Sep 24 - Kanye attacks white adoption of hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-24-2005, 01:09 PM         #21
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
see this is it, the white people that emrace the culture, he has no problem with, like eminem, the people that grew up with it. but i do agree with him on the white people that are buying into it because its the 'cool' thing right now, i think those ones are what he is talking about and he has a good point, obvious, but good, its time someone said it.

but then when you get that kind of opinion you also get the 'kanyes stupid, kanyes ignorant' when its mostly the people that he offended saying that sh*t.

uhh here's a thought, eminem didn't grow up poor and around black people he wants you 2 think he did and apparently it's working........ eminem is as white as milk and phoney as a 9 dollar bill....
 09-24-2005, 01:10 PM         #22
bone1999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it wasn't for white people, Kanye West wouldn't be who he is. I mean, what self-respecting hip hop head would buy the College Dropout because of The Workout Plan? White people buy into hip-hop when its something corny
 12 years ago '04        #23
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
What I don't understand is how racism is supposed to disappear when people get mad over what race listens to what music.
 12 years ago '04        #24
mainevent23 54 heat pts54
space
space
$404 | Props total: 1241 1241
I think he does have a point. I'm white, and when in my city that has no real 'ghetto' and all the white people try to dress 'black' (if thats the way everyone wants to put it) i just think for what reason... Like i can understand if your in some ghetto neighbrohood that you've been rased in that makes you grow up like that, but everyone thinks they are some rap star and try to dress like they have all the money in the world when you know all the sh*t their wearing is stolen or fake.
 12 years ago '05        #25
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
lol at this. kanye is just bein kanye
 12 years ago '04        #26
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
the way kanye dresses is not "white". thats the problem with people these days. what does that mean? his sh*t isnt oversized and in basic colors. yall n*ggas wasnt sayin nothin when hov put on the button up. n*ggas was askin about the purple label. yall just want somebody to hate. an hour ago it was 50, now its kanye, sh*t in about 10 minutes yall will start hatin on someone else. sad
 09-24-2005, 01:37 PM         #27
Jean Billie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Roc-A-Fella big cheese recently declared that he was sick of white people thinking they can just buy into the hip hop lifestyle.
justin timberlake...scotty boy...
 09-24-2005, 01:49 PM         #28
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
shut the fu*k up...im not a big kanye fan but where u been....whites are outnumbered in america so what the fu*k makes u think "white's can make or break you"....now that my dude....sounds like some racist shyt
LOL at the whites are outnumbered in america. What America you live in? Sure other races are on the rise but the majority of america is still white. As for the kanye sh*t wtf every kanye post has 900 replies who the fu*k cares what one person says jesus christ...yall care more about what a rapper says then wtf is going on in the world lol. “Bush said he is going to bomb Canada because they hate our freedom 2 replies, Kanye says white people can’t eat fried chicken anymore 100 replies”. :sleepy:
 09-24-2005, 01:49 PM         #29
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised nobody brought up this point. So if Kanye hates white people, then why the fu*k did he invite Paull Wall on his album? Paull Wall is the biggest ?????? in the game (besides Em).
 09-24-2005, 01:52 PM         #30
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this some bullsh*t paul wall is white and he tryin to sound black. and he's on kanye west album.
 09-24-2005, 01:52 PM         #31
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ThatBytch-
shut the fu*k up...im not a big kanye fan but where u been....whites are outnumbered in america so what the fu*k makes u think "white's can make or break you"....now that my dude....sounds like some racist shyt
what did u just say? whites are out numbered? the fu*k are u talkin about? and its tru, if ur tryin to sell records and white people arent buyin' them, your fu*ked, and your not gonna do big numbers....it really is as simple as that, and that aint racist thats reality
 09-24-2005, 01:54 PM         #32
Hookz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Has Paul Wall On His Cd.....smh
 09-24-2005, 01:59 PM         #33
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said:
this some bullsh*t paul wall is white and he tryin to sound black. and he's on kanye west album.
WTF...white people are growing up in the hood now you need to come to terms with that...you act like paul wall starts talking like lil jon in the chappelle skits when hes not in public. I mean no matter what race you are, you are what you come up around. If someone was raised by dogs guess what the n*gga is gonna bark. So this trying to sound like this race and that race is some stupid sh*t unless you got tapes of some dude who is really ACTING and when hes out of the public eye hes completely diff then it is a dumb fu*king complaint/insult. :sleepy:
 12 years ago '05        #34
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 DERRICK D said:
WELL in that case you latinos need to stop trying to be black, you say the n word and think you really played a part in hip hop and you didnt.

WHITE BLACK LATINO are 3 diff. things and so a latino trying to be down is no diff. then a white..........dont get it twisted...b4 us blacks yall were rockin them tight a.ss pants now you saggin them sh*ts.
tight a.ss pants...dunno where u live at but my hispanic fam been rocking baggy pants...b4 us latinos started blasting reggaeton yah didnt even know bout it...it blew up and u hear that GASOLINA song in every white and black persons car so yea...and incase u aint check yah history books hispanics werent hand in hand with whites
 12 years ago '05        #35
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 imrickjames said:
the way kanye dresses is not "white". thats the problem with people these days. what does that mean? his sh*t isnt oversized and in basic colors. yall n*ggas wasnt sayin nothin when hov put on the button up. n*ggas was askin about the purple label. yall just want somebody to hate. an hour ago it was 50, now its kanye, sh*t in about 10 minutes yall will start hatin on someone else. sad
everybody is hating on kanye cuz he runs his mouth 2 much...hes dropped 1 good cd and then another garbage cd and all of a sudden hes a revolutionary...he need 2 learn that not that many african american people r gonna be bumping his sophmore cd in their car...and that white ppl made him popular...so he needs 2 learn how 2 shut the fu*k up and stop trying to fu*king turn the world into a white vs black shyt
 09-24-2005, 02:03 PM         #36
Jean Billie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pow wow is just country...and don't have flow...so does he really count?
 09-24-2005, 02:04 PM         #37
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is "acting black" anyways? i mean, i know thats an easier way to put it without getting specific but that in itself is racist! thats kanye saying that all blcks are alike, in a sense... And what about Blacks that arent from the inner city and still act "black"????? why? why are they allowed ????? basically what im sayin' is that all kanye is doing is stereotyping his race.....and once again putting a dividing line between whites and blacks! and then compaining on tv about racism(i agree with what he said but hes not helping his cause by saying this) -my 2 pennies
 12 years ago '05        #38
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
kanye is the gay rapper..... think about it .
 09-24-2005, 02:13 PM         #39
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West is a racist terrorist.

SMH @ everyone just now not likin' 'em...

Last edited by liljohnson; 09-24-2005 at 02:14 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #40
DSBandit 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k kanye and jay z, and im black
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy