Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
39 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
14 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2005, 03:47 PM         #176
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see alot of mad white people in here... but answer me this.. even after hearing/reading his feelings about things...

IS THE MUSIC STILL GOOD? stop bi*chiiiiing

09-25-2005, 03:51 PM         #177
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
I see alot of mad white people in here... but answer me this.. even after hearing/reading his feelings about things...

No Late Registration was sh*t and thats not just me hating it cause its made by Kanye, the cd was wack. He needs to stick to producing

09-25-2005, 03:53 PM         #178
alsteed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I from Baltimore and in south baltimore, them white boys live just as hard as we do..they even call themselves n*ggaz...it 2005 times is changin..it's different types of white people...not all hip hop lovin white boyz are from the suburbs...some of them are from the hood....why should they act like like they from the suburbs just b/c they are white??...should all suburban blacks act like they from the hood??

09-25-2005, 03:56 PM         #179
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said

Yes The Music Is Still Good...But If I Went On The Radio After Making A Good Album As A White Rapper And Said "Black People Dont Belong In America, get Your a.sses Back To Africa Niqqers" Dont You Think That Would Affect Your Opinion On Me.

09-25-2005, 04:08 PM         #180
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alsteed said
I from Baltimore and in south baltimore, them white boys live just as hard as we do..they even call themselves n*ggaz...it 2005 times is changin..it's different types of white people...not all hip hop lovin white boyz are from the suburbs...some of them are from the hood....why should they act like like they from the suburbs just b/c they are white??...should all suburban blacks act like they from the hood??

Exactly, If only other people realised this

09-25-2005, 04:09 PM         #181
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the credibility of this source?

a statement like that would have made it on a REAL news site......

09-25-2005, 04:16 PM         #182
get_low99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont he have Paul Wall on his album?

09-25-2005, 04:37 PM         #183
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all Kanye is sayin is what black folks have been sayin to EACH OTHER for years... white folks just mad that they late as hell....

09-25-2005, 04:43 PM         #184
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is Kanye and Jay-Z can say that, but a Gangster is Al Capone. They first rocked the ice, had people "Wacked", organized crime and ran "tha streetz"... chew on that. They were white. Who is buying into what now?????

09-25-2005, 04:45 PM         #185
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Exactly, If only other people realised this
I agree also.

13 years ago '04        #186
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 40 40
it's awfully coincidental that Kanye is saying this after Paul Wall took his number 1 Billboard spot. hmmm.

Last edited by ghengis; 09-25-2005 at 05:50 PM..

09-25-2005, 08:20 PM         #187
calicheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said
Freedom of speech. He says what he wants and that's allowed. Does he make sense all the time? No. But that's the beauty of America. Everybody has an opinion, and he's just expressing his.
No sh*t Sherlock

09-25-2005, 08:26 PM         #188
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanon said
Freedom of speech. He says what he wants and that's allowed. Does he make sense all the time? No. But that's the beauty of America. Everybody has an opinion, and he's just expressing his.

So does that justify the KKK? Didnt think so

13 years ago '04        #189
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If the "cool" white kids that have MONEY didnt listen to hip hop then none of these rappers would have sh*t to rap about and they would be broke. Deal with it Kanye and anyone else who thinks like this. Without little rich white kids rap wouldnt be sh*t. It would all still be underground and there would be no merchandise, no promotion, no huge concerts and there would be no BX and there would be no gettin sh*t early, and most importantly to these idiots there would be no MONEY for them, etc. etc..... EVERYONE benefits from little white kids listening, except maybe their parents, haha...

TRUTH deal with it..

13 years ago '05        #190
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 19 19
Lol... Kanye just tryin to sell records... he doesn't know when to shut the f*** up... The only reason his gold diggers f***in with him is because of the white people that went out and bought his s*** ... Before I read the rest of the article about Jay-Z's side of things.. I was gonna say, "How does Jay-Z lash out at Eminem after Eminem k!lled him on his own song (Renegade)?" I mean really... who do you think is buyin ur s***? I think they both should shut up... But I bet kanye sells more records from just opening his mouth and saying something stupid... he took a line out of his "favorite rapper's (50 cent)" book... openin his mouth on stuff he doesn't even know about :D

That's my opinion... hate it or love it

13 years ago '05        #191
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 0 0
well den dat n*gga needs to give back 93% of the money he has made cause it came from white boys buying his records...and while we are on the subject....who started wearing polos and sh*t first, kanye or white boys??

09-25-2005, 09:12 PM         #192
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though no one will read this, and in fairness i didnt read half the sh*t people said

didnt kanye ft. paul wall??

and dont half the kids who posted "kanyes right" are the same ones who like paul wall even though he is fu*kin terrible. half of boxden strokes paul "ass" wall so its a good bet. I cant listen to a badger talk about being low to the ground anymore

09-25-2005, 10:15 PM         #193
D.A.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you please post a credible source? Wasn't it also a site from the U.K. who also said Eric B. was shot and k!lled????

13 years ago '04        #194
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 262 262
 thebest1 said
here's a few words that describe you:

dumb
stupid
ignorant
idiotic
moronic
retarded
foolish

stop wasting my time WITH YOUR CULT PROPAGANDA. this is a MYTH that has NEVER BEEN PROVEN. what the fu*k are you talking about? are you dreaming?

if you really think its in books that it is PROVEN we evolved from ONE RACE, the only book you are reading is black supremacist propaganda.

fu*k outta here, f*g**t

and no im not talking about enslaving west africans, because west africans DID THAT THEMSELVES. and dont tell me about indians either because black on native american crime today isnt so low.

im talking about being the founders of culture, the creators of modern civilization, the people who invented 95% of all technologies and scientific advances, the people whos language you speak and who you took the last name of, the only reason you are alive and enjoy all of the things you are able to enjoy, the people who give you what you want after you beg and riot

i dont even know why you chose to try and insult white people.. considering you aint sh*t compared to white people. you aint even sh*t compared to arabs or asians. you're a leech. shut your mouth.
I love that science is propaganda why are you so mad? are you albino or something? you're still talking this race sh*t. are we not all homo sapiens? we are one race, it's just ignorant muh'fu*kas like you who try to separate colors. once again, most ignorant person on boxden. but hey, your rep is 0 so i guess you already knew that. nobody said anything about not liking white people. i probably have more white friends than you, not to mention friends in general.

13 years ago '04        #195
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 262 262
 Ddizzle said
even though no one will read this, and in fairness i didnt read half the sh*t people said

didnt kanye ft. paul wall??

and dont half the kids who posted "kanyes right" are the same ones who like paul wall even though he is fu*kin terrible. half of boxden strokes paul "ass" wall so its a good bet. I cant listen to a badger talk about being low to the ground anymore
kanye's argument was for people who don't do anything hip-hop related their whole life, and then just say "hey, i think i could make money off of this." paul wall hangs with nothing but black people. of course he's still not a very good rapper, but he is part of the culture, and has been for a while. he was even making fronts for a lot of rappers and others before he really blew up.

13 years ago '04        #196
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 WilliamHBonnie said
All I know is Kanye and Jay-Z can say that, but a Gangster is Al Capone. They first rocked the ice, had people "Wacked", organized crime and ran "tha streetz"... chew on that. They were white. Who is buying into what now?????

if u implyin' that there was no black gangsters or criminal organizations back in the day, then u wrong and you need to read a book.

09-26-2005, 04:48 PM         #197
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga raps like a woman anywayz my girl listens to him

09-26-2005, 04:52 PM         #198
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.

thats what im saying-been around hip hop all my life im hispanic when i see this white dudes with golds and acting blacker then my boy who is black sh*t id disguting-specially when they live in a big a.ss house and push a benz
the world is full of wannabes about time somebody air this sh*t out

Last edited by jae phill; 09-26-2005 at 04:53 PM..

09-26-2005, 04:58 PM         #199
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.

thats what im saying-been around hip hop all my life im hispanic when i see this white dudes with golds and acting blacker then my boy who is black sh*t id disguting-specially when they live in a big a.ss house and push a benz
the world is full of wannabes about time somebody air this sh*t out
so what about when a black person who lives in a big house and had money does it?

09-26-2005, 05:02 PM         #200
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you want rap to get mainstream paper, you need to accept it when it goes mainstream....

Home      

most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
12 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside RED Bones 🥣 🥤🍯🍦
39 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
85 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
119 comments
16 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside music 👎 but she cute tho
14 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
39 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
37 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
23 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
61 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors want to win one more title in Oakland before move
37 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
39 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
70 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
15 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside These hoes so fake they faking camel t0es
14 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson Split, Engagement Called Off
130 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Aubrey Graham: "I never went to black barbershops, my mom was terrified..
152 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bugatti Biebz simping over Ex gf Selena Gomez hospitalized
6 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Josh Gordon smashing Ben Simmons ex girl
53 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
50 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Yaíll look at Derek Carrís day VS. Seahawks
50 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BLACK FIST
Cowboywiz
Blaffy
messy marv stan
Mr Scaramucci
Dash
isthistobe
BlackDynamite
baddie
Good Guy Ry
Top 10 most slapped recently
Cait
BlackDynamite
Forrealdoe7
suavehooper
Take Care
Mutant Boy
The Bully
dtdroid
Soulo

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Nipsey Hussle posts $1,000,000 bond for brother
221 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Drake Ethered Push, Ye and his haters with ďNigga, you was in your 20s ..
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Newly discovered Chinese creature eating through concrete
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Gates having another outbreak
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Oct 13 - The Cannabis Act - T Minus 4 Days
72 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Didnít Know Where Else To Post, But RIP
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Article inside Anybody else gave up on watching Mayans MC? And what U think about Th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy