most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2005, 07:51 PM         #101
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus yall still slurping on kanye...I need to make a kanye hate site or something major hits. Yall need to get down to studio and do a we r the world type song but about how much you hate kanye. :sleepy:
 09-24-2005, 07:58 PM         #102
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive never liked kanye
 12 years ago '04        #103
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
man fuk kanyeHE'S A BABY CRY WHO THE fu*k DOES HE THINGK HE IS?
 09-24-2005, 08:56 PM         #104
nkwu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH. He had paul wall(although he lives the culture) and the whole Crack Music thing. SMH.

However, Id o believe Hov where you can't buy into a culture, although music is only one part(albeit often itmes a defining part) of different cultures. You ahve to look at the whole picture

Last edited by nkwu; 09-24-2005 at 08:59 PM..
 09-24-2005, 09:49 PM         #105
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
lol you're retarded. they didn't shun whites. people moved on to different parts od the world, mainly because early people were hunters and gatherers and couldn't stay in one spot for long. they moved across the world and climate and other conditions is what changed the pigment in our skin.
you're an idiot for believing any of those cult teachings

im sure you would like to take credit for white people's success, but white people did NOT evolve from blacks. we're two totally different types of people.

kind of like how there are different kinds of animals in the same species, there are also different kinds of humans. we did not evolve from one person. and if we did, we evolved from whites as melanin can be thought of as a defect. look at the palm of your hand then look at the palm of my hand. case closed. but like i said none of its true. thinking asians, hispanics, jews, whites, arabs all evolved from blacks is the dumbest piece of fiction blacks ever wrote.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 09:50 PM..
 09-24-2005, 10:06 PM         #106
GEO1378  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
can we get an a.ssassination please, damn...what is taking so long
your one sick bastard. i am white but kanye has a point. i am sick and tired of so many white kids acting black and trying too hard to fit in. you dont see eminem talking like that , he talks normal not like yo lets get it crunk or some stupid sh*t like that. you people that get offended are too testy. kanye is not racist, he worked with alot of whites on his new album, eminem is one of his favorites and you people need to just chill and stop judging people and taking them out of context.
 09-24-2005, 10:17 PM         #107
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thebest1 said:

im sure you would like to take credit for white people's success, but white people did NOT evolve from blacks. we're two totally different types of people.

kind of like how there are different kinds of animals in the same species, there are also different kinds of humans. we did not evolve from one person. and if we did, we evolved from whites as melanin can be thought of as a defect. look at the palm of your hand then look at the palm of my hand. case closed. but like i said none of its true. thinking asians, hispanics, jews, whites, arabs all evolved from blacks is the dumbest piece of fiction blacks ever wrote.
real talk except for thinking jew is a race
 09-24-2005, 10:23 PM         #108
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thebest1 said:

CoSign, your right we didn't evolve from one person...it was a monkey. Propz to Charles Robert Darwin. :sleepy:
 09-24-2005, 10:26 PM         #109
2 sik widd it  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well .... all i gotta say is cant do sh*t about it so why complain?
 09-24-2005, 10:31 PM         #110
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 sik widd it said:
well .... all i gotta say is cant do sh*t about it so why complain?
thats just stupid. If you were robbed and there was no way of finding out who it was, why complain?
 12 years ago '04        #111
BadNews640 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
yeah yo i remember people callin dudes ??????? and sh*t, right? years ago. i grew up in hip hop thats me, its not whats cool. its not who i wanna be, its me son. yeah i listen to rock and punk too. fu*k it right? if u like it, sh*t u like it. if it were cool to bump elton john wud u? hell naa cuz u dont wanna hear that sh*t haha.

now it seems like everyone likes rap/hiphop/r&b and its not necessarily bc "its cool" its bc it has grown and adapted to society AS A WHOLE. and its not just for black ppl. you cant say that. thats stereotypical. like if u see a black guy ur gonna be like hes into rap and rap only, well sh*t, he might listen to all american rejects and then bump hova. or he might have that mash up mixtape. people are real ignorant as to say sh*t like that. kayne needs to stop bc hes just pushing away his fans. and most white ppl who grew up around blacks, act like what they grew up around. then theres the whites who got rhythm or who dont got it then bump the sh*t cuz they feel it. whether they club, got a system in their truck or what not. the ones u see rockin jerseys, do it, bc they like it.

rap may be a culture, but its not an ethnicity. remember it was created off rock music, which was basically created from jazz, etc. its one thing to say, sh*t youre not puerto rican, so stop speaking spanish, wearin red blue and white and whatever. thats different. i hate racism, stereotypes, ignorance.

if you grew up around something, its in you. like family, your blood. if you have a feeling for it, its yours for as much as u uphold it.

just stop this sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #112
BadNews640 
space
space
OKAY AND TO TOP THIS sh*t OFF.....

yeah son basically ok i know many many black people who grew up into money into the burbs, got to public or prep school and then still act hard, thugs, although theyre not.

and yeahh if white girls want a black a.ss, then black girls want white girl hair huh?

sh*t arrogance and ignorance is popular huh? if someone wants to look good and big t*ts, nice round a.ss, silky hair is hot then... let it be.

SOCIETY.. latino/black/white/etc created each others culture. or atleast had a part of it.
 12 years ago '04        #113
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
Kanye just keeps shootin his mouth off. Who is he kidding? A guy who used to p!ss himself as a child is trying to act like he created hip-hop.
 12 years ago '04        #114
BadNews640 
space
space
and haha i quote from bad boy comedy

"id like to thank all the black dudes for taking these ugly a.ss white girls off our hands"
 12 years ago '04        #115
Big B 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye speakin the truth.
 12 years ago '05        #116
Reeferman420 
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 breakitdown said:
He added that the likes of Eminem were not in his target sights: "Look at Eminem. He grew up around the culture his whole life. He's not capitalising off the culture, in my opinion. It's what he is."

Well, what about the black people who arent growing up around a hip hop culture and more around a white culture

EDIT: HA didnt read all the posts I see this has already been said....

Last edited by Reeferman420; 09-25-2005 at 12:02 AM..
 09-25-2005, 12:21 AM         #117
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
real talk except for thinking jew is a race
regardless if you want to believe it or not, jews are an ethnic group. they are not the same people as anglos (majority of whites). jews are from isreal and the majority practices judiasm. you do NOT have to practice judiasm to be a jew. it is passed down from the mother.

if you think jews are the same as anglos, but just practice a different religion, you arent too bright.

so fu*k what you think, jews are a RACE as far as im concerned, but ethnic group would be the proper term.

BadNews640 said:
SOCIETY.. latino/black/white/etc created each others culture. or atleast had a part of it.
NO. blacks and latinos had NO PART whatsoever in the creation of white culture. once again, a kid who wants to take credit for something he played no part in.

black culture is derrived from white culture. thats why african americans and africans are so different. african americans have learned from the white man.

you seem to forget at the time of slavery, blacks were tribes while europeans were communities. they didnt know how to read or write and they didnt even have the wheel in africa. they were a primitive people.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-25-2005 at 12:23 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #118
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
hey yall put him on the top, not me, told ya he was fake
 09-25-2005, 12:33 AM         #119
scientific_born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Kanye West doesn't like white people.

me either
 09-25-2005, 12:40 AM         #120
Jean Billie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahaha...yall are twisted....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago