Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2005, 04:00 PM         #61
youngTRACE817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but does'nt he has paul wall on his album?
 09-24-2005, 04:01 PM         #62
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye didnt grow up in "that black culture" so he needs to shut the fu*k up...used to lilke the dude, now i'm just tired of his f*g**t a.ss, he's more whitewashed than bryan gumble, went to a private school and all
 09-24-2005, 04:08 PM         #63
rdheer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is racist
 12 years ago '04        #64
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
wasnt dame dash in private school? i mean im not hearin n*ggas question him.. your education has nothing to do with your cred. if anything that helped him now because he was exposed to different kinds of sh*t. i mean i kno private schools 100% black so thats not a valid point at all

Last edited by imrickjames; 09-24-2005 at 04:10 PM..
 09-24-2005, 04:28 PM         #65
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said:
I agree With Kanye WHite People are always trying to Steal: Heres Just a Few Examples

1--North AMerica--yall dont own this shyt
2-Oil----mostly middle fu*kin east
3-Africans--used slaves to build this country
4-Hip-Hop---what kanye was sayin
5-Gold---which eventually affects worth of money--majority of gold is in africa
6-White Gurls even want a black girl a.ss
7-Gods Power-they wanna fu*kin create humans and clone shyt

A white person will never admit this because they have created their own false world around them which everything we say to them doesnt make much sense SO WHY EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM> WHITE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF ROBOTS.......

The Material World is False U cant listen to or buy a lifestyle u have to live it....
you are a racist, arrogant, ignorant idiot
could talk a lot of sh*t bout black people too, but i'm not a fu*kin idiot, and further you're stereotypin all white people into one classification, we call that racism, i dont think you'd like it if i called you a NlGGER, and if we're gonna be racist, black people stole a lot of sh*t too, the whole "black lifestyle" was adopted from white people (al pacino is white just so y'all know and he was a ganster before 2pac)
and like some other dude said, if it weren't for white people most of these rappers wouldn't be rollin in so much dough...kanye needs to check his rich whitewashed self and you need to watch your tongue
 09-24-2005, 04:50 PM         #66
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye west is jesus listen to him all hail west lol
this dudes a joke
 09-24-2005, 04:56 PM         #67
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALERT ALERT This thread has reached its ignorant limit. All kinds of stupid talk going on...people acting like they been round since jesus and sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #68
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
everybody is hating on kanye cuz he runs his mouth 2 much...hes dropped 1 good cd and then another garbage cd and all of a sudden hes a revolutionary...he need 2 learn that not that many african american people r gonna be bumping his sophmore cd in their car...and that white ppl made him popular...so he needs 2 learn how 2 shut the fu*k up and stop trying to fu*king turn the world into a white vs black shyt
exactly, Kanye thinks we're all following his every word and admiring all these "inspiring" things that he thinks he needs to say. Kanye's a little Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcom X wannabe, thats no disrespect to those two men. I'm just saying kanye thinks he's doin great things for everybody but people are really starting to hate him.
 12 years ago '04        #69
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
kanye needa calm down becuase white suburban kids are the only kids that buy there sh*t
 09-24-2005, 05:12 PM         #70
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of us live in the ghetto or hood where we hear shots erryday or hear about somebody gettin rob or see people selling drugs thats what hip hop is a ghetto lifestyle guns drugs and voilence some rappers rap about it others rap about how to change it some white folks come from the hood too so if they act like us blacks who come from the same hoods or ghettos those white people are cool with me but as for the stuck up preppy pimple face daddy benz driving 1000 dollar allowance gettin white folks who listen to jay-z ludacris fabolous or 50 cent and think they can act black cause they gangstas because of listen to the records and never ever live or seen the lifestyle the blacks and whites that are in the hoods and ghettos. those white folks who act gangsta and pretend need there a.ss whoop i am talkin the fakers the real white folks who are from the ghetto and grew up around the culture stay true
 12 years ago '04        #71
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 murkone37 said:
/....and another thing yeah I know everyone in here isnt a racist white person BUT...somewhere in your family history someone was they were either a owner of a slave and if not they hated blacks....those are the same people that taught your grandfather and he taught your father and now you AND SO ON....SO WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE YOU SO MUCH...no one is taking responsibility its like your people JUST fu*ked up a whole race and SAID OK ITS NOT ME IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER SO I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING...

...THATS ALL IM SAYIN
You have been awarded the most ignorant and sensless statement of the year. Everyone who read your post is now dumber.
 12 years ago '05        #72
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
everybody wanna be black but dont want the conseqences that come wit bein black
 12 years ago '04        #73
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 murkone37 said:
please man YOU MAy NOt call me a ?????? BUt somewhere out ther eyou have a uncle, grandfather, aunt, cousin,...etc that does...I guess I am a Racist..Lol.....Racism was created by whites...matter fact classifying race is a big white american problem...How come this country ask for my race on a job application...go ask your greatgrandfather you ROBOT I bet he was a slave owner...............
and from the looks of it i'd say about all of your relatives are racist against white people. Now that prolly aint true, but ur makin stupid a.ssumptions as well. And for your information, i live in the north, there was virtually NO slavery here in Minnesota, with some exceptions obviously, but for the most part we didnt have slavery. And not all white people even had slaves back then. There were plenty of poor white people that couldnt afford a slave. Think things over a little bit next time you start gettin all riled up lol.
 12 years ago '05        #74
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 OG Pun said:
Kanye West hates white people

ILMAO!!
 09-24-2005, 05:20 PM         #75
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said:
1--North AMerica--yall dont own this shyt
sure we do, we fought a war for america, and we won it.

murkone37 said:
2-Oil----mostly middle fu*kin east
we got plenty of oil in europe and america

murkone37 said:
3-Africans--used slaves to build this country
slaves picked cotton. nothing more. how picking cotton = building a country i will never know. white people built this country. that is fact.

murkone37 said:
4-Hip-Hop---what kanye was sayin
the majority of white people hate rap

murkone37 said:
5-Gold---which eventually affects worth of money--majority of gold is in africa
there is plenty of gold not located in africa

murkone37 said:
6-White Gurls even want a black girl a.ss
the majority of white girls would k!ll themselves if thier a.ss was fat.

murkone37 said:
7-Gods Power-they wanna fu*kin create humans and clone shyt
so what? we're fu*king smart, creative, and innovative. of course we want to keep progessing technologies and scientific advances. thats more than what you are doing: doing NOTHING and trying to take all the credit

and if you want to be real about who's stealing: black culture is nothing more than a mixture of white and arab culture. who's language do you speak, whos religion do you belong to, whos contributions to society do you use every day of your life, whos last names do you have, whos fu*king world do you live in? exactly. you are the biggest thief of culture. even bigger than jews, and they've been leeching on white societies since the beginning of time

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 05:43 PM..
 09-24-2005, 05:23 PM         #76
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whites took rock n roll, next they will take hip hop and when blacks think of something else they will take that until the world crumbles.
 09-24-2005, 05:26 PM         #77
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said:
/....and another thing yeah I know everyone in here isnt a racist white person BUT...somewhere in your family history someone was they were either a owner of a slave and if not they hated blacks....those are the same people that taught your grandfather and he taught your father and now you AND SO ON....SO WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE YOU SO MUCH...no one is taking responsibility its like your people JUST fu*ked up a whole race and SAID OK ITS NOT ME IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER SO I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING...

...THATS ALL IM SAYIN

SEE THE KIND OF IGNORANCE IS OUT THERE? this fool is so ignorant he dont even understand that a very SMALL percentage of whites owned slaves. many whites came to america after slavery was abolished. even free blacks owned slaves in america, so maybe its his "homeboy" that owned his family, not whites

you do understand people like levi cotton existed right?

you're an ignorant idiot. get some knowledge up, because your blind hating is disgusting.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 05:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #78
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,866 | Props total: 67 67
wow are yall retarded. he's not talking about the eminems, paul walls, or whoever else actually gre up around hip hop culture. he's not even talkin about people like bubba sparxxx who may or may not have been around the lifestyle, i don't know, cus when bubba raps it's on some country sh*t and not some holla back type sh*t. there are too many d!ck riders and just pure, unaldulterated haters on this board. anytime someone says something you don't like yall lash out. chill the fu*k out
 09-24-2005, 05:29 PM         #79
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said:
Racism was created by whites...
i thought that blacks were the original man. isnt that the myth that your people teach? i know its fabricated, but if blacks were the original man and they shunned the whites, THEN BLACKS CREATED RACISM.

but we all know thats fiction

fact of the matter is you're dumb and ignorant. that usually leads to racism. which it obviously has.
 09-24-2005, 05:30 PM         #80
Pain6934  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well see what happens in the next five years expect to see more white people getting involved in hip hop.Scott Stortch, Paul Wall, Big Mike all white guys runnin sh*t, one is a producer, one is a rapper, one is a DJ.Theres no stoppin it.And thats a good thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy