Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2005, 05:33 PM         #81
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
whites took rock n roll
another ignorant person with a false sense of self pride.

Early rock and roll combined elements of blues, boogie woogie, jazz and rhythm and blues, and is also influenced by traditional Appalachian folk music, gospel and country and western. Going back even further, rock and roll can trace a foundational lineage to the old Five Points district of mid-19th century New York City, the scene of the first fusion of heavily rhythmic African shuffles and sand dances with melody driven European genres, particularly the Irish jig.

trying to take credit for rock and roll when blacks AND whites created it. you should be ashamed, f*g**t. and i call you a f*g**t because you say whites "stole" something they helped create.

how does it feel to know that 99% of the sh*t you believe and take pride in is a fu*king lie?

disobayish said:
everybody wanna be black but dont want the conseqences that come wit bein black
2% of white people want to be black.

id venture to say more blacks want to be white than vice versa. i know a couple of black people who HATE black people. its odd to me, but whatever.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 05:45 PM..
 09-24-2005, 05:36 PM         #82
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KANYE WEST IS THE TRUTH!!!

Thank God,All Wiggas Need To Read This sh*t and Shut The fu*k.I Hate My Damn Self But Kanye Might Wanna Be On The Cool Side Cause Alot Of Folks Try Be White,His Boss Jay Z Trys To Be White,I Seen That n*gga Dress All Geeky and sh*t But On The Real Doe,He Speaks That Truth On White Folks Want Be Back."My Friends Said It Okay For Me Say n*gga",Yea But When Your Around n*ggas That Dont Know...Say To Them Cause Out Here In This World You Getting Cracked.
 09-24-2005, 05:41 PM         #83
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said:
please man YOU MAy NOt call me a ?????? BUt somewhere out ther eyou have a uncle, grandfather, aunt, cousin,...etc that does...I guess I am a Racist..Lol.....Racism was created by whites...matter fact classifying race is a big white american problem...How come this country ask for my race on a job application...go ask your greatgrandfather you ROBOT I bet he was a slave owner...............
this isn't even relevant to wut i said
an no, i ain't got any racist relatives, and i can't help that one of my ancestors owned slaves, just as much as you can't help the fact that your uncle is addicted to crack
 09-24-2005, 05:48 PM         #84
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skittlez86 said:
this isn't even relevant to wut i said
an no, i ain't got any racist relatives, and i can't help that one of my ancestors owned slaves, just as much as you can't help the fact that your uncle is addicted to crack

but seriously you should never say one of your ancestors owned slaves, unless its a proven fact. its a greater chance that nobody in your family owned slaves.
 12 years ago '05        #85
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Very stupid thread. black people will survive without white consumers. We are the world's best hustlers. Go figure...

Last edited by dzuki77; 09-24-2005 at 05:53 PM..
 09-24-2005, 05:54 PM         #86
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is lucky he aint dead, and he says sh*t like this. if it wasnt for white's he would sell 75% as much. now if he talking about people like Paul Wall, lol. dudes a clown
 12 years ago '04        #87
SblazE 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
What I don't understand is how racism is supposed to disappear when people get mad over what race listens to what music
good question i dont know. But i do know racism will never go away unfortunately there will always be somebody full of unreasoning hate and/or fear towards those who are different.
 09-24-2005, 06:16 PM         #88
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What I don't understand is how racism is supposed to disappear when people get mad over what race listens to what music"

yeah, and of all people, kanye's always talkin bout eliminating racism, fu*kin hypocrite
 12 years ago '05        #89
Emporio Armani 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 967 967
Kanye West doesn't care about white people. :)
 09-24-2005, 06:23 PM         #90
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monthly White Vs Black Thread
Smh
 12 years ago '04        #91
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 thebest1 said:
i thought that blacks were the original man. isnt that the myth that your people teach? i know its fabricated, but if blacks were the original man and they shunned the whites, THEN BLACKS CREATED RACISM.

but we all know thats fiction

fact of the matter is you're dumb and ignorant. that usually leads to racism. which it obviously has.
lol you're retarded. they didn't shun whites. people moved on to different parts od the world, mainly because early people were hunters and gatherers and couldn't stay in one spot for long. they moved across the world and climate and other conditions is what changed the pigment in our skin.
 09-24-2005, 06:27 PM         #92
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If "being hip hop" is about how you grew up, then how the hell is Kanye hip hop? His mother was the head of a college English department. Most people in the hood don't have mothers who are professors...
 09-24-2005, 06:31 PM         #93
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeRRETASx said:
""WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.""

fu*k outta here latinos and blacks are different but we in the same position , u goto africa they were tight clothes u goto caribean islands they were tight clothes wtf is u talkin bout. DR STAND UP
YOU DONT THINK BLACKS AND LATINOS ARE DIFF. YOU ARE OUT YOUR MIND.....WERE IM FROM MOST BLACKS AND LATINOS HATE EACH OTHER AND YOU MIGHT SEE A BLACK DUDE HANGING OUT WITH A SKIN HEAD B4 1 OF THEM.

MOST LATINOS R CONSIDERED WHITES WERE IM AT....IT DOESNT WORK LIKE YOU THINK OUTSIDE OF NYC.
 09-24-2005, 06:35 PM         #94
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
tight a.ss pants...dunno where u live at but my hispanic fam been rocking baggy pants...b4 us latinos started blasting reggaeton yah didnt even know bout it...it blew up and u hear that GASOLINA song in every white and black persons car so yea...and incase u aint check yah history books hispanics werent hand in hand with whites

WELL CHECK YOUR HOOD BOOK ON LATINO PARENTS DISOWNING THEIR DAUGHTERS JUST CAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THEIR DAUGHT WITH NO n*gga(BLACK).
 12 years ago '05        #95
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Hes f*kin hisself wite folks 99.9% da people by his album
 12 years ago '05        #96
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
kanye is a fu*kin goof, why does he have paul wall on his cd then.
 09-24-2005, 07:30 PM         #97
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
If "being hip hop" is about how you grew up, then how the hell is Kanye hip hop? His mother was the head of a college English department. Most people in the hood don't have mothers who are professors...
that's wut i was fu*kin sayin...REAL TALK, dude is a fu*kin hypocrite...
no one would even sign kanye cuz he ain't from the streets, now he's hatin on the posers, as if he ain't one himself
 09-24-2005, 07:32 PM         #98
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyday I draw closer to a.ssasinating Kanye
 09-24-2005, 07:43 PM         #99
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he lucky he aint say nothing bad bout em. That could end a niggz career.
 09-24-2005, 07:47 PM         #100
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and it pisses me off when people tell me I talk "black" fu*k them. Im a product of my enviroment, Black friends of mine might say n*gga but I dont because its not my place but I talk slang which makes me sound "black". Like I had to go to college in the 'burbs because that was the only place that did my course and all the white kids there were saying "why do you talk black?" sh*t gets me pissed. You cant talk "black" or "white" or whatever. d!ckheads
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy