Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2005, 12:44 AM         #121
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thebest1 said:
regardless if you want to believe it or not, jews are an ethnic group. they are not the same people as anglos (majority of whites). jews are from isreal and the majority practices judiasm. you do NOT have to practice judiasm to be a jew. it is passed down from the mother.

if you think jews are the same as anglos, but just practice a different religion, you arent too bright.

so fu*k what you think, jews are a RACE as far as im concerned, but ethnic group would be the proper term.

You obviously arent to bright yourself. What do you think jew is short for? Judaism. It doesnt matter whether you are white, black or purple, if you practice Judaism, you are a Jew. And you said as far as you are concerned they are a race. But in real meaning they are not. The first jews were Middle eastern. You need to go back to school or you something if you think being a Jew is a race
 12 years ago '05        #122
SNOWMAN614 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 1 1
kanye is real talk
 09-25-2005, 12:57 AM         #123
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SNOWMAN614 said:
kanye is real talk
fu*k you
 12 years ago '05        #124
SNOWMAN614 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 1 1
Your An Ignorant Child
 12 years ago '05        #125
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FORGET THIS ARticle
WHY DOES WHITE And black have to come between everything
forget this post and the Media
KANYESSSSSSS DeeJAY is THE WHITEST GUY >>> THAT goes to see how much they say that media lies about everything .kanyes deejay is atrak from the middle east.color has to come between everything on these site
pretty sad coming from a Black person with his best friends white
Man you racist make me face this like this all bullsh*t
 09-25-2005, 01:38 AM         #126
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SNOWMAN614 said:
Your An Ignorant Child
Hmm That is coming from someone agreeing with a racist.
 09-25-2005, 01:59 AM         #127
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You obviously arent to bright yourself. What do you think jew is short for? Judaism. It doesnt matter whether you are white, black or purple, if you practice Judaism, you are a Jew. And you said as far as you are concerned they are a race. But in real meaning they are not. The first jews were Middle eastern. You need to go back to school or you something if you think being a Jew is a race
you are a goddamn idiot

"The word Jew is used in a wide number of ways, but generally refers to a follower of the Jewish faith, a child of a Jewish mother, or someone of Jewish descent with a connection to Jewish culture or ethnicity; and often a combination of these attributes. This article discusses the term as describing an ethnic group; for a consideration of the religion, please refer to Judaism."

"Most Jews regard themselves as a people, members of a nation, descended from the ancient Israelites and those who joined their religion at various times and places."

now let this thread sink to the bottom of the page so nobody can witness you looking like a fu*king fool

i hate dumbass fools like you who try to argue against FACTS. eat a d!ck for wasting the time of people who are more intelligent than you
 09-25-2005, 02:33 AM         #128
Cav'lier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Kanye's only example of "black talk" Holla back? I really wish someone could define the original aspects of "Black Culture" to me cause I'm at a loss. As far as I can tell, Kanye's tryin to stir up every kind of controversy he can, to sell more albums. Honestly I dont think it should matter if anyone "acts black" because as long as they think it's acceptable, you have that many more races being consumers to the artform. American youth is always searching for its identity and finds it in hip-hop today, much as it did in rock n roll back in the 50's. Most of the arguments in this thread agreeing with Kanye and expandin on what he said, are just perpetuating racism.
 12 years ago '04        #129
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
kanye aint hip hop
kanye aint from the hood
kanye dresses like a whiteboy...which he is
kanye stays doing things to prove that hes black when actually hes lived a whiteboy life
 09-25-2005, 04:42 AM         #130
JCrack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the point in getting so riled up over one persons opinion...REALLY who gives a fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #131
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 799 799
Im Lovin Kanye Rite Now. I Dont See Y Ppl Hatin, When Hes Only Sayin Things Yall Wanted To Say But Neva Did Cuz Of Fear Of Wht Otha Ppl Might Think.
 12 years ago '05        #132
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 288 288
The Truth hurts
 09-25-2005, 07:52 AM         #133
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny he didn't take any shots at Eminem.

I can't stand this motherfu*ker.
 09-25-2005, 07:53 AM         #134
Kurapika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is right but its not right to say it out loud just think it in your head. Props for the news.
 12 years ago '05        #135
Neruk 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
If Kanye actually believed what he was saying, he wouldn't be wearing pink polo shirts on stage to perform, he wouldn't be dressing in abercrombie if hes so "hip-hop".

*not saying i agree with what i just said thou*
 09-25-2005, 09:16 AM         #136
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hurray for west i hate white people too
 12 years ago '04        #137
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye Dont Hate White People What There Saying Is People Who Haven't Lived The Lifestyle Another Words When U In The Hood Do The n*ggas Call U n*gga Or Are U Not Comfortable Around A Group Of Gangstas Can U Stand On The Block With Out Getting fu*ked Up Have U Been Given A Hood Pass Most Of U No Some Of U Maby Its That Easy Your Down Or Your Not And U Cant Be The One To Decide The Hood Has To Decide D-block n*gga
 09-25-2005, 09:42 AM         #138
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRICK D said:
WELL in that case you latinos need to stop trying to be black, you say the n word and think you really played a part in hip hop and you didnt.

WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.
imma BLACK latino.....as a matter of fact more afican slaves were brought to south america than here in america. as amatter of fact slavery just officially ended in the 60's for south america. so dont give me that we're different sh*t cuz if anything the latino culture is way closer to african than black americans are, come at me correct kikko. as a matter latinos have always been there in the beginning with pr memebers in the furious five and whatnot, get ur facts straight.....blessings
 12 years ago '04        #139
Shipsy 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
I am white I grew up listening to rap/hip hop. My mom introduced me to it she was listening to it way back in the day! I don't speak ebonics! I speak how I was raised to speak. Kayne needs to stop with this sh*t! So is he saying whites cant listen to his music too!Its like me saying that blacks stole the preppie look from whites!! fu*k that sh*t man
 09-25-2005, 10:02 AM         #140
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
fu*k you
Nominates tweedle for the Kanye hate president of boxden. :sleepy:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago