squad up!

Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
the way kanye dresses is not "white". thats the problem with people these days. what does that mean? his sh*t isnt oversized and in basic colors. yall n*ggas wasnt sayin nothin when hov put on the button up. n*ggas was askin about the purple label. yall just want somebody to hate. an hour ago it was 50, now its kanye, sh*t in about 10 minutes yall will start hatin on someone else. sad

09-24-2005, 12:37 PM         #27
Jean Billie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.
justin timberlake...scotty boy...

09-24-2005, 12:49 PM         #28
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said
shut the fu*k up...im not a big kanye fan but where u been....whites are outnumbered in america so what the fu*k makes u think "white's can make or break you"....now that my dude....sounds like some racist shyt
LOL at the whites are outnumbered in america. What America you live in? Sure other races are on the rise but the majority of america is still white. As for the kanye sh*t wtf every kanye post has 900 replies who the fu*k cares what one person says jesus christ...yall care more about what a rapper says then wtf is going on in the world lol. “Bush said he is going to bomb Canada because they hate our freedom 2 replies, Kanye says white people can’t eat fried chicken anymore 100 replies”. :sleepy:

09-24-2005, 12:49 PM         #29
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised nobody brought up this point. So if Kanye hates white people, then why the fu*k did he invite Paull Wall on his album? Paull Wall is the biggest ?????? in the game (besides Em).

09-24-2005, 12:52 PM         #30
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this some bullsh*t paul wall is white and he tryin to sound black. and he's on kanye west album.

09-24-2005, 12:52 PM         #31
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ThatBytch-
shut the fu*k up...im not a big kanye fan but where u been....whites are outnumbered in america so what the fu*k makes u think "white's can make or break you"....now that my dude....sounds like some racist shyt
what did u just say? whites are out numbered? the fu*k are u talkin about? and its tru, if ur tryin to sell records and white people arent buyin' them, your fu*ked, and your not gonna do big numbers....it really is as simple as that, and that aint racist thats reality

09-24-2005, 12:54 PM         #32
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Has Paul Wall On His Cd.....smh

09-24-2005, 12:59 PM         #33
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said
this some bullsh*t paul wall is white and he tryin to sound black. and he's on kanye west album.
WTF...white people are growing up in the hood now you need to come to terms with that...you act like paul wall starts talking like lil jon in the chappelle skits when hes not in public. I mean no matter what race you are, you are what you come up around. If someone was raised by dogs guess what the n*gga is gonna bark. So this trying to sound like this race and that race is some stupid sh*t unless you got tapes of some dude who is really ACTING and when hes out of the public eye hes completely diff then it is a dumb fu*king complaint/insult. :sleepy:

13 years ago '05        #34
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 DERRICK D said
WELL in that case you latinos need to stop trying to be black, you say the n word and think you really played a part in hip hop and you didnt.

WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.
tight a.ss pants...dunno where u live at but my hispanic fam been rocking baggy pants...b4 us latinos started blasting reggaeton yah didnt even know bout it...it blew up and u hear that GASOLINA song in every white and black persons car so yea...and incase u aint check yah history books hispanics werent hand in hand with whites

13 years ago '05        #35
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 imrickjames said
the way kanye dresses is not "white". thats the problem with people these days. what does that mean? his sh*t isnt oversized and in basic colors. yall n*ggas wasnt sayin nothin when hov put on the button up. n*ggas was askin about the purple label. yall just want somebody to hate. an hour ago it was 50, now its kanye, sh*t in about 10 minutes yall will start hatin on someone else. sad
everybody is hating on kanye cuz he runs his mouth 2 much...hes dropped 1 good cd and then another garbage cd and all of a sudden hes a revolutionary...he need 2 learn that not that many african american people r gonna be bumping his sophmore cd in their car...and that white ppl made him popular...so he needs 2 learn how 2 shut the fu*k up and stop trying to fu*king turn the world into a white vs black shyt

09-24-2005, 01:03 PM         #36
Jean Billie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pow wow is just country...and don't have flow...so does he really count?

09-24-2005, 01:04 PM         #37
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is "acting black" anyways? i mean, i know thats an easier way to put it without getting specific but that in itself is racist! thats kanye saying that all blcks are alike, in a sense... And what about Blacks that arent from the inner city and still act "black"????? why? why are they allowed ????? basically what im sayin' is that all kanye is doing is stereotyping his race.....and once again putting a dividing line between whites and blacks! and then compaining on tv about racism(i agree with what he said but hes not helping his cause by saying this) -my 2 pennies

13 years ago '05        #38
ONESUN187 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 993 993
kanye is the gay rapper..... think about it .

09-24-2005, 01:13 PM         #39
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West is a racist terrorist.

SMH @ everyone just now not likin' 'em...

Last edited by liljohnson; 09-24-2005 at 01:14 PM..

13 years ago '05        #40
DSBandit 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k kanye and jay z, and im black

13 years ago '04        #41
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
everybody is hating on kanye cuz he runs his mouth 2 much...hes dropped 1 good cd and then another garbage cd and all of a sudden hes a revolutionary...he need 2 learn that not that many african american people r gonna be bumping his sophmore cd in their car...and that white ppl made him popular...so he needs 2 learn how 2 shut the fu*k up and stop trying to fu*king turn the world into a white vs black shyt
so are you tellin me sh*t like "hollaback girl" doesnt frustrate you a little bit as an african american (if your black)? that sh*t has white girls sayin that sh*t is ok...not even knowing what half the sh*t means. i mean to me it looks like theyre taking hiphop/rap/whatever that sh*t is today and letting pop culture destroy it like a fad. and its pretty clear that the sh*t that went down in the NO was handled real fu*ked up. it was black and white. look at the news coverage. you see how theyre doin sh*t now? if kanye was all black and white like everyone is saying he is, he wouldnt have jon brion doin sh*t for the album, and he sure as hell wouldnt look like the muhfu*kin ralph lauren catalog. the kids doin him, hes sellin records. he said his opinion. cats do it EVERY DAY. if you posted here, you just did it too so everybody just needs to quit hatin and let him do him and if you dont like what hes sayin, dont read it. nobody is forcing you.

09-24-2005, 01:40 PM         #42
ILL-NoisE (CHI)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with kanye

09-24-2005, 01:41 PM         #43
Youngonereese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG Pun said
Kanye West hates white people
LMFAO

13 years ago '04        #44
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
white people are the ones that buy his sh*t
with his hand on the bible^^^

09-24-2005, 02:00 PM         #45
DJLow2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West wear more Polo Ralph Lauren than all the white fraternities at my school put together. Tell that mufu*ka to stick to Fubu. Big headed sunbi*ch.

09-24-2005, 02:02 PM         #46
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said
WTF...white people are growing up in the hood now you need to come to terms with that...you act like paul wall starts talking like lil jon in the chappelle skits when hes not in public. I mean no matter what race you are, you are what you come up around. If someone was raised by dogs guess what the n*gga is gonna bark. So this trying to sound like this race and that race is some stupid sh*t unless you got tapes of some dude who is really ACTING and when hes out of the public eye hes completely diff then it is a dumb fu*king complaint/insult. :sleepy:
Paul Wall Is From The Burbs, He Moved To The Hood

13 years ago '04        #47
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,170 | Props total: 12266 12266
im not going to waste my time, but fu*k that.

09-24-2005, 02:06 PM         #48
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem would rip kanye west,,,kanye west tries to sound white in my opnion anyways...and he did a song with a fu*kin white dude that tries to sound black,,,wtf!!

09-24-2005, 02:09 PM         #49
Wally  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want an example of the type they (Jay-Z and Kanye West) describe

Last edited by Wally; 09-24-2005 at 02:11 PM..

09-24-2005, 02:12 PM         #50
johnwoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayne west sucks. i'm sick of him

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
90 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
104 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
39 comments
52 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
14 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
34 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
55 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Let’s Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
47 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
38 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
15 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality it’s A.............fu-k I..
55 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
148 comments
8 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
44 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
49 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
6 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 audio inside Young Buck Still Copping Pleas With The T@anny
18 comments
52 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
44 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
124 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
14 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
9 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
30 comments
3 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
PROV
nwo504
FireBeats
Sewer
Lonny Breaux
talkofny2k4
Tribeb
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
baddie
BlackDynamite
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
Affectz
whodatb1
Gang Sht

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The wall
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw