squad up!

Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2005, 04:23 PM         #76
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whites took rock n roll, next they will take hip hop and when blacks think of something else they will take that until the world crumbles.

09-24-2005, 04:26 PM         #77
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said
/....and another thing yeah I know everyone in here isnt a racist white person BUT...somewhere in your family history someone was they were either a owner of a slave and if not they hated blacks....those are the same people that taught your grandfather and he taught your father and now you AND SO ON....SO WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE YOU SO MUCH...no one is taking responsibility its like your people JUST fu*ked up a whole race and SAID OK ITS NOT ME IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER SO I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING...

...THATS ALL IM SAYIN

SEE THE KIND OF IGNORANCE IS OUT THERE? this fool is so ignorant he dont even understand that a very SMALL percentage of whites owned slaves. many whites came to america after slavery was abolished. even free blacks owned slaves in america, so maybe its his "homeboy" that owned his family, not whites

you do understand people like levi cotton existed right?

you're an ignorant idiot. get some knowledge up, because your blind hating is disgusting.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 04:43 PM..

13 years ago '04        #78
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 263 263
wow are yall retarded. he's not talking about the eminems, paul walls, or whoever else actually gre up around hip hop culture. he's not even talkin about people like bubba sparxxx who may or may not have been around the lifestyle, i don't know, cus when bubba raps it's on some country sh*t and not some holla back type sh*t. there are too many d!ck riders and just pure, unaldulterated haters on this board. anytime someone says something you don't like yall lash out. chill the fu*k out

09-24-2005, 04:29 PM         #79
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said
Racism was created by whites...
i thought that blacks were the original man. isnt that the myth that your people teach? i know its fabricated, but if blacks were the original man and they shunned the whites, THEN BLACKS CREATED RACISM.

but we all know thats fiction

fact of the matter is you're dumb and ignorant. that usually leads to racism. which it obviously has.

09-24-2005, 04:30 PM         #80
Pain6934  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well see what happens in the next five years expect to see more white people getting involved in hip hop.Scott Stortch, Paul Wall, Big Mike all white guys runnin sh*t, one is a producer, one is a rapper, one is a DJ.Theres no stoppin it.And thats a good thing.

09-24-2005, 04:33 PM         #81
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said
whites took rock n roll
another ignorant person with a false sense of self pride.

Early rock and roll combined elements of blues, boogie woogie, jazz and rhythm and blues, and is also influenced by traditional Appalachian folk music, gospel and country and western. Going back even further, rock and roll can trace a foundational lineage to the old Five Points district of mid-19th century New York City, the scene of the first fusion of heavily rhythmic African shuffles and sand dances with melody driven European genres, particularly the Irish jig.

trying to take credit for rock and roll when blacks AND whites created it. you should be ashamed, f*g**t. and i call you a f*g**t because you say whites "stole" something they helped create.

how does it feel to know that 99% of the sh*t you believe and take pride in is a fu*king lie?

disobayish said
everybody wanna be black but dont want the conseqences that come wit bein black
2% of white people want to be black.

id venture to say more blacks want to be white than vice versa. i know a couple of black people who HATE black people. its odd to me, but whatever.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 04:45 PM..

09-24-2005, 04:36 PM         #82
L_U_C_K_T_A_N_A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KANYE WEST IS THE TRUTH!!!

Thank God,All Wiggas Need To Read This sh*t and Shut The fu*k.I Hate My Damn Self But Kanye Might Wanna Be On The Cool Side Cause Alot Of Folks Try Be White,His Boss Jay Z Trys To Be White,I Seen That n*gga Dress All Geeky and sh*t But On The Real Doe,He Speaks That Truth On White Folks Want Be Back."My Friends Said It Okay For Me Say n*gga",Yea But When Your Around n*ggas That Dont Know...Say To Them Cause Out Here In This World You Getting Cracked.

09-24-2005, 04:41 PM         #83
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murkone37 said
please man YOU MAy NOt call me a ?????? BUt somewhere out ther eyou have a uncle, grandfather, aunt, cousin,...etc that does...I guess I am a Racist..Lol.....Racism was created by whites...matter fact classifying race is a big white american problem...How come this country ask for my race on a job application...go ask your greatgrandfather you ROBOT I bet he was a slave owner...............
this isn't even relevant to wut i said
an no, i ain't got any racist relatives, and i can't help that one of my ancestors owned slaves, just as much as you can't help the fact that your uncle is addicted to crack

09-24-2005, 04:48 PM         #84
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skittlez86 said
this isn't even relevant to wut i said
an no, i ain't got any racist relatives, and i can't help that one of my ancestors owned slaves, just as much as you can't help the fact that your uncle is addicted to crack

but seriously you should never say one of your ancestors owned slaves, unless its a proven fact. its a greater chance that nobody in your family owned slaves.

13 years ago '05        #85
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Very stupid thread. black people will survive without white consumers. We are the world's best hustlers. Go figure...

Last edited by dzuki77; 09-24-2005 at 04:53 PM..

09-24-2005, 04:54 PM         #86
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is lucky he aint dead, and he says sh*t like this. if it wasnt for white's he would sell 75% as much. now if he talking about people like Paul Wall, lol. dudes a clown

13 years ago '04        #87
SblazE 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
What I don't understand is how racism is supposed to disappear when people get mad over what race listens to what music
good question i dont know. But i do know racism will never go away unfortunately there will always be somebody full of unreasoning hate and/or fear towards those who are different.

09-24-2005, 05:16 PM         #88
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What I don't understand is how racism is supposed to disappear when people get mad over what race listens to what music"

yeah, and of all people, kanye's always talkin bout eliminating racism, fu*kin hypocrite

13 years ago '05        #89
Emporio Armani 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 1416 1416
Kanye West doesn't care about white people. :)

09-24-2005, 05:23 PM         #90
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Monthly White Vs Black Thread
Smh

13 years ago '04        #91
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 263 263
 thebest1 said
i thought that blacks were the original man. isnt that the myth that your people teach? i know its fabricated, but if blacks were the original man and they shunned the whites, THEN BLACKS CREATED RACISM.

but we all know thats fiction

fact of the matter is you're dumb and ignorant. that usually leads to racism. which it obviously has.
lol you're retarded. they didn't shun whites. people moved on to different parts od the world, mainly because early people were hunters and gatherers and couldn't stay in one spot for long. they moved across the world and climate and other conditions is what changed the pigment in our skin.

09-24-2005, 05:27 PM         #92
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If "being hip hop" is about how you grew up, then how the hell is Kanye hip hop? His mother was the head of a college English department. Most people in the hood don't have mothers who are professors...

09-24-2005, 05:31 PM         #93
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeRRETASx said
""WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.""

fu*k outta here latinos and blacks are different but we in the same position , u goto africa they were tight clothes u goto caribean islands they were tight clothes wtf is u talkin bout. DR STAND UP
YOU DONT THINK BLACKS AND LATINOS ARE DIFF. YOU ARE OUT YOUR MIND.....WERE IM FROM MOST BLACKS AND LATINOS HATE EACH OTHER AND YOU MIGHT SEE A BLACK DUDE HANGING OUT WITH A SKIN HEAD B4 1 OF THEM.

MOST LATINOS R CONSIDERED WHITES WERE IM AT....IT DOESNT WORK LIKE YOU THINK OUTSIDE OF NYC.

09-24-2005, 05:35 PM         #94
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said
tight a.ss pants...dunno where u live at but my hispanic fam been rocking baggy pants...b4 us latinos started blasting reggaeton yah didnt even know bout it...it blew up and u hear that GASOLINA song in every white and black persons car so yea...and incase u aint check yah history books hispanics werent hand in hand with whites

WELL CHECK YOUR HOOD BOOK ON LATINO PARENTS DISOWNING THEIR DAUGHTERS JUST CAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THEIR DAUGHT WITH NO n*gga(BLACK).

13 years ago '05        #95
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 4 4
Hes f*kin hisself wite folks 99.9% da people by his album

13 years ago '05        #96
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
kanye is a fu*kin goof, why does he have paul wall on his cd then.

09-24-2005, 06:30 PM         #97
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said
If "being hip hop" is about how you grew up, then how the hell is Kanye hip hop? His mother was the head of a college English department. Most people in the hood don't have mothers who are professors...
that's wut i was fu*kin sayin...REAL TALK, dude is a fu*kin hypocrite...
no one would even sign kanye cuz he ain't from the streets, now he's hatin on the posers, as if he ain't one himself

09-24-2005, 06:32 PM         #98
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyday I draw closer to a.ssasinating Kanye

09-24-2005, 06:43 PM         #99
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he lucky he aint say nothing bad bout em. That could end a niggz career.

09-24-2005, 06:47 PM         #100
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and it pisses me off when people tell me I talk "black" fu*k them. Im a product of my enviroment, Black friends of mine might say n*gga but I dont because its not my place but I talk slang which makes me sound "black". Like I had to go to college in the 'burbs because that was the only place that did my course and all the white kids there were saying "why do you talk black?" sh*t gets me pissed. You cant talk "black" or "white" or whatever. d!ckheads

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
71 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
141 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
141 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
257 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
100 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
61 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
181 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
26 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who else bought both of these albums?
34 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside RedBones for 2020! | Endorsed by Bx
24 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - Nancy Pelosi ran out of resturant by Cuban Trump supporters
52 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
54 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
37 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside London grey 🍑🎶
32 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
39 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
64 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
73 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
57 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
60 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Mr Scaramucci
Dun Language
ChoAssUp
Rule 336
DATKIDD121
PROV
stogz
Joe Scumbag
TriniSoldier
Tribeb
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
80sCrackBaby
suavehooper
G.W.
Binary
BlackDynamite
Affectz
Monkey Nuts
RicanLurka

most viewed right now
online now  45
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
169 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
158 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside The wall
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
86 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton