squad up!

Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
58 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2005, 12:38 AM         #126
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SNOWMAN614 said
Your An Ignorant Child
Hmm That is coming from someone agreeing with a racist.

09-25-2005, 12:59 AM         #127
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
You obviously arent to bright yourself. What do you think jew is short for? Judaism. It doesnt matter whether you are white, black or purple, if you practice Judaism, you are a Jew. And you said as far as you are concerned they are a race. But in real meaning they are not. The first jews were Middle eastern. You need to go back to school or you something if you think being a Jew is a race
you are a goddamn idiot

"The word Jew is used in a wide number of ways, but generally refers to a follower of the Jewish faith, a child of a Jewish mother, or someone of Jewish descent with a connection to Jewish culture or ethnicity; and often a combination of these attributes. This article discusses the term as describing an ethnic group; for a consideration of the religion, please refer to Judaism."

"Most Jews regard themselves as a people, members of a nation, descended from the ancient Israelites and those who joined their religion at various times and places."

now let this thread sink to the bottom of the page so nobody can witness you looking like a fu*king fool

i hate dumbass fools like you who try to argue against FACTS. eat a d!ck for wasting the time of people who are more intelligent than you

09-25-2005, 01:33 AM         #128
Cav'lier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Kanye's only example of "black talk" Holla back? I really wish someone could define the original aspects of "Black Culture" to me cause I'm at a loss. As far as I can tell, Kanye's tryin to stir up every kind of controversy he can, to sell more albums. Honestly I dont think it should matter if anyone "acts black" because as long as they think it's acceptable, you have that many more races being consumers to the artform. American youth is always searching for its identity and finds it in hip-hop today, much as it did in rock n roll back in the 50's. Most of the arguments in this thread agreeing with Kanye and expandin on what he said, are just perpetuating racism.

13 years ago '04        #129
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
kanye aint hip hop
kanye aint from the hood
kanye dresses like a whiteboy...which he is
kanye stays doing things to prove that hes black when actually hes lived a whiteboy life

09-25-2005, 03:42 AM         #130
JCrack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the point in getting so riled up over one persons opinion...REALLY who gives a fu*k

13 years ago '04        #131
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 975 975
Im Lovin Kanye Rite Now. I Dont See Y Ppl Hatin, When Hes Only Sayin Things Yall Wanted To Say But Neva Did Cuz Of Fear Of Wht Otha Ppl Might Think.

13 years ago '05        #132
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 535 535
The Truth hurts

09-25-2005, 06:52 AM         #133
Quiksilver  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny he didn't take any shots at Eminem.

I can't stand this motherfu*ker.

09-25-2005, 06:53 AM         #134
Kurapika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is right but its not right to say it out loud just think it in your head. Props for the news.

13 years ago '05        #135
Neruk 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
If Kanye actually believed what he was saying, he wouldn't be wearing pink polo shirts on stage to perform, he wouldn't be dressing in abercrombie if hes so "hip-hop".

*not saying i agree with what i just said thou*

09-25-2005, 08:16 AM         #136
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hurray for west i hate white people too

13 years ago '04        #137
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye Dont Hate White People What There Saying Is People Who Haven't Lived The Lifestyle Another Words When U In The Hood Do The n*ggas Call U n*gga Or Are U Not Comfortable Around A Group Of Gangstas Can U Stand On The Block With Out Getting fu*ked Up Have U Been Given A Hood Pass Most Of U No Some Of U Maby Its That Easy Your Down Or Your Not And U Cant Be The One To Decide The Hood Has To Decide D-block n*gga

09-25-2005, 08:42 AM         #138
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRICK D said
WELL in that case you latinos need to stop trying to be black, you say the n word and think you really played a part in hip hop and you didnt.

WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.
imma BLACK latino.....as a matter of fact more afican slaves were brought to south america than here in america. as amatter of fact slavery just officially ended in the 60's for south america. so dont give me that we're different sh*t cuz if anything the latino culture is way closer to african than black americans are, come at me correct kikko. as a matter latinos have always been there in the beginning with pr memebers in the furious five and whatnot, get ur facts straight.....blessings

13 years ago '04        #139
Shipsy 
space
space
$103 | Props total: 0 0
I am white I grew up listening to rap/hip hop. My mom introduced me to it she was listening to it way back in the day! I don't speak ebonics! I speak how I was raised to speak. Kayne needs to stop with this sh*t! So is he saying whites cant listen to his music too!Its like me saying that blacks stole the preppie look from whites!! fu*k that sh*t man

09-25-2005, 09:02 AM         #140
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
fu*k you
Nominates tweedle for the Kanye hate president of boxden. :sleepy:

13 years ago '04        #141
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
didn't he work with John Mayer and Paul Wall on his album....how is that hating white people? check your facts before you try to call someone out...because John Mayer ain't the best guitar player and co-producer and Paul Wall damn sure ain't the best MC out there.

09-25-2005, 09:09 AM         #142
calicheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was with my friend the other day in the car and I put in some Kayne West while we were waiting in the parking lot and he was like, "fu*k Kayne, he says we can't listen to this music" and we didn't listen.

I know the world aint gonna end or we didn't do anything to big but I don't think Kayne is alinating alot of his fanbase by some of the things he says

I don't see what all the beef is about anyways. Last I've heard and seen, Eminem is the only one that has been successfull in "there music". Unless they are possibly talking about Gwen Stafani.

13 years ago '04        #143
loop-prophet 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
can someone please tell me why the fu*k he has Paul Wall on his alblum den?

13 years ago '04        #144
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,569 | Props total: 25525 25525
 FlashBacks said
Kanye Dont Hate White People What There Saying Is People Who Haven't Lived The Lifestyle Another Words When U In The Hood Do The n*ggas Call U n*gga Or Are U Not Comfortable Around A Group Of Gangstas Can U Stand On The Block With Out Getting fu*ked Up Have U Been Given A Hood Pass Most Of U No Some Of U Maby Its That Easy Your Down Or Your Not And U Cant Be The One To Decide The Hood Has To Decide D-block n*gga
lol i walk anywhere i want nobody decides sh*t for me..i sit on the benches in
bks marlboro projects n smoke ls wit the top paid rock dealers who keep callin me youngin..im white..and i say n*gga in front of EEEEVERYONE..what do they say? nada most dont even look at me..every day i take the train home from school im surrounded by at least 150 "gangsta" kids grillin me..do they do sh*t? naw..do they try to take my fitted or my brand new uptowns or my sidekick while im usin it, or my money which they know i got?nawwwww

and they aint gonna..they look into my eyes and tell i aint no regularphony white character ..my familys broke..anybody know what it feel like to have to go outside n catch a jooks just to help pops pay the rent? naw..

13 years ago '04        #145
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 87 87
He's a ignorant son of a bi*ch. He can kiss my white a.ss. If anyone is racist ... it is this piece of sh*t. Kiss my a.ss KANYE ... wish the ROC never signed your black a.ss ... fu*king hypocrit anyways!

13 years ago '05        #146
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,885 | Props total: 237 237
Bullsh*ts ! And all u haters need to shut the fu*k up !!!

13 years ago '04        #147
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Man fu*k Kanye. This motherfu*ker is looking to be just as racist towards whites as the whites that he says are so racist against blacks. All Kanye has done lately is bi*ch and think he's gods gift to rap. He's TWO albums deep and he thinks he's just the absolute sh*t. fu*k him.

::goes and bootlegs kaynes sh*t and sells even more burnt copies::

13 years ago '04        #148
Shanon 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 16 16
Freedom of speech. He says what he wants and that's allowed. Does he make sense all the time? No. But that's the beauty of America. Everybody has an opinion, and he's just expressing his.

09-25-2005, 10:09 AM         #149
Rocket Science  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is finally talking about some sh*t i agree on...finally!

13 years ago '04        #150
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,982 | Props total: 262 262
 thebest1 said
you're an idiot for believing any of those cult teachings

im sure you would like to take credit for white people's success, but white people did NOT evolve from blacks. we're two totally different types of people.

kind of like how there are different kinds of animals in the same species, there are also different kinds of humans. we did not evolve from one person. and if we did, we evolved from whites as melanin can be thought of as a defect. look at the palm of your hand then look at the palm of my hand. case closed. but like i said none of its true. thinking asians, hispanics, jews, whites, arabs all evolved from blacks is the dumbest piece of fiction blacks ever wrote.
evolve? are you serious? WE'RE ALL ONE RACE. what the fu*k is wrong with you? seriously? cult teachings? of course, as if most of the scientists who discovered all of this evidence for the out of Africa theory weren't white. what would they stand to gain from lying? you're officially the most ignorant person i've ever met on boxden. melanin's a DEFECT? is that why people w/o melanin have a much greater chance of getting SKIN CANCER by staying out in the sun too long? you are truly ignorant. science is not "cult teachings" white people write the majority of our history books here in America. if they're cult teachings how would they even find themselves into the books? palms of hands? is that really your only argument? you are completely irrational.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
82 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
79 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
33 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
58 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
28 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
25 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
33 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
61 comments
15 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
83 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
13 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - trumps goons sending death threats to the ti video melania look a like
5 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
71 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
34 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - atlanta - 12 year old kid arrested for selling cds at the mall smh
30 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
87 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
15 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
32 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
19 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
126 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
97 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SimeonWisest
Mutant Boy
Scorpz
ICONIC
PaperBoy
Sco Dylan
LeMar G
Kliq
O1as
onelastyme
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Kliq
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
two-face
Deeznutz1981
reelife
baddie
LostTenets
Oceans

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
310 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Young Buck still pleading with the pump!!! LMAOOOO
123 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
193 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy