Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
everybody is hating on kanye cuz he runs his mouth 2 much...hes dropped 1 good cd and then another garbage cd and all of a sudden hes a revolutionary...he need 2 learn that not that many african american people r gonna be bumping his sophmore cd in their car...and that white ppl made him popular...so he needs 2 learn how 2 shut the fu*k up and stop trying to fu*king turn the world into a white vs black shyt
so are you tellin me sh*t like "hollaback girl" doesnt frustrate you a little bit as an african american (if your black)? that sh*t has white girls sayin that sh*t is ok...not even knowing what half the sh*t means. i mean to me it looks like theyre taking hiphop/rap/whatever that sh*t is today and letting pop culture destroy it like a fad. and its pretty clear that the sh*t that went down in the NO was handled real fu*ked up. it was black and white. look at the news coverage. you see how theyre doin sh*t now? if kanye was all black and white like everyone is saying he is, he wouldnt have jon brion doin sh*t for the album, and he sure as hell wouldnt look like the muhfu*kin ralph lauren catalog. the kids doin him, hes sellin records. he said his opinion. cats do it EVERY DAY. if you posted here, you just did it too so everybody just needs to quit hatin and let him do him and if you dont like what hes sayin, dont read it. nobody is forcing you.
 09-24-2005, 02:40 PM         #42
ILL-NoisE (CHI)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with kanye
 09-24-2005, 02:41 PM         #43
Youngonereese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG Pun said:
Kanye West hates white people
LMFAO
 12 years ago '04        #44
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
white people are the ones that buy his sh*t
with his hand on the bible^^^
 09-24-2005, 03:00 PM         #45
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West wear more Polo Ralph Lauren than all the white fraternities at my school put together. Tell that mufu*ka to stick to Fubu. Big headed sunbi*ch.
 09-24-2005, 03:02 PM         #46
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
WTF...white people are growing up in the hood now you need to come to terms with that...you act like paul wall starts talking like lil jon in the chappelle skits when hes not in public. I mean no matter what race you are, you are what you come up around. If someone was raised by dogs guess what the n*gga is gonna bark. So this trying to sound like this race and that race is some stupid sh*t unless you got tapes of some dude who is really ACTING and when hes out of the public eye hes completely diff then it is a dumb fu*king complaint/insult. :sleepy:
Paul Wall Is From The Burbs, He Moved To The Hood
 12 years ago '04        #47
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,338 | Props total: 11257 11257
im not going to waste my time, but fu*k that.
 09-24-2005, 03:06 PM         #48
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem would rip kanye west,,,kanye west tries to sound white in my opnion anyways...and he did a song with a fu*kin white dude that tries to sound black,,,wtf!!
 09-24-2005, 03:09 PM         #49
Wally  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want an example of the type they (Jay-Z and Kanye West) describe

Last edited by Wally; 09-24-2005 at 03:11 PM..
 09-24-2005, 03:12 PM         #50
johnwoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayne west sucks. i'm sick of him
 09-24-2005, 03:12 PM         #51
eRnz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the race debate will NEVER end...
 09-24-2005, 03:12 PM         #52
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats kanye saying these things for, hes losing his fanbase and coming off as a racist i mean i guess i can understand his point but he should know the general public wont percieve it that way, specially after saying that sh*t about bush, besides arent we trying to bridge the race gap? this doesnt help
 09-24-2005, 03:17 PM         #53
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
06-kanye_west-drive_slow_(feat_paul_wall_and_glc).mp3
 12 years ago '05        #54
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
I actually first started thinking Kanye took it too far untill I read the whole article, and I understand exactly what he is saying. It's not cool for a preppy kid he pops his collar on his tight a.ss polo shirt and wearing his tight jeans and yelling "holler back". I don't even say holla backc uz it's not my thing but it's still hillarious when you see a preppy saying it.
 09-24-2005, 03:34 PM         #55
thebest1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
im black man and its true............whites buy everything because black slaves n sh*t made their family tree rich.....so they have the money and buy everything.
HAHAHA!!! please tell me you're joking.

first of a VERY VERY VERY small percentage of whites owned slaves. what im saying is, a small percentage of whites lived in america during the time of slavery. most of whites lived in europe.

secondly, africans and jews owned more slaves than whites. FACT. fly your african colors or whatever they are, but realize they are the people who enslaved yall in the first place. thats why africans dont like african americans: 1) they are jealous, as african americans are successful 2) african americans are slaves to them, because THEY enslaved them and sold them

so its really the joke is on them. they enslaved yall, sold yall away, yall came to america and worked for free, slavery was abolished, blacks were given MORE than equal rights, and now yall have the chance to be as rich/popular as anyone in the word. you think africans have the same chances yall have?

lastly, like i said a small percentage of whites owned slaves. there are more poor whites in america than poor blacks. but any white people that do have money havie it because whites created modern civilization and 95% of today's technology and innovations. NOT because a slave picked cotton for them back in the 1800's. stop trying to take credit for other people's work. white people (anglos) have money because they are creative and intelligent. jews have money because of usery.

Last edited by thebest1; 09-24-2005 at 03:35 PM..
 09-24-2005, 03:34 PM         #56
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is right. But the irony of it all is most of his fanbase are whites...
 09-24-2005, 03:41 PM         #57
real madrid=1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i Kind agree with kanye west and jay-z i am getting tired of seeing other races trying to be black its okay to have a cool hip hop swagger but dont take it to the extent where you gotta change who you are.

Last edited by real madrid=1; 09-24-2005 at 04:06 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #58
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
slavery in africa was a different concept than it was in slavery in america. slavery was more of a term close to a p.o.w. Also keep in mind usa is a country and africa is a continent. so saying africans enslaved each other would be like us going to war with mexico or canada and selling or trading your p.o.w's (I dont think youd care if we traded off the canadians no disrespect just real talk) In war, sh*t only the strong survive its just a shame africa had to be the contient to have all that sh*t go down. I thought id put yall up on that if you lost perspective for a minute.

Last edited by imrickjames; 09-24-2005 at 03:48 PM..
 09-24-2005, 03:51 PM         #59
INVAZN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right .......dont take it the wrong way
heres is his best point when he used EM as and example
"He grew up around the culture his whole life. He's not capitalising off the culture, in my opinion. It's what he is."

Hes not going against whites hes going against whites that arent part of the culture....
to meHIP HOP is not color its a culture and I think KANYE is wrong for that part where he thinks its just blacks or acting black.......though its rooted from there!!!!!
but i see his point.....

Kanye is a great artist but as far as his view ...its just like with everyone else ...you will or will not agree with those views...

Last edited by INVAZN; 09-24-2005 at 03:52 PM..
 09-24-2005, 03:59 PM         #60
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so what ur sayin is...rock n roll is for white ppl...hip hop / rnb for black ppl....flamencgo for latinos and so on..man wtf ar eu thinking...its like sayin mercedes shud be only for germans cos they make it..grow up...u listen to somthing u like it u stick to it...you are who you are...fu*k a kanye what i she the king of teh world now or somth...nogga plz go k!ll urself for those stupid comments
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy