Getting fu*ked Up Have U Been Given A Hood Pass Most Of U No Some Of U Maby Its That Easy Your Down Or Your Not And U Cant Be The One To Decide The Hood Has To Decide D-block n*gga
lol i walk anywhere i want nobody decides sh*t for me..i sit on the benches in
bks marlboro projects n smoke ls wit the top paid rock dealers who keep callin me youngin..im white..and i say n*gga in front of EEEEVERYONE..what do they say? nada most dont even look at me..every day i take the train home from school im surrounded by at least 150 "gangsta" kids grillin me..do they do sh*t? naw..do they try to take my fitted or my brand new uptowns or my sidekick while im usin it, or my money which they know i got?nawwwww

and they aint gonna..they look into my eyes and tell i aint no regularphony white character ..my familys broke..anybody know what it feel like to have to go outside n catch a jooks just to help pops pay the rent? naw..
 12 years ago '04        #145
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
He's a ignorant son of a bi*ch. He can kiss my white a.ss. If anyone is racist ... it is this piece of sh*t. Kiss my a.ss KANYE ... wish the ROC never signed your black a.ss ... fu*king hypocrit anyways!
 12 years ago '05        #146
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 164 164
Bullsh*ts ! And all u haters need to shut the fu*k up !!!
 12 years ago '04        #147
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Man fu*k Kanye. This motherfu*ker is looking to be just as racist towards whites as the whites that he says are so racist against blacks. All Kanye has done lately is bi*ch and think he's gods gift to rap. He's TWO albums deep and he thinks he's just the absolute sh*t. fu*k him.

::goes and bootlegs kaynes sh*t and sells even more burnt copies::
 12 years ago '04        #148
Shanon 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
Freedom of speech. He says what he wants and that's allowed. Does he make sense all the time? No. But that's the beauty of America. Everybody has an opinion, and he's just expressing his.
 09-25-2005, 11:09 AM         #149
Rocket Science  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is finally talking about some sh*t i agree on...finally!
 12 years ago '04        #150
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 thebest1 said:
you're an idiot for believing any of those cult teachings

im sure you would like to take credit for white people's success, but white people did NOT evolve from blacks. we're two totally different types of people.

kind of like how there are different kinds of animals in the same species, there are also different kinds of humans. we did not evolve from one person. and if we did, we evolved from whites as melanin can be thought of as a defect. look at the palm of your hand then look at the palm of my hand. case closed. but like i said none of its true. thinking asians, hispanics, jews, whites, arabs all evolved from blacks is the dumbest piece of fiction blacks ever wrote.
evolve? are you serious? WE'RE ALL ONE RACE. what the fu*k is wrong with you? seriously? cult teachings? of course, as if most of the scientists who discovered all of this evidence for the out of Africa theory weren't white. what would they stand to gain from lying? you're officially the most ignorant person i've ever met on boxden. melanin's a DEFECT? is that why people w/o melanin have a much greater chance of getting SKIN CANCER by staying out in the sun too long? you are truly ignorant. science is not "cult teachings" white people write the majority of our history books here in America. if they're cult teachings how would they even find themselves into the books? palms of hands? is that really your only argument? you are completely irrational.
 09-25-2005, 11:41 AM         #151
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ everyone bashing Kanye but have nothing to say about Jay's comments.

If anything I don't like the fact that whites now think it's okay to say n*gga because their favorite rapper does.

Last edited by Krazy K; 09-25-2005 at 11:45 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #152
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
damn and i didn't even trip off of the Jew as a race comment. you are stupid, no way around. you're just not smart. why would i want to take credit for what white people have done? enslaved most of West Africa in the early days? almost making Native Americans extinct? should i go on?
 09-25-2005, 11:45 AM         #153
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall talk about kanye like he came out and said k!ll whitey. lol. If he did that he would be pawning that jacob sh*t after a while. It would be funny though cuz u know a few white kids would still be down with kayne..."Ya man F white people F them...ill k!ll me a whitey if I see him, F this sh*t put on that new track by kanye called white bodies it has that dope randy travis sample"
 12 years ago '04        #154
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
rock and roll began by black people too ... why dont they just stick to what they DID best ... music is universal but culture is a differnet thing ... kanye also wears blazers and short tee shirts ... pretty white to me
 12 years ago '04        #155
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 eMJay said:
rock and roll began by black people too ... why dont they just stick to what they DID best ... music is universal but culture is a differnet thing ... kanye also wears blazers and short tee shirts ... pretty white to me
Man, ya'll k!ll me. SO he's not black unless he years baggy a.ss jeans and a white t or jersey? fu*k outta here. everyone on here so far has some sort of white/black thing to say. Racism goes both ways. Yes, there are racist white people, but there are also just as racist black people. SMH at your ignorant a.ss quote that kanye isn't black enough.
 09-25-2005, 01:15 PM         #156
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does he had paul wall on his album he doesnt try to sound black but he does sound like a n*gga so what is he sayin dats y i never liked kayne west when he was lookin like a loser wit dat wired jaw he was low key he need to go back through the wire again
 09-25-2005, 01:53 PM         #157
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
evolve? are you serious? WE'RE ALL ONE RACE. what the fu*k is wrong with you? seriously? cult teachings? of course, as if most of the scientists who discovered all of this evidence for the out of Africa theory weren't white. what would they stand to gain from lying? you're officially the most ignorant person i've ever met on boxden. melanin's a DEFECT? is that why people w/o melanin have a much greater chance of getting SKIN CANCER by staying out in the sun too long? you are truly ignorant. science is not "cult teachings" white people write the majority of our history books here in America. if they're cult teachings how would they even find themselves into the books? palms of hands? is that really your only argument? you are completely irrational.
here's a few words that describe you:

dumb
stupid
ignorant
idiotic
moronic
retarded
foolish

stop wasting my time WITH YOUR CULT PROPAGANDA. this is a MYTH that has NEVER BEEN PROVEN. what the fu*k are you talking about? are you dreaming?

if you really think its in books that it is PROVEN we evolved from ONE RACE, the only book you are reading is black supremacist propaganda.

fu*k outta here, f*g**t

and no im not talking about enslaving west africans, because west africans DID THAT THEMSELVES. and dont tell me about indians either because black on native american crime today isnt so low.

im talking about being the founders of culture, the creators of modern civilization, the people who invented 95% of all technologies and scientific advances, the people whos language you speak and who you took the last name of, the only reason you are alive and enjoy all of the things you are able to enjoy, the people who give you what you want after you beg and riot

i dont even know why you chose to try and insult white people.. considering you aint sh*t compared to white people. you aint even sh*t compared to arabs or asians. you're a leech. shut your mouth.

look at this:

DERRICK D said:
WELL CHECK YOUR HOOD BOOK ON LATINO PARENTS DISOWNING THEIR DAUGHTERS JUST CAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THEIR DAUGHT WITH NO n*gga(BLACK).
even hispanics dont want you fu*king up thier family trees

fu*k outta here, you are the lowest of the low and should have to pay me for the time im wasting right now. how does it feel being a dumb piece of trash with a false sense of self pride but still knowing you will never be sh*t?

once you figure out that NOT once in 5,000 years of recorded history that you aint never done sh*t, that will be your awakeneing. to realize you aint sh*t and NEVER will be unless you are right up under the white man.

thats why you are against segregation or going back to africa. because YOU NEED the white man, the white man dont fu*kin need you. trust that.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-25-2005 at 02:07 PM..
 09-25-2005, 01:58 PM         #158
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eMJay said:
you dont read the threads you decide to post in? i already disproved this myth

remember the first person to be called rock and roll WAS WHITE. the people who created it were white and black WITH black and black influences. MORE WHITE INFLUENCES THOUGH.

Early rock and roll combined elements of blues, boogie woogie, jazz and rhythm and blues, and is also influenced by traditional Appalachian folk music, gospel and country and western. Going back even further, rock and roll can trace a foundational lineage to the old Five Points district of mid-19th century New York City, the scene of the first fusion of heavily rhythmic African shuffles and sand dances with melody driven European genres, particularly the Irish jig.

DONT EVER FORGET THAT. im really really really fu*king tired of these dumbass idiots that think whites "stole" rock and roll from blacks. get the fu*k outta here with that nonsense. blacks stole thier entire culture from whites and arabs. and on top of that, THEY DIDNT INVENT ROCK AND ROLL

also its funny the dude that was saying jews were only a religion bowed the fu*k out after i made him look like the moron he is. hes the same dude that was in the smoke shop section every other post tellin people they aint smokin the real purple haze. a real annoying f*g**t.
 09-25-2005, 02:06 PM         #159
DaKoHH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...and he has paul wall on his CD
 09-25-2005, 02:41 PM         #160
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
Nominates tweedle for the Kanye hate president of boxden. :sleepy:
Straight, make me the president of every other Racist hate aswell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago